The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Three (3) brand new 15' Canare MR-202AT 24 channel snakes with Neutrik TRS on one end and virgin wire on the other... All for...

DamnYankee
replies: 1 views: 531
Kiwiburger 12th June 2007

Hi, I have just ordered a SCT-2000 tube mic from Thomann.de. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =...

Rudi
replies: 0 views: 2,036
Rudi 12th June 2007

OK, so I guess I should post this where it might see more traffic, I thought the Geekslutz forum was most appropriate, but alas...

dwire
replies: 7 views: 1,830
Barish 12th June 2007

Just returned from Tape Op Con in Tuscon and wondering what everyone thought. Brad

Brad Lunde
replies: 0 views: 498
Brad Lunde 11th June 2007

I've always liked Dynaudio monitors, especially the BM6A's. I've never owned them (-$$), so I settled for KRK V6 Series 2 for a...

replies: 1 views: 867
DBArnold 11th June 2007

It's a model that really appeals to me as an artist and one I have been toying with for some time. Create a fanbase and look to...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 814
juicylime 11th June 2007

The price could be a little more than that, but not much. What do you guys think about the Seinheisers e609s? Don't let that be...

stresstour
replies: 28 views: 1,823
instrumental 11th June 2007

Pick up the new edition of Elle Magazine. The old man offered her 10 million bucks to ditch 5 of her own songs and instead put 5...

quietdrive
replies: 8 views: 3,823
quietdrive 11th June 2007

hello all, is it possible to record midi keyboard parts to audio tracks? i have midi keyboard parts using native b4 organ...

T.Glaze
replies: 2 views: 2,044
T.Glaze 11th June 2007

I'm tired of my mixes having too much room in the overheads. I've heard of different techniques on getting a more clear cymbal...

mikemillinator
replies: 6 views: 1,303
svart 11th June 2007

i'm looking to purchase some third party plugins for Pro Tools LE 7.3 i need a solid go-to comp, EQ, reverb, and stereo...

whereisbkp
replies: 27 views: 1,511
Curve Dominant 11th June 2007

I've got my first fatso on the way. Just wondering how are you using it? What are you tracking with it? If you track with, do...

ericdevine
replies: 13 views: 1,815
Johnkenn 11th June 2007

Hey guys, Anyone know anything about russian or soviet-era tube mic pre's? or consoles? I may be taking a trip to St....

DarkstarII
replies: 0 views: 778
DarkstarII 11th June 2007

I know you can buy some set of caps to cover the unused patchpoints of a TT patchbay but don't know how it's called... As you...

alexstringer
replies: 7 views: 912
poncival 11th June 2007

Is there a reverb and delay unit that sounds way superior to the TC Electronics M-300 or M-350(newer version) that is just as...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 7 views: 1,765
Dave Peck 11th June 2007

Hi, Just wondering what you should do when you think your getting better and you feel the need to re-do stuff that has allready...

chymer
replies: 17 views: 1,160
luctellier 11th June 2007

i currently have an 002 and pro tools LE 7.3 i'm looking to buy a cheap M-audio interface and M-powered Academic (comes...

shona
replies: 2 views: 1,015
shona 11th June 2007

Hey guys, I'm new here. Great forum!! If you don't mind, I have a question for all of you: Though we all know that...

Laurent
replies: 2 views: 829
Laurent 11th June 2007

I had to cancel my trip due to this nasty cold virus going around Chicago. This sucks! Come on, lets see some pics, hear some...

Gravity8058
replies: 8 views: 1,304
rainsinvelvet 11th June 2007

Hi Everyone, I perform live using a laptop. My mic is plugged into the firewire interface. Should I put compression on my...

Slater
replies: 4 views: 3,447
Slater 11th June 2007

So I thought I understood this, but apparently I don't. What happens if my A/D converter (say an Apogee Rosetta) is set for 24...

zenkonami
replies: 5 views: 1,500
theblue1 11th June 2007

Hi I have Apogee AD16X and DM2000 with MY16-AE. I just can't figure out how to connect these two, since the AD16X has one...

Revilo
replies: 1 views: 834
tINY 11th June 2007

I've read a bunch of the older threads about tubes. I'm currently looking at replacing my 12ax7's and 6L6's. There are a bunch...

GuitarRuss
replies: 0 views: 1,006
GuitarRuss 11th June 2007

I have recently bought a new "middle-end" preamp and I have ran into a strange problem when recording electric guitars...

trigger
replies: 7 views: 1,586
DeepSpace 11th June 2007

Please ignore... double post:...

quietdrive
replies: 0 views: 801
quietdrive 11th June 2007

I know many have seen the normal threads with touch screens and so on and the so called pro tools killer, but I found these two...

composer
replies: 43 views: 4,232
DeepSpace 11th June 2007

Hey All, When bouncing a mix in ProTools using L3 with ceiling at -0.2, i always end up with a VERY LOW level when i listen...

marshallplexi
replies: 5 views: 951
marshallplexi 11th June 2007

Hey all.. does anybody know of a solution to fill a door with sand. I´ve red so often about it, but can´t imagine what kind of...

Okatvius
replies: 18 views: 9,191
TEMAS 11th June 2007

What kind of mics to classical singers usually record with? People like Andrea Bocelli or a little more poppy Josh Groban....

Baderup99
replies: 1 views: 4,897
toolstudio 11th June 2007

I know this is a basic/stupid question, but why would one use a patch like "cello section" instead of just programming...

Elsteve9
replies: 4 views: 760
uncle duncan 11th June 2007

What do you all think?

preben
replies: 3 views: 2,287
SnakeCained 11th June 2007

hey all, i just have a modest setup in my bedroom at the moment.im just about to buy a new fireface 800, mainly because i cant...

Zorran
replies: 7 views: 869
chrysb93065 11th June 2007

I'm looking at starting a small studio possibly with some like-minded individuals perhaps family that is interested, and I need a...

Student
replies: 25 views: 2,712
ryanojohn 11th June 2007

Hey guys - I was wondering if you could tell me what this piece of gear is. The gentleman says it's a grace 801 - but it looks...

Mosby
replies: 4 views: 971
Mosby 11th June 2007

Ok so I know many people here on GearSlutz are really obsessed with minute differences in analog to digital converters, and clock...

Firefox
replies: 1 views: 693
mixerguy 11th June 2007

I will explain... I just came from a trip around the country and various listening sessions with top A & R and Publishers...

dreamsongs
replies: 116 views: 7,248
Yudishtira 11th June 2007

I just bought a pair of JBL Urei 7110 Compressor/Limiters from Epray. I had thought for sure a good friend of mine in the...

dwire
replies: 10 views: 1,564
username 11th June 2007

Hi, Can anyone tell me what vocal mic John Mayer is using when singing the vocals for 'In Repair' from his Continuum album? ...

digitekaudio
replies: 3 views: 2,623
theremin 11th June 2007

the more i learn about recording, the more i realize i have a LOT to learn about recording. sometimes i feel as if i am going...

maskedman72
replies: 6 views: 656
DeathMonkey 11th June 2007

Please share your story. What was the situation, what did you hear (or not hear that you expected to hear) and what thoughts went...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 1 views: 762
Rick Sutton 11th June 2007

I tried a demo of the URS Neve and API plugs many months ago and remember being pretty immpressed however I didn't buy them at...

Kenny M
replies: 3 views: 640
Kenny M 11th June 2007

Rare to find new high-tec mics thies days that is not transformerless- Please tell me if it is any good-

tommy lee
replies: 7 views: 2,002
Sounds Great 11th June 2007

hey guys, why is it not possible to avoid phase cancellation by time-alligning the tracks in your D.A.W....

Alexi
replies: 4 views: 712
Sid Viscous 11th June 2007

Why is it that this term always comes up in this forum? Either it is good enough for the job or it's not!!! I once got an old...

tommy lee
replies: 2 views: 751
code green 11th June 2007

Good morning, I have just bought a Drawmer DS201 off of Epray for a good price. I thought initially due to its new condition and...

dwire
replies: 5 views: 2,593
dwire 11th June 2007

I got a great deal from Dave at Pearlman on a TM1 and Pacifica Package and it arrived today. I am besides my self so far. All I...

barryjohns
replies: 21 views: 1,810
Mark Warren 11th June 2007

I'm trying to learn how to process vocals properly as to get a professional vocal sound. Thing is..i dont really know what i...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 896
mcollinge 11th June 2007

any one know any good websites or business for selling used gear, i have a lot of stuff im trying to sell, any help would be...

squeeks555
replies: 4 views: 818
squeeks555 11th June 2007

Wanna do some studio upgrades, but I'm a little unsure where to start, so I thought I'd ask. What do you think is the weakest...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 12 views: 1,081
lowfreq33 10th June 2007

ok now this is a simple stupid question but i cant figure it out. lets say i want to increase the volume on a bass track for a...

maskedman72
replies: 15 views: 1,129
maskedman72 10th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search