The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

village voice > nyclife > The Frantic Rise and Fatal Fall of Hip-Hop Producer Disco D by Adam Matthews

con?one
replies: 7 views: 891
Jules 5th August 2007

Brenda passed last year and I have recently taken possesion of her '66 Stella Harmony H929 acoustic. Mass produced in that era,...

Unclenny
replies: 3 views: 719
Unclenny 5th August 2007
replies: - views: -
alfonso 5th August 2007

I wanted to see what everyone else would do in my position. I'm going to be recording a regular 5 piece drum set in a small...

ecsound
replies: 1 views: 1,392
TTatman 5th August 2007

I usually keep small silica packs in each of my mic bags/cases/etc to keep moisture out. I live in Florida in the US and the...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 972
FossilTooth 5th August 2007

Howdy folks, Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Sorry to be the start of yet another preamp thread. I'm looking to pick up a 2...

A Fiasco!
replies: 2 views: 724
Petimar 5th August 2007

Heya all, I am trying to work out what next to purchase to add to my recording signal chain. Currently I have a small setup...

Steve Turner
replies: 18 views: 1,107
11413 5th August 2007

Not from an engineering or production point of view. One one that gets you enjoying rather than analising. I like Eek-a-Mouse. ...

gurubuzz
replies: 26 views: 1,795
Sid Viscous 5th August 2007

I am about to remp a bunch of guitar trks using PTLE Digi 002 w/Rosetta 800. What is the quickest way to determine the amount of...

superburtm
replies: 5 views: 1,133
superburtm 5th August 2007

I have not had *too* much time to troubleshoot this...maybe an hour or 2, but I am stumped! I have 2 different stage boxes in...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 1,300
Kiwiburger 5th August 2007

That's where I'm heading (from the UK). Where are the places to shop?

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 1,153
[email protected] 4th August 2007

That you have on for tracking all the way through. I used to have a lot, and it gave way too inaccurate of a picture of what I...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 36 views: 2,284
dropblacksky 4th August 2007

Sorry if this has been covered already. I'm trying to get my story strait here. What is the maximum number of audio...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 784
T_R_S 4th August 2007

Fletcher or any other GS, I worked for a few years at a studio with all the usual great outboard and a mildly modified pm2000...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 1 views: 4,466
catastrophic 4th August 2007

If this is your only mic on an entire drumkit, where are you putting this thing? I am about to try this on my next session....

BlueRadio
replies: 10 views: 972
Drumsound 4th August 2007

anyone have audio samples of the peluso mic or blue mics laike blueberry

jesusecordero
replies: 1 views: 769
warhead 4th August 2007

Workin on a job and they were gonna throw these out (some cut wires and broken tubes) so i took them home and just ordered all...

mus1k_freak
replies: 0 views: 2,994
mus1k_freak 4th August 2007

I've heard this track so many times in the background on bandwidth-limited AM radio stations, and (right now) its playing as hold...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 1,543
Bob Olhsson 4th August 2007

Hey considering this, I do a lot of vocals and acoustic guitar.... what do you think ? do they make a 2 ch version ?

bonneybear
replies: 5 views: 1,017
s.d.finley 4th August 2007

I've been working my ass off to get myself a vintage mic. Finishing college and saving is a big venture, and before I go out and...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 27 views: 1,988
Bob Olhsson 4th August 2007

Hey guys, I got a video of something I've been doing to get more emotion in vocal tracks... This singer's x had him head over...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 3 views: 646
Bigbuzzum 4th August 2007

How big is the amount of gain on the fireface´s mic inputs compared to other similar products (e.g. apogee ensemble) i feel that...

mortlar
replies: 4 views: 1,017
slaves666 4th August 2007

Not the right forum for this, but a great money making scheme for a reality TV show would be to film episodes at someone's...

Simpleton
replies: 0 views: 620
Simpleton 4th August 2007

I'm considering both educational packages. Anyone got both? I usually record heavier rock, punk and metal type stuff. I'm...

filthyrich
replies: 12 views: 1,152
daniel c 4th August 2007

I have an opportunity to get an RME ADI-2 for a little under $500. I'm a longtime user of RME gear (9 years), I haven't heard...

jeswa
replies: 10 views: 4,546
88fingerz 4th August 2007

dummy question, please bare with me i'm not a complete idiot all of the time, but i can't quiet figure out what role this peice...

Colossal
replies: 1 views: 1,762
AAsa 4th August 2007

Which size kick drum to you prefer in your studio drum kit. I prefer a good 20 inch, the pefect punch and always works.........

AllAboutTone
replies: 41 views: 3,403
Kiwiburger 4th August 2007

Hi, finally I've decided to get a big Protools rig.hjghfgg After 12 years of loyal fidelity to DP I'm gonna leave ithidz , or...

delcosmos
replies: 86 views: 4,895
Deleted bd1be4f 4th August 2007

I'm contemplating how to best secure my studio. I have it insured, but some of my gear is irreplacable, hard to replace, or...

bluestarbass
replies: 34 views: 2,555
GuitarRuss 4th August 2007

Hello people, after searching in the forum and the net, couldnt retrieve any information of anyone who use API 225L compressor...

wrekdahouse
replies: 4 views: 1,477
wrekdahouse 4th August 2007

I was thinking about those times in which the engineer needs to make a decision based on what is best for the recording/band...

turnstile
replies: 5 views: 903
GuitarRuss 4th August 2007

I want to build a tube distortion pedal with a 6550. Is this impossible, pointless? Has it ever been done?

ihateregisterin
replies: 1 views: 723
Kiwiburger 4th August 2007

Yes, I know it's what a lot of us here do for a living (or hobby), and I agree that it's important to do pursue things to the...

nobo
replies: 41 views: 4,122
chrisj 4th August 2007

do you utilize the entire stereo spectrum? do you pan the cymbals 100% left or right? if using a +/-100% spectrum, can you tell...

hduncan
replies: 19 views: 3,224
BLueROom 4th August 2007

the end is the best part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qrKbNKgNE

godcity
replies: 42 views: 3,556
Alex Niedt 4th August 2007

I was reading this thread called Building a mix. The two last posts I read said that Steve Perkins first mixes the band, then...

sedohr
replies: 16 views: 950
u b k 4th August 2007

I am thinking about going with the E-MU 1616M for my laptop studio situation, but I am curious about its preamps. I have...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 1,362
hduncan 4th August 2007

Was reading Electrical Audio's site, some of their mic info is pretty funny as well as being a bit of an education. They had...

octatonic
replies: 2 views: 1,624
Sean Sullivan 4th August 2007

Hi guys I am going to Minneapolis tommorow, staying for 5 days to do some work. Are there any places that I have got to see...

firby
replies: 20 views: 1,293
JPM 4th August 2007

hi guys, I'm setting up a chain for recording VO. Pre is John Hardy, mic U87, looking for a very good compressor (budget up to...

grexter
replies: 16 views: 2,067
VoxPro 4th August 2007

Hi! I am looking for a great Mojo Box for the 2 Bus, specially because i mix ITB and maybe some harware box would give a nice...

zak7
replies: 28 views: 3,563
11413 4th August 2007

I have been thinking about purchasing a 4track or 2track tape machine as a front end to warm up tracks that I will dump into my...

asndy82
replies: 5 views: 1,070
11413 4th August 2007

Much respect to all of the very experienced gearslutz whose brains i plan on picking clean. my name is raj and i'm in the process...

Raj Smoove
replies: 1 views: 1,056
hle144 4th August 2007

A friend of mine has a security company. He's looking for an experienced forensic audio expert with reasonable rates. Any...

barefoot
replies: 9 views: 1,663
max cooper 4th August 2007

I cut the lows on everything track within a song...cause I was curious about something. Sure enough, after boosting the lows in...

filthyrich
replies: 18 views: 1,550
filthyrich 4th August 2007

Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting external converters: probably Mytek Stereo ADC 96 and Benchmark DAC1. Before shelling out...

grexter
replies: 4 views: 1,548
mytek 4th August 2007

In keeping with the theme of this thread: Why-do-you-compress-smash-room-mics-ohs Wondering what you folks are doing with EQ...

Autocrat
replies: 2 views: 1,570
not_so_new 4th August 2007
replies: - views: -
butterfly 4th August 2007

Nice article on Mike/Wunder in the new Tape Op mag. For some reason I had never made the Wunder/Misty Hill connection before....

Meriphew
replies: 1 views: 877
HudHudson 4th August 2007

ok so this is an incredible album imo. i would love to know a bit about the production and engineering on this record. does...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 890
jdjustice 3rd August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search