The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I use Logic but need a way to open Pro Tools sessions that come my way. My plan is to get Pro Tools 7.3 M-Powered and use it...

stevetothink
replies: 3 views: 710
whereisbkp 10th June 2007

Hi guys! just curious to know how do you record your mix in PT HD? Besides of all ITB bounce... L-T outputs to 2 tracks?? ...

zak7
replies: 3 views: 1,911
drBill 10th June 2007

I'm looking for a service/user manual for a Tascam 38, 8 channel, 1/2 inch tape recorder anyone know where I might get a free...

grs
replies: 7 views: 2,645
grs 10th June 2007

Does anyone know any thing- Is it any good??????

tommy lee
replies: 5 views: 2,257
chandlersonic 10th June 2007

a couple days ago PSP Audioware updated a few of their plugins. Easyverb is now UB and RTAS, and Neon is now UB. Pretty cool. ...

n8tron
replies: 2 views: 985
GuitarRuss 10th June 2007

hi jules et all I have a suggestion for a new forum, called the feedback forum, mostly to compliment the classifieds, it...

matt thomas
replies: 1 views: 456
matt thomas 10th June 2007

Does anyone know a good, reputable online dealer for B&W speakers in the US? Thanks.

fretman
replies: 2 views: 732
fretman 10th June 2007

I'm running PT LE through an Mbox, with an API A2D/Fatso front end and a Lucid DA9624 for monitoring the mix. Everything goes...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 1,216
The Byre 10th June 2007

Hi Guys, I usually re-amp the direct bass with a Radial X-amp, and blend the 2 seperate tracks in the final mix. ( 1 direct and...

Yetti
replies: 8 views: 4,827
jtvrdy 10th June 2007

A guy is selling me a pair Genelec S30's for about 500usd. Is it a good deal? What can I expect from these speakers? My other...

Zeppelin
replies: 3 views: 1,937
Zeppelin 10th June 2007

Is anyone familiar with the amps/effects used by Andy Summers on the 'King Of Pain' guitar solo? I realize that tone is all over...

musicispower
replies: 0 views: 2,703
musicispower 10th June 2007

DearSlutz, I'm sure y'all's sick of "I'm too lazy to think for myself, please help me upgrade" scenarios, but here...

WILLIAM HAUBRICH
replies: 3 views: 1,181
gurubuzz 10th June 2007

i am looking into acquiring a hardware reverb unit for live use. the main unit i have had my eye on because of its price and...

jdjustice
replies: 7 views: 1,448
gainreduction 10th June 2007

Hey Guys, This might be a stupid question but. I just got APOGEE AD-16X/DA-16X and I need to setup confidence monitoring...

kenkelly81
replies: 4 views: 1,593
bryancook 10th June 2007

I know this is probably a silly question but why is it that on some consoles they have 6 aux sends for effects but have 8 returns...

Flanksteak
replies: 15 views: 1,541
thethrillfactor 10th June 2007

Hello everyone! I'm a 20-year old songwriter. I am currently in pre-production for my first EP. However, I have been...

timothy
replies: 22 views: 1,805
timothy 10th June 2007

this has happened at least twice now to me - I've replyed in a thread and have seen that the posts has gone through only to come...

kenevill
replies: 1 views: 658
bongomania 10th June 2007

Hey Jules and GS crew, many thanks for give us back the unlimited search function, now I can track pretty old threads again in a...

delcosmos
replies: 3 views: 897
delcosmos 10th June 2007

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for an audio tech in the Boston area? I've got some pres that are acting...

tafkajosh
replies: 1 views: 588
carival 10th June 2007

Hello, does anyone have any experience with these preamps? I was wondering how they would compare to my Digi002 preamps. If...

Matej
replies: 9 views: 6,908
Mark107 10th June 2007

looking around to choose a great stereo mic/line preamp suitable for an ALL-AROUND recording ! budget 2500 eur not...

blackfinder
replies: 4 views: 849
sunflute 10th June 2007

YouTube - Leticia Santos drummer GIRL with 4 years old

nandoanalog
replies: 4 views: 617
Matteran 10th June 2007

When going out into a buss comp and back in? The reason I ask is that, up until now, I've used my Apogee Rosetta 200 as...

marchhare
replies: 6 views: 980
tengu 10th June 2007

SO ::: on the latest HELICON voice processor ~ effect boxes..can one use the verb/delays/etc. as a separate stand-alone , stereo...

cjogo
replies: 5 views: 1,452
gizeh12 10th June 2007

The JDV has drag control and a max of 3.9mOhms, but the countryman has 10mOhms. which would be the victor in the loading of an...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 737
hduncan 9th June 2007
replies: - views: -
theblue1 9th June 2007

What's the best, most reliable medium for long term archiving and backup of DAW sessions ? HD, CD, DVD ? Anyone using online...

gainreduction
replies: 8 views: 1,270
GungaDin 9th June 2007

Inspired by the thread with the guy looking for a name for his studio I thought I'd start one about how you came up with your...

TornadoTed
replies: 3 views: 808
ambiguity 9th June 2007

Hi, I got a Rosetta 800 and X firewire card. Can I record from the adat input into my DAW ? Also Is there any way to convert a...

Dave12345
replies: 5 views: 656
Dave12345 9th June 2007

I want to go about putting a second mp3 player into my myspace page to compliment the default one so I can upload more tracks....

nyarlothothep
replies: 1 views: 667
theblue1 9th June 2007

ok... i would buy a 2 channels AD/DA converter and i'm really not sure which to buy ! the first requirement i lookin for is...

blackfinder
replies: 38 views: 7,611
blackfinder 9th June 2007

can i just monitor straight from my track 2 to my speakers instead of going into my mackie 24 x 8?

gusegruv
replies: 0 views: 446
gusegruv 9th June 2007

Hi, Starting recording in a week, seeking some advice on tone settings for my 3-ch Mesa Dual rectifier. Cab will be mic'd from...

kspro
replies: 8 views: 1,116
EduardoApolonia 9th June 2007

Hi.. A friend of mine send me some TOOL covers played by acoustic instruments and I think they`re amazing. Do you know who...

nandoanalog
replies: 4 views: 577
chandlersonic 9th June 2007

I have a confession to make, I'm a procrastinator. I should be finishing songs and doing pre-production, but I am not getting...

Walker_ATL
replies: 8 views: 1,015
fooman 9th June 2007

So, i've had several soundcards, echo audio, m-audio, hoontech(ewwwwwwthatsucked), and now lately, Motu Ultralite. So, i...

verb
replies: 21 views: 4,830
ramalama 9th June 2007

I know these two mics are both Chinese ribbons re-branded, but are they in fact exactly the same? I know Cascade offers xformer...

Resonant Alien
replies: 9 views: 3,434
GuitarRuss 9th June 2007

I'm thinking about the overall sound quality - preamps, eqs. Anybody have any experience with that switch? The firewire...

miercoles
replies: 8 views: 1,982
miercoles 9th June 2007

DearSlutz, I'm sure y'all's sick of "I'm too lazy to think for myself, please help me upgrade" scenarios, but here...

WILLIAM HAUBRICH
replies: 0 views: 519
WILLIAM HAUBRICH 9th June 2007

HI!! I was sooo sick and tired waiting for a PCI express solution that i was constantly looking for a temporary solution. I was...

Marrone
replies: 3 views: 2,116
Matt Fudge 9th June 2007

Your thoughts? Pop/Rock and a little Country. High Tenor vox. I cant find a DIRECT comparison with the search Thanksheh

Deleted User
replies: 26 views: 10,328
Mike Jasper 9th June 2007

has anyone had the chance to a/b these? im leaning more on the dangerous but i would like some in put from people that have used...

gusegruv
replies: 0 views: 731
gusegruv 9th June 2007

Hey guys, I know this is the same question asked again and again, but I want to get some idea of what mic/pre/soundcard combos...

earlgreen
replies: 5 views: 1,567
earlgreen 9th June 2007

Hey guys i need help... I have a lot of back up track i want running out of the pa at shows (strings, synth drums, etc) it's all...

Dusterbd3
replies: 4 views: 749
GregoryC 9th June 2007

Anyone have one or can scan the power supply section? I believe a voltage regulator blew... I need to check some...

GYMusic
replies: 2 views: 946
GYMusic 9th June 2007

OK, so the outputs on my Seventh Circle Pre's are way too hot to get any "sound" out of the pre. I want to be able to...

filthyrich
replies: 5 views: 1,133
ImJohn 9th June 2007

Can't tell from the website Mackie - Studio Monitors whether there are any changes other than the new cast aluminum baffle.

syswei
replies: 5 views: 1,794
6dyslexicelephnt 9th June 2007

I'm just curious if any of you guys have a clock in your studio - not word-clock but the kinda clock that tells you time :) A...

slaveern
replies: 3 views: 608
jeremy.c. 9th June 2007

A common mic technique for piano seems to be a stereo configuration with the lows panned left and highs panned right...how could...

dviola
replies: 3 views: 2,980
Kiwiburger 8th June 2007

I've also just received 2 EV RE-11s. What are the merits of these mics? Anyone have experience using them? thanks again matt

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 8,973
centurymantra 8th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search