The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone... I'm working on a project in Digital Perform 4.61 and I notice that when I add a master fader to the mixer it...

guitarbth
replies: 30 views: 3,443
StrykeBack 31st July 2007

Not really thinking of doing this of course but i read / heard somewhere that the audio doesn't pass through the faders on the...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 10 views: 1,278
TEMAS 31st July 2007

Been tough to get intouch w/ trident, what w/ the time difference and the fact that i've been travelling a bunch but... my...

TeReKeTe
replies: 3 views: 658
TeReKeTe 31st July 2007

I’ve only used plug-ins so far, but I’m really interested in outboard gear (thanks a lot gearslutz!). The problem, I...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 24 views: 1,994
filthyrich 31st July 2007

Hi, I'm planning to build a DIY isobooth in my loft in a few months time and need to get down to design/planning shortly. But...

nobo
replies: 6 views: 8,742
tcause 31st July 2007

so I've grown tired of all the digidesign, bomb factory and waves plug-ins. I'm constantly seeing mentions of cool plugs on...

allaccess
replies: 11 views: 2,144
allaccess 31st July 2007

Here are some drum clips of four small diaphragm condensors. There are two sets of clips in stereo. One rockish and one jazzy....

Rickard
replies: 17 views: 2,236
mljung 31st July 2007

Hello I'm planning to buy an AKG C-414. It'll be use mainly to record vocal, acoustic guitar (along with my AT4041) and maybe...

gar_lei
replies: 2 views: 758
gar_lei 31st July 2007

I am having a friend come over tonight to do some spectrum analysis of my room. I know I have issues (although mixes come out OK...

Bluzzi
replies: 13 views: 2,529
Bluzzi 31st July 2007

Hi again. Just wondering, if anyone ever re-amped a synth,electronic, keyboard, etc. track ( already recorded) without using a...

Snatchman
replies: 3 views: 793
Farview 31st July 2007

I'm getting fairly loud pops in my audio at regular intervals - about 1 every few seconds. I'm going spdif optical out of a...

Balz
replies: 6 views: 1,197
lowfreq33 31st July 2007

I don't use a lot of samples, but I could use a super-scratchy needle drop sample. Where can I look? Thanks!

kittyboy
replies: 4 views: 736
cleantone 31st July 2007

Hello all, I am soffit mounting my studio monitors and need to know the correct height they should be at. I have searched and...

mr. torture
replies: 3 views: 1,304
mr. torture 31st July 2007

Hi, I have to sell one of those great tube amps, and before I put it on ebay, I thought maybe one of you guys is interested. It...

Mono-Peter
replies: 1 views: 1,522
wildpark 31st July 2007

hi folks, I have a well equiped homestudio and I currently evaluating where and how I can optimize my production process in...

gitarrero
replies: 4 views: 1,344
gitarrero 31st July 2007

i'm getting sick of my metal sounding drum samples. I'm looking for some good poppy snare and bass drums. If you can help, I...

heisleyamor
replies: 8 views: 3,153
Fretbored 31st July 2007

I need one asap. Thanks in advance!

nativeangeleno
replies: 0 views: 913
nativeangeleno 31st July 2007

Alright, I'm no digital Einstein: Bought a pre. Sounds great. Bought a U195 sounds amazing. Rented an apogee to loop my...

Craigness
replies: 1 views: 585
Craigness 31st July 2007

Hey all, I am mixing ITB in DP5.12. Several songs, but the client wants the same effect on all the vocals - a long delay/echo...

Blueflame
replies: 6 views: 1,391
TYY 31st July 2007

Tell me again about why not to do this? If I'm out of DSP using the cool TDM plugs that I want to... what's the disadvantage of...

amost
replies: 11 views: 975
Oroz 31st July 2007

Hi guys, Im on holiday in Rio (Brazil) . does anyone know of a top studio in the area ? (SSL/Neve rooms) Thanks :) mac

mac black
replies: 5 views: 889
PhilE 31st July 2007

I have a room that is in a loft area. There are a couple of open spaces. My choices are to A) fill those spaces (which is...

bexarametric
replies: 4 views: 844
bexarametric 31st July 2007

I am currently debating the Seventh Circle Audio N72 vs Chameleon Labs 7602. Its going to be used pretty much 100% for guitar. ...

Blacktoothgrin
replies: 9 views: 2,309
Analogue Vanity 31st July 2007

ANyone have any info on this? What board/mics, pres were used for what?

Stoneroses6300
replies: 14 views: 4,577
BCains 31st July 2007

So it is the first time that have done some Fingerstyle-Guitar recordings on a Telefunken M 15 A. The Sound of this Tape...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 1 views: 657
kittonian 31st July 2007

Hey, I'm considering getting a PT M Powered rig via lightbridge and I'm wondering EXACTLY what the differences are between PTLE...

naethoven
replies: 10 views: 1,284
StrykeBack 31st July 2007

I was just wondering if there is any "compatible" ink to the original and expensive original primera ink - or if you...

Tonzauber
replies: 1 views: 1,425
studio1117 31st July 2007

I was looking at Sound Forge 9 and wondering what the opinion on it is. I see that you can line up multiple files like a DAW,...

camerondye
replies: 6 views: 660
camerondye 31st July 2007

Hi all, I listen and write Ambient music and have noticed that a lot of artists use delays extensively in there music to give an...

dlt123
replies: 13 views: 1,524
Fretbored 31st July 2007

I bought the Bomb Factory bundle on eBay and the seller is having some issues, so I may be able to get out of it. I love the real...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 0 views: 765
Akoppenheffer 31st July 2007

This is kind of an odd question, but let's say I have a multi-track and a 2-track. I want to bounce the entire tape but not use...

soupking
replies: 25 views: 1,017
contempo 31st July 2007

I'm a songwriter/Producer that is considering building out my detached garage into a personal studio(aprox 1400sqft). It will...

heromusic
replies: 3 views: 710
emkay 30th July 2007

sounds like a myth 2 me + came from someone that usually doesnt talk sh** he said that when hp`s (the "cups" or...

nifti-dot
replies: 3 views: 1,674
rodge 30th July 2007

I'm looking to replace the ceiling flood lights in my studio with cooler, more energy efficient lighting and was wondering what...

6strings
replies: 12 views: 2,538
Jonathan Starr 30th July 2007

I'm sitting here having my morning coffee, reading Gearslutz, when I remember a horrible dream I had last night. I just got a...

ericdevine
replies: 1 views: 574
hle144 30th July 2007

Tons of people love it on kick, obviously, but what are some other applications it can be used for?

Baderup99
replies: 25 views: 5,577
contempo 30th July 2007

I'm looking for a Clarinet player to do a Klezmer/East European track and am really looking for someone who knows that style...

rjay
replies: 1 views: 518
lowswing 30th July 2007

i'm interested in a specific piece of gear that I know fellow members have. I'd like to buy right out or trade. i didn't want...

The Kamillion
replies: 2 views: 560
The Kamillion 30th July 2007

I have an old Bozak CMA 10-2DL laying around. Anyone here interested?

Carac3
replies: 3 views: 8,957
dealrunner 30th July 2007

Hey guys, Maybe a strange question, but I was hoping that I would get rid of the noise that my amp generates fueling my cheap...

DWINC
replies: 2 views: 819
tINY 30th July 2007

i'm using a mackie onyx mixer & right now i'm running everything directly into mixer via patchbays. if i'm tracking kik with...

e-are
replies: 1 views: 1,455
tINY 30th July 2007

Hi, I know there's a myriad of compressors our there, but is there a distinct sonic difference between the two. Like does one set...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 690
soupking 30th July 2007

if you had 15'8"(W) X 23'6"(L) X 10' (H) room with concrete floors and painted drywall whould you just make it a dead...

Grasshopper
replies: 6 views: 756
Ethan Winer 30th July 2007

I recently got a redeye and am trying my hand at reamping. I'm using a RME Multiface II and running it out to a cranked Framus...

maxxkagato
replies: 0 views: 559
maxxkagato 30th July 2007

I want to run my mono bass signal through a two-way x-over, send the lows and highs through separate processing, and recombine...

bongomania
replies: 2 views: 502
bongomania 30th July 2007

Who's got one? Reports? Can you still drag and drop Stylus RMX MIDI files?

darkwater
replies: 10 views: 1,082
darkwater 30th July 2007

Hey all. At the moment I'm using my 2x4 real traps panels for two purposes; -mounted on the walls with picture wire. -3 attached...

Chrizcol
replies: 2 views: 1,272
Ethan Winer 30th July 2007

Alright, What do you people think of The Brain's new album. It is produced by Adam from The Beasties and you can tell, at least...

Jim Kerr
replies: 4 views: 664
malfunction 30th July 2007

I`m trying to design a speaker. This thread has only the purpose of showing some pics to my mentor heh.

nandoanalog
replies: 8 views: 1,894
big country 30th July 2007

...an affordable one, that is. I'm getting ready to digitize a number of cassette tapes, both music and spoken word, and I don't...

Navigator
replies: 6 views: 1,296
Bob Ross 30th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search