The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am about to begin an archival project in West Africa and am trying to decide on what audio interface to purchase. I am looking...

sethparis
replies: 0 views: 468
sethparis 17th August 2007

I have been around here for quite a while now. During this time I have, through my contributions, made some people glad and some...

RainbowStorm
replies: 22 views: 1,232
lozion 17th August 2007

ok, so i know these are a good mic for many things.. the original SM7 especially... but people have gone e-bay crazy over...

Disjointed
replies: 6 views: 1,021
eddierodriguez 17th August 2007

I'm looking for an application to make parts for like violin or a symphony or piano or other instruments. I use Fruity Loops or...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 563
chrispick 16th August 2007

Hi since I´m a bit young me childhood was marked by the protools 24 mix, so now I want to know something about the earlier years...

ezrecords
replies: 0 views: 834
ezrecords 16th August 2007

After echanging some posts, private messages, and e-mails with some great acoustic knowlegde guys here, it appears clearly that...

SLy_drums
replies: 33 views: 11,722
theblotted 16th August 2007

I have some from a german page (I think). They're in both 24- and 32-bit, but only cover some 6-7 settings. Are there other EMT...

Krank
replies: 11 views: 3,485
TBlizz 16th August 2007

Has anyone used the Newer Mackei 824 models, and if so, have they improved from their prior release? I worked on a pair of the...

Energie
replies: 0 views: 1,026
Energie 16th August 2007

Please I need advice who can repaire lex 224 in Europe...I know Jim fabiano in US but in europe? thank you bc

carloff
replies: 4 views: 653
carloff 16th August 2007

I'd just like to extend a warm thank you to Peter and everyone else @ Summit Audio. I recently sent my TD-100 in for repair (the...

ryangeller
replies: 2 views: 1,150
tommy lee 16th August 2007

Hi guys, I finally decided, as I have collected some outboard to play with, to get a patchbay. Now I wont cope with all the...

vibralux
replies: 0 views: 908
vibralux 16th August 2007
replies: 18 views: 1,681
FMNYC 16th August 2007

Hi, One of my tannoy monitors starts to make a rattling sound when I playback moderate amounts of bass. Anyone have a problem...

sanjari
replies: 1 views: 936
Crash 16th August 2007

Hi there, I own a lexicon 224 v 4.4. I really like it ! but i have a few questions for you : Here is the programs list :...

fred83
replies: 23 views: 2,091
pulse_divider 16th August 2007

In this day and age .. if you guys were gonna put a board in your new studio.. Would you put an E series 4000/6000 SSL (48 in...

JohnnyTonk
replies: 124 views: 6,769
raal 16th August 2007

had it 3 months. the thing is pristine, not a scratch and still smells new. having a financial crisis at da mo. pm me

bendecido
replies: 3 views: 978
bendecido 16th August 2007

Hi, I just found this product online called the Violet "Global Pre" and was wondering if anyone had used one. It's a...

musicalnyc
replies: 8 views: 6,192
jamboy 16th August 2007

I can't believe it, I could wet myself with excitement wworried I brought a Roland R-880 and remote from eBay a couple of...

TornadoTed
replies: 4 views: 731
Mind-Over-Midi 16th August 2007

I've been debating getting new converters for my studio for a long time. I have a digi 002r and an ISA428 with the ADC card, I...

richsorr
replies: 12 views: 1,241
bussus 16th August 2007

I am using cubase, but this probably goes for any DAW. When using a program like Battery with multi out functionality, how do...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 914
hduncan 16th August 2007

Does anyone have more info on this?

Art
replies: 2 views: 566
bluestarbass 16th August 2007

Hi Gurus of Gear, Emperors of Electronics, Magi of Mixing & Mastering (and all inbetween)... peachh Anybody used this?...

DowntownScience
replies: 1 views: 1,004
jamboy 16th August 2007

Hi Slutz, I enjoyed Tchad Blake's visit to the boards so much that I am personally putting out the call to a...

gurubuzz
replies: 2 views: 874
Steffmo 16th August 2007

Hi, So I am thinkin about opening up my recording facilities to the public and was hopin some of u slutz could give me some...

dzara 4
replies: 23 views: 1,389
Steffmo 16th August 2007

I have an SM7B. I've always looked upon it and used it for certain rock vocals and VO work. Today I was handed (literally)...

manthe
replies: 12 views: 1,029
espen askelad 16th August 2007

I just installed Novation's V-station, but I cant find the plug-in for it anywhere in protools. anyone know what the problem here...

JustinMac
replies: 0 views: 988
JustinMac 16th August 2007

I'm using PT day in and day out, and one feature that I use ALL the time is the playlists, you know for comping...

soundrick
replies: 4 views: 828
Deleted bd1be4f 16th August 2007

I’ve just taken delivery of an API A2D. I’m hoping that someone can help me with a couple of questions regarding AC power and...

Tubthumper
replies: 2 views: 589
gurubuzz 16th August 2007

Good singing, good singers....it's all subjective man.... But I was wondering...who sings correctly and who sings incorrectly?...

JP11
replies: 31 views: 4,655
Robert Sands 16th August 2007

I'm putting together a small mixing room using pro tools HD and I think I will go with Dynaudio BM6 for a 5.1 mixing setup. Has...

Spikester
replies: 1 views: 738
Tripper 16th August 2007

Here's what I have so far: Pre's: Great River Pacifica API TG...

Matt Grondin
replies: 10 views: 758
ramzijr 16th August 2007

Am curious as to which you would use and why. (for those who have used both, please) An 1176 (any model) or, a Distressor. on...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 1,258
Klauth 16th August 2007

So I snagged a pair of NS10's off ebay the other day for $500. Original owner, purchased new in 1998 in NYC, pretty much in...

Bierce85
replies: 22 views: 1,265
AudioFocus 16th August 2007

Dear fellow G-slutz, I was thinking about trading my Neumann KM54 with cable,PSU,shockmount for a U87 from the...

sounden
replies: 8 views: 1,835
elambo 16th August 2007

Hello. I have decided that i need a pair of KM 84's but, I've always been a little weary of buying used mics. Where/how is a...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 780
dokushoka 16th August 2007

What is the name of the Brazilian percussion instrument, featured on lots of samba records, that sounds like it's breathing in...

sears
replies: 14 views: 6,995
drumzealot 16th August 2007

Hi, I have two 8-track 1/2" TASCAM 48's. My tech friend brought up the idea of syncing the two machines to make a combined...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 649
PRobb 16th August 2007

Hello, Which one of those 2 chan preamp would you use for electronic / hip hop oriented production ? mostly for tracking vintage...

genki
replies: 3 views: 2,397
genki 16th August 2007

Out of couriosity, if I place speaker/monitors next to LCD monitors, does it hurt either as it would next to CRT's? Thanks,

tazman
replies: 7 views: 799
Seamus TM 16th August 2007

Now people can download mp3s from MySpace, even if the artist doesnt make his songs downloadable. I wont post the URL of the site...

quietdrive
replies: 80 views: 5,013
abit 16th August 2007

ok...*panting*...oooook....*tries to not punch something*...I need ...I need...I NEED TO CREATE!!! TO BRING MY IDEAS ALIVE...but...

mee
replies: 2 views: 788
8070 16th August 2007

At the moment my main pre is a A-Designs MP2 which I love on vocals. I am looking for Pre to add to my arsenal and the ones...

tengu
replies: 15 views: 2,450
genki 16th August 2007

I need some clarification on the Oktava MK series. I own an Oktava MK-012-01, and I would like to know where it falls in the MK...

BlueRadio
replies: 4 views: 859
warhead 16th August 2007

ok...*panting*...oooook....*tries to not punch something*...I need ...I need...I NEED TO CREATE!!! TO BRING MY IDEAS ALIVE...but...

mee
replies: 1 views: 643
Kiwiburger 16th August 2007

OK, I have seen a million threads on "go to" vocal recording chain, best preamp and best mic. But I am in the market to...

MixingStick
replies: 70 views: 6,981
84K 16th August 2007

Hello to all. I have a yamaha motif es6 with. It s almost impossible to find smart media cards now and I know some r using jump...

Texas
replies: 2 views: 616
backtothemusic 16th August 2007

After doing a search on GS it appears some folks would opt for a Yamaha U1 upright over a smaller Baby Grand if a larger Grand...

Jamz
replies: 4 views: 9,807
Jamz 16th August 2007

Actually, in terms of ID....I know it is a Univox MDF-514 cardiod mic. Sorry for the HORRIBLE camera phone quality pic!! I...

manthe
replies: 0 views: 544
manthe 16th August 2007

Could anyone offer any suggestions for panning a stereo MS piano track? I know very little about this technique, other than it...

Matt Grondin
replies: 7 views: 1,358
Matt Grondin 16th August 2007

I'm about to buy the API 500 rack and fill it with 512C pres and.....???? 550 EQ's or 525 comps? my question is: which is most...

Sugarman
replies: 10 views: 1,862
ryanojohn 16th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search