The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I`m in the process of choosing which pres to get, I have been eyeballing the Brent Averil 312 pres. The question is they dont...

echojulca
replies: 1 views: 516
unsung 13th July 2007

Okay, first thing I want to mention is that I'm tracking/mixing on a live mixer not an inline mixer because my friend recommend I...

soupking
replies: 24 views: 1,968
mrpony 13th July 2007

Hello, I am a 19 year old singer/songwriter and I have 10 tracks that I've been trying to produce in home studio but I have kind...

brockf
replies: 8 views: 1,129
lemix 13th July 2007

Hello, Call me lazy if you want but I have a project with about 5 songs needing the drum tracks alligned to the project tempo...

bobwarren
replies: 7 views: 855
tINY 13th July 2007

Didn't know where to post this, here seemed a good a place as any... I'm wanting to hear some Focal Twin 6's in action - is there...

fretman
replies: 8 views: 1,705
fretman 13th July 2007

besides Mix, can anyone recommend a couple good ones?

Sizam
replies: 4 views: 687
Megalomaniac 13th July 2007

I know Funky Junk and High Profile Audio sells them. I found somewhere in Germany ( DIGITAL AUDIO STORE : ) but their site...

TEMAS
replies: 0 views: 707
TEMAS 13th July 2007

Hey... A litle help? Any of you vintage Slutz know the amount of mic input gain on the Ampex 350/351? I'm guessing it's in...

GearHunter
replies: 1 views: 1,028
GearHunter 13th July 2007

hi all - i have some stereo tracks from a pedal harp that i made with a spaced pair. the tracks sound wonderful, and are fairly...

jnorman
replies: 11 views: 1,544
whosyourdaddy00 13th July 2007

I never really bothered with the SPDIF out on my board but it's been catching my eye lately. I know that many boards have the...

gutsofgold
replies: 8 views: 934
tINY 13th July 2007

Yes - I’ve done a search here on GS... but i’m looking for more opinions and ideas..... I own one Lil freq (but not...

mixerguy
replies: 9 views: 1,696
robot gigante 13th July 2007

Does anybody have and opinions/comparisons to the big time plug-in channel strips that are out there???? I think they are all...

camerondye
replies: 1 views: 935
redroom 13th July 2007

hi! I need some advice. I'm looking for updating my set up with my Macbook Pro. I already have an Mbox1 I don't know what to...

beush
replies: 8 views: 1,208
chezero 13th July 2007

I've been picking up Blue Kiwi quad cables from Guitar Center recently, since they don't have a hard min price like...

Tibbon
replies: 16 views: 1,559
chezero 13th July 2007

Anyone try a mesa single rec on an orange cab 2x12 with v 30's? im thinking of selling my mesa 4 x12 with black shadows for...

eight16
replies: 9 views: 2,346
boisilence 13th July 2007

I'm looking into getting one really good mic, but don't know if the U87 is worth its hype, or should I go for the cheaper one. I...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 6 views: 3,199
FatBassPlayer 13th July 2007

Hello I´ve bought a lot of gear from Musikhaus Thomann Cyberstore Eingang and Music Store Professional during the years. But...

SMT
replies: 12 views: 21,550
Jules 13th July 2007

Hi I am planning a trip to NY in october during the dates of the AES convention. I have been trying to find information reagrding...

dromedar
replies: 6 views: 905
dromedar 13th July 2007

Are the quality of studio monitors really price-dependant? In other words if I pay more do I automatically get more? I...

inthecorner
replies: 3 views: 848
inthecorner 13th July 2007

So I'm about to upgrade to HD 2 after procrastinating for many moons. I'm still running on a Mix+ rig and have been able to limp...

Matt Grondin
replies: 1 views: 1,550
Whitecat 13th July 2007

this is a new wormhole detection plug-in made by Elevayta?(never heard of them). The program is said to be able to create space...

swisha31
replies: 6 views: 997
richardswag 13th July 2007

Can anyone tell me if a Crane Song Spider would work OK with a 002R and Pro Tools LE? If you've ever used one what did/do you...

aharris
replies: 1 views: 661
Matej 13th July 2007

Hi, I'm looking to do violin and voice choruses. The only option I've seen or read about is the TC Helicon Voice Prism Plus....

soupking
replies: 0 views: 1,259
soupking 13th July 2007

hi, name's chris I made an iso box similar to the one dave weiner made except mine has a bottom (on wheels). about 5'x3' and can...

kintasso
replies: 21 views: 5,724
1979 13th July 2007

I have had huge problems with the hi hat lately. I can't seem to quiet it in the mix without decreasing the volumes of the other...

mikemillinator
replies: 22 views: 4,166
johnmanning 13th July 2007

I need pro tools for an upcoming project. Which digi hardware would best utilize the ensemble? I don't necessarily need that many...

rochishin
replies: 3 views: 973
rochishin 13th July 2007

Silly that I don't know this, but it's really the first time I've had to think about it... I'm going to be getting an audio...

corn55
replies: 5 views: 794
corn55 13th July 2007

Hi, a few days ago my brother played some CDs in the XBOX unit he owns. I was interested about the quality of the DAC in it since...

RainbowStorm
replies: 4 views: 782
warhead 13th July 2007

I usually compress my ambient room mics after they have been recorded (without compression), but have heard many folks talking...

Deadmeat
replies: 3 views: 998
rainsinvelvet 13th July 2007

Hey, right now my buddy has a Roland VK-8 organ. He has a dilemma. Should he buy a Triton LE stage piano or get a keyboard...

CommunityMart
replies: 5 views: 958
steelyfan 13th July 2007

Hey folks, Just finished tesing the Dangerous D-Box and Isoschrone OCX with my RME F.F. 400 set up. I gotta say that a...

jazztone
replies: 1 views: 1,121
andremattos 13th July 2007

i was just tossing some ideas around and i thought of a few... a baseball crack in an empty ball park (wood bat...

whosyourdaddy00
replies: 1 views: 756
tINY 13th July 2007

So, we're playing this weekend at a show where the venue is providing all the backline including stage monitors. Our drummer...

underworld
replies: 1 views: 2,021
tINY 13th July 2007

Music director from a church here in Jax lended me a Mint Tascam TSR-8 because I have always been interested in Tape. I...

ricfoxx
replies: 1 views: 1,326
manning1 12th July 2007

Did a search--- didn't really see this covered. I did see an old thread where thrillfactor mentioned that he does more fader...

Jackie Treehorn
replies: 7 views: 7,038
Sigma 12th July 2007

Hi all, in San Diego with a friend who has a band right now, they're a blues rock band, with drums, bass, guitar, vocals and...

Kestral
replies: 11 views: 1,469
ignatius 12th July 2007
replies: 64 views: 6,969
longfade 12th July 2007

I was wondering if anyone has noticed that it is impossible to get a good level out of these mics sometimes. I say sometimes...

Allesmachine
replies: 1 views: 672
roger 12th July 2007
replies: 0 views: 925
zeljkom 12th July 2007

I'm having trouble getting my Focusrite 428 and Digi002 calibrated on the same (x)dBfs = 0 VU scale. Originally I thought it...

vertical
replies: 5 views: 1,955
lukejs 12th July 2007

Any producers or songwriters have specific methods/techniques for teaching a song to a session vocalist? Last night I worked...

telejustin
replies: 3 views: 867
innershock 12th July 2007

I never really got the whole tube ting until recently. I have played SS amps all my life and then a guy in the band brought a...

CassidyGT
replies: 9 views: 1,367
leddy 12th July 2007

Hi All, So I am looking to buy a midrange hardware reverb that I will use strictly for music but a lot of different sources...

poidog
replies: 1 views: 1,609
Max headroom 12th July 2007
replies: 0 views: 560
AllAboutTone 12th July 2007

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> I’m...

nobo
replies: 2 views: 1,913
nobo 12th July 2007

Well, definetly had too much time on my hands, or more like just didnt want to to real work today but anyways. I heard a track...

West0n
replies: 12 views: 1,272
bobwarren 12th July 2007

Hey guys I've recorded drums before but nothing really any good. I just got an 003 and some decent mics so this is the first time...

Baderup99
replies: 8 views: 1,242
davedarling 12th July 2007
replies: 19 views: 1,188
Ethan Winer 12th July 2007

Greetings, This is my first post. I'm putting together a small home studio and am considering buying either a used Digi 002 and...

Jaymes G
replies: 11 views: 2,725
jimj166 12th July 2007

Not sure which forum to post this but this seems like the right place. I'm over my head now. I wish I could find a local...

pianodano
replies: 31 views: 3,899
pianodano 12th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search