The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been asked to recommend a good manufacturing company for a small label in the UK. The album is mastered, so no dicking...

StuartMac
replies: 1 views: 676
Jules 10th July 2007

I'm thinking about getting some kind of stereo tube amp or something to run my external devices (digital and analogue) through...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 29 views: 2,254
peeder 10th July 2007

I'm looking to multitrack live shows from our TT24 digital mixer via 24 channels of lightpipe out. The M Audio Lightbridge looks...

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 650
uptoolate 10th July 2007

Hello, I have my homestudio now for a year and bought last month a Rode NT1000 microphone. I'm recording (rap)vocals and...

PastaConsione
replies: 15 views: 1,303
zeljkom 10th July 2007

Daft punk, a couple of other bands and this band "justice" have the best fat inverted bass. Here is a link to their...

dzara 4
replies: 2 views: 926
tINY 10th July 2007

I've got a chance to buy the Soundtoys TDM bundle pretty cheap, but it is version 2. I'm on an Intel Mac running and HD2 Pcie...

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 557
barryjohns 10th July 2007

hey folks! I'm about to upgrade my monitors. I've listened to the BM5a and I like what I heard so far. They seem to be lacking...

danigalapago
replies: 4 views: 1,902
baikonour 10th July 2007

I posted this on the Electrical forums a day or two ago. I'd like to get some feedback on it. There’s a some discussion on...

Justin Foley
replies: 61 views: 3,603
lane thaw 10th July 2007

Hello fellow sluts, I am having my first project studio for about a year now and since then i've gained some money on...

Rogervandeberg
replies: 12 views: 1,463
Geosync 10th July 2007

Hi Everyone! I am travelling to Miami for 3 days from overseas and planning on buying an Apogee Ensemble, anyone knows a good...

the moon
replies: 15 views: 855
AMIEL 10th July 2007

TASCAM... OTARI... STUDER... SONY... AMPEX... Anybody have any opinions from their experience? I plan on have it taken in for...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 782
soupking 10th July 2007

Hey all - I'm looking for anyone with experience using JBL DMS-1's. I found a guy in my area selling a pair and I'm...

Yosh!
replies: 1 views: 2,252
Yosh! 10th July 2007

This is my first message with Gearslutz. I am going to create a amateur home studio in my spare bedroom. I have questions in two...

jagacki
replies: 10 views: 2,134
manthe 10th July 2007

Hi, Hope that someone may be able to tell me in which studios 'Talk Talk' made their first 2 albums, 'The Party's Over' and 'It's...

sound delux
replies: 5 views: 2,417
Berolzheimer 10th July 2007

I've got my room kit coming... would love to see some pix of other Real Trap customers out there !

jho
replies: 14 views: 2,033
Ethan Winer 10th July 2007

What monitors do we consider Industry standard today? I mean WHAT CAN WE BUY NEW today? Industry standard to me is a speaker...

gurubuzz
replies: 25 views: 4,251
StudioTinPanAll 10th July 2007

Hello all, I've searched and haven't found a whole lot of information. I have an opportunity to buy a Neumann U89 with...

guitarbth
replies: 10 views: 2,943
Jim Williams 10th July 2007

Hi, i need some session guitar for an r&b / pop track im doing, its all pretty straight forward stuff..just wondering if...

ThatMan
replies: 2 views: 762
Chrizcol 10th July 2007

I just picked one up for really cheap off ebay and figured I'd give it a whirl and see if it improved my interface's sound. I'm a...

Bierce85
replies: 1 views: 809
Bierce85 10th July 2007

Ok, I'll admit Im not super new at recording amps/vocals with SM57, though I've been recording for more than 8 years with direct...

lucasmusic
replies: 9 views: 1,161
lucasmusic 10th July 2007

I was thinking of getting a really high-end 4 or 8 channel mixer, for tracking purposes. Good punchy mic pre´s with good EQ...

SMT
replies: 26 views: 2,213
EliasGwinn 10th July 2007

I am coming out of the direct outs of my 02R96 via ADAT to the ADAT in on a Digi002. Unfortunately the meters on the 02R96...

thenewyear
replies: 5 views: 1,827
alessio 10th July 2007

I am having issues with FST on my MS Vista. I can export tracks to my PC but I cannot import back to my HD24 drive. When I click...

Fishmed
replies: 0 views: 676
Fishmed 10th July 2007

Hey guys, I know there has been lots of talk about these, so don't flame mehjghfgg What I'm asking is should I consider one...

grevan
replies: 12 views: 1,201
Tabnetic 10th July 2007

In 2 mixes I'm doing vocals for now, I was not able to fit vocals in the mix at all, until I pretty much low-cut everything in...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 8 views: 906
tarnationsauce 10th July 2007

For anyone who worked or knows a lot on this album, I'm looking for how they did some specific. The sequence on the chorus of...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 7 views: 1,611
zibba 10th July 2007

hey all, I have a general question, and I know, vauge at best but do your best to help me out if anyone knows I'm an LA based...

jredrecording
replies: 1 views: 1,675
danocaster 10th July 2007

Just curious does anyone know this model from EMT? On eBay you will find this one: eBay: EMT-248 / EMT 248...

FULL-DUPLEX
replies: 1 views: 3,548
perun 10th July 2007

Have any of you used this? It's a microchip that you can register and insert into your instrument.... or whatever... and...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 4 views: 972
DeathMonkey 10th July 2007

Hey slutz... anyone bought anything from these guys...? I'm about to order some expensive stuff from them. Are they ok...? Any...

TapeOp
replies: 7 views: 1,412
divingduck 10th July 2007

I have been using Sonar for many years and know it well. I curently use Sonar 6.2. I am wanting to get into Pro Tools because...

uptoolate
replies: 7 views: 802
[email protected] 9th July 2007

With the amount of gear out their, and plugins it seems there is literally an endless supply of options especially in a studio...

n8tron
replies: 13 views: 813
Unclenny 9th July 2007

Just curious about EQ tips from some of you more experienced mix engineers out there... I was trying to EQ a summed group of...

mahler007
replies: 9 views: 1,277
robot gigante 9th July 2007

Hello. I've tried a number of low to mid priced LDC's and I don't like any of them. I finally figured out that it's not so much...

highmarcs
replies: 3 views: 3,075
cleantone 9th July 2007

I'd like to run a Master bus into a mini massive eq and 2-1176 compressor. I'd really appreciate some general starting points...

bob123
replies: 0 views: 811
bob123 9th July 2007

After several weeks of waiting for my new Bock Audio 251 to come in, the mic did not work brand new out of the box. Has anyone...

Leeway
replies: 3 views: 1,041
Meriphew 9th July 2007

Alright, I'm in the final stages of preamp decision (I hope), and those mentioned in the Subject Title are the contenders. Here...

The Greening
replies: 24 views: 6,624
BradM 9th July 2007

Hello gang, I have a pair of ancient, but very nice for live use, Valley People 1/2 rack compressors and now both...

Screws
replies: 6 views: 839
octatonic 9th July 2007

Hello all, I'm wondering how much the actual size of the diaphram affects the sound of the recorded source. In specific, a...

guitarbth
replies: 1 views: 812
liuto 9th July 2007

Hey everyone, this is my first post here so please be kind. I recently received a Yamaha DM2000VCM and now I need to design a...

The Mountain
replies: 4 views: 1,679
The Mountain 9th July 2007

Hey, all. I just got a gig recording Mike Stern in NYC. Obviously I'm psyched (biggest understatement ever) and a little...

bgrotto
replies: 58 views: 6,298
Deadmeat 9th July 2007

I love the rich plate on the main vocals of the track. Which flavour is this - rather an EMT 140 or 240 kind of reverb? The album...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 1,063
MrVelvet 9th July 2007

..hi everyone..i have a small room...(about 40m sq 3.5m tall) but treated very dark...i was goint to eork on it but i ve decided...

Ottomo
replies: 4 views: 873
PRobb 9th July 2007

Are there varying degrees of BNC cables regarding quality? Or is a BNC cable is a BNC cable is a... Thanks!

pdlstl
replies: 5 views: 771
Deadmeat 9th July 2007

I'm about to purchase PTLE for use at home. My PC is XP Pro, SP2, 3.2 Gig HD, 1 Gig memory, 120 Gig 7200 rpm HD. I have checked...

Gibraltardrummer
replies: 1 views: 618
learnmedia 9th July 2007

Hi guys Probably a dumb question. But here it goes... How do you describe the pre amps on an Elan II ? Or... Are they similar...

nandoanalog
replies: 4 views: 1,764
SnakeCained 9th July 2007

I'm looking for serious/proffesional karaoke/instrumental sites. Sites with all kind of karaoke/instrumental tracks. Most of them...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 467
TAXS 9th July 2007

A guy is offering me two Delta Lab Jr 1025. He hasn´t sent any pictures yet, but said the fronts were brown. It´s impossible to...

Zeppelin
replies: 2 views: 4,488
Zeppelin 9th July 2007

Hi I will need to get an artist into a studio in London to re-sing a song from a concert. It's in a pro tools format so I just...

sedohr
replies: 2 views: 632
tommy pee 9th July 2007

really surprised me how good they sound together. i'm working on a project where the engineer recording the vox was using a 737...

e-are
replies: 2 views: 1,542
jdjustice 9th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search