The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Don't hurt me, stoopid question I know but...I'm one who thinks Nuendo probably sounds better than PT in general but I like using...

amost
replies: 7 views: 1,544
Spyrow 2nd June 2007

Roland VS2400CD - I'd like to send the master buss to an external comp/eq for mixing/mastering purposes, then BACK INTO the...

spacious
replies: 1 views: 530
Snatchman 2nd June 2007

Gonna be doing a lota live stuff soon ... finally getting out of the studio to get up on stage and play ... Nervous but excited...

kudzu
replies: 3 views: 955
K. Evan Hodge IV 2nd June 2007

okay so after watching the new linkin park dvd of making there new album i noticed that while recording they used an sm7b on the...

Temposelect
replies: 10 views: 2,984
Acko 2nd June 2007

Ive noticed a lot of shaking going on the d112 so i was wondering if anyone knows of a shockmount that can fit the d112. Thanks

Bluemoa
replies: 1 views: 1,372
lowfreq33 2nd June 2007

Pro Tools is opening fine on its own, but when i open a session it starts to load, and then hangs (OS X spinning pinwheel)....for...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 1,417
Deleted User 2nd June 2007

God bless rumage sales. Don't you love it when someone doesn't know what they have in their possession and how much it is worth?...

sahiaman
replies: 4 views: 812
jdg 2nd June 2007
replies: 22 views: 2,100
SergioS 2nd June 2007

I'm thinking about picking up a DAV 1BG and will have to pay import tax to get it in the US of A. Can anyone direct me to or...

pdlstl
replies: 5 views: 749
ColourSurround 2nd June 2007

Hello people! I'm going to be recording a group of 5 singers. They all take their cues off each other so I can't record each...

Robes
replies: 9 views: 968
Robes 2nd June 2007

Audient ASP008 or Mackie Onyx 800R ? Has any comparet thies two? The Audient name seams a bit more exotic and cool, but does it...

tommy lee
replies: 1 views: 2,028
matt thomas 2nd June 2007

I want to retire the **** I've been using, since it's old desks, wobbly tables, whatever was hyper cheap. Suggestions? The...

Gone Fission
replies: 25 views: 2,256
shikawkee 2nd June 2007

hi guys. is it possible to find a manager for mixing engineer? Is any sites or organisations? Where shoud I start?

kokaby
replies: 11 views: 4,827
shikawkee 2nd June 2007

im in the market for a new channel strip/pre-amp ive been considering mostly Toft ec-1/afc-2/atc-2 & Chameleon...

Disjointed
replies: 7 views: 1,163
Disjointed 2nd June 2007

What about that TC helicon line of products(voice works, vw plus, voice pro, doubler...). I couldn't find too much samples to...

SergioS
replies: 6 views: 1,135
SergioS 2nd June 2007

I cant get my head around CLA's panning technique confoosed If he pans stuff left, right and centre only, how come his mixing...

mike kable
replies: 30 views: 5,717
Mr. Man 2nd June 2007

Hi everybody, I've been looking at the EV 635a. I saw it in the movie, "The Harder They Come", and was wondering if...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 4,503
soupking 2nd June 2007

Has anyone taken any of these online courses? I've been recording for almost two years now, and feel like I could really benefit...

Hope209
replies: 0 views: 1,414
Hope209 2nd June 2007

Anyone know of one, preferrably in a pedal or small rack unit? thanx!

max cooper
replies: 4 views: 2,260
threm 2nd June 2007

(edit) Found this clip on the wire ... CUPERTINO, Calif., May 30, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Apple(R) today...

astorian
replies: 15 views: 2,605
bcgood 2nd June 2007

Has anyone compared the converters in the Fireface to those in the Aurora? What differences did you hear?

digibird
replies: 28 views: 4,665
Peter Stengaard 2nd June 2007

I'm working with a band and the lead guitarist uses a Rivera Quiana Studio combo. He likes the super crunch on this amp that he...

SHIRK
replies: 7 views: 2,724
Fruition2k 2nd June 2007

I'm about to make a new purchase for the studio. Thinking strongly about an api 500 lunchbox starting out with an api 512 pre. My...

Sid Menon
replies: 4 views: 759
Gator M 2nd June 2007

So, I recall reading somewhere that it is wise that you plug each of your monitors into the same power source. My question is,...

jaysunice
replies: 1 views: 529
dementedchord 1st June 2007

Maybe it's just me, but I've brushed across all these deals the past couple weeks that I've found to be fairly lower than I'm...

soupking
replies: 23 views: 1,714
lordmiguel 1st June 2007

Are tube pres not as good for music such as rock or that type of genre because of the smoother highs? Should I consider a great...

biggun1234
replies: 8 views: 811
chetatkinsdiet 1st June 2007

first gut feeling? (i know there may be many) If quality/price or privacy/drm is the main issue hopefully it will...

lordmiguel
replies: 0 views: 677
lordmiguel 1st June 2007

Hey guys, I've got a project with an artist that really wants to run some tracks by Patrick Warren, and possibly hire him to...

cajonezzz
replies: 1 views: 1,075
True North 1st June 2007

i'm digging my folcrom, especially into my Brent Averill 312a pre's. i run out of channels quickly, though, and am considering a...

zimv20
replies: 6 views: 1,055
NathanEldred 1st June 2007

Hi fellow slutz i just opened a comunity of fans of gearslutz in Orkut If you are in Orkut , please join...

andremattos
replies: 2 views: 576
andremattos 1st June 2007

I picked a Cavaquinho in an amazing shop called Contemporeana in Sao Paolo. Any tips on recording methods with these...

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 1,507
Fernando S. 1st June 2007

I will be living in this guest house above the garage and building a tracking room in the garage. They offered to run new power....

Nu-tra
replies: 2 views: 502
Nu-tra 1st June 2007

Im interested in manufacturing some bass traps for my home studio. I feel i have a competent understanding of studio acoustics,...

Broken silence
replies: 2 views: 801
orksnork 1st June 2007

I know this is a Fender 100B head, but can anyone tell me more about this? Is it any good, worth anything, how old could it...

Baderup99
replies: 7 views: 7,703
max cooper 1st June 2007

Got the 5 A-12's and 3 C-84's fired up and running. They sound amazing. I have a session this weekend where I'll be putting them...

filthyrich
replies: 6 views: 1,184
filthyrich 1st June 2007

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site, so bear with the newjack-ness of this post. I'm in the market for a USB drum pad midi...

subinai
replies: 6 views: 2,622
vokoz 1st June 2007

Hello All, I'm prepping to record some guitars this week and I'd like some opinions on the mics which I'll be using on my...

osharan
replies: 0 views: 1,365
osharan 1st June 2007

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"...

peat
replies: 13 views: 1,356
joelpatterson 1st June 2007

Who has moved a console that weighs as much as my MCI538c? It is stripped of modules and free from the outside world. Has...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 1,138
dbbubba 1st June 2007

I just got a xfirewire card for my rosetta 800 & am trying to update the firmware. I'm using the firewire updater - when i...

Dave12345
replies: 3 views: 1,025
Dave12345 1st June 2007

ok, I think I am going crazy because I hear a difference between these two files, which are exported from the same song in Cubase...

Saudade
replies: 10 views: 1,127
dropblacksky 1st June 2007

anybody know on the McDSP comp bank 4 (it says it's copies of certain comps but doesn't say which ones...) which setting is...

monet
replies: 1 views: 593
jdjustice 1st June 2007

im thinking of getting either these two setup of mintors because i can get both of them for 500. Either the krk rp5 with the...

Versatile255
replies: 11 views: 1,773
Chris G 1st June 2007

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone has any new Rane gear? I won a contest and am picking up 3 units of my choice. What's...

kelly pettit
replies: 4 views: 1,594
kelly pettit 1st June 2007

A simple, noobish question here. The Genelecs are active monitors, and the DAC1 output is amplified (can run passive speakers)....

weemies
replies: 1 views: 1,234
Kiwiburger 1st June 2007

I recently bought a vinatge AKG 451EB mic and would like to find the response curve for this model. As I understand it, the...

corn55
replies: 4 views: 1,164
corn55 1st June 2007

Can anyone tell me what model Sennheiser mic this is... It looks pretty old considering the Tuchel connector. Sorry don't have...

gurubuzz
replies: 2 views: 595
PhatStax Drums 1st June 2007

Hello there fellow Gearlsutz!! I previously announced version 2.0 of the Tonelux Configulizer, and asked for some input from...

GilWave
replies: 2 views: 719
niteflite 1st June 2007

I tried patching it directly to the mic inputs on the MOTU and then whacking up the gain on the inputs to max.. And STILL I get a...

perx
replies: 0 views: 1,205
perx 1st June 2007

Has anyone else noticed a deterioration of performance over time of their Shure sm91 / sm90 pzm style mic's. I've had mine...

david L
replies: 0 views: 1,613
david L 1st June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search