The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, im about to buying a new Toft ATB 32 or the old Yamaha PM2000 mixer..i had done my research on forums and heard lot of...

cynics1207
replies: 9 views: 15,283
ProFool 16th May 2007

So lately I've been experimenting with getting a good guitar tone...something nice and clear. I did build a gobo, that helps a...

we are analog
replies: 5 views: 2,023
not_so_new 16th May 2007

all around vocal mic (male and female, mostly rock and a little jazz) ...TLM49 or U195 or what else in this price range....

Jeff16years
replies: 4 views: 1,538
Jeff16years 16th May 2007

Hi there, I'm getting ready for my next big buy and need some advice. I need to buy a mic or a matched stereo pair to record...

GuitarRuss
replies: 38 views: 5,077
GuitarRuss 16th May 2007

Will this work or will I end up having some issues... I have a mono Distressor with Brit Mod and I was wondering if I mix down...

rystro
replies: 18 views: 1,460
Jules 16th May 2007

What's up guys ? diddlydoo Here's the thing: I don't have the ultimate monitors in the world. Plus+ i'm using the 002 DAC. ( I...

Freddo30
replies: 11 views: 727
Freddo30 16th May 2007

The Atty has male or female XLR's at it's ins and outs? I am planning to buy 4 cords for placing the Atty between my sound...

switch1
replies: 7 views: 678
JGuitar02 16th May 2007

As in still photos, recording artists, pref black and whites...esp in regards to jazzers? Thanks,

swankdoc
replies: 2 views: 870
swankdoc 16th May 2007

Hi, I'm planning on buying a RME ff800 for studio improvement, BUT i'd like to keep my m-audio firewire 1814 that's basically a...

abletoff
replies: 1 views: 540
Matt Hepworth 16th May 2007

My question is simple...if a mic has a built in FET pre-amp...and i run it through an ACTUAL pre-amp will it sound like crap? Or...

EasT
replies: 4 views: 735
EasT 16th May 2007

I just picked up a pair of old teac VU meters, and am unsure of the wiring for them into a rack unit. There are 4 solder points...

JamesMcp
replies: 1 views: 567
JamesMcp 16th May 2007

I want to hook up an older set of active nearfields to listen to music and my TV in my house, and I am not sure how to do...

TyRip
replies: 6 views: 3,721
big country 16th May 2007

Hey guys I have no idea which valve pre should be on my to buy list! at the moment i have the equipment listed in my...

andrewj
replies: 1 views: 746
phaqu 16th May 2007

I was changing cables and changing preamps, and didnt realize the pacifica was 48v engaged. I was behind the desk and just didnt...

heybulldog
replies: 9 views: 1,904
PhatStax Drums 16th May 2007

I need some line level mixers with direct outputs that sound great. I want 24 inputs, and preferably something modular so I can...

gb-jazz
replies: 2 views: 803
Reptil 16th May 2007

I'm wiring a studio soon and need to buy a couple of combination XLR/1/4" patch panels. 2 will need to be 16 XLR with 8...

IPLayHamers
replies: 2 views: 658
magnet 16th May 2007

Hi all. I've searched and searched to find the name of a device I've seen on this forum, but to no avail. The device in question...

Ozzy
replies: 3 views: 656
Ozzy 16th May 2007

I have some questions about dialing in tone on preamps. I have a sytek which is a transformerless pre. Other pres like API and...

bmsander
replies: 10 views: 1,205
Emi 16th May 2007

Hi all. I'm designing a Studio for a client and (as usual) he's is short of budget, so I'm thinking of usign a mid-price TRS...

Gonzalo
replies: 10 views: 3,471
Ant232 15th May 2007

So I downloaded the garageband mix of one of the new NIN singles for kicks but noticed that every track came in chunks. For...

lanervoza
replies: 12 views: 1,453
Gregg Sartiano 15th May 2007

Just wondering how people have their harddrives set up. I'm using a powerbook G4 1.25GHz, 2 Gig ram with Pro Tools M-powered at...

dropblacksky
replies: 9 views: 701
kittonian 15th May 2007

It looks pretty cool! Has anyone tried this thing? It could probably be used as a nice effect! <!-- / message --><!--...

Joemamma
replies: 3 views: 1,225
Joemamma 15th May 2007

Wow...the LA thread is so popular, I thought I'd send out a note too. I'm heading up to NYC with the wife thursday through sun. ...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 0 views: 461
chetatkinsdiet 15th May 2007

Hello, I am new to electric guitars and all of the necessary gear that accompanies them and I have a real newbie question for...

brockf
replies: 6 views: 2,919
dviola 15th May 2007

Hi fellow Slutties, Just wondering: anybody here make their own snake? I will be using the snake for the odd recording on...

Grooveteer
replies: 1 views: 1,002
tINY 15th May 2007

So a friend from another forum directed me here to get some input from you. I hope I get some great and informative feedback...

Decept
replies: 22 views: 2,262
JamesO 15th May 2007

I ran across this today, I know Avant from their Mixcubes but I didn't know they made other products. This looks like a...

GREENFENDR
replies: 6 views: 1,241
Janesaid2me 15th May 2007

Hi, I have been recording for about a year and when I record bass or guitar I usually either mic an amp.Sometimes however I...

dzara 4
replies: 1 views: 553
Joe Porto 15th May 2007

Hi, I recently bought a 421 u5 on ebay only to discover that it is severly lacking low end response. I tried all the rolloff...

kobuk
replies: 0 views: 1,358
kobuk 15th May 2007

Cool little teaser. Thought some of you guys might enjoy it as well; <object width="425"...

Jazzpunk
replies: 13 views: 1,430
Bryce 15th May 2007

Hi everybody, I've got a friend who's a sound and electrical tech. He was telling me that work has been kind of slow. It really...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 878
soupking 15th May 2007

Hey Jules, would nt it be an option to create a network forum like XING for verified members? Means people posting under their...

HEADROOM
replies: 5 views: 715
HEADROOM 15th May 2007

just curious if anyone knows, is the "original" rode classic (not the classic II) modeled after any particular...

billgennaro
replies: 4 views: 1,435
WunderBro Flo 15th May 2007

So I heard that keeping everything on all the time is better than turning it on and off everyday. Is that true? A few friends...

Decept
replies: 3 views: 937
canadiansteve 15th May 2007

I was wondering, was Rupert involved with the Amek Angela (1987) models?? Are the pre´s or eq´s his design/work? And if...

SMT
replies: 6 views: 1,460
SMT 15th May 2007

hi fellow Gearslutz i cust got an offer to by a Trident Series 65, i'we never had a console, been working ITB with...

zoro
replies: 24 views: 1,793
zoro 15th May 2007
replies: 24 views: 1,225
Jamz 15th May 2007

I was really wondering if there were any major differences between these two models. I've heard they were practically the same,...

barbital
replies: 0 views: 1,858
barbital 15th May 2007

Im looking for a really good Preamp to run my Fantom x6, Motif ES6/XS6 through before I go into Pro Tools. I produce Hip Hop and...

demonceie
replies: 0 views: 1,116
demonceie 15th May 2007

Well, I need a mic upgrade. I've been watching threads on the subject around here for a while. Read all about Lugo's experience...

darkwater
replies: 30 views: 10,597
JOHN 15th May 2007

Hi slutz, SSL XLOGIC ALPHA VHD what would you say about ? cellfone

andremattos
replies: 3 views: 2,989
[email protected] 15th May 2007

This trak is my all time favourite mix and tracking on a hip hop track just perfect. 2pac- California Love. Listen to 2pacs...

bendecido
replies: 21 views: 2,523
Improv 15th May 2007

Can anyone help to clarify if there is a standard size to "vertical rack" modules and how to adapt them for use in a...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 1 views: 968
6dyslexicelephnt 15th May 2007

So I decide to noodle around a bit, and notice my Little Phatty is really quiet running through the Pacifica. Then I notice that...

RadioBox
replies: 3 views: 882
Kiwiburger 15th May 2007

I have just sold my old pair of alesis and I am looking at upgrading to one of these four options: Yamaha MSP7 Adam A7 Dynaudio...

Ace1
replies: 4 views: 1,038
6dyslexicelephnt 15th May 2007

Hello there fellow Gearlsutz!! After months of futzing about with all things Java and Flash, I am happy to announce that the...

GilWave
replies: 19 views: 1,378
Paul Wolff Designs 15th May 2007

We're going to be exhibiting at the Pro Audio Light and Music Exposition in Dubai this weekend, Sunday the 20th thru Tuesday the...

GilWave
replies: 1 views: 796
Tibbon 15th May 2007

Just got this forwarded to me from a buddy at an indy i work with: The 2006 retail numbers are out and I thought you'd get a...

cajonezzz
replies: 23 views: 2,907
Caban 15th May 2007

So, is there a box out there that does this old trick without sounding like total garbage? Besides of course the Eventide units....

Benmrx
replies: 21 views: 1,510
thethrillfactor 15th May 2007

I have usually place the kit in relation how you would face it, but some times the kick interferes with the vocals, what is the...

fuzzface777
replies: 11 views: 3,461
Student 15th May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search