The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello there (again), I trying to connect 2 output sourches on the Lynx Aurora 8 (+ AES16) I'm talking about one passive and...

TAXS
replies: 5 views: 1,359
TAXS 4th September 2007

Hey there, I have the clock set to "internal" on the AES16 and to AES/SPDIF on the 2192. How will I have to set it in...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 688
MrVelvet 4th September 2007

obviously, innovations and the development of technology made sound quality improve, but I'm still a little bit confused as to...

rhythmic5
replies: 32 views: 2,165
u b k 4th September 2007

I don't think I've ever seen one of these on eBay (or used for sale any other place, come to think of it). Only seen one in...

Deadmeat
replies: 2 views: 722
John Moran 4th September 2007

Cause IM having a hell of a time picking one. Even after much research. One being half the price of the other. Im not so much...

void
replies: 2 views: 1,270
redddog 4th September 2007

HEY GEARSLUTZ !! ...maybe some of you have already seen the banner here on GS...or read about it in a magazine... but...

Hi-END GEAR
replies: 1 views: 634
Jules 4th September 2007
replies: 10 views: 873
Jonboy79 4th September 2007

I love this compressor but it's too pricey for my budget....gruudge Any of you that knows something that sounds similar but more...

Ciozzi
replies: 9 views: 1,611
[email protected] 4th September 2007

Hello, I am looking at condenser mics for drum overhead/acoustic guitar applications in the $350 price range. I am wondering if...

Amr Kadry
replies: 72 views: 7,594
chetatkinsdiet 4th September 2007

Hey everyone... Just reading a post about stereo enhancers and was thinking how i've never used one of these things. I've always...

TheRealRoach
replies: 0 views: 1,112
TheRealRoach 4th September 2007

Sitting here and working on a mix. Have to hand it over tomorrow. It sounds alright. I'd be happy enough for this band to show...

orksnork
replies: 38 views: 2,270
orksnork 4th September 2007
replies: - views: -
melodic_disaster 4th September 2007

I've been reading on the Pendulum stuff for a while now, and its very intriguing. I'm thinking of getting a par of quartet 2's. I...

Gordon -10
replies: 3 views: 798
seaneldon 4th September 2007

PMC TBS2A $3000/pair Klein & Hummel 0300D $4300/pair Bowers & Wilkins 805s $2500/pair Focal twins $2900/pair I am...

Diegel
replies: 22 views: 5,334
Diegel 4th September 2007

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (just tierd of saying "Hi ppl"..its late-i'm board) Right...i am just moving into my...

junya-eskimo
replies: 3 views: 721
junya-eskimo 4th September 2007

OK I need a big mortgage, a big house and a pair of ATC SCM300ASL ($45,750.00 if you please). What an absolute pleasure to be...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 1,516
theother 4th September 2007

I will personally beat anyone senseless who tries to "makeover" my studio in this way.

joelpatterson
replies: 0 views: 830
joelpatterson 4th September 2007

Whilst sweating my a** off by the pool this weekend, I got to thinking that one of those battery powered IPOD boom box dock...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 612
picksail 4th September 2007

Yes-- I've searched it here several times, but I know that many people have grabbed them during the recent BLUE/Telex madness,...

chickencoop
replies: 14 views: 1,060
lowfreq33 4th September 2007

Tascam 3500, Mackie 32.8, or digital control surface? For tracking, is it worth all of the variables to go for the analog signal...

splitphaze
replies: 2 views: 922
soupking 4th September 2007

I have a friend that owns this unit that is wondering how to get the information off the IDE drives and onto standard computer...

bexarametric
replies: 5 views: 2,621
idylldon 4th September 2007

Pretty much as soon as I bought my Mackie mixer a lot of the channels starting cutting in and out and then some stopped working...

jonnypowell
replies: 0 views: 757
jonnypowell 4th September 2007

I am using an HP4 to control the volume of my monitors, but the problem is, if I turn the volume knob more than 3 centimeters...

hduncan
replies: 14 views: 1,312
centurymantra 4th September 2007

All of the sudden, as of yesterday, and for no apparent my VOX [email protected] amp is blowing fuses. It is NOT the fuse on the back,...

manthe
replies: 9 views: 9,388
paulmoak 4th September 2007

so i happen to come across this poster in an audio engineering school it is written out exactly as it appeared spelling and...

peat
replies: 43 views: 4,281
Kiwiburger 4th September 2007

i just bought an ibanez ad202 analog delay and i'm trying to figure out the best way to hook it all up. when using it with a...

jacob eli
replies: 6 views: 3,876
jacob eli 4th September 2007

So I was having a discussion with some studio clients last night. They were helping me clean up after a tracking session and...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 0 views: 634
rainsinvelvet 4th September 2007

Hi, My band won a contest, where we can pick out gear worth about $1700 from a certain store. I have the intention of putting...

Diktatoren
replies: 2 views: 3,058
Diktatoren 4th September 2007

Hey all, I searched the forum, but did not find the answers i was looking for. I do some scoring work, and i make...

thefirehooligan
replies: 10 views: 4,437
Sid Viscous 3rd September 2007

So if you were me, what would you buy. I've got a fast track pro and Im thinking ... do Im thinking "do I buy a new...

mountainstorm
replies: 24 views: 1,504
MeatPye 3rd September 2007

alright, I'm trying to find a website with listings of major live and recording consoles over the years... for instance, there's...

colinyc
replies: 2 views: 659
andychamp 3rd September 2007

I've always been a JT fan. A local university radio station recently played 4 songs from his Mud Slide Slim and One Man Dog CDs....

kdp
replies: 5 views: 950
Barish 3rd September 2007

Any one try both Sub? How's they compare? Which more detail and accurate? Thanks for info

alyi
replies: 1 views: 1,617
andrea19837 3rd September 2007

Im only producing Dance Tracks at the moment. Mainly in the style of Cascada, Tiesto and also some Funky House. I used the UAD...

Jorg
replies: 18 views: 3,864
inqer 3rd September 2007

Are these new Lavry Blue Mic Pre's any decent? I was thinking of getting the A/D to D/A with the chassis, but there would be two...

beau_mckee
replies: 10 views: 1,556
ISedlacek 3rd September 2007

Hi, just saw this movie today. Though being very touched by it, the GS in me couldn't help noticing the beautiful tape-flutter...

ericwall
replies: 0 views: 541
ericwall 3rd September 2007

I am debating myself between the Nicerizer 16 and the SPL Mixdream...I know are different but seems both have a good sound. ...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 1,570
ToneRexx 3rd September 2007

I have PTLE and am monitoring with a Benchmark dac1 via spidf. I need to get 2 more channels or d/a so I can use my fatso for...

ericdevine
replies: 7 views: 869
ericdevine 3rd September 2007

I currently am using a Soundcraft 2400 with a PTHD3 rig for summing and mixdown. In the back I have a Soundcraft 6000 which I was...

zonamusic
replies: 27 views: 1,664
anotheranalogguy 3rd September 2007

Is there a way to hear my mix in mono using PT LE?

fuzzface777
replies: 12 views: 960
fuzzface777 3rd September 2007

I want to know more about the Telefunken stuff. What is the s67 rack? Can you just fill it up with v72's? Is the rack set up for...

sleestack
replies: 1 views: 975
JB3 3rd September 2007

What kind of soundcards are you using? I'm looking to get 2 Aurora 16's and wanted to know what kind of cards you guys are using...

CorkyTart
replies: 9 views: 1,003
True North 3rd September 2007

Lots of competion in thie arena. Anyone find it is a good investment. I am sort of so-so, ho hum on the results so far. But I...

jumpnyc
replies: 0 views: 545
jumpnyc 3rd September 2007

Hi, Shops like thomann and such don't sell all kinds analog equipment like you see in us shops like Mercenary. So to maybe ask...

Jbassist
replies: 28 views: 1,785
lostinmusic 3rd September 2007

Hello all. I'm often looking for threads here about studio business advice, and there aren't that many. Here's what I'm...

Evil_G
replies: 78 views: 4,759
u b k 3rd September 2007

This news was posted on www.prosoundnews.com. If you have already read it, sorry. If not, then here you go. Reel Deal Offers...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 953
PDC 3rd September 2007

Would this work and sound good you think? Guitar>Pedals>Distressor>Amp? ???

replies: 1 views: 1,287
PhilC 3rd September 2007

So, just a thought - why do people join the "VS" sound comparisons and add comments, that they only listened to those...

The Listener
replies: 0 views: 759
The Listener 3rd September 2007

We have a Yamaha LS9 32 that's supposed to be able to be controlled remotely via a laptop. It does work with one of our...

mysmartin
replies: 2 views: 2,901
mysmartin 3rd September 2007

Hi, who has any information regarding the vocal chain used in the recording (and info on the processing too ) of this song...

lorenzo
replies: 0 views: 749
lorenzo 3rd September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search