The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey, i have a chance to buy an apogee rossetta d/a for about $600. this seems to me a bit steep for a converter so old....

obolewis
replies: 4 views: 952
lpkyer 9th August 2007

Is anyone using these pre/eq's to in stereo to mix stems from their DAW? I know that would not be how they are generally used...

tengu
replies: 14 views: 1,286
ADWolpert 9th August 2007

This poll is strictly for those whose primary source of income involves sound, music, etc. kfhkh

Ben J
replies: 0 views: 621
Ben J 9th August 2007

Not much room to really ask this question in the title.heh So... Out at 96khz from DAC, into effects processor with 48khz ...

nexxoussone
replies: 3 views: 2,252
Bierce85 9th August 2007

I need your help. I've got an MCI 416B 24 channel 8 bus sitting at a friends spot and he needs it out. I don't have the space...

GL Respect Due
replies: 13 views: 2,205
mcijh 9th August 2007
replies: 0 views: 909
AllAboutTone 9th August 2007

Your thoughts on the audio quality of this mixer/summing box. $1550 I have a bunch of hardware synths I need to sub into the...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 1,345
Deleted User 9th August 2007

OK. I'm giving some courses about audio recording on saturdays and next class we're going to talk about reverb (among other...

Oroz
replies: 5 views: 1,114
Oroz 9th August 2007

Can you guys name a vst plug in compressor that allows you to compress the individual channels seperately? I wanna try using ms...

vaesion
replies: 2 views: 1,015
vaesion 9th August 2007

hi guys, I'm looking for very good 2 channel converters. I was kind of sure I wanted a Rosetta 200 (instead of RME ADI2 which...

mark007
replies: 5 views: 1,312
mark007 9th August 2007

Hi there, I am currently using a Focusrite ISA428 without the AD card. So, I (have to) use the analog outputs and route them...

nicobeemster
replies: 5 views: 1,136
Dan 8th August 2007

I am currently in the planning stage for an upcoming recording complex solution. As you can imagine...

RainbowStorm
replies: 1 views: 536
Tibbon 8th August 2007

Does anyone know where i could find a meter bridge for a mackie 16 channel 8 buss console? Model# mb16

AudioGeek123
replies: 1 views: 2,285
mus1k_freak 8th August 2007

I've got 2 FMR RNC's and one Chameleon Labs 7602. I was looking to get either a high end compressor or high end EQ unit......but...

mltamisin
replies: 5 views: 742
mfender 8th August 2007

New to TDM land & don't have that many TDM plugs so I've been checking out what came with my rig. It sounds pretty good to me.

amost
replies: 1 views: 1,109
recall 8th August 2007

Ok, I want to finally make sure I understand just exactly how you run bus compression... Is this right for hardware bus...

drewrevolution
replies: 5 views: 2,695
drewrevolution 8th August 2007

Does anyone know where i could fine a 16 channel meter bridge for a mackie 16 channel 8 buss console, model # MB16

AudioGeek123
replies: 0 views: 2,204
AudioGeek123 8th August 2007

Hi slutz, Just curious if any of you out there are using a native system to track 96KHz sessions? i just got a new Mac Pro...

mahler007
replies: 1 views: 1,114
Jay Lee 8th August 2007

I just bought an Audix I5 Instrument Microphone for recording my acoustic guitar, which also already has a mic built inside. I...

JustinMac
replies: 3 views: 692
JustinMac 8th August 2007

Hello all. I have a track here that I need to get mixed. I am not talking about someone with an LE system and plugins. I would...

jseveriniii
replies: 9 views: 1,025
Stick 8th August 2007

So, depending on the sale of a guitar and some incoming generosity for my 25th birthday, I'm hopefully going to be the proud...

Matt Grondin
replies: 7 views: 1,055
Matt Grondin 8th August 2007

Hello all. I am in need of a good headphone solution and I am afraid I'm overcomplicating things. While I haven't bought the SPL...

Oscar
replies: 5 views: 872
Oscar 8th August 2007

My room is not perfectly acoustically correct. I was wondering if there are any headphone that I could mix through. I know this...

Joji
replies: 32 views: 3,329
Dream Send 8th August 2007

Here is a breath of fresh air. Man I love some good ol' blues. Hope she makes it to the States for some shows some...

Trancetones
replies: 0 views: 511
Trancetones 8th August 2007

First off, since this is a rant, read my entire post before responding please. Thanks. Okay, now I understand that gear is...

soupking
replies: 36 views: 3,004
Ethan Winer 8th August 2007

Bought one 2 years ago and used it only a couple of times. It sounds kinda weird... What is it? A limiter? Octaver? Equalizer?...

nandoanalog
replies: 7 views: 1,168
BLUElightCory 8th August 2007

I am not sure how to create a poll here, but am doing some research for a company that is about to go out (public) big time with...

composer
replies: 9 views: 969
johnmanning 8th August 2007

I know the traditional moves are to hang in there until your song/album charts or climbs the charts.. But what (ballpark) are...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,367
Blast9 8th August 2007

I'm in need of a relay box of sorts. My problem is interfacing my DAW and my 2" machine with my console... Right now I...

numrologst
replies: 7 views: 1,482
numrologst 8th August 2007

I don't get it. THE BEST according to what? According to who? Would anyone like to give it a shot to shed a light on...

Barish
replies: 48 views: 3,568
vernier 8th August 2007
Avatar for Crystal Mixing and Mastering

Does anyone know of any really great in-house recording engineers in the UK? If there are any In Glasgow that would be perfect!...

Crystal Mixing and Mastering
replies: 27 views: 1,579
Barish 8th August 2007

Hey guys, Got a couple of questions... How exactly (please share your specific steps and settings) do you guys get that...

Rockman
replies: 12 views: 8,606
vernier 8th August 2007

I could not resist on an auction and so I will have this machine soon on my front door (including KWOC -005 adjust discs and...

TobyToby
replies: 6 views: 1,679
Rossco 8th August 2007

hi everyone. This happens to be my first post here. I was recommended by a friend. so whats up- anyway, i just got a new...

JustinMac
replies: 0 views: 526
JustinMac 8th August 2007

hi all, i am looking for a very simple summing mixer to work in conjunction with my folcrom. since the folcrom has no aux...

bryancook
replies: 3 views: 953
funka 8th August 2007

GML is narrow, so can NSEQ. Weiss is too expensive. what other hardware units have narrow Q? $3k range.

cl516
replies: 2 views: 1,010
aryschien 8th August 2007

Hello, Got 2500$ to spend on PC interface with 8 analoge I/O (RME Fireface 400?), Couple of OH mics and couple of solid preamps...

ejod
replies: 7 views: 809
ejod 8th August 2007

Hey guys, Would you by any chance know if there are some charity fundations that would take donations of old gear that may stand...

alexstringer
replies: 16 views: 1,239
TornadoTed 8th August 2007

I never used this function and just trying to understand it and maybe use it once I learn more about it. I have the feature in...

perx
replies: 3 views: 4,617
nlc201 8th August 2007

real quick here is my question: is there any value in bouncing tracks (1 - 8 at a time) out of my PC -> through high end gear...

Jeff19
replies: 11 views: 2,267
Faderjockey 8th August 2007

Take a guess at what mic i used.. TLM 103 U87 U47 C800G Just wanted have a little fun:)

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 9 views: 862
ianvargo 8th August 2007

I've been running a 3124+ into the line inputs (5-8) of a 002. I'm looking for an EQ to insert in the chain. I don't often...

I.T.
replies: 1 views: 931
TonyBelmont 8th August 2007

Hey guys, I got a video of something I've been doing to get more emotion in vocal tracks... This singer's x had him head over...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 14 views: 1,076
CommunityMart 8th August 2007

Hello everyone, I am currently using PTLE with the MBOX and I think I am wanting to upgrade my interface to something with more...

audiblethought
replies: 2 views: 556
audiblethought 8th August 2007
replies: 36 views: 9,635
not_so_new 8th August 2007

A few months ago, I bought an old sm57 (Shure Unidyne III Model SM57, stamped on it) and compare with the mexican models...after...

nepo71
replies: 6 views: 3,538
Yetti 8th August 2007

I have to do some simple voiceovers. I was wondering if you usually use a very slight touch of reverb to give it a lil life, or...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 8 views: 1,176
VoxPro 8th August 2007

Please give me a reason to keep it, or I will go to the classifieds FS/FT. I have tried the SM7B on a few different vocalists,...

Yetti
replies: 18 views: 1,322
Yetti 8th August 2007

Here is something I have wondered for a while. For the record, I have an HD|3Accel setup running into AD-16Xs and DA-16Xs...

slickmf
replies: 5 views: 1,242
slickmf 8th August 2007

Hello all I just bought a pair of Adam A7s and I'm very excited about it. I used to have HR824s but I didn't feel like I could...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 3 views: 1,172
hogo 8th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search