The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm in need of a relay box of sorts. My problem is interfacing my DAW and my 2" machine with my console... Right now I...

numrologst
replies: 7 views: 1,483
numrologst 8th August 2007

I don't get it. THE BEST according to what? According to who? Would anyone like to give it a shot to shed a light on...

Barish
replies: 48 views: 3,569
vernier 8th August 2007
Avatar for Crystal Mixing and Mastering

Does anyone know of any really great in-house recording engineers in the UK? If there are any In Glasgow that would be perfect!...

Crystal Mixing and Mastering
replies: 27 views: 1,579
Barish 8th August 2007

Hey guys, Got a couple of questions... How exactly (please share your specific steps and settings) do you guys get that...

Rockman
replies: 12 views: 8,606
vernier 8th August 2007

I could not resist on an auction and so I will have this machine soon on my front door (including KWOC -005 adjust discs and...

TobyToby
replies: 6 views: 1,679
Rossco 8th August 2007

hi everyone. This happens to be my first post here. I was recommended by a friend. so whats up- anyway, i just got a new...

JustinMac
replies: 0 views: 526
JustinMac 8th August 2007

hi all, i am looking for a very simple summing mixer to work in conjunction with my folcrom. since the folcrom has no aux...

bryancook
replies: 3 views: 953
funka 8th August 2007

GML is narrow, so can NSEQ. Weiss is too expensive. what other hardware units have narrow Q? $3k range.

cl516
replies: 2 views: 1,010
aryschien 8th August 2007

Hello, Got 2500$ to spend on PC interface with 8 analoge I/O (RME Fireface 400?), Couple of OH mics and couple of solid preamps...

ejod
replies: 7 views: 809
ejod 8th August 2007

Hey guys, Would you by any chance know if there are some charity fundations that would take donations of old gear that may stand...

alexstringer
replies: 16 views: 1,239
TornadoTed 8th August 2007

I never used this function and just trying to understand it and maybe use it once I learn more about it. I have the feature in...

perx
replies: 3 views: 4,618
nlc201 8th August 2007

real quick here is my question: is there any value in bouncing tracks (1 - 8 at a time) out of my PC -> through high end gear...

Jeff19
replies: 11 views: 2,267
Faderjockey 8th August 2007

Take a guess at what mic i used.. TLM 103 U87 U47 C800G Just wanted have a little fun:)

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 9 views: 863
ianvargo 8th August 2007

I've been running a 3124+ into the line inputs (5-8) of a 002. I'm looking for an EQ to insert in the chain. I don't often...

I.T.
replies: 1 views: 931
TonyBelmont 8th August 2007

Hey guys, I got a video of something I've been doing to get more emotion in vocal tracks... This singer's x had him head over...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 14 views: 1,076
CommunityMart 8th August 2007

Hello everyone, I am currently using PTLE with the MBOX and I think I am wanting to upgrade my interface to something with more...

audiblethought
replies: 2 views: 556
audiblethought 8th August 2007
replies: 36 views: 9,637
not_so_new 8th August 2007

A few months ago, I bought an old sm57 (Shure Unidyne III Model SM57, stamped on it) and compare with the mexican models...after...

nepo71
replies: 6 views: 3,540
Yetti 8th August 2007

I have to do some simple voiceovers. I was wondering if you usually use a very slight touch of reverb to give it a lil life, or...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 8 views: 1,176
VoxPro 8th August 2007

Please give me a reason to keep it, or I will go to the classifieds FS/FT. I have tried the SM7B on a few different vocalists,...

Yetti
replies: 18 views: 1,323
Yetti 8th August 2007

Here is something I have wondered for a while. For the record, I have an HD|3Accel setup running into AD-16Xs and DA-16Xs...

slickmf
replies: 5 views: 1,242
slickmf 8th August 2007

Hello all I just bought a pair of Adam A7s and I'm very excited about it. I used to have HR824s but I didn't feel like I could...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 3 views: 1,172
hogo 8th August 2007

Hi all. I bought this monitoring amp of Ebay. It had been used in Australia's ABC Tripple J studios. After I soldered a two pin...

Ski spiggy
replies: 2 views: 746
Ski spiggy 8th August 2007
replies: 2 views: 3,491
RBowlin 8th August 2007

So, what is the word with the slutz on the Distressor. If you love it, why? What do you use it on? If you don't like it so...

uptoolate
replies: 37 views: 3,488
Eganmedia 8th August 2007

Hey all, I've been pricing pairs of Neve Pre/eqs (1073's mainly), reissues and clones and the Aurora audio stuff seems to be the...

Audionaut
replies: 17 views: 1,756
8070 8th August 2007

Hey all, What's the easiest way to remove the inner grill from an Apex 460 mic? I've read a few posts, but haven't come across...

Colorblind
replies: 1 views: 1,190
scrubs 8th August 2007

This might seem like a silly "signal-flow 101" question from someone who does this for a living, however... When...

Roy Harter
replies: 1 views: 996
Faderjockey 8th August 2007

I bought an HP Pavilion Media Edition desktop computer in 2000. It's got 2 gigs of ram, a fast processor (I'd have to look at...

BlueRadio
replies: 6 views: 1,697
theblue1 7th August 2007

I'm not sure if this is legal in this forum and I understand if it is removed(I didn't see anything specific in FAQ) but.... I...

bleudevel05
replies: 1 views: 787
Jonboy79 7th August 2007

I need to get a new Mac Pro soon, is it a bad time right now since it's been a while since the last speed bump / price drop?

audiomichael
replies: 24 views: 1,357
Goliath|Audio 7th August 2007

So I've got a band coming in soon that dosen't have the budget they had originally expected to have. We worked out a verbal...

Chris Parsons
replies: 7 views: 2,291
stuntbutt 7th August 2007

My friends I need help.. Im thinking about progression in my studio and need to make decison what next. I got tiny little studio...

carloff
replies: 1 views: 585
carloff 7th August 2007

I know the Chandler EMI TG Channel MKII well, and I like it a lot. (A REAL LOT). But I never heard the MKI. Wade at Chandler is...

GearHunter
replies: 5 views: 654
GearHunter 7th August 2007

Im about to seriously to bypass my Digi002 rack to the A2D... But was curious how the conversion quality of the A2D stands...

lucasmusic
replies: 8 views: 1,213
musicl 7th August 2007

I was given this guitar amp a while back and i would like to get it to work. The speaker is blown. It is 7" across. Does...

fjo
replies: 2 views: 868
tINY 7th August 2007

i'm thinking about selling it and buying a great river mp 500 nv, will i be getting a better preamp or isn't this a good idea, i...

gear head
replies: 9 views: 962
GearHunter 7th August 2007

I search through Bass Trap threads and see two ways people put the traps in the corners. One way is to put them from top to...

wyattt
replies: 2 views: 771
Ethan Winer 7th August 2007

hello sluts! i'm currenty in canada on a gear buying expedition. i've got twenty G burning a hole in my pocket which i intend to...

hughbob
replies: 9 views: 551
hughbob 7th August 2007

so i bought my evolution UC-33 from ebay thinkin i got a bargain. i checked the maudio website , compared it to other brands etc...

gsilbers
replies: 24 views: 1,976
DontLetMeDrown 7th August 2007

Ok....Now that I have your slutty attention.howdy I've been mixing on Mackies for 4 years or so. My mixes sound good and...

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 632
uptoolate 7th August 2007

Is this just a boring broadcast board ? Anyone with an Idea is apprecieated thumbsup

gevermil
replies: 1 views: 1,314
Jim Williams 7th August 2007

Today i did a search of studios in Melbourne, Australia and was suprised by how many "pro" studios came up. It seams...

dobz
replies: 2 views: 657
Tyrone 7th August 2007

Found this quote on bash.org:

slick0
replies: 0 views: 606
slick0 7th August 2007

Hello, I am looking for a versatile and great sounding LDC for about 1K (if money were no issue I would probably chouse a...

buzzjoe
replies: 3 views: 1,607
buzzjoe 7th August 2007

Im wondering what you guys would rather listen to.......A mix done well in the box with no limiting thats aiming for the loudness...

vaesion
replies: 9 views: 890
JP11 7th August 2007

Anybody find a nice chair for under $200????

Igotsoul4u
replies: 1 views: 650
Bounce 7th August 2007

It's a steel snare by Yamaha. It seems like almost any decent snare would be worth 40 bucks. It's 6.5" X 14" It...

filthyrich
replies: 17 views: 834
DontLetMeDrown 7th August 2007

I am releasing my self produced CD soon and was wondering if anyone had some pointers about duplication. I am not sure if I will...

xcycle
replies: 6 views: 584
Fretbored 7th August 2007

Against my better judgement, I bought a blank iLok for the first time yesterday. I've created an iLok account. But when I...

Kiwiburger
replies: 7 views: 1,203
Matt Hepworth 7th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search