The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am a singer, songwriter, keyboardist. I’ve been recording my original work off and on for about 7 years. I have a modest...

backtothemusic
replies: 21 views: 1,841
backtothemusic 16th July 2007

Hello, was wondering if anyone has used or heard of this mixer, I was thinking of buying it. It's for recording in a small studio...

steelyfan
replies: 3 views: 4,139
syncro 16th July 2007

Hi, I'v recently purchased the original H3000 that was updated to the "H3000B" version. So, it got all the original...

ziv
replies: 0 views: 1,257
ziv 16th July 2007

Anyone do work on these two albums with Ed Buller? ****s so amazing...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 4 views: 2,642
narcoman 16th July 2007

I just bought a Behringer EP2500 and my plan was always to mount it in a portable rack unit. However, the amp is quite heavy and...

gigamesh
replies: 2 views: 1,460
tINY 16th July 2007

-I have an American Strat -Looking for suggestion on buying an amplifier mainly for studio recording, midrange price say up to...

strings
replies: 36 views: 2,277
fretman 16th July 2007

I want to use an effects pedal for a track in a song I am doing, do I just route the audio track to one of my outs, then plug...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 701
Ribbonmicguy 16th July 2007
replies: 8 views: 2,033
MattiMattMatt 16th July 2007

The Male Neutrik XLRs no longer have the "window" that allows them to lock into a female XLR socket. I would assume...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 4 views: 2,453
PheelTheMusic 16th July 2007

When direct monitoring, does the signal go through the AD converter and then immediately back through the DA converter as it goes...

corn55
replies: 1 views: 1,057
warhead 16th July 2007

How good are the mic pres of the digimax fs compared to the fireface? How good are the coverters of the digimax fs compared to...

lucasmusic
replies: 0 views: 726
lucasmusic 16th July 2007

Hi Slutz, This is my first post here, although I have probably spent more time on gearslutz than I have sleeping in the last 4...

Lutz
replies: 2 views: 743
bexarametric 16th July 2007

any thoughts? which would you get first? real life session choices between both? cheers!

Rea
replies: 5 views: 1,506
Eganmedia 16th July 2007

Well, this project is killing me! I'm producing a friends record, got some solid takes, and I,m working on the drum sound. First...

steelyfan
replies: 0 views: 5,039
steelyfan 16th July 2007

Does anyone know the possibilities to emulate the sound of speach heard when youre talking yourself?? The reason i ask this...

gizeh12
replies: 20 views: 2,048
lazzaro 16th July 2007

Putfile - New song clip for gearslutz it's a link to putfile so you can stream the song...I did all the instruments and vocals...

heisleyamor
replies: 25 views: 1,847
heisleyamor 16th July 2007

Just curious if anyone has ever used one of these lomo heads for the oktava. I am considering buying a couple and would like to...

robchittum
replies: 7 views: 1,707
zulusound 15th July 2007

I recently got to upgrade to some relatively decent monitors-- Adam A7's after years of working on relatively inexpensive...

chickencoop
replies: 21 views: 1,614
Bounce 15th July 2007

Is there a way to sync multiple tape machines?

soupking
replies: 3 views: 733
drBill 15th July 2007

I'm using drumagog and the Steven Slate Library to add some drum samples to my drum tracks. How do you set up Drumagog so the i...

vudoo
replies: 5 views: 1,397
Bang 15th July 2007

Hi guys, On some of my Pro Tools sessions, the playback keeps stopping at EXACTLY the same point in the song every time... and...

Rockman
replies: 3 views: 1,015
Rockman 15th July 2007

Hi - I am running a MOTU 896HD and 828mkII. From all I have read, it is not possible to route the outputs of one soundcard to...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 1,136
tINY 15th July 2007

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with plugins and effects in this daw. Is it even possible to process effects? Or do you have to...

mikemillinator
replies: 2 views: 563
blaugruen7 15th July 2007

I should probably count it as being my Lowden 023 which I've had for about 12 years but I actually have a plectrum that I bought...

juicylime
replies: 101 views: 7,547
Cellotron 15th July 2007

I'm trying to find session info on how the Devo album "Duty Now for the Future" was recorded. If anyone has any info I...

Nu-tra
replies: 13 views: 2,301
ImJohn 15th July 2007

Hi everyone, I am about to buy a whole load of equipment for my portable home studio and thought I would just check with you...

rokingram
replies: 0 views: 495
rokingram 15th July 2007

I know most of us can't stand the fact that after our WUP experience and our utter distaste for Waves due to their previously...

barryjohns
replies: 16 views: 1,374
soundslikejoe 15th July 2007

What do you look for in a compressor when tracking bass (electric or uprite) is needed? i.e. Fast/slow/ELOP/Opto/Tube/Solid state...

rockyroad
replies: 5 views: 1,496
taturana 15th July 2007

Now.. This album "Scarlet - This Was Always Meant To Fall Apart" has a bit of sarcastic name because they have split...

geiristudio
replies: 3 views: 922
theblue1 15th July 2007

Can you pros give me advice on mixing to HD first or straight to CD? Secondly, I heard that the Alesis Masterlink was the best...

jazzed
replies: 11 views: 1,645
Cellotron 15th July 2007

My Wunder CM7 arrived today, set it up, sang into it, how to change my shorts. F**kin' insane! Thick, big, warm etc...just like...

James Lugo
replies: 87 views: 8,965
pigpen 15th July 2007

no answer at "JRF Magnetics" for a while. they have my headstack, which i need urgently. anyone knows if they changed...

Rea
replies: 0 views: 669
Rea 15th July 2007

Hi guys. Ive done a search, but couldnt find the answer Im looking for. I understand you cannot use unbalanced guitar lead as...

Ozzy
replies: 1 views: 2,406
pan 15th July 2007

I'm not proud of posting this, but I've searched for an answer to this for a couple of days now. One day my Cubase sx3 just stop...

jensss
replies: 3 views: 5,044
gurubuzz 15th July 2007
replies: 0 views: 578
skan 15th July 2007

I got this thing as a part of a bigger purchase... Apart that is very rusty and that the guy who gave it to me claimed it was an...

flipps
replies: 0 views: 750
flipps 15th July 2007

Does the sound quality differ much in sending a signal through an RCA versus a balanced XLR. Or is the diiference mostly a risk...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 3,518
Ant232 15th July 2007

well we had some nasty brown outs here in nth canberra today. my studio supply got down to 168 volts and nothing died. well...

jude
replies: 1 views: 160
Scott 1/2 Normal 15th July 2007

Im in need of money and so Im selling a few things... Audio Technica AT4047/sv (the silver one in the 40-- series) 3 months...

cjh13
replies: 2 views: 1,282
bobx 15th July 2007

I am trying to decide what to add to my 1820M to get more DA chanels for analog summing and Echo Audiofire 12 looks like a nice...

Purusha
replies: 10 views: 3,107
ant0nwax 15th July 2007

Hi! Been searching all over the web the last couple of days looking for info about reverbs/multi-fx and found that I can almost...

Zeppelin
replies: 6 views: 3,863
MixingStick 15th July 2007

I'm usually not the one who does this, so oddly I'm not sure about a few things . . . -"recorded by" or...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 8 views: 1,072
Pasta4lnch 15th July 2007

I'm looking for a sonically authentic 47 type mic that will give me a lot of color. An old sounding mic. I'm leaning towards the...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 7 views: 1,496
rapfreak 15th July 2007

recording a band right now that wants circket,train,and windchime sounds inbetween songs. Anyone have any good sample websites...

wes
replies: 1 views: 916
bongomania 15th July 2007

I have the chance to pick up a new pair of CAD E300 for a very good price. Anybody using these mics...and what do you think of...

vudoo
replies: 9 views: 5,672
Eigenwert 15th July 2007

As recent posts have indicated, GBG Technology has ceased trading as the two owners have been absorbed into exciting new...

Scott 1/2 Normal
replies: 0 views: 274
Scott 1/2 Normal 14th July 2007

Hi Slutterinos! :wink: I really wish I didn't have to post this but I feel this issue has myself (and I feel Apogee)...

DowntownScience
replies: 4 views: 662
sahiaman 14th July 2007

Whats up people, i was wondering if you use the aurora converters with protoold Hd, can i use I/O together, as in just using the...

deuc647
replies: 2 views: 726
deuc647 14th July 2007

I know this isn't normally par for the course here, but I know that all of you of course know a TON of musicians, and I need...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 503
Tibbon 14th July 2007

Hi, I have recorded four very short takes of my (admittedly very weak) vocal (my vocalist is on holiday). I can't figure out...

BlueSwan
replies: 1 views: 558
amishsixstringe 14th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search