The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm trying to put together a system that will incorporate my Yamaha O2R96, PT HD1 Accel PCIe in a Mac Pro 2.66GHz Dual Core, and...

guy1
replies: 0 views: 589
guy1 27th June 2007

I know using short-range dynamics and ribbons help hide the obviousness of room depth. Are there any other ways I can help cheat...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,152
Jules 27th June 2007

Hi, I'm micing a 2x12 cab with a 57 (sounds great) and a 414 (ok...getting some of the lows missing on the 57, mix it in a...

rob morsberger
replies: 6 views: 1,025
not_so_new 27th June 2007

Hi guys... Is it possible to emulate an SSL type mix buss compressor with the Waves Renn Comp? What settings would you...

Rockman
replies: 19 views: 13,125
Absolute 27th June 2007

I am looking for some companies to rent mics, pre's, and comps. I live in the inland empire, so cal. Anywhere near that area,...

hogo
replies: 4 views: 714
hogo 27th June 2007

Hey all, I'm looking to move up to some high end pres and man, I'm as excited as Big Kev. I need an all purpose unit to cover...

Tubthumper
replies: 15 views: 2,879
RUSCO 27th June 2007

Hi, i¥m really interested on this item, i would like to know if i can send you a money transfer thru western union (or...

audiofreak77
replies: 60 views: 2,967
narcoman 27th June 2007

Hi all, Just started learning MIDI after only recording audio for the last 17 years and am new to the world of MIDI....

jfinevog
replies: 8 views: 6,810
jfinevog 27th June 2007

Ok, Ive never heard of anyone doing this so Im pretty sure its not possible but I thought I'd ask why. Im gonna be doing a...

bluestarbass
replies: 11 views: 1,009
Recycled_Brains 27th June 2007

NEW 3pk Shure Beta57 Beta57a Beta-57 57a Mic Beta 58s, SM58s too - prices too low to be legit! Similar activity on...

zemlin
replies: 12 views: 1,071
tigeba 27th June 2007

Hello! ok... i'm new to two things. 1) this forum... so please forgive me if this topic has been covered a million times....

duckbuster_13
replies: 14 views: 2,244
gurubuzz 27th June 2007

I have 2 Germaniums which I love. They are a for live and when I die I'll ask the Lord can I bring them with me to the big studio...

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 520
fastlane 27th June 2007

Super long time lurker. Been here since the beginning. Learned quite a bit and now need some advise and opinions. My...

gregkat
replies: 5 views: 697
gregkat 27th June 2007

I am interested in using a wah effect on Samples, Synths, Guitars, etc.. basically, to sound like factory machines, robotic arms...

hduncan
replies: 15 views: 3,024
GregoryC 27th June 2007

Hey Guys! I have never had this issue before today and am a little stumped!mezed I had a session recorded on the other...

saint
replies: 16 views: 1,479
gurubuzz 27th June 2007

Hey guys, Been lurking around for the past several months as I begin to upgrade my home rig. Most of my work at home is...

cschreppel
replies: 0 views: 636
cschreppel 27th June 2007

Bassically my drum are run in mono straight down the centre, I am making instrumental, sample based music. Can I run a mono...

tengu
replies: 12 views: 3,007
tengu 27th June 2007

What do you think about the RODE NT1, will work as mic for drums overhead?

jesusecordero
replies: 0 views: 1,332
jesusecordero 27th June 2007

I just got some monitors and I went to use them as my main computer speaker for itunes and such. The monitors are connected an...

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 750
daillman 27th June 2007

Hey all- Got an odd, perhaps simple problem. I made a bunch of (about 15) standard 1/4" guitar cables of varying...

Screwdio
replies: 12 views: 1,924
Screwdio 27th June 2007

I've seen a Mackie 8 bus for sale at €700, the only problem is that the output section has been set up to use an EDAC 120 pin...

grs
replies: 12 views: 1,263
gurubuzz 27th June 2007

Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay good, bad? buying alot of outboard gear now and i need a patchbay. Not knowing a lot...

Sizam
replies: 9 views: 1,955
Graham Tobias 27th June 2007

Confusing beginning, but read the entire article.. pretty interesting analysis by Bob Lefsetz.

quietdrive
replies: 4 views: 764
Spec 27th June 2007

I am REALLY counting on someone to be able to tell me within the night whether or not the Midas Legend 3000 console can do direct...

cleantone
replies: 2 views: 2,046
cleantone 27th June 2007

Just think, if we would have had Gearslutz back in those years, first of all we would have needed something besides DOS to be...

AllAboutTone
replies: 72 views: 3,370
GlennR01 27th June 2007

So where is the money in the audio industry? I already have it set out that I don't want to be a recording engineer. Are there...

MakoBlink
replies: 5 views: 7,594
quietdrive 27th June 2007

I have got a Bellari RP583 and TL Audio 5050 so i got valve preamps covered. But im looking for something a bit more transparent...

Pies
replies: 2 views: 1,554
manning1 27th June 2007

Hey guys, runnin on a Digi002 Rack with Protools LE and Dynaudio monitors. For some reason ever since i've updated from the...

eaglei studio
replies: 3 views: 612
XSergeantD 27th June 2007

Hey slutz, still a lurker coming out of the depths, but I was reading an interview with Dave Bottril about tracking Daney Carey,...

DeadOnAudio
replies: 6 views: 746
DeadOnAudio 26th June 2007

Kind of typical when I get to the final mixdown rough mixes.... The Drummer will want the kick louder. Now that that is louder,...

Yetti
replies: 42 views: 2,343
High Fidelity 26th June 2007

YouTube - LPTV 8 - Mixing of Meteora came across this on you tube, never heard of the band but we all know the mix engineer...

True North
replies: 33 views: 2,800
hangman 26th June 2007

Hey all, I have no idea if this is the right forum for this, but cities are ALMOST gear, right? gooof I'll be going for a...

Stiff
replies: 3 views: 3,667
gem 26th June 2007

Greetings all - After a year-long hiatus, I'm getting ready to begin another recording project and am looking for some advice...

kyle.s.evans
replies: 0 views: 497
kyle.s.evans 26th June 2007

Anyone have ideas on how I can make my drums sound "small". Specifically I'm interested in the drum sounds found on...

stubenbaines
replies: 14 views: 1,714
Drumsound 26th June 2007

In response to the what can we turn down thread.... It took me a long time to really admit to myself just how loud the main...

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 735
DeathMonkey 26th June 2007

Any one willing to share their coveted mix templates???? just curious to see how others are routing and what plugs in their mix. ...

Chris G
replies: 0 views: 1,267
Chris G 26th June 2007

I have a few extra meters of 8 channel mogami microphone cable. I was wondering if its ok to remove the cables from the rubber...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 691
carival 26th June 2007

What kinda music does the Tubetech cl1b really shine on?

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 14 views: 1,134
HIGHENDONLY 26th June 2007

Hi GS'ers, JUst did a website for my stuido... after all these years, some form of advertising. Mainly I think it will...

ripper
replies: 19 views: 1,252
The dman 26th June 2007

Went out with full intention of acquiring a 1/4" bay for my project studio....came home $90 spent with a TT bay prewired for...

BITBY
replies: 4 views: 669
BITBY 26th June 2007

At first I was thinking of getting just one dual channel preamp (tube). But it seems like there are some other great options out...

ianvargo
replies: 43 views: 3,655
bhp 26th June 2007

I'm looking into some API pres and am just curious what some of you suggest. I'm trying to go the cheapest route with this pre. I...

heisleyamor
replies: 8 views: 1,236
iziphonics 26th June 2007

hello all. thanks in advance for any help you can provide! i'm in the middle of a consulting gig, and my client's apogee...

hummer
replies: 4 views: 1,010
DrKoss 26th June 2007

Anyone else living in sweltering hot Hong Kong?

Chrizcol
replies: 1 views: 779
Chrizcol 26th June 2007

I thought I would make a post here with this. The record I'm doing now is in the vein of an early stones record, E.G. Aftermath...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 2,660
Empty Planet 26th June 2007

F&*$(in Awesome. I love it. Thanks for everyones advise. What a great mic. So full and great top end

Joji
replies: 5 views: 822
Gabriel Sousa 26th June 2007

Hi Guys, Thanks in advance for any help, I notice the trak2 doesn't get much attention here - but I sincerely hope someone can...

DowntownScience
replies: 2 views: 1,417
DowntownScience 26th June 2007

how do u guys deal with this issue. ?? the scenario.... tracking is finished of an album of songs i'm doing with another nice...

manning1
replies: 3 views: 619
stevep 26th June 2007

See title. God Bless Rupert. jkthtyrt

Mason
replies: 16 views: 2,369
Fleaman 26th June 2007

With all the heavy buzz going on in the 500 series world, I'm surprised API hasn't added anything new of their own. ...... ...

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 703
Klauth 26th June 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search