The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's the usual percentage of the studio fee that a client can be asked to pay upfront, before even playing a single note? Are...

andychamp
replies: 15 views: 2,716
dave-G 6th August 2007

Hey all, Thought I needed to seek some experience and wisdom an micing. Doing my wife's second album (Cletic gospel), and about...

sights
replies: 4 views: 2,004
Han 6th August 2007

any recommendations for a nice set of bigs, 12 inch woofers or better? it seems like you either buy some mackie PA's or have a...

gyemusic
replies: 9 views: 3,314
Fleaman 6th August 2007

I've had one of these for a few months now, but I wanted to wait until I'd really used it before posting any...

StuartMac
replies: 10 views: 3,848
GYang 6th August 2007

Anyone ever come in contact with the Angus graphic eq from the 70's? we ran all our kick drums thru them..never hear about...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 5,097
druhms 6th August 2007

I usually can get what I want with 2 to 4 mics but I am really trying to find something better than the 57 and sm7 I have been...

bdunard
replies: 6 views: 1,106
Hobbyist 6th August 2007

I was watching a DVD of a band that recorded in a big, great studio located in Monterrey, México (called "El Cielo"...

Oroz
replies: 5 views: 775
gurubuzz 6th August 2007

So I've spent countless hours over the past couple months trying to figure out the best way to go about upgrading my...

StrykeBack
replies: 3 views: 890
StrykeBack 6th August 2007

Hello all! we've run into some problems with one of our PT HD2 rigs at work! the error message says that the engine DSP ran...

Maber
replies: 1 views: 732
Maber 6th August 2007

hi guys: i am sorry for my poor English.... now i am considering buying a spider mixer for my small studio. i want it to...

TWGENE
replies: 0 views: 1,052
TWGENE 6th August 2007

I have a FF 800 and am monitoring it through the headphone out into my powered speakers. I use this output because I want a...

uptoolate
replies: 9 views: 727
uptoolate 6th August 2007

Sorry to bug the forum about this, but I'm trying to find those connectors that screw on to a mic stand and into a mic...

Soldier777c
replies: 8 views: 1,159
Matti 6th August 2007

I just remebered something that happened way back in the late 80ies/early 90ies that i'd thought i'd share with you. This story...

jupiter8
replies: 12 views: 10,207
loujudson 5th August 2007

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Earthworks TC30 and the M30. I know one is marketed as a recording...

adis
replies: 1 views: 2,300
nbarts 5th August 2007

Guys, please post some before/after vocals. BEFORE and AFTER autotune/melodyne. I'd like to get an idea of what a great engineer...

Walker_ATL
replies: 4 views: 2,941
i51423 5th August 2007

How do you do it? Do you work out all the exact notes (with piano) in preproduction, or do you do it (by ear) while you...

timothy
replies: 12 views: 4,842
drBill 5th August 2007

i just got an HD1 set up and am currently lookin for a control 24 to go with it, the thing is, i still have to save a lil for the...

deuc647
replies: 4 views: 609
deuc647 5th August 2007

Hello I wanna know if I should get the Digital option for my Focusrite OctoPre LE. If the Digital option by Focusrite has...

gar_lei
replies: 5 views: 1,846
gar_lei 5th August 2007

First, I'd like to thank Ronan Chris Murphy for loaning me his REDDI for a few days for me to check out while he's mixing. Ronan...

darkwater
replies: 12 views: 1,450
pan60 5th August 2007

What are the "rules" for this? Does anyone do it? Is there a good way to keep the punch while adding some atmosphere?

wallawannabe
replies: 42 views: 2,811
theblue1 5th August 2007

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any info on MP? He seems to have a great track record, engineers some great stuff, and...

jredrecording
replies: 15 views: 5,131
taylorooney 5th August 2007

Long time lurker...great boards, great info. I'm hoping some of you can refer me to a mixing engineer that will take a project...

jon503
replies: 6 views: 1,621
jon503 5th August 2007

Who would you consider to be a trend setter these days as opposed to merely following a trend? This does not have to be limited...

Jamz
replies: 7 views: 2,376
swisha31 5th August 2007

Pro Tools vs. Analog Console Mixing How sonically different are they? (Digidesign video & comparison files to...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,765
backplay 5th August 2007

Hey guys. I wanna buy some bogner 4x12 cabs. The Portugal and Spain distributor doesn`t answer my emails. Do you know of any...

nandoanalog
replies: 2 views: 1,244
nandoanalog 5th August 2007

Hi all, I'm considering getting a D Command to replace my ProControl. My ProControl has 16 faders, but I can only afford the 8...

Wilburguy
replies: 5 views: 986
nlc201 5th August 2007

village voice > nyclife > The Frantic Rise and Fatal Fall of Hip-Hop Producer Disco D by Adam Matthews

con?one
replies: 7 views: 915
Jules 5th August 2007

Brenda passed last year and I have recently taken possesion of her '66 Stella Harmony H929 acoustic. Mass produced in that era,...

Unclenny
replies: 3 views: 740
Unclenny 5th August 2007
replies: - views: -
alfonso 5th August 2007

I wanted to see what everyone else would do in my position. I'm going to be recording a regular 5 piece drum set in a small...

ecsound
replies: 1 views: 1,420
TTatman 5th August 2007

I usually keep small silica packs in each of my mic bags/cases/etc to keep moisture out. I live in Florida in the US and the...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 1,006
FossilTooth 5th August 2007

Howdy folks, Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Sorry to be the start of yet another preamp thread. I'm looking to pick up a 2...

A Fiasco!
replies: 2 views: 750
Petimar 5th August 2007

Heya all, I am trying to work out what next to purchase to add to my recording signal chain. Currently I have a small setup...

Steve Turner
replies: 18 views: 1,134
11413 5th August 2007

Not from an engineering or production point of view. One one that gets you enjoying rather than analising. I like Eek-a-Mouse. ...

gurubuzz
replies: 26 views: 1,830
Sid Viscous 5th August 2007

I am about to remp a bunch of guitar trks using PTLE Digi 002 w/Rosetta 800. What is the quickest way to determine the amount of...

superburtm
replies: 5 views: 1,166
superburtm 5th August 2007

I have not had *too* much time to troubleshoot this...maybe an hour or 2, but I am stumped! I have 2 different stage boxes in...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 1,339
Kiwiburger 5th August 2007

That's where I'm heading (from the UK). Where are the places to shop?

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 1,180
[email protected] 4th August 2007

That you have on for tracking all the way through. I used to have a lot, and it gave way too inaccurate of a picture of what I...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 36 views: 2,362
dropblacksky 4th August 2007

Sorry if this has been covered already. I'm trying to get my story strait here. What is the maximum number of audio...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 813
T_R_S 4th August 2007

Fletcher or any other GS, I worked for a few years at a studio with all the usual great outboard and a mildly modified pm2000...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 1 views: 4,641
catastrophic 4th August 2007

If this is your only mic on an entire drumkit, where are you putting this thing? I am about to try this on my next session....

BlueRadio
replies: 10 views: 999
Drumsound 4th August 2007

anyone have audio samples of the peluso mic or blue mics laike blueberry

jesusecordero
replies: 1 views: 806
warhead 4th August 2007

Workin on a job and they were gonna throw these out (some cut wires and broken tubes) so i took them home and just ordered all...

mus1k_freak
replies: 0 views: 3,069
mus1k_freak 4th August 2007

I've heard this track so many times in the background on bandwidth-limited AM radio stations, and (right now) its playing as hold...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 1,597
Bob Olhsson 4th August 2007

Hey considering this, I do a lot of vocals and acoustic guitar.... what do you think ? do they make a 2 ch version ?

bonneybear
replies: 5 views: 1,065
s.d.finley 4th August 2007

I've been working my ass off to get myself a vintage mic. Finishing college and saving is a big venture, and before I go out and...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 27 views: 2,030
Bob Olhsson 4th August 2007

Hey guys, I got a video of something I've been doing to get more emotion in vocal tracks... This singer's x had him head over...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 3 views: 655
Bigbuzzum 4th August 2007

How big is the amount of gain on the fireface´s mic inputs compared to other similar products (e.g. apogee ensemble) i feel that...

mortlar
replies: 4 views: 1,053
slaves666 4th August 2007

Not the right forum for this, but a great money making scheme for a reality TV show would be to film episodes at someone's...

Simpleton
replies: 0 views: 639
Simpleton 4th August 2007

I'm considering both educational packages. Anyone got both? I usually record heavier rock, punk and metal type stuff. I'm...

filthyrich
replies: 12 views: 1,186
daniel c 4th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search