The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are they ok? They show up as having the lowest price on an Eminence speaker I need. :Thanks

bitman
replies: 0 views: 650
bitman 5th November 2007

I've taken the time to write up a review for one of my new favorite digital reverbs, the Dynacord DRP-20. Audio samples are...

dokushoka
replies: 2 views: 3,400
dokushoka 5th November 2007

I'm sure many of you do this already, but I have started using more filters in my mix. Especially on my kick drum and bass guitar...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 22 views: 1,806
vernier 5th November 2007

I'm running back and forth into and out of the vocal booth to engineer my own projects where I'm the vocalist. I'm aware of...

88fingerz
replies: 1 views: 1,145
seaneldon 5th November 2007

Im looking to add 2-4 channels to my setup. I currently use an echo layla 24/96 w/ windows xp. Is there possibility for conflict?

spoonie g
replies: 5 views: 1,015
Ethan Winer 5th November 2007

I'm about to receive my 3rd FF800 to give me 24 outs from my DAW, and I want to know whether or not I should using a word-clock...

jonnypowell
replies: 1 views: 575
Ethan Winer 5th November 2007

How did Jeff Lynn get that signature ELO drum sound ? That garage, punchy big sound. By only using overheads? By using octave...

sedohr
replies: 11 views: 3,484
analog modeling 5th November 2007

Hi, I want to build the SCA N72 preamp and I think it would be nice to warm up the line level signal going out of the pre with...

cubasefreak
replies: 2 views: 1,026
Kris 5th November 2007

I was in a studio recently and noticed they added a simple fuse in line on their NS 10s...I have blown a tweeter or two on mine...

Ross H
replies: 6 views: 1,916
wiz1der 5th November 2007

Hi! Can anybody post a mic shootout with these microphones? I've read tons of posts where people discuss about these but I still...

Lole
replies: 2 views: 1,556
roger 5th November 2007

I have a contact at LP that is going to get me some studio percussion pieces for a good price. What should I get? What do you...

vodka gimli
replies: 14 views: 971
Jules 5th November 2007

Hey guys - Here's a doodle with the AC30 in Vintage Amp Room...The AC30 is pretty killer. The verb is from IK Multimedia...

Johnkenn
replies: 8 views: 1,204
Stiff 5th November 2007

anyone got any details on this album ?? (a fav of mine.) gear/studio used etc..

manning1
replies: 0 views: 592
manning1 5th November 2007

a friend will rack them up soon.... he said that this eq´s are real sound machines... with germanium transitors ... 60ies...

RobAcid
replies: 3 views: 1,918
Mono-Peter 5th November 2007

Im looking to get a pair of these this week. I have done a couple of mixes on the 8030's and really liked them, but haven't...

TLMUSIC
replies: 3 views: 1,095
DowntownScience 5th November 2007

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how easy it would be to sync My Logic 7 setup (with a Tascam FW1884 interface, macbook ) to...

jhepple
replies: 1 views: 592
Mike Caffrey 5th November 2007

I was wondering if any of you slutz knew of any sites which allow you buy and download songs in wav or aiff format or high...

bendecido
replies: 5 views: 6,038
bendecido 5th November 2007

If you had to decide between one of them, which one would it be? I'm thinking of using it for vocals, bassdrum, front of kit,...

Beardhead
replies: 15 views: 2,274
ScottTunes 5th November 2007

Forgive me in advance. I've got great Pre's and more on the way, great Mics and more on the Way, Great Compression. I've read...

barryjohns
replies: 2 views: 7,551
do-ob 5th November 2007

Hwo knows what gear on this picture? I don't have better quality picture, just this...

Petrusha
replies: 8 views: 1,028
Reptil 5th November 2007

Where can I borrow Roland VS2400 CD/DVD in the London area? I need to export a Roland VS session to wave files. thanks, Jack

jacko
replies: 0 views: 735
jacko 5th November 2007

Slightly off topic from gear, but...Does anybody have any experience building a sound-proof wall and/or door? I know heavier...

AlexLakis
replies: 3 views: 5,940
85db 5th November 2007

Lately i have been watching sales and WTBs on GS. Here is what i saw. The need for Buzz has picked up. UA, GR and API has pretty...

AllAboutTone
replies: 6 views: 790
AllAboutTone 5th November 2007

i recorded a session in HD at 96k i want to mix it at another studio at 48k (there is only a 002 and a 8 in/out adat bridge) i...

peat
replies: 8 views: 771
peat 5th November 2007

HI All, I am looking to purchase a - Firepod, Saffire or Motu type interface (as opposed to a guitarport or stealth plug) and I I...

tksingh
replies: 6 views: 914
tksingh 5th November 2007

This is my first post here. I’m a highly experienced US-based VO talent who has voiced a few hundred programs from my studio...

FearlessRaccoon
replies: 0 views: 898
FearlessRaccoon 5th November 2007

I use Adobe Audition and realized that I don't have to use effects on every track for drums or vocals and I could just send them...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 662
Daniel Antix 5th November 2007

Has got nothing on this! This is old to me but new for a lot of you. I just drank some monster to wake up and catch a flight but...

Nu-tra
replies: 21 views: 2,174
A27Hull 5th November 2007

I wanted to take it to the street with one of these plugged into a battery powered guitar amp while I jam out to it on...

kevinc
replies: 6 views: 3,210
Kiwiburger 5th November 2007

Check it out. http://warmowski.wordpress.com/2007/10/05/jump-in-pitch/ heh

Recording David
replies: 28 views: 2,614
Acoustic Cloud 5th November 2007

Would the PSU for a ghost be too loud sitting in a one room studio? Are the older PSU's louder than the newer black...

Dor
replies: 2 views: 611
Dor 5th November 2007

Ok, I just bought a used Digimax 96 for 750.00 on eBay, seemed like a good deal. I plan to use it for Drums, as I've got much...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 833
kittonian 5th November 2007

I'm opening a personal business though not for music, but I figured could do mix-mastering jobs at home. My english is not bad...

cooker
replies: 27 views: 924
cooker 5th November 2007

I have a small home studio (13X15). I currently use KRK V2 4s, which are, obviously lacking in bass response. Otherwise, though,...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 892
[email protected] 5th November 2007

Hi GS, I've been having a lot of drama with these pres over the past year. Not a tremendous amount, but they have been...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 798
vernier 5th November 2007

I find myself in a difficult situation. I am working on a project that was tracked at 44.1k / 24 bit, although now I only have...

mécanique
replies: 0 views: 668
mécanique 5th November 2007

Dangerouse 2-Bus, Lavry 'Gold' Engineering 3000S Digital Optimizer, Lavry Blue 16ch AD and 16ch DA and RMGI Studio Master...

Jambor Audio
replies: 9 views: 7,745
Jules 5th November 2007

I am thinking of buying one of these...just for the sake of learning PT better. I already have a Cubase 4 setup that I am...

BlueRadio
replies: 0 views: 606
BlueRadio 5th November 2007

I just happened to see the old video for "She Drives me Crazy" on a local music network and remembered that I'd always...

msyno
replies: 3 views: 2,423
Kiwiburger 5th November 2007

I know this should be in the remote recording forum, but it doesn't get the traffic that this one does, so please bear with...

barryjohns
replies: 1 views: 573
BLueROom 4th November 2007

Hi guys, Question for you... when it comes to mixing Pop / Rock songs... do you guys ever compress electric guitars? ...

Rockman
replies: 4 views: 12,251
Rockman 4th November 2007

?? Not really for the studio, but I do want to transmit audio from myliving room to another room. Anyone know of a device that...

ONDRAY
replies: 1 views: 2,837
tINY 4th November 2007

Anyone know of a reasonably priced suspension type shock mount that fits this mic? The original holder is useless 'cause there's...

GYMusic
replies: 6 views: 3,262
tINY 4th November 2007

I've come to grips with the fact that singers now have frets! I don't like it, but it's true. And we all need to get used to it....

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 40 views: 2,201
bigdoghat 4th November 2007

Hi, I am building a pedalboard which has both a Radial JDV and a Radial X-Amp, each of which runs off its own 110V US power...

2GAT123
replies: 4 views: 1,883
2GAT123 4th November 2007

What's the actual tape machine model that was used with the 350 preamp? I've seen plenty of info about the preamps, but none...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 761
FFTT 4th November 2007

Hey i'm doing a rap r&b song, and their is a shout out "A Club". How do I get the "club" to delay and...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 1,158
Baderup99 4th November 2007

What printers do you guys use for printing text on blank cd-r's ? Standard inkjets with "cd-cartridge" or special...

gainreduction
replies: 42 views: 3,170
relaxo 4th November 2007

I just noticed that my studio monitors (the tweaters) are making a low level noise, hiss like or pink noise like. Even if I turn...

tazman
replies: 10 views: 6,657
doorknocker 4th November 2007

Hi, in my studio I have RADAR 24 w/nyquist, Digi 002.Tascam D24 with one touchy fader{bad} and a Quad Eight 248. The QE is in...

bonneybear
replies: 4 views: 707
PhilE 4th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search