The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was hoping for some good tips on mixing backup vox. I'll roll the top end off sometimes to make them less noticable. I like to...

frist44
replies: 18 views: 1,872
rockrev 17th September 2007

Return with us now to the days of sonic yore... can anyone tell me what the blue units in the rack behind him are? the ones with...

jacob eli
replies: 7 views: 1,041
Tousana 17th September 2007

Ok this was in the Guitar Section of this site.. figured it might be informative to others (and i'd get a wider audience) if I...

Chrizcol
replies: 12 views: 4,367
Chrizcol 17th September 2007

Ok what's the cheapest, fastest way to build broadband traps out of OC703? Is is possible to do without any frames at all? Can...

Saudade
replies: 6 views: 1,031
mrface2112 17th September 2007

How do you monitor the signal being, say, compressed using OTB gear when your mix is ITB? If I want to compress a kick drum...

fooman
replies: 2 views: 581
fooman 17th September 2007

I was in Best Buy and I see some large LCD tv's 34" that can be used as computer monitors on sale. They are the now old...

Jack Pettit
replies: 0 views: 510
Jack Pettit 17th September 2007

I'm using Pro Tools LE 7.3.1 and I need to know what I need to edit video and line up audio that I've recorded seperately, from...

johnwayne
replies: 5 views: 1,297
Mydog_Nixon 17th September 2007

So the CD is finished, and thought it may be interesting to some of you to follow along the path of what the Taxi experience is...

lane thaw
replies: 5 views: 957
Jayro_Rockola 17th September 2007

This week i´ll go to an old church that has a collection of about 60 old mics in their warehouse basement...and one of them is a...

Emi
replies: 2 views: 694
AlexLakis 17th September 2007

I live in a large, metropolitan area (Washington, D.C. and environs) and I'm having the hardest time finding a good, local...

Flickerman
replies: 3 views: 668
Joe Porto 17th September 2007

Hi Slutz, I have to record a vocalist this weekend, and I've never done this before, as most of the things I do are all...

mahler007
replies: 5 views: 1,430
Oroz 17th September 2007

Which new model would you use for today's pop rock ala Maroon 5, Pink, Incubus, Coldplay etc.. While you're at it, which...

James Lugo
replies: 22 views: 1,530
SurfingMusicMan 17th September 2007

Hi, What is the impedance of 002 inputs 5-8 at the +4 setting? Thanks :]

I.T.
replies: 0 views: 769
I.T. 17th September 2007

I know a lot of your will turn your heads to this question and say not another "cher effect" question, but I would like...

frist44
replies: 8 views: 836
Deleted d78e603 17th September 2007

I have a got a Southern Gospel Music group coming in to cut an album. I'm needing to add to my mic cabinet (which is very small,...

jhagerty
replies: 3 views: 656
WKG 17th September 2007

Hi, folks. First off, is it really necessary to compress while tracking? I was told that for vocal or bass (these would be my...

rank
replies: 10 views: 1,448
cebolao 17th September 2007

I want to use the eq section from an Avalon 737 and an LA4 compressor together on a vocal. Is this worth trying? How should I...

montanasan
replies: 4 views: 982
patrox247 17th September 2007

I'm borrowing a RME Fireface 800 tomorrow (more in/outs), to use in standalone mode through lightpipe from/to my Digidesign ADAT...

degas
replies: 5 views: 3,960
degas 17th September 2007

There has been a lot of discussion on GS regarding the value of touring for musicians confronted with a morphing music industry....

astorian
replies: 2 views: 1,866
astorian 17th September 2007

So hey- I just finished up some new stuff for all you potential Logic fanciers (it's all AU plugins) And a really SICK...

chrisj
replies: 2 views: 1,023
chrisj 17th September 2007

If you could only afford one from the list below to use for bass, drums, guitar and vocal tracking which would you go with?? ...

lucasmusic
replies: 45 views: 4,047
thermos 17th September 2007

we're moving quickly towards insulation and drywall + need to get ducts run before everything is sealed up. any recommendations...

balanceman
replies: 0 views: 564
balanceman 17th September 2007

Hey all, I hoping some of you out there with more experience than I can help for a moment. Here's the scenario: I did work...

mizzle
replies: 14 views: 817
mizzle 17th September 2007

my roomate's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to salvage his ART ProChannel. He wants to ditch the thing, but the resale...

layez
replies: 5 views: 874
8th_note 17th September 2007

Capitol studios in L.a....wondering how much a day there would cost with engineer. thanks

littledoodler
replies: 7 views: 1,453
littledoodler 17th September 2007

To keep this short and simple... my first post/long time reader/much respect - check out my new setup! I'm a 1 man band, my...

earfreshener
replies: 10 views: 862
Aearth 17th September 2007

In terms of price/performance ratio, which units perform the best? Looking for quality 8x8 firewire A/D, D/A conversion.... no...

mizzle
replies: 25 views: 2,399
MadGuitrst 17th September 2007

need a monitior controller and narrowed down to these two. i thought passive was the way to go in less expensive volume...

Spec
replies: 0 views: 860
Spec 17th September 2007

just got a recapped Clair custom phase linear 400 series 2 == bejebus it's a BEAST!thumbsup too bad ya got to pay an arm and a...

Sigma
replies: 15 views: 3,684
Mike Chafee 16th September 2007

How many of you use ADT? I ask for the obvious reason: I'm going to release an ADT plug and want to see if I'm making any...

chrisj
replies: 8 views: 1,883
chrisj 16th September 2007

Hi all I have an H3000 and something has happened to it. When I am bypassed I can pass audio and I can see levels. I also...

not_so_new
replies: 4 views: 844
not_so_new 16th September 2007

It seems like "color" and/or "thickness" are reasons for loving many pieces of gear on this board...and I can...

BlueRadio
replies: 15 views: 3,702
hangman 16th September 2007

Seriously.......I just realized that in the past eight months I've finished up one project and tracked and mixed another without...

Unclenny
replies: 3 views: 694
Unclenny 16th September 2007

Ok, I got this u87, and i have absolutely no idea what the two controls on the back that arnt the pattern changer do. Someone...

redfield
replies: 37 views: 4,060
Audio Hombre 16th September 2007

Just got both of these and loving the Daking. Quick question: Should I plug the DI into the mic input or line imput on the...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 778
GordZilla 16th September 2007

Hey all, I read about this online, detuning room mics for a 'fatter' drum tone. Curious if anyone has had any luck with this?...

jredrecording
replies: 17 views: 1,899
tuflek 16th September 2007

The fun starts around 3 minutes into the video.. 9XO0bJf7RT4

quietdrive
replies: 192 views: 17,846
stratton 16th September 2007

hi.. im setting up my guitar rack for studio use I need some opinions what will work better?? option 1.->...

musicmixer04
replies: 14 views: 5,633
bobx 16th September 2007

...but I was reading Miho Hatori's blog. She goes back in forth between English and Japanese, her native language. Check out...

Silver Sonya
replies: 4 views: 987
joeq 16th September 2007

Hi. I'm accepting resumés, references or contact info for anyone who's really good with tuning vocals using Melodyne, has a...

Bounce
replies: 32 views: 3,475
stanmart 16th September 2007

Hi, Having seen some extremely slutty home studio pics on the 'show me your home studio racks' thread, I can't help but wonder...

nobo
replies: 13 views: 1,581
stanmart 16th September 2007

can anyone recommend a good shockmount for an AKG C28? old stock or new - it doesn't matter just as long as it works well! ...

DQA123
replies: 3 views: 1,108
nbrecording 16th September 2007

I would like to buy some bass combo in to my home studio and I was wondering what could be a good choice. I considered to buy...

Red 7
replies: 8 views: 1,025
chrisp2u 16th September 2007

Has there ever been a pair of monitors that just about everyone here loved, or at least liked a lot and had no real significant...

Lunatique
replies: 18 views: 1,839
Sigma 16th September 2007

HeyIm trying to record some drums and want more than 4 tracks, as of now the only other mic pres i got are the two from an mbox2....

Baderup99
replies: 6 views: 1,123
orksnork 16th September 2007

In an obvious attempt by the Bush administration to further delay the release of more information about the success of the surge...

Tibbon
replies: 3 views: 598
soundbarnfool 16th September 2007

I'm curious to get some other mixers' (and some mastering engineers') feedback regarding their approach to mixing. Do you guys...

bgrotto
replies: 9 views: 1,681
AlexLakis 16th September 2007

I'm looking for a good reverb and delay plug in compatible with protools M powered on an Intel Mac. I've got experience with...

ianvargo
replies: 28 views: 2,071
markisha 16th September 2007

Sort of an entry level question here. When using a D.I. to record bass and guitar direct, should the D.I. be plugged into the...

uptoolate
replies: 2 views: 599
nosebleedaudio 16th September 2007

Hi!! I'm currently recording our band's first album. Soon we will be recording the guitars. My plan is to double mic the...

deftone_86
replies: 5 views: 938
deftone_86 16th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search