The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know how to create or edit the plug-in mapping on the D-control?

sofakingloud
replies: 0 views: 710
sofakingloud 20th July 2007

Hi everyone. First post here. Thanks for the education! I am planning to order an AEA R84 (djv version) as a vocal...

VocalManX
replies: 5 views: 1,131
digibird 20th July 2007

We are upgrading the forum, the TAG's will be missing for a short time and the URLS may look a little different. Bear with us as...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 722
Jules 20th July 2007

Solo recording artist here who is having much trouble with drums. I don't have the resources to track live drums so I use EZ...

jje
replies: 32 views: 5,645
Fishmed 20th July 2007

Wondering where everyone is at with their careers. Specifically the longterm serious guys who have specifically been getting...

nethereyes
replies: 10 views: 1,022
Jim Williams 20th July 2007

So. Got two old neve pre amps with XLR out. Want to set them up in a patch bay so they don't get too much wear and tear, they is...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 2 views: 1,139
Doc Mixwell 20th July 2007

Hi, Anybody knows the company where SSL orders the "glasses" or "tubes" (whatever you wanna call them) for...

lawrence_o
replies: 3 views: 883
bluemuse 20th July 2007

eBay Seller: judiv1: Guitar, Pro Audio items on eBay.com the gtr wasn't ours i told the seller but the other gear was and the...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 794
Sigma 20th July 2007

I popped my right side NS10 HF driver, and I've located a replacement on Ebay. A good friend of mine mentioned that I should...

anodecathode
replies: 0 views: 914
anodecathode 20th July 2007

Does increasing the tape speed when recording affect the fidelity of the recording at all? Like is recording at 30ips better...

soupking
replies: 42 views: 3,040
nandoanalog 20th July 2007

I feel it is my responsibility as a GEARSLUT to force you all to read the articles written by this guy. He seems to have a good...

Chrizcol
replies: 1 views: 658
6strings 20th July 2007

I have summer vacation... jkthtyrt I'm going crazy over books and magazines right now... I think I just ordered 108 magazines...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 642
RainbowStorm 20th July 2007

Hi Guys After some discussion with Tim Farrant, I'm very happy to be able to offer brand new (lower) pricing for the Buzz Audio...

Scott 1/2 Normal
replies: 0 views: 423
Scott 1/2 Normal 20th July 2007

Here's my situation - I have a HD2 system with a ton of great outboard mic pres and compressors. Perfect for tracking. For...

pkcraft
replies: 7 views: 870
nicpope 20th July 2007

This is such a beautiful song--seriously. The lyrics, arrangement, and the beautiful piano ballad. As a speaker of American...

t.z
replies: 48 views: 6,998
santibanks 20th July 2007

Last it was used in The house of Gold / Warner Studios.I checked the design and it was 100% discrete.The caps were all SPrauge...

bit mangler
replies: 4 views: 1,596
bit mangler 20th July 2007

I seem to have a lot of AC buzz in the air around my place. Seems to get worse at this time of year (it's the middle of winter...

Kiwiburger
replies: 12 views: 3,437
Kiwiburger 20th July 2007

I have a problem. Can't install the liquid mix on my imac intel duo Runing win XP. Seem like i cant recognize the liquid mix....

lvktv
replies: 0 views: 891
lvktv 20th July 2007

i was fortunate enough to go the the SMPTE tradeshow at the exhibition centre in darling harbour, sydney yesterday upon entry i...

peat
replies: 4 views: 623
Daniel Antix 20th July 2007

anyone here know anything about the making of this record? very interested in what was used... thanks !! !

duckyboard
replies: 0 views: 933
duckyboard 20th July 2007

I have no experience recording pianos. It's something that I will learn in time. I have questions about the pianos themselves...

bexarametric
replies: 1 views: 1,533
doug_hti 20th July 2007

Wow! I now have plans for Thursday night. Morrisound Studios in Tampa, FL is hosting a NARAS event, "In The Studio...

superbee
replies: 9 views: 876
superbee 20th July 2007

I got a A Designs REDDI today and put it to use! I love this thing. It's such a musical bass DI. I'm gonna give Peter Montessi...

Nu-tra
replies: 38 views: 4,063
Dirty Halo 20th July 2007

Hi I'm looking to collaborate with another producer - pop dance. Here's a sample song: www.bigbadroo.com.au/protector.mp3 -...

celebritymusic
replies: 0 views: 201
celebritymusic 20th July 2007

Is $500 for a Soundcraft 24 channel 400B a good deal? There's one for sale and I was wondering if it's worth it.

bexarametric
replies: 2 views: 2,083
bexarametric 20th July 2007

Hi friends, I am going to invest on mic preamps and I need some advice on what to buy. I am recording drums on 16 channels and I...

markknopfler66
replies: 20 views: 6,627
mikey 20th July 2007

What would be the best way to connect the Motu 2408 to the Central Station, the 2408's Main Outputs or it's Analog Out 1-2? The...

JB872
replies: 2 views: 1,560
JB872 20th July 2007

Very interestin about Fatso before but Can't try any fatso in my country so just curious. Any info?

alyi
replies: 21 views: 2,863
wilkinswp 20th July 2007

Thinking of purchasing Apogee's Big Ben. Is it really significally better word clocking than with apogee psx100? Devices to be...

SergioS
replies: 34 views: 2,962
Shaman 20th July 2007

I'm going to be doing some bass traps after ordering the bags and would like to purchase owens corning 703 and 705 within an hour...

StrykeBack
replies: 2 views: 700
StrykeBack 20th July 2007

Hi Guys, I've been listening to background vocals on some Brian Mcknight albums and the treatment is what I am looking for in...

jpupo74
replies: 10 views: 1,286
e-cue 20th July 2007

I have been using sm81s for years and i have tried others that were just ok (did not really knock my socks off) like the AE3000...

AllAboutTone
replies: 4 views: 706
AllAboutTone 19th July 2007

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

mixerguy
replies: 2 views: 1,540
Bierce85 19th July 2007
replies: 20 views: 1,625
AllAboutTone 19th July 2007

Does anyone print to DAT anymore or just straight to CD?

gusegruv
replies: 6 views: 698
jmikeperkins 19th July 2007

Can someone explain to me the problem with apogee and HD? Something about not having the PDC automatically set like the digi 192...

deuc647
replies: 11 views: 826
deuc647 19th July 2007

6 Watts, no reverb, 2 inputs. Not sure which is the serial...there is a sticker with 47374 on the back, and A43793 engraved...

PapillonIrl
replies: 6 views: 10,002
sekim 19th July 2007

I was wondering if it is possible to get an A2D and an A-designs P-1 and let the P-1 use just the A2D's converter before going...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 666
Doc Mixwell 19th July 2007

I know this is a very passionate subject for some, but what do you do when you absolutely need to make a horrible singer sound...

Elijah
replies: 27 views: 1,823
Elijah 19th July 2007

Hi! Just a quick question for those who bought the C4... I just bought Cubase 4 and it was supposed to be the english version,...

JMWS
replies: 4 views: 1,013
JMWS 19th July 2007

Hey fellow Canadian slutz! I'm looking for a studio that can do an analogue phone patche (or, even better, a digital phone...

ndogg
replies: 0 views: 441
ndogg 19th July 2007

Does anybody know what the "internal bass tubes" are? I was just reading the MD-421 PDF spec and it mentions them, but...

tarnationsauce
replies: 3 views: 1,836
andychamp 19th July 2007

howdy hi all you GSs! first time poster in this Forum... not sure if this should be in low end, but here goes: i've done a...

metaphysical
replies: 4 views: 835
metaphysical 19th July 2007

If you were to hookup a pod to say a tube amp, can you bypass the pod's amp models and just use its effects?

Baderup99
replies: 1 views: 654
Bob Ross 19th July 2007

anyone using them?..i am thinking of upgrading to mecury for these included processors esp now with the NARAS discount

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 1,494
Cosmonauta 19th July 2007

Peace to all I need a cuban piano loop recreated to sound the same. basically need 4 bars to loop. I have the backing track....

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 815
fanriffic 19th July 2007

I picked up a box of misc. microphone cords at an auction today. Inside the box is what I believe to be a power supply for a...

SVOJIM
replies: 2 views: 1,472
SVOJIM 19th July 2007

I like to have my mics out. instead of putting them in their cases and take them out every time... Is putting a plastic bag...

perx
replies: 6 views: 3,292
thenewyear 19th July 2007

I play guitar and i sing in my band but lately I've been wanting to dive into the realm of keyboards and synths and all that cool...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 1,377
Ethan Winer 19th July 2007

We all know that analogue and digital have their own distinct sound and sometimes, even if there is no scientific reason for...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 692
Ethan Winer 19th July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search