The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

this may seem like a dumb question, but I can't find the answer - the coleman units have four stereo inputs and four buttons to...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 502
zimv20 19th June 2007

I know how ohm load works and how (2) 8s make a 4 and so on, lol i think i have cut teeth knowing that question....but here is...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 2,076
amishsixstringe 19th June 2007

Someone told me this morning that Sony Music Studios located in New York were closing, is it true? confoosed

luctellier
replies: 26 views: 2,516
stevep 19th June 2007

Don't know where else to post this - apologies if it's in the wrong place. My colleague Kevin is tired of borrowing one from...

streaky
replies: 1 views: 1,212
bitman 19th June 2007

I have the following items and I believe I have it setup, but haven't tested it. Please tell me if this is how you would do this....

tmd187
replies: 2 views: 551
tmd187 19th June 2007

I recently had a discussion with someone about the term punch in a mixing context and though we both use the term often and...

strauss
replies: 29 views: 2,830
peeder 19th June 2007

This stuff sounds so awesome, (Check Attachment). If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for getting this sound today in the...

bcgood
replies: 4 views: 855
bcgood 19th June 2007

Anybody know how much faster a connection would be with the symphony mobile card (to a x-symphony card in the converter) as...

sasha222
replies: 4 views: 836
tsvisser 19th June 2007

Nigel Goodrich posted this video on Dead Air Space, the bands Blog: YouTube - New Radiohead Tracks - Preview? Its basically...

D.A.S.
replies: 8 views: 1,719
lpkyer 19th June 2007

I was reading a clip in the Orlando paper about the Lou Pearlman debacle and public auction of his possessions. It claimed he...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 8 views: 1,267
DJRock 19th June 2007

FOXNews.com - Blockbuster to Favor Blu-Ray High-Definition DVDs for Rental - Technology News | News On Technology

GL Respect Due
replies: 3 views: 807
peeder 19th June 2007

I won a competition type thingie to have my song mixed by a pro. I've got to have it sent within the next day or so. It's...

juicylime
replies: 9 views: 873
mrlouie 18th June 2007

I just bought my third pair of Grado RS1's. I keep buying them and selling them as they just physically hurt my ears. The foam...

edham
replies: 1 views: 2,762
celticrogues 18th June 2007

Parallel compression is used to add punchy thickness to drums/other tracks, right? Wouldn't it add a more complex flavor to the...

BlueRadio
replies: 29 views: 1,847
lord_bunny 18th June 2007

Hi, I recently embedded an mp3 player into my myspace site and while I got the correct dimensions for the player to display,...

nyarlothothep
replies: 3 views: 914
Ethan Winer 18th June 2007

I just wanted to alert everyone here about an experience I had with Peter Montessi at A-Designs. Not only are his products of...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 29 views: 2,954
Gator M 18th June 2007

Looking to head out to Sydney , possibly Melbourne too in July/August and was wondering where the jam sessions happen. Also if...

red1
replies: 1 views: 397
red1 18th June 2007

I just bought a new house, and need to do a bit of soundproofing for my composing room. Has anyone ever bought / installed a...

audiomichael
replies: 15 views: 4,272
AlexLakis 18th June 2007

Anyone get the chance to compare these two. Just wandering if it would be worth buying one of each, or are they to similar to...

Reg
replies: 3 views: 1,022
JimmySX 18th June 2007

Tracking vocals with an Apogee Ensemble and whenever I'm monitoring the vocals it sounds like there is a phaser or doubler on the...

rystro
replies: 5 views: 579
rystro 18th June 2007

Preferrably in the pop/hip hop/alt rock arena. PM me. I need to get some experience under my belt :) Thanks, -Sirocco

Sirocco
replies: 1 views: 829
Sirocco 18th June 2007

Would someone be kind enough to help me find a manual for the Roland MSQ-700 digital midi recorder?

Fergusan Latkey
replies: 1 views: 2,520
pulse_divider 18th June 2007

Hi, I was wondering what the standard Neumann warranty period is? Has anyone had to deal with them for service? If so, how are...

matt1801
replies: 1 views: 2,512
DBArnold 18th June 2007

I'll be running logic 24bit/88.2 audio. probably recording 2-4 tracks at any one time and then playing back 6-20 tracks with...

eligit
replies: 26 views: 1,371
hogo 18th June 2007

I have logic, a rosetta 200, symphony card, and some adam p22's. What I don't have is any great way to control the volume of my...

hogo
replies: 4 views: 811
RuffJazzRecords 18th June 2007

Can someone point me to a place to purchase various sizes of barrier/terminal-to-TRS/XLR cables for patching some older...

manthe
replies: 0 views: 1,826
manthe 18th June 2007

Just bought some BM6 mkIIs - having issues with mains hum even when disconnected from everything, everything else turned off. Has...

rtb197
replies: 3 views: 1,416
Don S 18th June 2007

Hi all, I've been looking at purchasing some BSS FDS-360 crossovers for my live system. How do these fair against the new DBX...

tekmonkey24
replies: 7 views: 1,488
tINY 18th June 2007

Check this out!!! YouTube - Bottled Music

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 449
fastlane 18th June 2007

I've got some outboard pre's with no EQ. I know it's good practice to run the shortest chain possible straight to the converters,...

mltamisin
replies: 0 views: 615
mltamisin 18th June 2007

Which would you rather go for, they are basically the same price around $400 for a pair? Any have them or used both? Will be...

Baderup99
replies: 14 views: 4,234
blaugruen7 18th June 2007

looking for a box to send a clean signal into ptle at the same time while tracking gtrz and the std looks like what i need but i...

maskedman72
replies: 6 views: 654
heyman 18th June 2007

I some help thinking this through, I think! I have a RADAR II sitting around and someone wants to trade a Yamaha 02R for it. ...

midnightsun
replies: 5 views: 4,633
Mr. Carden 18th June 2007

Haha, I have a total nooblet question. I'm using the spdif coax in on my firestudio, I get sound in pretty decent in my DAW...

GravityRobert
replies: 6 views: 1,571
GravityRobert 18th June 2007

Hey there, tomorrow I am mixing at a friends house on his computer. He uses m-powered pro tools (older version 6.something) but...

SimonT
replies: 2 views: 605
Whitecat 18th June 2007

I was thinking of getting a portable swamp cooler to help with temperature control in my home studio when I move to Santa Clarita...

chris carter
replies: 1 views: 1,236
tINY 18th June 2007

I have a an Audio Technica 4050 and I also have a boomy (around 100hz) voice. What preamp would you choose for...

switch1
replies: 6 views: 832
u b k 18th June 2007

Which hard drive would be best for music. The Glyph GT050Q or the GT062 hard drive? The GT050Q has firewire 400 and 800, USB 2,...

walth
replies: 2 views: 812
walth 18th June 2007

After failing to find a local "Microphone Addiction Support" group in town, and reading the latest review in...

Blue Bongo
replies: 160 views: 12,040
alnico 18th June 2007

is it true that one brent averill power supply can power TWO full six slot lunchboxes? i assume that's why brent averill sells...

elimays
replies: 3 views: 911
elimays 18th June 2007

I always here that people shouldn't go for just the HD1 and they should buy at least HD2 . I'm a curious what exactly the...

n8tron
replies: 22 views: 2,470
Improv 18th June 2007

Hi guys, I just bought a Cranesong Phoenix plug-in from a store in Los Angeles. I was surprised that all that came was a CD...

Rockman
replies: 1 views: 527
ToddF 18th June 2007

I'm looking for a unit to act as a front end for my in ear wireless transmitter. I want something that will have a bank of eq,...

Bang
replies: 3 views: 898
Improv 18th June 2007

I just bought a matching Pair of NS 10Ts off Ebay for cheap boing. What amp should I use to power them? Thanks

gusegruv
replies: 2 views: 702
duckyboard 18th June 2007

Hi Ted Cumberford produced Red Wanting Blue's Pride: The Cold Lover album and i wanted to ask him a few questions about that...

Baderup99
replies: 4 views: 610
hopeless_opus 18th June 2007

Hi I know Nuendo has a heap of features that Cubase doesn't, but I was wondering if Cubase has features that Nuendo doesn't...

celebritymusic
replies: 21 views: 3,841
dementedchord 18th June 2007

Hi Guys. I am about to get my third replacement Firestudio to deal with weird noise issues and i am thinking of upgrading. I am...

kellyrmartin
replies: 4 views: 660
Rowdy 18th June 2007

I know, I know. I'm sorry for the "versus" question for a vocal mic, but I was wondering for those who have had...

TCW
replies: 3 views: 1,678
mltamisin 18th June 2007

Where do GS buy the heart and soul of your studio, Big or Small ?? Believe it or not ebay holds the master key for my buying...

AllAboutTone
replies: 9 views: 763
not_so_new 18th June 2007

Hey everybody, i own a h3000 d/se i got it hooked up with my audio interface and my sequencing software is cubase sx. I just...

SIR P
replies: 0 views: 814
SIR P 18th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search