The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just pickup one of these puppies on wednesday for 75.00, i must say it is a product thats in the "wow" factor. I cannot...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 1,453
AllAboutTone 7th June 2007

Just got done producing a few songs on a friend's album and he's wanting to throw some kind of release party. Anyone have any...

JustinPhelps
replies: 21 views: 5,762
jchadstopherhuez 7th June 2007

I posted awhile back about how I thought my room that I was recording my fender twin in was making it sound out of tune with the...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 709
Ethan Winer 7th June 2007

I have a chance to get a Portico 5012 for about the same price as a Dan Alexander mic pre or a Vintech 1272 I can''t decide...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 1,821
retropete 7th June 2007

Hi, I am getting a free guitar.... Havent seen it yet. Anyone know anything about Kawai acoustic guitars from the 1960's ? I am...

sanjari
replies: 1 views: 3,636
sanjari 7th June 2007
replies: - views: -
yrplace 7th June 2007

I've worked on a number of different converters, but never really considered the cost until I started pricing them for a studio I...

Gear Tramp
replies: 33 views: 3,757
Gear Tramp 7th June 2007

I'm looking for a acoustic simulator stomp box for live and studio work. The Boss ac2 and ac3 look nice. Anything else I should...

jonshin
replies: 8 views: 1,587
camerondye 7th June 2007

hey everyone- a friend of a friend is looking to do a quick 2 song demo. i haven't heard his stuff, but i do know it's a solo...

dpianomn
replies: 1 views: 544
AllAboutTone 7th June 2007

I just bought a DW Collector kit. I have been using my 441's, but I am looking for something new (and a bit smaller). I have...

Infernal Device
replies: 18 views: 1,057
BradM 7th June 2007

Taken from RAK's website : Is this true?

teamdresch
replies: 7 views: 926
FunkyOllie 7th June 2007

For anyone with a soundcard with XLR/TRS combo jacks, I noticed on mine that some of the metal tabs that lock the XLR jacks once...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 1,975
svart 7th June 2007

Does anyone have an opinion on the best tube DI for tracking synths? (REDDI, Demeter, Manley, Summit?) Thanks

mprather
replies: 13 views: 2,731
mltamisin 7th June 2007

Well, I wasn't sure how to phrase the title, but here it goes: It's looking I will be recording drums for an upcoming...

Benmrx
replies: 12 views: 1,132
SK1 7th June 2007

Hi there! I got my hands on another, not-so-famous mic. It's an AKG D11L-HL, luxury model, complete with wooden (teak) mic...

andychamp
replies: 4 views: 4,859
mig27 7th June 2007

i know of the new peluso p28 and the mojave ma100, and i know of the old neumann's. what (if any) are some of the other choices...

billgennaro
replies: 6 views: 1,223
minus-sounds.com 7th June 2007

Any word on these yet? Black Lion Audio Microclock I used the search here and couldn't find any topics, but I've never...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 1,907
celticrogues 7th June 2007

most people say shure's sm58 57 or s7...but lets say u gitta choose one...what will it be (for singing)

meymia
replies: 9 views: 986
amishsixstringe 7th June 2007

YouTube - Steely Dan - Cousin Dupree Fantastic playing by all concerned - great chops! Some serious drumming - what a great...

guy1
replies: 7 views: 1,387
redddog 7th June 2007

I have an 002R and run LE version 7.1. My question is shouldn't I be able to output to the bus SPDIF and return to an auxilary...

randalg
replies: 3 views: 623
usamike 7th June 2007

I'll be visiting London next week, staying in Chelsea, for my second trip in a year and I would love to check out some cool,...

tzujan
replies: 13 views: 908
manning1 7th June 2007

DRM is NOT working if you havent noticed yet, and never will. Somebody will always be able to crack it. So what can this industry...

quietdrive
replies: 74 views: 4,036
spaceman 7th June 2007

Hi Guys... I may have come into some luck & found a pair of N802's VERY reasonably priced. Sadly i've only ever had the...

DowntownScience
replies: 3 views: 817
the1Hub 7th June 2007

Please tell me you were in the band when this happened... !! YouTube - Dig! Brian Jonestown Massacre @ The Viper...

heyman
replies: 18 views: 3,508
superburtm 6th June 2007

Hey guys, Can anyone with Fatso experience tell me if it's as clean as a Distressor with the transformer and warmth settings...

wilcofan
replies: 0 views: 818
wilcofan 6th June 2007

hi all so i have a couple questions for lunchbox owners and OSA owners in particular. does anyone have trouble mounting an eq...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 1 views: 574
Dirty Gear Pimp 6th June 2007

my studio has a EMT 250 for sell, is any one interested. http://losangeles.***************/lac/msg/346386377.html

squeeks555
replies: 0 views: 837
squeeks555 6th June 2007

Anyone still working on an Amek Big by Langley- Wondering how the mic-pres sound? (how is it compared to say a Mackie Onyx) if...

tommy lee
replies: 27 views: 5,963
Long_Shaded_Eye 6th June 2007

So I'm scoring another show today and all of a sudden the bottom end of the sound is dissapearing - I mute everything and there...

Beermaster
replies: 2 views: 706
pkautzsch 6th June 2007

Jules and fellow Gearslutz, Who's planning on going to the convention this year? Will Gearslutz have a setup similar to the AES...

djbrough
replies: 25 views: 1,281
Shandy 6th June 2007

I didn't seem to realise until my buddy mentioned it to me. I'd be listening to a mix I just bounced in media player with my...

Tempest19
replies: 1 views: 712
sourcekode 6th June 2007

I've posted a similar thread to this before but would be grateful for clarification. The school I work for presently has an...

guy1
replies: 6 views: 860
Peter Morrison 6th June 2007

Ok basically I am looking into purchasing some sampling software for orchestra instruments along with individual strings (single...

Thrice_Removed
replies: 11 views: 2,927
pollyserial 6th June 2007

I have a DDA "d-series" console. I am thinking of replacing some cracking faders. Is it wise to use 2nd hand...

maxdox
replies: 1 views: 710
maxdox 6th June 2007

Can the XLR-in on the back of a lunchbox still be used?

Ice
replies: 2 views: 915
Ice 6th June 2007

i'm trying to figure out the best way to adjust the output of my monitors so i dont have to keep turning them off and on every...

whereisbkp
replies: 1 views: 1,016
warhead 6th June 2007

Help! I'm trying desperately to get a dead sound in my room suitable for acoustic guitar and vocals recordings using a cardoid...

Chrizcol
replies: 12 views: 1,298
Chrizcol 6th June 2007

Just wondering can a mix system run the latest version of PT if I download the software, or does it just go up to 6? thanks in...

obolewis
replies: 6 views: 760
obolewis 6th June 2007

Well, after exhaustive research, even making the investment and giving the Apogee/Symphony/Logic route a good try, bought an...

barryjohns
replies: 77 views: 5,138
Dr Roundmenge 6th June 2007

I have two units that are from the bass of a bed, the kind that have a drawer built in on each side. The wooden framework is...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 748
Ethan Winer 6th June 2007

go here: User: downrazor11 - mp3 uploader and hosting: Minorcrisis just click on the green arrows to play the songs. mics in...

downrazor11
replies: 8 views: 1,380
downrazor11 6th June 2007

I want to upgrade my PC sound interface to something a little more high-end. Currently I have an E-MU 0404 USB... good specs and...

cmpsr
replies: 2 views: 594
cmpsr 6th June 2007

Hello, I will record a drum session during the next WE. I will rent a pair of Neumann as overhead. The guys in the shop have KM...

damien
replies: 11 views: 1,796
damien 6th June 2007

I've been a silent reader for a while, think i might of made like maybe 3 posts, but i thought id share a bit of what i do and my...

Deleted
replies: 10 views: 836
Deleted 6th June 2007

Hey, I just bought a used U87ai and could use a few tips for recording with this mic, if anybody would be helpful. The manual,...

BlueSwan
replies: 2 views: 1,122
Blast9 6th June 2007

Out of nowhere, my gain for my UA LA-610 is reduced. I'm hoping that a preamp tube is shot, but I can't tell. Normal gain level...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 1,119
barryjohns 6th June 2007
replies: 15 views: 1,898
TonyBelmont 6th June 2007

Hey everyone, I have been a long time reader and this is my first thread i also just want everyone to know here that this has...

Marc Agosin
replies: 12 views: 1,159
Marc Agosin 6th June 2007

I'm getting a "hollow" sound when tracking some guitars for an indie pop/rock band and I need some help/tips/techniques...

rystro
replies: 18 views: 903
John Suitcase 6th June 2007

Vintage-looking equipment, from what I've observed, is oftentimes oversized with ridiculously large knobs (big enough for my...

fross
replies: 31 views: 2,778
Jim Williams 6th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search