The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We're gonna do a gear shootout party this coming Friday night July 20th at 8pm. RSVP is a must! 20 people tops. The last few...

James Lugo
replies: 82 views: 6,098
James Lugo 22nd July 2007

For tracking that sounds good im using a coleman mp3h that has seperated volume controls.

spektor
replies: 0 views: 483
spektor 22nd July 2007

My friends at Gearslutz. I have been proud to consider this forum my home for many years, and it's the only place I hang out. ...

lane thaw
replies: 0 views: 769
lane thaw 22nd July 2007

Thanks for all of the valuable reading here over the past few days. I've been ready for a new vocal mic, and I was thinking of...

VocalManX
replies: 4 views: 1,015
cfdude 22nd July 2007

Hi all. . . I've got a lot of great studio gear (Fearn, Manley, Avalon, UA, Crane Song, Purple, Forssell, etc.), and it all...

Stephen Pruitt
replies: 5 views: 31,059
gurubuzz 22nd July 2007

Hi, I want to make my protools mixes less sterile. The massey plugin sounds great. But I have heard that the fatso is a great...

Joji
replies: 38 views: 4,741
Albert 22nd July 2007

Hey, Any suggested place for discussing hifi gear? My new system is having troubles (the vinylplayer blew out the top speakers...

Casar
replies: 10 views: 781
Casar 22nd July 2007

everything I recognize is labelled... who's the slut who can fill in the ???s GAME ON!! hittt...

replies: 15 views: 3,311
11413 22nd July 2007

I remember an interview years ago with Steve Vai to the effect that he asked Eventide to develop software that would enable the...

Blast9
replies: 9 views: 852
Blast9 22nd July 2007

OK, it's not gear, but a studio manager is a fairly important item in the operation of a high end facility. If you operate a...

John Moran
replies: 4 views: 2,076
amost 22nd July 2007

this might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between regular bantam/tt jacks and plugs and tt longframe jacks and...

AndrewsLaneRec.
replies: 3 views: 716
The Byre 22nd July 2007

Hello slutz! Tomorow i'll be recording upright bass for the first time.. I know there are several threads covering this but...

digitalM
replies: 5 views: 2,293
digitalM 22nd July 2007

Me personally I have problems with cubase 4 and randomly occuring white noise audio BURSTS (ear and speaker damaging loud) on...

analographi
replies: 13 views: 1,917
analographi 22nd July 2007

Hi guys - I tried searching these two mics on the forum and have gotten some good overall impressions of each, but I'm really...

mikecorwin
replies: 7 views: 1,628
oudplayer 22nd July 2007

Hello, I posted this in the high end forum also, but it seems to me that this may also be the right place. I am using pro...

user of gear
replies: 0 views: 1,104
user of gear 22nd July 2007

I'm considering buying the Korg Legacy Analogue soft synth, just wondering if anyone knows if Korg have stopped making the MS-20...

timmyc
replies: 1 views: 2,003
rapfreak 22nd July 2007

There`s a wrecked soundtracs console at the classifieds section. Is it any good? It says it cost 90k new...? I don`t know that...

nandoanalog
replies: 1 views: 2,518
Kamikaze Kyle 22nd July 2007

Would you?

If I offered to install a fully functioning analog console of your choosing, into your studio for free, would you keep it or sell...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 35 views: 1,887
peeder 22nd July 2007

Sorry, I meant "switch". I have a '61 Hammond A100 with/Leslie and want to move the rotary speed control switch to...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 1,018
uptoolate 22nd July 2007

I'm about to pull the trigger on this and want some advise before I do. I will be using it for a live male vocal in...

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 1,128
uptoolate 22nd July 2007

Hi slutz! I'm having a GREAT night in the Airwindows studio and lair of producing insane DSP hacks :D Check this out. This is a...

chrisj
replies: 5 views: 2,083
ickefes 21st July 2007

Today I connected a line into the AUX inputs and found no sound from the 'C' outputs. 'A' and 'B' outputs are fine. And I get...

squeegybug
replies: 7 views: 1,774
squeegybug 21st July 2007

I'm building double doors for my vocal booth. Each one is approx 2 feet by 7 feet. I wanna put two panes of glass (spaced...

Bump Music
replies: 7 views: 3,875
Bump Music 21st July 2007

Hi, I'm looking for a studio with Barefoot MM27's in the region of Belgium, (south) The Netherlands, (west) Germany, (north)...

goatie
replies: 4 views: 746
barefoot 21st July 2007

I am currently looking at two different amps: the Vox ac30 and the Orange rockerverb 50 combo. I know that i like the sound of...

Brandnewpavement
replies: 4 views: 927
FFTT 21st July 2007

I'm finally building my first 'real' home studio after years of all-in-one recorders and 'guitar-->1/4"...

Kveld Ulf
replies: 9 views: 1,179
Kveld Ulf 21st July 2007

My 3 year old son messed with my leslie one day. There is a little band that connects the horn to a pully that goes down to...

uptoolate
replies: 5 views: 1,882
uptoolate 21st July 2007

I am looking at a Cascade DR-2 w/the Lundahl transformer. Anyone have real world experience with this mic?

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 2,430
TheArchitect 21st July 2007

Can anyone recommend a small amp for mic'ing up and recording keyboards through? Just thinking of more ways to get a little more...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 5 views: 758
hangman 21st July 2007

I have an elco connector on my 1/2" tape deck for an external speed control. Also, on a borrowed Korg Tape Echo, there's an...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 746
soupking 21st July 2007

Anyone have any info of professional mixing engineers using more than just the monitoring source inside of the studio to...

gio.vanni
replies: 0 views: 552
gio.vanni 21st July 2007

It seems EXTREMELY difficult to find user feedback on the Ensemble since the absolute hell of its initial release. Have the...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 3 views: 821
JPZ 21st July 2007
replies: 6 views: 1,642
3rdeyeKnight 21st July 2007

I'm needing more I/O for my outboard and already have a Digi 192 I/O with PT HD.... Any reason I can't use my fireface 800 via...

jho
replies: 0 views: 738
jho 21st July 2007

Hello, this is my first post... I own an Mbox 2, M-Audio Monitors, and work with ProTools 7.1 I only record guitars with my PODxt...

davixgt
replies: 18 views: 2,022
darkman2 21st July 2007

I've been looking into getting a U47. I guess my questions are: 1. Does anyone have experience with the TeleUSA U47 or the...

James Lugo
replies: 61 views: 8,615
kcrobertscountry 21st July 2007

Im using the classic universal ones (mesh or wtf they are called..).. Thinking of getting a couple of the metal ones, and even...

perx
replies: 9 views: 1,228
Rick Sutton 21st July 2007

I'm hoping that someone is using M$ Excel to track project hours, payments, and balances, and is willing to share. If not,...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 9 views: 3,023
rockstar_josh 21st July 2007

Hi There, I'm looking for a new to mixer replace my old 8buss which I've never been crazy about, I said that i would never go...

krisstoff
replies: 4 views: 2,281
PoorGlory 21st July 2007

anyone know how this was done? you know the one I mean, starts off pulsating at the top of the song and continues on. Sounds...

trippy
replies: 10 views: 3,113
trippy 21st July 2007

Hey, slutz. The room I generally track drums in is my living room, but unfortunately it's way, way too live. We're talking big...

Ice
replies: 12 views: 21,315
musicmann 21st July 2007

My home studio setup has grown to where a patchbay would be a very helpful tool. I think I have decided on going 1/4" due...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 15 views: 1,089
Birdi 21st July 2007

im currently mixing a cd by a band who are after that killers-esque vocal sound. anyone here got any tips on how to achieve...

tommy pee
replies: 1 views: 1,590
Blast9 21st July 2007

Will be spending the last week of July in rome. Would love to tour some semi or pro studios. No big deal just chat and look at...

Jesse Miller
replies: 3 views: 892
Jesse Miller 21st July 2007

I just realized that in the beginning man made instruments to make an array of sounds. Once this was reached and arranged every...

soupking
replies: 28 views: 1,657
soupking 21st July 2007

Hi all, For vocals I have been routing my vocals into an aux send with an eventide eclipse using the micropitchshift delay...

LumenStudio
replies: 3 views: 1,764
Kiwiburger 21st July 2007

so the 500 series P-1 has anyone A/B this with a rack mountable pacifica? what did you find out? thanks!!! -jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 1,021
RCM - Ronan 21st July 2007

Does anybody have any knowledge of this rare ssl 48 input, 8 output line mixer thats on sale on ebay by the Deskdoctor. The url...

nile272
replies: 3 views: 1,752
nile272 21st July 2007

Thoughts on this system? I have no exp with them, but I own the 6 and 5a and like them for tracking / mixing. Would potentially...

Deadmeat
replies: 1 views: 861
Frankovitchy 21st July 2007

My first amp was a line6 flextone II. Had everything a beginner could pretty much want. Now I want to upgrade to my first tube...

Baderup99
replies: 12 views: 15,284
Blindside 21st July 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search