The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've always wanted to own a production studio. I want to write music for all types of media, work Post-production jobs, and do...

spiderman
replies: 69 views: 4,208
Bob Olhsson 17th July 2007

any suggestions on a console tech to check out a neotek in the Bay Area (SF area).

zonamusic
replies: 1 views: 1,240
dokushoka 17th July 2007

Does anybody have any good EQ settings that they usually use for Shakers and tambourines???kfhkh

swisha31
replies: 9 views: 10,347
lord_bunny 17th July 2007

I have a question about the RME adi 8 ds. Does it require a space above and below when it's in a rack for proper ventelation?...

rambelam
replies: 2 views: 715
rambelam 17th July 2007

What should or shouldnt they do, under absolutely no circumstances? (i.e. move mics, etc)

timothy
replies: 28 views: 2,186
hw2nw 17th July 2007

looking for an eq plug that youd recommend for tweaking a vocal. Cause right now my problem seems that on certain words the notes...

lucasmusic
replies: 25 views: 1,695
recall 17th July 2007

Hello slutties! Tired of trying to buy vintage KMs on ebay that look like they've been run over by a truck?... This poll's...

sonicdefault
replies: 8 views: 1,411
Jim Williams 17th July 2007

I've read a good amount on this subject. I'm just wondering what other slutz are doing to fatten up their fake drum sounds. ...

undermind
replies: 12 views: 4,328
Jim Williams 17th July 2007

i am trying to run these in Logic Pro 7.2 and the AU Manager never even recognizes the component. I keep rescanning all my...

up and at them
replies: 5 views: 1,491
up and at them 17th July 2007

Anyone notice how phucking loud they are getting?

CorkyTart
replies: 63 views: 4,842
vixapphire 17th July 2007

I was wondering if anybody knew what the basic dimensions of these rooms would be? Also, how much distance between the outside...

mr. torture
replies: 5 views: 1,567
Glenn Kuras 17th July 2007

I'm trying to buy a drumdrops CD, but their payment processing isn't working and hasn't been for over a week. I can't get hold of...

lubaloo
replies: 1 views: 853
lubaloo 17th July 2007

I've been running back and forth between the elegance of the minimal and the allure of overkill. I'd like to see what you folks...

Clueless
replies: 10 views: 4,312
rainsinvelvet 17th July 2007

Hey all, I just got a few 9 channel snakes for super cheap. The cable housing has Maryland Sound printed on them. I can't seem...

trodsky
replies: 1 views: 781
trodsky 17th July 2007

There are other threads, but the topic doesn't address my machine, and I'm not mastering. I have a TASCAM 48. Is there a best...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 1,569
soupking 17th July 2007

Can I use the A2D as the master clock with 002 through SPDIF? Just curious.

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 641
Chris Nighman 17th July 2007

Is there any way to use one sound to modify another? I once heard of a program called turbosynth that had the ability to let...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 682
t_d 17th July 2007

I had the opportunity to try these out and they seem like a great option for me because I'm a college student who, while I spend...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,022
jackinthebox 17th July 2007

I don't see much talk here about studio accessories. The small stuff that goes a long way. Cool gadgets and gizmos. This type of...

numrologst
replies: 29 views: 1,411
rwhitney 17th July 2007

Well, I’ve got some really poorly recorded kick drums with very little attack and generally a very loose, tubby low-end. I’ve...

Deadmeat
replies: 42 views: 3,743
Musiclab 17th July 2007

Ok, so I got my new MacBook Pro and I can't get my Firestudio to sync and I don't have any monitors right now because my Tannoy's...

Gdood9
replies: 2 views: 562
Gdood9 17th July 2007

I found a 388 at the local shop, It has a few issues which need to be addressed, but he was willing to go down to $225 as-is...

BITBY
replies: 1 views: 1,490
manning1 17th July 2007

Hey boys, Been a while since I been around. Great to see the old place is still as happnin as ever. Anyway, I am in need of...

woods
replies: 3 views: 901
Kenny Gioia 16th July 2007

Are Klotz, gate, compressors and mic pre's any good ?

seb37000
replies: 0 views: 861
seb37000 16th July 2007

I've come to the realization of the number one reason why I prefer the analog medium of recording. I find that when mixing...

FattMusiek
replies: 37 views: 2,641
tommy lee 16th July 2007

Title says it all really - does anyone know of a good quality 8 channel EQ? Preferably 4 band with 2 swept mids? I know, I know -...

reid
replies: 29 views: 2,194
not_so_new 16th July 2007

rambling... Well Mac Pro/ 002/Nuendo guy here. I'm also one that really thinks N might sound better(to me) than PT but for the...

amost
replies: 6 views: 724
deuc647 16th July 2007

I've got 4 512c preamps and wouldn't ever want to record drums without them. Unfortunatally yesterday I had to record drums...

Chris Parsons
replies: 5 views: 869
nosebleedaudio 16th July 2007

ANyone using these "Live" type vocal mics like the KSM105 or beta 87 in the studio for anything? Perhaps Overheads or...

Cujo
replies: 3 views: 738
don4777 16th July 2007

I mixed down this song and messed with it a lil bit and it sounded sweet in the monitors then when it got to my car there was...

heisleyamor
replies: 14 views: 2,182
blayz2002 16th July 2007

Hi guys, I've come to the conclusion that scooped / dark mics just don't suit my voice, so I'm now looking for one with a big,...

satellite542
replies: 7 views: 895
warhead 16th July 2007

I'm thinking about grabbing a Rosetta AD 48k for a super bargain price. Just curious if anyone has compared the original 48k...

daddykev
replies: 4 views: 1,966
mrface2112 16th July 2007

I'm looking for a few suggestions of where to go in Los Angeles for the custom molded musician earplugs. I'd prefer to go to an...

SK1
replies: 9 views: 4,330
jeremy.c. 16th July 2007

Hi guys, I've been searching for a while for a boombox with an aux input. Mainly to check mixes on and as a cheap way of...

recall
replies: 3 views: 897
recall 16th July 2007

I was just wondering if anyone is using an odd sample rate like 64kHz, as is recommended by some of the top authorities). I...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 41 views: 3,632
Matt Hepworth 16th July 2007

I feel like Im falling into a rut.....I'd like to get some fresh ideas on a standard 4 piece drum set (kick, snare, rack, floor,...

tpstudio
replies: 0 views: 753
tpstudio 16th July 2007

Anybody gotten the chance to try this box out?Are there any competitors in the same price range (150-250-ish)? Welcome to SM Pro...

GravityRobert
replies: 1 views: 1,335
GravityRobert 16th July 2007

I´m making a decision: what do you think would be better as main reverb? I already got altiverb and UAD verbs.Im making...

carloff
replies: 11 views: 846
carloff 16th July 2007

So this thread is inspired by my having worked on a film for the "48 hour film competetion" yesterday and by a post...

sneezebomb
replies: 4 views: 1,022
sneezebomb 16th July 2007

I'm usually my own engineer, which makes micing up guitar amps (and anything else, basically) a pain. Getting mic placement...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 12 views: 1,170
filthyrich 16th July 2007

I have MSI RS482M4-ILD motherboard on my desktop computer and it doesn't like my ff400 at all. same thing happened a year ago...

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 549
Tom Hakala 16th July 2007

Which consumer-speakers do you recommend me? Which ones do you use? I want to add a set of Lo-Fi/Real World speakers to our...

Oroz
replies: 6 views: 1,117
Oroz 16th July 2007

Hi. I am looking for something like a Quiklok Z600 in the US. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

elpezpr
replies: 0 views: 1,156
elpezpr 16th July 2007

Hello there, Im looking into buying two channels of good AD/DA conversion. I dont need more preamps, soft clipping or any other...

jorstua
replies: 5 views: 1,057
tsvisser 16th July 2007

I have the option of moving into a room with wood floors, (not real hardwood but those 1/2" thin boards that snap together,...

hduncan
replies: 7 views: 1,071
hduncan 16th July 2007

normally if a puh-op sneaks past the pop screen i simply write some volume and the problem is solved. for whatever reason im...

Keire
replies: 8 views: 689
Ethan Winer 16th July 2007

Setting up a new little studio, I've made tons of mogami instrument/console cables over the years but I'm wondering if there's...

jeswa
replies: 3 views: 735
tINY 16th July 2007

I had david from enhanced audio round to my studio today to test out his new XL M600 microphone mount. He wanted to try it with a...

fastlane
replies: 14 views: 1,020
fastlane 16th July 2007

Two songs in particular that I am going to refer to, the song "Wish" on the NIN album "Broken", and the song...

hduncan
replies: 18 views: 1,949
hduncan 16th July 2007

I think I posted this in the wrong forum (noobie mistake). I've been considering getting the Black Lion Audio digi002r mod...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 649
hw2nw 16th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search