The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

6 Watts, no reverb, 2 inputs. Not sure which is the serial...there is a sticker with 47374 on the back, and A43793 engraved...

PapillonIrl
replies: 6 views: 10,002
sekim 19th July 2007

I was wondering if it is possible to get an A2D and an A-designs P-1 and let the P-1 use just the A2D's converter before going...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 666
Doc Mixwell 19th July 2007

I know this is a very passionate subject for some, but what do you do when you absolutely need to make a horrible singer sound...

Elijah
replies: 27 views: 1,823
Elijah 19th July 2007

Hi! Just a quick question for those who bought the C4... I just bought Cubase 4 and it was supposed to be the english version,...

JMWS
replies: 4 views: 1,013
JMWS 19th July 2007

Hey fellow Canadian slutz! I'm looking for a studio that can do an analogue phone patche (or, even better, a digital phone...

ndogg
replies: 0 views: 441
ndogg 19th July 2007

Does anybody know what the "internal bass tubes" are? I was just reading the MD-421 PDF spec and it mentions them, but...

tarnationsauce
replies: 3 views: 1,836
andychamp 19th July 2007

howdy hi all you GSs! first time poster in this Forum... not sure if this should be in low end, but here goes: i've done a...

metaphysical
replies: 4 views: 835
metaphysical 19th July 2007

If you were to hookup a pod to say a tube amp, can you bypass the pod's amp models and just use its effects?

Baderup99
replies: 1 views: 654
Bob Ross 19th July 2007

anyone using them?..i am thinking of upgrading to mecury for these included processors esp now with the NARAS discount

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 1,494
Cosmonauta 19th July 2007

Peace to all I need a cuban piano loop recreated to sound the same. basically need 4 bars to loop. I have the backing track....

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 815
fanriffic 19th July 2007

I picked up a box of misc. microphone cords at an auction today. Inside the box is what I believe to be a power supply for a...

SVOJIM
replies: 2 views: 1,472
SVOJIM 19th July 2007

I like to have my mics out. instead of putting them in their cases and take them out every time... Is putting a plastic bag...

perx
replies: 6 views: 3,300
thenewyear 19th July 2007

I play guitar and i sing in my band but lately I've been wanting to dive into the realm of keyboards and synths and all that cool...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 1,377
Ethan Winer 19th July 2007

We all know that analogue and digital have their own distinct sound and sometimes, even if there is no scientific reason for...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 692

Got 8 of them for a 13X 10 room....4 mini's... 4mondo's....aside from me......2 other engineers noticed the way the room focused...

TML
replies: 63 views: 8,993

Hey Guys, It's quite vauge what i'm asking really as i'm aware that there are a few factors to be considered but.... I find...

RAH
replies: 10 views: 1,109
kellyd 19th July 2007

What buffer setting do you normally use working with a native DAW? Of course, the lower buffer size, the lower latency, but...

nativeaudio
replies: 13 views: 2,066
Ricey 19th July 2007

Anyone who's worked with me in the studio knows of my great Sincere-tone sound. It's that wonderful green box full of tubes that...

ohno
replies: 6 views: 1,026
PRobb 19th July 2007

I was wondering if this was a good idea. I like the onyx 1640 but I'm an upstart engineer and I'm producing some good work so I...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 13 views: 1,443
robd 19th July 2007

Hi, I've done some research but I still can't find what I'm looking for. I have a Saffire Pro 26i/o and I need 8 more a/d, d/a...

Zack
replies: 0 views: 950
Zack 19th July 2007

I find I have to go back to something in myself that I lost while worrying about all the technical things. I loose the plot.

sleestack
replies: 1 views: 842
Kiwiburger 19th July 2007

Hey everyone, I recently bought a set of NS10s and someone loaned me the 250 AE to use until i get the funds up for my own...

RMC
replies: 0 views: 2,580
RMC 19th July 2007

Hi fellas, need some help there. Here's my situation. I'm flying in to San Diego from France on wednesay morning, to do some...

Anarchihuahua
replies: 13 views: 2,044
Anarchihuahua 19th July 2007

Hey guys, Just got a roll music super stereo compressor. I've not really used hardware compression on my 2 bus before and was...

RAH
replies: 6 views: 1,423
ulysses 19th July 2007

Hi! I am using Massey Tape Head that I think is great. But i want to know what you guys think are other possibilities or even...

zak7
replies: 30 views: 4,173
swisha31 19th July 2007

Hey anyone, I was just curious what 2X12 cabs you'd recommend for a Diezel VH4...I finally got my hands on one, but have been...

VH4_Brewtality
replies: 3 views: 2,301
Absolute 19th July 2007

Hi there, For an upcoming project I have the opportunity to borrow a TC Gold Channel. The setup's centerpiece(s) are a...

andychamp
replies: 3 views: 3,159
Screws 19th July 2007

Hey guys This might be fun I know a lot of people are so used to hearing mixes at 85db without a meter How would you...

Absolute
replies: 6 views: 1,276
Absolute 19th July 2007

Anybody know how busy the Studio At the Palms is in Las Vegas? Anybody know where the sweet spot is (between their $20,000...

Clueless
replies: 4 views: 1,039
swisha31 19th July 2007

ok, been listening to the vinyl versions of HTTT, Kid A, Ok Computer etc. The master of these vinyl albums is clearly different...

kedbear
replies: 18 views: 2,290
B.Santillan 19th July 2007

Dont kill me please. Im trying to figure out some basics of converters. I understand that the AD converter will translate audio...

lucasmusic
replies: 24 views: 1,132
Jim Williams 19th July 2007

Hi Guys and Gals, This is my first Gearslutz post - please be gentle! - I've put a little about myself at the bottom of this...

primemeat64
replies: 1 views: 801
fastlane 19th July 2007

I own a pair of Neotek Series 1E channel strips that I've grown very fond of. Was thinking of picking up some Series 3 channels...

SHIRK
replies: 1 views: 798
w2w 19th July 2007

This is a GREAT plugin! I liked ezdrummer because its fast to get set up. I've always been torn on drum samplers... I love...

johnmanning
replies: 2 views: 1,365
m_gant 19th July 2007

I'm looking for a loud, battery powered amp/speaker combo with a relatively flat frequency response for some impulse recording...

majortom
replies: 7 views: 1,722
max cooper 19th July 2007

There`s a thread going on about building your own monitors. It sounds like a good idea to me. I know nothing about speaker...

nandoanalog
replies: 1 views: 451
tINY 19th July 2007

It might sound a little stupid at first, but it isn't... Sometimes I find myself tweaking and tweaking a mix and adding...

MrVelvet
replies: 12 views: 5,929
Mike Caffrey 19th July 2007

has everyone retired their DBX 120x's? is everyone getting similar results from waves' MAXXBASS? i see them every now and again,...

rguaguanco
replies: 7 views: 2,803
PhilE 19th July 2007

(in NY) Blue's customer service is horrid. Does anyone here know of a place in the area that has access to Blue parts, or...

Scheme2007
replies: 4 views: 532
Scheme2007 19th July 2007

hello, this is really the first time I've posted a general question to any of the forums. I'll try to make it as clear as...

mister
replies: 3 views: 770
mister 19th July 2007

Hi, I’m using the Ensoniq Paris DAW, which I bought back in 1998. It’s got 24bit A/D (on the expansion cards), which were...

nobo
replies: 1 views: 701
nobo 19th July 2007

I've got a few tracks coming up where they are predominantly piano, but guitar teams with the sound. Aside from just sharing the...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 641
soupking 18th July 2007

As I moved my studio recently into a new, untreated space the hunt for a european OC 703 equivalent begun. After talking to...

gainreduction
replies: 4 views: 692
ssaudio 18th July 2007

Hi people, I have just a pair of ADR Compex2 mono compressors with stereo link. I have also been offered an ADR F706X-RS. Apart...

wmhart
replies: 2 views: 4,228
dlmorley 18th July 2007

(I did conduct searches for this beforehand.) I have a pair of Event TR8's (bought at the same time). They have an attenuation...

jmcdaniel_ee
replies: 2 views: 564
barefoot 18th July 2007

I'm new here so I'm curious how many people here have been through school for recording/music and how many are self starters/self...

mrguitarguy
replies: 72 views: 3,838
Mr. Man 18th July 2007

What to you use if you want that raw, agressive bass distorsion for metal/hardcore music ? I mean the thing that makes the bass...

SLy_drums
replies: 49 views: 3,763
AllAboutTone 18th July 2007

I have been offered this space wich I want to turn in to a recording studio (see attachement), basically just a control room and...

mos
replies: 2 views: 667
andychamp 18th July 2007

I am just wondering of all of the crap headphones what ones are a little better. Sonics as well as isolation, durability, and...

cleantone
replies: 6 views: 8,278
Megalomaniac 18th July 2007

I am about to start my first cable creation endeavor. I'm armed with 100' of Mogami 2549, a bunch of neutrik XLR connectors, a...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 3 views: 4,144
PheelTheMusic 18th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search