The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello boys and girls! I have come across a pair of Urei LA-4's and a pair of DBX 161's.. But I can only afford one pair.. So my...

RobbyPowell
replies: 0 views: 2,510
RobbyPowell 9th December 2007

Preamble: I have been primarily using drum samples in my recordings and am looking to make the next big step to recording a full...

Lerxst
replies: 3 views: 1,922
bgrotto 9th December 2007

which summing box do you think sound better? I am more into the sound than feautures....any opinion based on real...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 1,414
bleak orange 9th December 2007

Has the music business tragically stooped to the expressions of a blog based Record Label? Now, I love the fact that you can...

drakewire
replies: 3 views: 778
drakewire 9th December 2007

Has anyone compared an 01V96 to any other converters? If so please share you experience. I've recently been using an 01V96 to...

mmcfarlane
replies: 8 views: 4,760
shani haider 9th December 2007

Anyone who appreciates where music is today has to check this out! YouTube - George Clinton (Parliament-Funkadelic)...

alexp
replies: 11 views: 1,105
alexp 9th December 2007

I don't know a whole lot about it all, but I'm interested to know more about chargebacks, or some other sort of fraud where after...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 15 views: 4,828
3rd&4thT 9th December 2007

Just curious, any of you guys wearing all of the hats? I relocated to the East Coast awhile back and left my band. I'm a guitar...

Inca
replies: 39 views: 2,668
Ethan Winer 9th December 2007

Hi, I'm in the process off constructing a small dead booth.(10x10) Although the room is intended for overdubs of vox, guitars...

demel
replies: 6 views: 1,253
demel 9th December 2007

please!!! does anyone have one of these? i am sooooo close to having everything up and running. if anyone has it, PLEASE...

paulmoak
replies: 0 views: 540
paulmoak 9th December 2007

i've just purchased this mixer and i love it. just having some problems getting the remote setup. i setup cubase for 2 mackie...

e-are
replies: 1 views: 896
tnjazz 9th December 2007

I am looking for a 2 channel EQ to add flavor and tone to some dead tracks. Something like a Pultec but not with the 10K price...

guitoffee
replies: 42 views: 4,747
The Alamo 9th December 2007

Is the Avedis Preamp in stock anywhere?

20forseven
replies: 1 views: 643
rr1073 9th December 2007

i can't seem to find the specifications for the neve 88rs analog desk. can anybody help?

Robert heif
replies: 1 views: 789
Tony Shepperd 9th December 2007

Hello everybody, wich one would you choose considering that I can have them for about the same price ? mostly for vocals and...

benhunk
replies: 0 views: 775
benhunk 9th December 2007

Hallo, has anyone had the possibillity to compare rode nt-55 against an oktava mk-012 mod ? i can only compare between nt-55...

patilon
replies: 0 views: 2,913
patilon 9th December 2007

I often record/mix drums in mono - dunno what it is, but I like the way it sounds (probably fewer phasing problems). What do...

recky
replies: 9 views: 5,020
thethrillfactor 9th December 2007

Congratulations Armando thumbsup! The Duality looks beautiful and it sounds amazing kfhkh. SSL

Oroz
replies: 23 views: 1,764
delcosmos 9th December 2007

I was thinking about how much i love the way it sounds when you have one preamp that you use on everything (i use and 8ch shadow...

arpodthegreat
replies: 1 views: 849
bleak orange 9th December 2007

Other than the Motu PC-Midi Flyer are there any other interfaces with computer bypass? (& good usb hub for a G5)

cc1
replies: 0 views: 637
cc1 9th December 2007

So basically my plan is this.. Get The New computer ive planned to get for the last 4 months or so.. and for a screen i want a...

1 M.I.C
replies: 1 views: 652
1 M.I.C 9th December 2007

how about a little GS game ask a question you know the answer to and who ever answers fisrt asks the next question hope its not...

FreeToMIX
replies: 53 views: 2,735
MOFO PRO 9th December 2007

Which is the best one? Is the Brent Averil worth the extra money?

20forseven
replies: 3 views: 787
pan60 9th December 2007

Hye i know this has problably been asked a dozen times if not more but I'm too lazy to search to be honest. Can anyone give me a...

brad.bjmmusic
replies: 17 views: 7,453
goldenlotus 9th December 2007

hi,we know that vintage mic are beter than new one,for example i buy one u67 and really love it,it's very beter than m149,and...

raga2000
replies: 1 views: 1,318
Sigma 9th December 2007

IF you have to choose a box that delivers magic, Mojo or sound quality that really deliver something very special that you do...

zak7
replies: 16 views: 1,485
AMIEL 9th December 2007

Hopefully, someone will understand what I am talking about and be able to direct me to where I can get clips or recordings of...

midnightsun
replies: 6 views: 999
midnightsun 9th December 2007

MONEY IS NO OBJECT. a list of equipment you would put in your dream studio: digital to analouge converters, mics, speakers,...

Robert heif
replies: 35 views: 2,283
squeeks555 9th December 2007

I just posted a crazy idea in the geekslutz forum here:...

Kiwiburger
replies: 3 views: 659
synthoid 9th December 2007

There are some old AKG C-12s on eBay for $20K. I have not been here long but I've quickly learned that many prefer vintage mics...

PT6.7UZR
replies: 27 views: 1,598
insomnio 9th December 2007

Greetings I'm looking for any info on what tape machines were ABBA recording on and mastering, during the Metronome studio...

SaturatedEd
replies: 0 views: 1,016
SaturatedEd 9th December 2007

Catch their answer about Day Tripper etc about 7 minutes in. The whole thing (watch all parts) is really...

thenoodle
replies: 16 views: 2,312
artnoiser 9th December 2007

what do you think?

digidesigner
replies: 3 views: 816
digidesigner 9th December 2007

Techies... I'm relocating to Europe. Wanted to know how the 60Hz "requirement" of most of my gear will be affected...

PeeWeeGee
replies: 1 views: 770
-m- 8th December 2007

Hi Thing is, I bought a bunch of drum pads, some sort of device to connect them to my pc, and battery 3. Went to that...

nandoanalog
replies: 15 views: 813
Kiwiburger 8th December 2007

Hey! I'm looking to record a show with unfortunately some marginal gear. I currently have a RME Fireface 800 and a Presonus...

csiking
replies: 5 views: 862
jomo1234 8th December 2007

does anyone know of any software that will transmit and receive midi via wifi for pc.

Crashdog5855
replies: 2 views: 710
wirrareka 8th December 2007

Anybody using this or anything like it? It looks like you can have placed on the outside of the kick drum as well. kick drum...

stresstour
replies: 6 views: 1,708
PDC 8th December 2007

I often find myself heading to the GS Forums, so often that GS became the most consulted forum for me. No time for the news, no...

Mgr
replies: 3 views: 728
drBill 8th December 2007

i need it for my cues...and there are 0 on ebay. Anyone there that can help me out? -Kevin A. Backroom Studios

knifetheglitter
replies: 0 views: 578
knifetheglitter 8th December 2007

I currently run PT Mix3 and am planning on adding an HD rig in the new year. I work OTB so it will be HD1 to start with and then...

PhilE
replies: 0 views: 560
PhilE 8th December 2007

Do you guys just use the PSU?.. Or can you use a power conditioner somehow with them? Thanks!

-Noodles-
replies: 3 views: 780
Whitecat 8th December 2007

I'm assuming the Layla 3G offers better latency than the Audiofire 8. Anyone know how much better? I'm currently getting about...

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 1,103
teachingking 8th December 2007

How similar is the design topology betweeen the 903 and the 160x dbx compressors?

Stitch333
replies: 0 views: 857
Stitch333 8th December 2007

I am new to this area of music recording and its associated technology. I am very interested in buying the EWQSLO Gold Bundle...

hoodrat
replies: 2 views: 1,861
Andraes 8th December 2007

every review mostly focuses on the "character" of the 610 and what a great bass di it makes. Is this a case of...

bangbang
replies: 4 views: 1,861
buzzjoe 8th December 2007

I'm looking for another pair of SDC's primarily for main pair or spots for classical use and was wondering if anyone has any...

thedoner
replies: 12 views: 1,500
tINY 8th December 2007

6moons.com - industry features my neve sounds better to me as your api sounds better to you yingyang peachh

bionic brown
replies: 14 views: 2,034
joeq 8th December 2007

Hey there . I'm in the philly suburbs ( PA side.. ) Was wondering if any locals knew of any regular or scheduled...

enroper
replies: 2 views: 649
Sigma 8th December 2007

So how it sounds this box? How is the monitor section sounds? its accurate? I heard great things about it..and few told me they...

ToneRexx
replies: 4 views: 770
squeeks555 8th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search