The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Got a file from a client, it's a man giving a lecture...probably the most white noise I have ever heard on a recording. I tried...

unstruck
replies: 10 views: 1,736
unstruck 5th July 2007

alrighty, i'm looking for guidance regarding how to et up the grounding options on my patchbay. i have a 96-point Audio...

dubrichie
replies: 2 views: 1,039
dubrichie 5th July 2007

I titled this wrong the first time I put it up...oops late night last night. I've got a LE 5.2 Setup...I'm close to having...

BJohnston
replies: 3 views: 954
BJohnston 5th July 2007

I'm currently using the short digi rack delay for fattening/widening up vocals 22ms panned one side and 36ms panned to the other...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 26 views: 2,298
PhilE 5th July 2007

Im using one compressor on the stereo bus on my Neve 8816. If I could in some EASY way switch back and forth between two...

perx
replies: 1 views: 688
toolskid 5th July 2007

For an upcoming project, I'll pretty much be forced to use a SUPER small room with low ceiling for drum tracking. hittt In...

replies: 9 views: 2,233
mosrite 5th July 2007

My apologies for kicking off another thread on the wholly subjective topic of converter quality, but its alot of money im...

Broken silence
replies: 2 views: 553
Broken silence 5th July 2007

Quick question... i would like to side chain the delays, reverbs.. in Logic. i know how to do a simple side...

reax
replies: 3 views: 1,185
reax 5th July 2007

analog Surround Mixing Console SRC51 20 Channel Version The surround console system SCR51 offers every required feature of an...

TWGENE
replies: 1 views: 1,885
TheSweetener 5th July 2007

This is the wave form of my inside kick drum mic (re20). Does it indicate that i am having some sort of phase problems? why is...

[email protected]
replies: 20 views: 1,653
Dave Peck 5th July 2007

if you had $2600 to spend on a preamp/ch.strip at sweetwater what would you get? the pre will be used strictly for vocals with a...

DivineMusic
replies: 33 views: 2,574
Fretbored 5th July 2007

Anyone ever used these?

gusegruv
replies: 0 views: 715
gusegruv 5th July 2007

Hello...i received my Groobe Tubes The Brick this week and I started recording some guitars and i LOVE it, the sound becomes very...

davixgt
replies: 4 views: 773
John Suitcase 5th July 2007

Does anyone own or have extensive use of both the ADL 600 and the A-designs MP2-A? There seems to be tons of info about both on...

ianvargo
replies: 0 views: 1,131
ianvargo 5th July 2007

anyone ever used the Lucid 88192 a/d converter? i've been looking at getting these converters

DivineMusic
replies: 0 views: 668
DivineMusic 5th July 2007

Hi! I`m just wondering, do you ever use the bounce to disk feature in your DAW or do you record to a master recorder or back...

Haam
replies: 58 views: 3,501
Sofa King 5th July 2007

Are you using JBL's? The small ones – looking for comparative information on the LSR4326P? ( Looking at smaller studio...

JB3
replies: 0 views: 1,500
JB3 5th July 2007

(This is also posted in the High End area) Hey there. I'm wondering if anyone here owns the TC Harmony4 plug in. I have...

SparkyCanada
replies: 2 views: 554
SparkyCanada 5th July 2007

I ordered a pc1x with vintage keys installed to use in my studio. I Record mostly jazz. The keyboard arrived and with out of...

Jim Easton
replies: 0 views: 1,263
Jim Easton 5th July 2007

I just used my Ddrum red shot triggers and Roland TMC -6 Trigger to Midi converter for the first time and the results weren't...

JB872
replies: 3 views: 819
JB872 5th July 2007

I've worked with this interface / preamp only a few times in the past and only needed limited inputs to get the work done, like 4...

Audio Hombre
replies: 2 views: 994
Audio Hombre 5th July 2007

Before establishing a studio, you might have listened to a song and said "Wow, those are the best drums I've ever...

lanervoza
replies: 7 views: 723
echojulca 5th July 2007

Just wondering if anyone was doing dsd mixdown and mastering with the SonicStage mastering software on sony vaio laptops. It...

kingtut38
replies: 0 views: 1,225
kingtut38 4th July 2007

Hi guys My ears are starting to suffer, and I need some massive protection. I`ve done some research (not much tho) and it...

nandoanalog
replies: 13 views: 887
Geetarpicker 4th July 2007

I've been recently obsessed with Pultecs lately. For some reason it's almost as if studios give me a reason to look knowing they...

soupking
replies: 14 views: 1,429
Meriphew 4th July 2007

Anyone have any views on the new UAD Neve channel strip? How does it compare to, say, the McDSP Channel G?

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 1,070
[email protected] 4th July 2007

Thanks to a couple of great threads here I've begun to mix in mono when I do my eq'ing and compression. Working this way has...

unstruck
replies: 1 views: 750
Kiwiburger 4th July 2007

Looking at the charts from last year til now. Seems like if you want to make a go at it in the industry, pop rock or pop country...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 1 views: 1,561
picksail 4th July 2007

Hi all, I'm going to buy a new interface for my songwriter setup and thought I should get the full version of Ableton Live at...

Stiff
replies: 0 views: 587
Stiff 4th July 2007

Lost the literature that came with the mic.I can't recall whether the position of the ribbon(red dots on grill) is supposed to be...

money-pit
replies: 6 views: 1,997
DeepSpace 4th July 2007

I just scored a deal on a pair of used Truth Audio TA-1P monitors. I need a power amp and was considering the QSC, Stewart 1.2 or...

spiderdragon
replies: 20 views: 11,609
fretman 4th July 2007

Anyone have any user comments on the Neve Montserrat pres? Do they make a version that are not remote controlled? Looks almost...

Jamz
replies: 2 views: 1,356
Jamz 4th July 2007

Has anyone on here use one of Vocal Booth's Diamond Series booth? May buddy is thinking about getting one, but I am not sure...

JGILL
replies: 2 views: 1,593
JGILL 4th July 2007

Okay, I've been recording for maybe a month or two now. It took me about 9 months getting my studio rolling, but now I'm pretty...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 720
soupking 4th July 2007

i guess i can push it a little more- money wise...but only a little.....

meymia
replies: 21 views: 1,532
meymia 4th July 2007

when I disassembled the mic it was wired pin 3 ground but all the mic cables that i have are pin 1 ground. what is a standand...

fishbucket
replies: 1 views: 4,056
Barnabas 4th July 2007

I'm looking for a vocal mic and would like to know how this microphone is. Would you recommened a different Neumann in that...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 0 views: 1,212
FatBassPlayer 4th July 2007

I have a solo acoustic guy coming in in 2 days to do some tracks and I gotta admit I havnt done any acoustic guitar recordings...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 33 views: 2,468
knightsy 4th July 2007

As far as bass trap placement goes, if you use a tubular one, should it be directly in the corner up against the wall or spaced...

basskater87
replies: 1 views: 1,389
Ethan Winer 4th July 2007

Hi Slutz, I would like to test the frequency response of my room, and am just curious what a general, acceptable ball park...

mahler007
replies: 7 views: 4,329
Ethan Winer 4th July 2007

Hey Gang, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting these questions in the right place. First, I just inherited a DDA D series...

JeffJ
replies: 0 views: 1,510
JeffJ 4th July 2007

Hi, I was just wondering if there is someone out there who could maybe help me awnser a question I have with regards to something...

inthecorner
replies: 4 views: 1,140
inthecorner 4th July 2007

First let me say that I adore my r84's, of which I own a pair. They've sounded good on everything I've tried them on thus far....

Matthew Murray
replies: 15 views: 1,930
C/G 4th July 2007

Chris Walla produced this major label debut for these guys and I think it sounds incredible. I am mixing my own project right...

brockf
replies: 5 views: 854
jdjustice 4th July 2007

Its a picture found on Unknown Studios Myspace page, unfortunatly no gearlist. So please help me identifying his...

Str1ker
replies: 8 views: 776
rainsinvelvet 4th July 2007

I want a nice (will be my only) dynamic mic that will be good for a soft male vocal and some female vocals. I like the...

skan
replies: 5 views: 6,632
chetatkinsdiet 4th July 2007

hey there, my wife and i will be in Paris, France from august 7th-14th just curious if there's anyone out there who'd be up for a...

noCore
replies: 1 views: 540
chetatkinsdiet 4th July 2007

I am in Milan, Italy for a few days and was wondering if there is any slutz around here with a local studio... Rob

tazman
replies: 0 views: 692
tazman 4th July 2007

So I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Europe this summer and may, if all goes well, eventually settle down there for a...

robmix
replies: 5 views: 770
robmix 4th July 2007

i got a motu midi timepeice about 2 weeks ago, i need to sync up a tape machine - otari MTR-90 with pro tools HD system. i...

squeeks555
replies: 10 views: 2,183
drBill 4th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search