The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need to whip up a short run of mix CD's with basic covers and possibly print on the CD. Basic pic and text, no great design...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 476
juicylime 24th May 2007

I have an ADK Hamburg. You know, the original. I've had it for about a year and a half or so and out of nowhere, it started...

redddog
replies: 11 views: 1,113
Kyle Ashley 24th May 2007

hi all. I've posted some waves tricks at my new blog - maybe someone will find them useful. waves paz-analyzer...

REC
replies: 2 views: 1,200
REC 24th May 2007

Is there anyway to bypass them? I could be a fool for even asking... diddlydoo

wallawannabe
replies: 2 views: 616
wallawannabe 24th May 2007

Here's some entertainment! I brought up my faders and my pre was wining. so Of course I hit record started to turn knobs... ...

EstateMatt
replies: 0 views: 510
EstateMatt 24th May 2007

i am about to ask this question.heh When making custom cables and measuring the lenght it should be. Should the cable hang or...

Marrone
replies: 5 views: 1,803
severe 24th May 2007

has anyone been having nice results transfering Logic 7.2 projects to Pro tools via Digitranslator 2.0? i've heard there can be...

whereisbkp
replies: 0 views: 661
whereisbkp 24th May 2007

Though I work with expensive top-notch pro audio gear in the studio, I've been listening to my cd collection on a few old Sony...

replies: 13 views: 1,401
lowfreq33 24th May 2007

Hi, im recording a song where I want the guitar very full and thick sounding. I think Jet and OkGo have really full and in your...

Baderup99
replies: 29 views: 3,758
Deadmeat 24th May 2007

Hi all. I have a short interview with leading developer of Waves Audio - Evgeny Klukin Maybe someone will find it interesting..

REC
replies: 4 views: 2,576
REC 24th May 2007

Hi, There is a lot of threads about this plugings choice of the UAD-1 with 500$ voucher. But I think logic 7.2 has some good...

Wakena2003
replies: 4 views: 809
16942 24th May 2007

Is this rule appliable even for digital path? I've always worked with this chain: Mics-mic pres- converter-recorder and then back...

alessio
replies: 2 views: 1,160
centurymantra 24th May 2007

With the way digital is going, do you think most major studio's will close down the road? It's seems like how the market is now,...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 70 views: 4,875
colinmiller 24th May 2007

hi my friends' acapella group here in college wanted a recording just so they could hear themselves, so nothing great. But I at...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 1,222
Baderup99 24th May 2007

I'd like to install my KRK V6 speakers 5-10cm higher than the optimal listening height and then tilt them slightly down. I'd use...

Miska
replies: 9 views: 5,235
Blackwater 24th May 2007

4 KEPEX II gates, 1 DSP de-esser, all by Valley People. Would these fit in a lunchbox or is it a proprietary format? The rear...

andychamp
replies: 4 views: 1,666
andychamp 24th May 2007

Can anybody here recommend a SOLO SAX VSTi? I've got plenty of trumpets and trombones. But the one library disk that I found was...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 1,083
Keyplayer 24th May 2007

could someone tell me exactly what the difference is between cardioid and hypercardioid pick up patterns? as in, when do you use...

mark007
replies: 8 views: 2,422
Brent Hahn 24th May 2007

I'm about to buy new monitors and have been seriously considering the Mackie HR824 Studio Monitors. This is the problem, I was...

Patrick Judson
replies: 1 views: 516
GearGuy 24th May 2007

John, I just realized that you worked on the Ted Hawkins record called The Next Hundred Years. This record has fascinated me for...

Velvetfreddy
replies: 3 views: 822
Velvetfreddy 24th May 2007

Like really, has anyone A/B tested these 2 specifically? I've had the V6II's for nearly 2 years, had one pair replaced for a bad...

replies: 0 views: 1,206
007 24th May 2007

Hi Guys-- Quick question. I've done a couple of searches and have seen a few mentions of the Smart comps pulling double-duty as...

Matt Smith
replies: 0 views: 1,103
Matt Smith 24th May 2007

Ok. The last part of my project studio is battling. Motu 828mkII ( A friends) VS Creative X-Fi Elite Pro (my...

Chrizcol
replies: 2 views: 701
Chrizcol 24th May 2007

Hello, Does anyone know where to find a gear list for electric ladyland studios? Went by their site and they didn't have...

walth
replies: 1 views: 943
kenevill 24th May 2007

I'm upgrading my mic "collection" and need something thats going to be able to handle mostly vocal chores (male and...

Umlaaat
replies: 7 views: 1,032
D.A.S. 24th May 2007

OK, I have read a ton of threads on mics on this forum and elsewhere, yet I'd still like some advice from people in the know...

BlueSwan
replies: 3 views: 955
janek 68 24th May 2007

I've just recently (couple weeks ago) invested in Digital Performer 5. It's really sweet, and I've been using version 4 for a...

wurpelizer
replies: 7 views: 1,265
uncle duncan 24th May 2007

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I really don't wanna make the wrong decision. I've been using the 001 with...

marchhare
replies: 6 views: 1,027
catfish11 24th May 2007

And its a really cool mic! Its adds a really interesting distance to the sound. cool for micing a clean electric guitar, or...

hangman
replies: 0 views: 1,937
hangman 24th May 2007

currently my set up consists of.. Motu 896HD api rack filled with various pre's 1 distressor 1 fatso 1 gssl bus...

BryanGamet
replies: 2 views: 564
BryanGamet 24th May 2007

I've been looking for some sources for outboard gear diy kits, like a bus compressor or eq, etc. Something where I can buy a kit...

chemicalwinter
replies: 12 views: 3,432
BassTerd 24th May 2007

Hello. I recently purchased a SansAmp RBI. I was excited to get it going, but noticed a loud hum right off the bat. I searched...

astorian
replies: 6 views: 3,832
Kiwiburger 24th May 2007

We are talking the stereo typical "The Good the bad and the ugly" electric guitar, how did they record that? I want to...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 9 views: 6,561
bcgood 24th May 2007

anyone see this yet? heh heh

Whitecat
replies: 66 views: 4,459
Resonant Alien 24th May 2007

Hey Slutz. I haven't bought a dynamic in a while. These Heil mics have been out for a couple of years now. I searched the forums...

cleantone
replies: 12 views: 1,315
shikawkee 24th May 2007

is it just me or is today's music produced with more bass content? like for example, much richer deeper bass on a recording...

downrazor11
replies: 6 views: 767
marcus 24th May 2007

I was just reading some stuff on Amptone.com and people seem to be nuts about a 3 EQ and a power attenuator set-up. I've never...

ColourSurround
replies: 0 views: 599
ColourSurround 24th May 2007

Just wondering why a number of ribbon mics are figure of eight and so how to use em' properly, I 've always thought you use em'...

Cafecat
replies: 6 views: 1,201
Cafecat 24th May 2007

So I've had a 002R that i bought about a year ago, and I recently purchased 7.3 but I'm really looking at going the lightbridge...

StrykeBack
replies: 0 views: 485
StrykeBack 24th May 2007

we've been having a problem recently with old computers showing up in my house. i just recently built a new computer for my...

mrmatt
replies: 23 views: 13,507
fastlane 24th May 2007

Looking at: 2407 WFP and the 2707 WFP. Your thoughts? Home & Home Office: 24 - 30 Inch Widescreen I may be getting two as...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 1,042
Deleted User 24th May 2007

Hey guys, I'm going to be recording a film score in the LA area, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on good...

dancomposer
replies: 1 views: 478
rob S 23rd May 2007

Has anyone used both these mics? How would you compare them? Thanks.bumpkin

audios
replies: 2 views: 836
TonyBelmont 23rd May 2007

i recently purchased some ribbons and i leave them permanently on stands and covered with plastic bags when not in use. ...

billgennaro
replies: 0 views: 614
billgennaro 23rd May 2007

Ok right now I am looking into getting two mics to use as drum OH's and possibly as a stereo pair for acoustic guitars. As a...

Thrice_Removed
replies: 9 views: 1,406
Thrice_Removed 23rd May 2007

Actually I have many some good some bad, last nite I had one about an old girlfriend and a professional basketball team, not...

catfish11
replies: 4 views: 722
catfish11 23rd May 2007

A few years ago, one of the bigger power amp companies put out a line of amps that had Enameled or anadized face plates in...

mu-tron-kid
replies: 2 views: 844
mu-tron-kid 23rd May 2007

Hey guys, being on the musical side of things it's cool to finally get into the whole world of recording, mixing and of course...

ColourSurround
replies: 13 views: 1,081
Stiff 23rd May 2007

I just wanted to know how you guys mic your drums, what mics you use for each piece and, most importantly to me right now, what...

ColourSurround
replies: 3 views: 1,271
ColourSurround 23rd May 2007

I have some friends coming down to my cabin this weekend for a jam. 1/2 guitars bass and drums. No vocals. I have a matched pair...

TheReal7
replies: 7 views: 814
TheReal7 23rd May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search