The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

we've been having a problem recently with old computers showing up in my house. i just recently built a new computer for my...

mrmatt
replies: 23 views: 13,509
fastlane 24th May 2007

Looking at: 2407 WFP and the 2707 WFP. Your thoughts? Home & Home Office: 24 - 30 Inch Widescreen I may be getting two as...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 1,044
Deleted User 24th May 2007

Hey guys, I'm going to be recording a film score in the LA area, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on good...

dancomposer
replies: 1 views: 478
rob S 23rd May 2007

Has anyone used both these mics? How would you compare them? Thanks.bumpkin

audios
replies: 2 views: 836
TonyBelmont 23rd May 2007

i recently purchased some ribbons and i leave them permanently on stands and covered with plastic bags when not in use. ...

billgennaro
replies: 0 views: 615
billgennaro 23rd May 2007

Ok right now I am looking into getting two mics to use as drum OH's and possibly as a stereo pair for acoustic guitars. As a...

Thrice_Removed
replies: 9 views: 1,406
Thrice_Removed 23rd May 2007

Actually I have many some good some bad, last nite I had one about an old girlfriend and a professional basketball team, not...

catfish11
replies: 4 views: 724
catfish11 23rd May 2007

A few years ago, one of the bigger power amp companies put out a line of amps that had Enameled or anadized face plates in...

mu-tron-kid
replies: 2 views: 845
mu-tron-kid 23rd May 2007

Hey guys, being on the musical side of things it's cool to finally get into the whole world of recording, mixing and of course...

ColourSurround
replies: 13 views: 1,081
Stiff 23rd May 2007

I just wanted to know how you guys mic your drums, what mics you use for each piece and, most importantly to me right now, what...

ColourSurround
replies: 3 views: 1,271
ColourSurround 23rd May 2007

I have some friends coming down to my cabin this weekend for a jam. 1/2 guitars bass and drums. No vocals. I have a matched pair...

TheReal7
replies: 7 views: 815
TheReal7 23rd May 2007

Inspired by the recent thread asking if the Big Studios are dead, I've decided to raise up this question for debate. In that...

centurymantra
replies: 12 views: 1,319
warhead 23rd May 2007

I got a little extra money to get some studio improvements. To those who would know, which would be more important to have -...

alcohol
replies: 6 views: 863
alcohol 23rd May 2007

I want to buy a SPL meter Which one on this ebay link should I buy? I would prefer cheaper, but I would like a great...

fuzzface777
replies: 2 views: 655
Ethan Winer 23rd May 2007

Austin Tx

Studios in Austin? (project and big ones)

ag7
replies: 78 views: 6,622
Dan 23rd May 2007

LA610 - I don't *necessarily* need another pre, but it never hurts. I've heard the 610 and I really like the 'flavor', so it...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 1,385
dkelley 23rd May 2007

Hey guys, I have BFD right now Im thinking about getting one of two options: 1. BFD XFL, BFD Deluxe Collection, Andy...

Deleted User
replies: 30 views: 3,497
Methlab 23rd May 2007

Hi guys, Would you mind posting any recommendations on 8 channel mic pre's? (no digital out, just analog) I'm looking in...

pace
replies: 28 views: 1,956
pace 23rd May 2007

Hi, I recently bought a used "DDA D-series" mixing desk on ebay in Germany. But unfortunatly, I experience some major...

maxdox
replies: 0 views: 652
maxdox 23rd May 2007

Is it just my TLM49, or are your guys experiencing the same thing – This mic requires about twice as much gain as most other...

Deadmeat
replies: 12 views: 1,367
Deadmeat 23rd May 2007

Hi all. Question: The DI input on mic pres ( channel strips), if it has a transformer on input, do it re-acts the way a passive...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 483
Snatchman 23rd May 2007

I was browsing through New York Craigslist today, and was amazed by the musicians classified section. I don't know what it's like...

FossilTooth
replies: 2 views: 1,327
ajcamlet 23rd May 2007

I'm in the market for a pair of rooms mics for recording my drums. I've got an AT-4050 and was thinking of getting another...

Protools Guy
replies: 44 views: 2,830
Cheech 23rd May 2007

Hi slutz, Today my computer died (1 HD with all my drum samples) , i lost all of my drum samples ..grrr and i am...

andremattos
replies: 4 views: 639
andremattos 23rd May 2007

I am mixing in a room with a ceiling fan. It is about 7 feet away and about 9 feet in the air from my speakers. Sometimes it...

stresstour
replies: 13 views: 2,287
Deadmeat 23rd May 2007

I followed a Ad-link from this site for a free subscribing to TapeOp in Europe, I subscribed ca 1.5 month a go still no Magazine...

lowswing
replies: 33 views: 1,788
C/G 23rd May 2007

Hey all – <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>...

Deadmeat
replies: 0 views: 782
Deadmeat 23rd May 2007

when do you usually invert the phase of 1 of 2 stereo pairs? when they face in opposite directions? How about for recording...

n8tron
replies: 4 views: 1,154
pan 23rd May 2007

Hi guys/gals, I was micing my guitar cab today with an m160 (and pop screen or whatever it's called). It took a lot of output to...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 2,724
D.A.S. 23rd May 2007

So I'm at the point where I want to start taking projects into bigger studios to mix. Locally there is one SSL room (a G+ with...

knightsy
replies: 0 views: 1,585
knightsy 23rd May 2007

How many do this? Sidechain a compressor with the same material as what is being compressed, but slightly before? This way you...

Joemamma
replies: 10 views: 1,067
Mike Caffrey 23rd May 2007

I can't use my UAD-1 card with Logic Audio Express 7. When the Audio Units are loaded when launching the software, it tells that...

SLy_drums
replies: 6 views: 733
SLy_drums 23rd May 2007

I have a job next week in a remote studio to track a metal band. the studio has a some quite nice outboard (comps, eqs) and mics...

WEAPON_X
replies: 1 views: 2,626
WEAPON_X 23rd May 2007

Yo! Figured I'd start a new thread on the subject since my request for gear idea's post started to turn into a completely DAW...

ohsleeper19
replies: 50 views: 2,524
AnonJack 23rd May 2007

Hi, Im producing a project and Im doing basically everything, playing, recording, mixing...everything except drums. So, Im...

chymer
replies: 45 views: 4,901
Ben F 23rd May 2007

I downloaded the demo version of the PSP MasterQ, which is fully usable during 10 days, and it's great. Works very well in DP,...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 770
SLy_drums 23rd May 2007

This kind of thing confuses me. We hear all about acoustics and room sounds and how without those things you're never going to...

redddog
replies: 36 views: 4,293
firby 23rd May 2007

I have a chance to buy the old SE Electronic SE5000 mic for 300$, to use with a Soundelux U195 mic to record acoustic guitar in...

Morten Hjort
replies: 1 views: 904
Morten Hjort 22nd May 2007

I need to get some monitors that me and my neighbor can live with. I live in a condo that it seems like the builder forgot to...

Lucin Niega
replies: 3 views: 861
PhilE 22nd May 2007

With danger of being like the 'comic book guy' in the simpsons... Ok I've got something wrong with my player / file / etc. Or...

Chrizcol
replies: 11 views: 2,237
robmix 22nd May 2007

I want to sync the A2D to a lucid genex 6. I can do this with superclock, however PTLE does not read superclock through spdif,...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 962
Unknown soldier 22nd May 2007

I recently tried making headphone cues by sending to outputs 3-4 on my Digi002. At 64 samples hw buffer it seems there's still a...

dangeorge6
replies: 14 views: 1,745
gabehr 22nd May 2007

One day i was wondering how much the D/A and A/D process actually affects the tone of our music. Obviously the quality of the...

PaRaNoId
replies: 12 views: 2,574
emkay 22nd May 2007

Hi!!thumbsup I really need a excellent 1 channel preamp for recording R&B, pop and Hiphop. I want a preamp which will give...

Marrone
replies: 8 views: 1,309
warhead 22nd May 2007

Hello, all— Have been using KM-184s for the bulk of our SDC duties—most commonly on hat and ride; acoustic guitar (mono...

Daedalus77
replies: 22 views: 3,682
Rickard 22nd May 2007

I've been dying for a one-fader touch-sensitive cheap USB control surface for years. Then it finally came in the form of the...

starcrash13
replies: 54 views: 5,173
warhead 22nd May 2007

The discomfort and cable noise of my Etymotic ER-4s is too much...I need to move to a custom molded in-ear monitor set. I'm...

Mitch Manger
replies: 0 views: 2,805
Mitch Manger 22nd May 2007

I've been reading several forums about gear etc and I just don't get it because is too much info about gear that I just don't...

electricsun
replies: 16 views: 1,719
electricsun 22nd May 2007

I know there's usually about one sample rate discussion per week on here, but I'm interested in people's opinions on a specific...

dropblacksky
replies: 5 views: 633
peeder 22nd May 2007

I purchased this amp new in May of last year, and have just got around to running it through its paces this week. The first...

LarryClutch
replies: 6 views: 3,408
asea 22nd May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search