The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Alright, so it is time to get some new stuff. Right now, my mics consist of 2-AT4050's, Rode K2(with telefunken tube replacment),...

drumkideric
replies: 1 views: 622
Pfhuck 10th August 2007

Ive checked every Menards, Lowes, Home Depot site and I don't see it anywhere. If any Chicago Slutz have picked up any 703 or...

DRC
replies: 2 views: 902
DRC 10th August 2007

Hi, In ProTools, is it possible to take a stereo aux. return and route it- via a couple of internal busses- to a homemade M/S...

mahler007
replies: 2 views: 1,080
mahler007 10th August 2007

Hi guys Just finished a mix but the drummer wants more hi hat. Trouble is, there's to much snare in the hihat track. Apart...

mike kable
replies: 5 views: 1,952
BLueROom 10th August 2007

Face it, you need this one ASAP. Clients will be asking for it...

superjc
replies: 3 views: 1,175
peeder 10th August 2007

I know it's kinda stupid, but I hate having the extra power supply and warm up time. Most of the time I have to quickly throw up...

audiomichael
replies: 15 views: 1,347
Allesmachine 10th August 2007

i know the Mackies list for a bit more, but by quality and translation to a car stereo accurately, which gets first pick - KRK...

mahavishuman
replies: 12 views: 5,500
Sigma 10th August 2007

never mind.

Byrne
replies: 0 views: 688
Byrne 10th August 2007

I just came back from a big songwriter's workshop and the big topic of the day was " Can you take an average/decent song and...

dreamsongs
replies: 308 views: 18,978
JP11 10th August 2007

whats better? a rode K2, or a chameleon labs TS2. i want to get a LD tube mic in that price range. any other...

malaclypse
replies: 3 views: 954
malaclypse 10th August 2007

Track 1 ALL Studer 089 Track 2 API Guitar, Vocal Studer 089 Track 3 ALL Studer 089 No verb or compression used, raw mix (u87...

AllAboutTone
replies: 11 views: 1,387
AllAboutTone 10th August 2007

"Secrets of the lost satellite" Hi, wondering if any of you listened to this beautiful album from Ken Andrews. It...

FGDD
replies: 30 views: 4,039
malaclypse 10th August 2007
replies: 5 views: 1,177
vixapphire 10th August 2007

Elvis Presley “The King” Knabe & Co Grand Piano 1930 - (item 300138198146 end time Aug-18-07 19:00:00 PDT) You know,...

Levi
replies: 1 views: 692
markus enochson 10th August 2007
replies: 0 views: 675
reallyjake 9th August 2007

I've heard Audix D2/D4 has very good rejection? They are hyper-cardio... Others, condensors are also welcome...? boing

blackcom
replies: 49 views: 4,680
ryanojohn 9th August 2007

anyone ever heard of modding one of these?? changing amps or anything??? anyone heard of a way of making the EQ pre...

orksnork
replies: 0 views: 594
orksnork 9th August 2007

I just finished a run of 400 DVD's. The hardest part was printing the full color labels. I'm using an Epson ink jet. Got the job...

AdAudioInc
replies: 5 views: 573
AdAudioInc 9th August 2007

As a tangent to my "Which Cartridge" thread, I'm struggling with whether the purchase of a $400 or so cartridge is...

zemlin
replies: 4 views: 907
jmikeperkins 9th August 2007

OK, bear with me for a minute... I've got a new plugin concept that I'm playing with, and it's delivering incredible sound-...

chrisj
replies: 50 views: 7,205
chrisj 9th August 2007

Chameleon Bass Traps - DIY Acoustic Frames - Chameleon Acoustic Frames Here is a link to Chameleon bass traps. Audioholics gave...

Joji
replies: 2 views: 2,502
marcnyc 9th August 2007

Hi! Do you usually record vocals with or without outboard? I started tracking "vocals" with a black metal band...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 3 views: 731
jmikeperkins 9th August 2007

Just as in used car ad's there are so many over used audio descriptions and studio slang that just need to be buried forever. ...

turnstile
replies: 89 views: 4,016
Lucin Niega 9th August 2007

So I was doing a shootout in my studio today and had to grab this photo. It's just so damn beautiful.... (L-R) Soundelux U95,...

Rob King
replies: 17 views: 4,636
Drumsound 9th August 2007

i'm getting my Fireface 800 in the mail today... just wondering, how do i bypass the pres in the fireface with other preamps?...

shona
replies: 1 views: 1,312
DrDeltaM 9th August 2007

Well, I'm going to do my first bigger investment to start off the studio in the right direction. Which should I start with? In...

nickname
replies: 19 views: 2,042
nobo 9th August 2007

Any of you slutz out there own a Tac Bullet mixer? Just got one today, and it seems like everything is working, except I can't...

nobtwiddler
replies: 0 views: 717
nobtwiddler 9th August 2007

Jules/All, I often want to see what posts I am participating in and see if there is an update which requires me to find a post...

octatonic
replies: 6 views: 592
Jules 9th August 2007

Im very interested in the apogee mini-me. just wondering about the quality of the pre's and why its out of production now?

joshginsburg
replies: 6 views: 1,206
Stitch333 9th August 2007

Hi all. I have a BSS DPR 901 and an Orban 622B. I am looking to get all the above eqs in the future but right now, all I can...

Ski spiggy
replies: 10 views: 1,824
mixerguy 9th August 2007

I don't know what it is but I can't get a good snare sound without heavy eq. The snare SOUNDS great to my ear, nice and crispy...

BigJunk
replies: 44 views: 3,171
jslevin 9th August 2007

My rode classic sounds fine, BUT - from time to time either the volume / quality goes DOWN alot or dissapears. Sometimes the...

perx
replies: 13 views: 1,983
perx 9th August 2007

Hy all.. Does anyone know if the Aurora 16 has switchable voltage from 110 -220... either internally or externally... i'm pretty...

JohnnyTonk
replies: 6 views: 762
kittonian 9th August 2007

What up, I have a really cheap MIDI piano but irronically I love all the sounds on it - they just output really crappy. Anyone...

JustinMac
replies: 4 views: 656
JustinMac 9th August 2007

I have a TLM 49. I know there have been mixed feelings about it here, but I happen to love it on vocals. I've used it on male and...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 3,974
HIGHENDONLY 9th August 2007

I was just curious to see people's opinions on whether they prefer (in terms of Mic preamps) to pick a sound and keep it...

manthe
replies: 20 views: 1,329
Silvertone 9th August 2007

I gotta say that as I'm new to production and engineering in general, I'm always learning new things but this one was almost like...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 3 views: 727
evilgrill 9th August 2007

At my work we have 4 Otari MX50 and 4 Otari MX55 2 track recorders, Does these machines have any value????.. or are they good for...

lionheart
replies: 10 views: 5,526
Phil Cibley 9th August 2007

I need a little help here ....anyone have a Vox Repeat Percussion effect or know someone who does ? If so, could you do me a huge...

Digam11
replies: 0 views: 501
Digam11 9th August 2007
replies: - views: -
kurt 9th August 2007

So I'm facing a real challenge here. The company that I'm working for is moving to another place (in the Netherlands). This...

NathanC
replies: 4 views: 806
huub 9th August 2007

I'm recording a vocalist at the moment and we are trying to get a kind of robotic vocal effect...best way i can describe it is...

dobz
replies: 5 views: 1,229
electricsound 9th August 2007

Hey guys what would make you choose a 2x12 cab over a 2x10 cab? Any majoring differences between the two?

Baderup99
replies: 4 views: 799
rwhitney 9th August 2007

Hi, im interested in these since i do alot of hip-hop .. does anyone have any experience with these..? Im hoping they're...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 1,944
Alécio Costa 9th August 2007

I've already auditioned both in stores on separate occasions but not in my room (14x17ft). JBLs have more calibration choices...

Autocrat
replies: 6 views: 6,775
superburtm 9th August 2007

Hi, I just moved from santa cruz to Seattle with my band estradasphere ( Estradasphere.com ) I am going to be building 2 nice...

timsmolens
replies: 9 views: 783
bleen 9th August 2007

I am starting a project on a SSL G series console. Unfortunately, it has a bad computer so I wont be able to recall any of my...

Unity1888
replies: 7 views: 1,919
Erik Lutkins 9th August 2007

probably a stupid question, but i dont see it listed under compatibility on the digidesign site for the PC side. I know my PCs...

knifetheglitter
replies: 14 views: 861
knifetheglitter 9th August 2007

I just purchased both the Mbox2 Protools set (little experience) along with the Battery3 including Trigger Finger drum kit (no...

JustinMac
replies: 2 views: 1,131
JustinMac 9th August 2007

If you could buy one of them, witch one would you buy?? Sonalksis essentials bundle or waves SSL.

Logic G5
replies: 9 views: 1,491
thermos 9th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search