The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

does anyone use 2 pop filters? I'm having trouble with sibilance on a song. Is 2 pop filters too filtered?

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 5 views: 10,244
Jamz 8th July 2007

Hi, I'm looking for good patch for Absynth and/or Xpand synths that sounds like the violin in 'Slave For U' of Britney Spears...

seth666
replies: 6 views: 3,166
Blast9 8th July 2007

I am looking for some professional documentation about "Sound Achievement Techniques". What I mean by that is I would...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 649
RainbowStorm 8th July 2007

can somebody point me in the direction of some good closed headphones. im going to be using them in my apartment studio to...

rodge
replies: 22 views: 1,588
keiffer 8th July 2007

Anyone know any good eqs, compressors etc that have recall via computer. I would really like to get some nice hardware eq and...

gusegruv
replies: 2 views: 673
thethrillfactor 8th July 2007

Hi ! Today Im running a samll studio that seems to get more and more producing jobs, It is based on Cubase SX2 with a Mackie...

RobDex
replies: 0 views: 549
RobDex 8th July 2007

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying an SSL Duende and having seen the many threads about it, am very excited by the prospect, but I...

musomackem
replies: 2 views: 624
[email protected] 8th July 2007

I currently have an AT 4050 and an MXL v69me for my LDCs. I use them for vocals and acoustic. I also use stereo Senn e614s for...

CassidyGT
replies: 4 views: 736
CassidyGT 8th July 2007

300$. Used 5-10 times. Bought it with a UA610 and found that my moded AKG Solidtube was better for what I was doing, Acoustic...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 0 views: 730
Stoneroses6300 8th July 2007

Audio & Design F760 compressors ? Has anyone tried the vintage console modules - i've been offered a pair. Are they...

Jack P
replies: 14 views: 6,163
YZ! 8th July 2007

I was wondering about Production Deals. Lets focus on pop/rock singers for a second, and not bands. 1. How do you pick acts to...

timothy
replies: 5 views: 878
Kenny Gioia 8th July 2007

Since you can't get a demo for Iron Oxide, I'd appreciate hearing some opinions from people who have compared it to DUY's DaD...

MarsBot
replies: 17 views: 4,076
macgee 8th July 2007

I'm searching for an hardware limiter for the mix buss. I've tried lots of plugs but I don't like them. I have an aphex dominator...

Ciozzi
replies: 18 views: 3,856
heathen 8th July 2007

I'm seriously thinking about getting a pair of R84's for drum OH's. lately i've been using KSM32's or KSM 137's neither of...

Jeff16years
replies: 9 views: 844
keiffer 8th July 2007

just a quick question: i wanted to know if the old U87i requires a different shock mount than the new U87Ai. (i noticed that the...

grexter
replies: 3 views: 862
perun 8th July 2007

I am the composer of the solo harp session coming up but I want to get some info to pass on to the engineer about Micing a solo...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 1 views: 895
drBill 7th July 2007

Im running on a older mix 24 system with 4, 888 racks. Im not super thrilled on the sound but instead of buying an HD system i...

kingofthecrate
replies: 14 views: 1,222
Melodicca 7th July 2007

Hey Guys, Can Someone explain to me about TT Patchbays and the Normal an half normal functions or routing? Thanks alot

AnAverageJoe
replies: 3 views: 868
AnAverageJoe 7th July 2007

NO!!! NOT ANOTHER HELP ME CHOOSE MY FIRST GOOD OUTBOARD CHANNEL STRIP POST!!!! Damn, too late, your sucked in, now you might as...

GREENFENDR
replies: 1 views: 970
BigBoy 7th July 2007

I'm tired of looking for a software where I can draw clean schematics of equipment (each rack represented by a module, each amp...

TheNoize
replies: 6 views: 2,629
KingDaddyO 7th July 2007

CLick on the link for some great posting tips CLICK ME

T_R_S
replies: 15 views: 1,336
adrianex 7th July 2007

What happend to Jarvis in NYC? Really nice room, API Legacy etc. I knew Dave from the Ruth Ruth days. Where is he now? PM...

theom
replies: 0 views: 1,311
theom 7th July 2007

Please, post here your (A/B) samples or a simple work(record) did with 001 , 002 , Motu , MAudio , etc.. All moded by BLA I...

andremattos
replies: 9 views: 1,327
andremattos 7th July 2007

I've received a Second Chance Offer for a racked Siemens 276A mic pre pair on eBay. I'm in two minds about it as the price I've...

woomanmoomin
replies: 24 views: 4,795
Reptil 7th July 2007
replies: 7 views: 948
psycho_monkey 7th July 2007

I've spent the better part of the week going through thread after thread about all these little cheap (see under $200ea) ribbon...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 18 views: 2,366
warhead 7th July 2007

So...the Duende has been out for a while and SSL just released version 2.0. What is the consensus? Did the driver updates fix any...

skagoogee
replies: 6 views: 1,163
kellyd 7th July 2007

I see these on ebay when searching for a rosetta of some sort - what's the scoop on these? Looks like they only go up to 48 or...

lanervoza
replies: 1 views: 652
Recording David 7th July 2007

I just got a fostex model 20. It works 100% and sounds really nice! I recorded some of my stuff on to there,(from digital to...

the19thbear
replies: 0 views: 2,681
the19thbear 7th July 2007

I have a '72 Rhodes Suitcase with a bad 4-pin socket on the amp and the tremolo circuit is "beating" and needs some...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 2,854
Deleted User 7th July 2007

I'm convinced that recordings in the digital realm can still sound great (no, we're not opening that can of worms in this thread)...

BlueRadio
replies: 6 views: 953
tINY 7th July 2007

Hi, I have one of these Sony MXP-390 mixers and cant find any info about it, apart from dealers etc. Just wondering if any of...

wallyburger
replies: 0 views: 3,960
wallyburger 7th July 2007

Hey GS... need a reliable and skilled repair shop for a 73 Rhodes. Reccomendations?? Many thanks in advance.

sourcekode
replies: 3 views: 686
Deleted User 7th July 2007

I read just about everything I can find and have enjoyed "Mixing with your Mind" and "The Art of Mixing". ...

especht
replies: 12 views: 2,373
3rdeyeKnight 7th July 2007

I'm doing sound for a show outdoors and the guy that's lending me his big PA and mixing board and everything said that phantom...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 4,129
Harvey Gerst 7th July 2007

Hello everyone in gearslutz land, I am having a HUGE problem in my studio. I work with a producer friend of mine in chicago...

bluestarbass
replies: 24 views: 1,601
ambiguity 7th July 2007

Hey! I have a session in a week. It is a one day thing. It originally was to be an acoustic slide blues project. I then got a...

cleantone
replies: 5 views: 1,603
gurubuzz 7th July 2007

Today it seems like any good guitarist who has his own tone and everything down owns and uses tube amps. It also seems like...

Baderup99
replies: 25 views: 3,444
Wayne 7th July 2007

I'm interested in getting a pair of their adjustable near field stands (ADJUSTABLE SPEAKER STANDS), but I live in Finland, and I...

weemies
replies: 2 views: 729
sysexguy 7th July 2007
replies: 3 views: 1,757
79_Limited 7th July 2007

What's your opinions on Avril Lavigne latest album "The Best Damn Thing"? I am personnally REALLY disapointed. I was...

luctellier
replies: 244 views: 16,619
ickefes 7th July 2007

I'm going to get a 50' 16 channel snake for my tracking room. I am shopping on eBay. Because it will operate in a recording...

bitman
replies: 16 views: 1,779
mrmatt 7th July 2007

hey- i need urgent service for my U67. im in NYC and rather have it done here then having it sent. i will send it out though if...

Rea
replies: 7 views: 1,197
jmikeperkins 6th July 2007

I am new to the Mac environment and I have a need to purchase a new AD/DA converter. I have been looking at the Apogee Symphony...

CShorte
replies: 3 views: 1,116
CShorte 6th July 2007

Hey all. Can anyone suggest a good program for permanently digitally transposing guitar parts? The singer needs the song a tone...

Chrizcol
replies: 4 views: 658
Chrizcol 6th July 2007

I really liked his music, great songwriting. Anyone know what happened to him?

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 0 views: 1,858
HIGHENDONLY 6th July 2007

Where to rent studio monitors in Ireland and UK? Thanks cwar05

cwar05
replies: 5 views: 1,045
fastlane 6th July 2007

It seems like a lot of people from what ive read on this forum dont like the 4033 as much as the 4040. What are the main...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 2,970
diamondjim 6th July 2007

Hey guys, Simple question. I'm a bit frustrated with my setup. The output of my Pro Tools rig is fed into a Furman SRM-80...

Rockman
replies: 44 views: 3,146
Jules 6th July 2007

Well, looks like they may be on to me and forcing me to pull my labor of love out of the garage. Commie ****TTheads. things are...

cajonezzz
replies: 5 views: 699
cajonezzz 6th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search