The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, Im having a configuration problem im hoping my fellow, more experienced gearslutz can help me out with. Im buying...

thefirehooligan
replies: 1 views: 690
thefirehooligan 8th June 2007

My boss at my "Real" job is wanting me to make a instructional video. I obviously know how to record audio and shoot...

camerondye
replies: 3 views: 627
camerondye 8th June 2007

I've been listening to alot of recent timbaland productions / swizz beats etc and their synths always sound so wide, a fair bit...

TLMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 822
Improv 8th June 2007

I have a MOTU Midi Timepiece AV. It is USB. I was told once that the timing on the serial models was much better than that of...

dwire
replies: 2 views: 2,065
Overdrive 8th June 2007

I've seen this stuff on Home Improvement type shows. It's basically thinly sliced brick on wire mesh. All you have to do is...

Bump Music
replies: 4 views: 2,144
bluestarbass 8th June 2007

I have purchased a drum mic special and need to know which kick mic to receive with the package, a Shure BETA 52 or Sennheiser...

dwire
replies: 26 views: 1,537
The Byre 8th June 2007

Some buddies and I have a friend who owns a building that he's letting us use (rent-free) for 4 months. We're getting renters...

JustinPhelps
replies: 13 views: 1,397
JustinPhelps 8th June 2007

I am looking for a collection of string samples that have a really in your face sound. I am currently using the East West...

Curtis Franklin
replies: 1 views: 594
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 8th June 2007

Here's the deal... I took on a project to record and mix an amateur choir. The recording sessions went over the course of two...

ArcCirDude
replies: 113 views: 8,150
narcoman 8th June 2007

situation: -recording a metalband problem: - only 16 channels in my remotrecording rig - room sounds like.. you know.. not...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 679
George Necola 8th June 2007

Hi Guys! What d you think? I found left speaker have less bass response and more mids that second one.Switching the cables,...

klaxon007
replies: 4 views: 769
PhilE 8th June 2007

Hi, i know the presence frequencies lie between 4-6 khz .. i was just wondering if someone could really explain what presence...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 712
TLMUSIC 8th June 2007

I've not had luck converting my personal account to a band account and would like to add music... I've seen this:...

cajonezzz
replies: 4 views: 616
temetrepo 8th June 2007

i am about to build a small studio.. i have between 18x24 & 18x28 to accomplish this.. currently i am trying for the 18x24...

Disjointed
replies: 31 views: 4,830
Ozzy 8th June 2007

I am interested in trying one. I see in the recent past quite a few sold. Are these pretty cool or where they just the flavor of...

LeeStoker
replies: 7 views: 1,568
GYang 8th June 2007

The music press is wasting our time analyzing the music biz, not that we don't do the same here every day ... In this month's...

astorian
replies: 2 views: 592
astorian 8th June 2007

Dark, congested-sounding "Neve" albums--- a modern trend? I've noticed that a few albums in the last couple of years...

Blast9
replies: 72 views: 13,663
Absolute 8th June 2007

Hey all. My business partner and I are on the prowl for commercial space that may have already had itself carved into a...

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 1,931
Matthew Murray 8th June 2007

Do any of you guys leave everything behind for a while and sit in front of a good Audio (-phile?) setup EXCLUSIVELY to listen to...

jindrich
replies: 29 views: 3,993
themaidsroom 8th June 2007

I have a few of these things, one of them is a Stedman metal type. I like this one, but I can seem to get some gross stuff off...

illynoise
replies: 7 views: 860
Sonicvalley 8th June 2007

If I'm using standard Neutrik XLR and connecting to Neutrik NYS 202 with the parallel contacts set up L and R; how do I know...

filthyrich
replies: 11 views: 1,349
KingDaddyO 8th June 2007

Hey, all. First-time poster, long-time lurker and thanks for all the info! So, the deal is I'm an ITB player and maybe my...

Ice
replies: 7 views: 1,070
peeder 8th June 2007

My studio's cramped as hell. I've got my outboard, mixer, TASCAM portastudio, and my laptop all on the desk. The portapotty has a...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 890
6293 8th June 2007

Hi , If you have $3500 to spend in a new converter, which one you choose? At my home studio i do Rock (metal , hard core...

andremattos
replies: 0 views: 600
andremattos 8th June 2007

I have a pair of Tannoy powered monitors.... if I dont switch on the power on these, can I use them with a regular powered amp ?

sanjari
replies: 5 views: 1,438
Kiwiburger 8th June 2007

I'm doing some pre-production soon, and I'd just be curious to see how some other people approach this stage in the recording...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 648
Benmrx 8th June 2007

hello everyone, i need to buy a ff800, but theres a slight problem. id only have the $$ on wednesday 12/06 and id need it...

Zorran
replies: 6 views: 784
Nosferous 8th June 2007

Just curious. How many of you mix a song for a client, then once they are happy, use that mix as a reference for the rest of...

John Suitcase
replies: 8 views: 1,137
John Suitcase 8th June 2007

Guys! Just went for the A.A Dsub patchbay and am wondering what the trick is to connect my unbalanced gear (Analog synths, Drum...

alexstringer
replies: 6 views: 2,925
drBill 8th June 2007

I have my MCI 538c pretty much operational and I am now thinking about the garage to studio conversion. My wife has blessed the...

dbbubba
replies: 8 views: 4,169
Rednose 7th June 2007

Hi to anyone reading... I am in need of a 24-channel desk for my project studio and am wondering if anyone's had any experience...

do-ob
replies: 0 views: 1,079
do-ob 7th June 2007

I figured Max would be the best person to answer this question, i know that apogee and apple are doing they thing, but are the...

deuc647
replies: 4 views: 1,685
deuc647 7th June 2007

Hello I am interning for a non-profit organization located in Boston, USA and I am doing audio post-production on the film. The...

AlfredRI81
replies: 7 views: 3,873
Dan 7th June 2007

Hey slutz, if you get a chance, check out my interview in Gearwire.com!...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 1,646
Rednose 7th June 2007

I just worked on a tune from the band Nevermore with a vocal student. The tune was crushing me. The sound coming off my monitors...

James Lugo
replies: 61 views: 10,309
dlmorley 7th June 2007

I need some suggestions on methods and the gear needed to record interviews made over the phone OR internet (skype, etc). What...

perx
replies: 13 views: 1,295
Extramission 7th June 2007

eBay: OSP ATA SHOCK MOUNT 20 SPACE AMP RACK CASE W/TABLE (item 110135661354 end time Jun-12-07 14:49:35 PDT) That's the link...

herecomesyourman
replies: 6 views: 1,305
nathanvacha 7th June 2007

Just pickup one of these puppies on wednesday for 75.00, i must say it is a product thats in the "wow" factor. I cannot...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 1,453
AllAboutTone 7th June 2007

Just got done producing a few songs on a friend's album and he's wanting to throw some kind of release party. Anyone have any...

JustinPhelps
replies: 21 views: 5,762
jchadstopherhuez 7th June 2007

I posted awhile back about how I thought my room that I was recording my fender twin in was making it sound out of tune with the...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 709
Ethan Winer 7th June 2007

I have a chance to get a Portico 5012 for about the same price as a Dan Alexander mic pre or a Vintech 1272 I can''t decide...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 1,821
retropete 7th June 2007

Hi, I am getting a free guitar.... Havent seen it yet. Anyone know anything about Kawai acoustic guitars from the 1960's ? I am...

sanjari
replies: 1 views: 3,635
sanjari 7th June 2007
replies: - views: -
yrplace 7th June 2007

I've worked on a number of different converters, but never really considered the cost until I started pricing them for a studio I...

Gear Tramp
replies: 33 views: 3,756
Gear Tramp 7th June 2007

I'm looking for a acoustic simulator stomp box for live and studio work. The Boss ac2 and ac3 look nice. Anything else I should...

jonshin
replies: 8 views: 1,587
camerondye 7th June 2007

hey everyone- a friend of a friend is looking to do a quick 2 song demo. i haven't heard his stuff, but i do know it's a solo...

dpianomn
replies: 1 views: 544
AllAboutTone 7th June 2007

I just bought a DW Collector kit. I have been using my 441's, but I am looking for something new (and a bit smaller). I have...

Infernal Device
replies: 18 views: 1,057
BradM 7th June 2007

Taken from RAK's website : Is this true?

teamdresch
replies: 7 views: 926
FunkyOllie 7th June 2007

For anyone with a soundcard with XLR/TRS combo jacks, I noticed on mine that some of the metal tabs that lock the XLR jacks once...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 1,975
svart 7th June 2007

Does anyone have an opinion on the best tube DI for tracking synths? (REDDI, Demeter, Manley, Summit?) Thanks

mprather
replies: 13 views: 2,731
mltamisin 7th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search