The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello. I'm runing a digi 003.. I'm looking to upgrade my ADC and my DAC.. I have around $1500 to send on it. I'm also...

geeek
replies: 1 views: 607
geeek 19th August 2007

In my quest for a mixing console, I've become a bit interested in the Orion. I did a few searches here, but couldn't find...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 1,542
Eganmedia 19th August 2007

Hello all! I am moving to San Diego, CA next week. I will be engineering at Studio West and teaching Pro Tools at The Recording...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 1,054
cajonezzz 19th August 2007

Greetings to All, In a quest to improve the sound of the audio I listen to when recording and mixing I decided to go for the...

Ping Pong
replies: 1 views: 1,694
Mitch Manger 19th August 2007

Building a new control room. 18'8" wide x 15'4" deep. Will the Adam S3As with appropriate sub be sufficient? Would...

Jamz
replies: 16 views: 1,484
11413 19th August 2007

I just bought one of these on impulse really (on it's way so haven't got it yet) and just wondered what people reckon to...

dlmorley
replies: 4 views: 1,675
PlatinumSamples 19th August 2007

will it give me a total of ten inputs to record?

Tom Hakala
replies: 2 views: 703
Tom Hakala 18th August 2007

Hi, I'm currently using Pro-tools LE (002R) with Lynx Aurora converters on ADAt, mixing with Logic (with 2 Lynx aurora 16s, on a...

Iain Hutch
replies: 30 views: 20,581
simplecarnival 18th August 2007

Hi folks, I'm thinking of getting a Rosetta 200 for use with my Digi002r, but have a couple of newbie outboard converter...

jambirn
replies: 3 views: 748
jambirn 18th August 2007

Does anybody uses this combination? C24 with Central station? How does it sound? Is it worth to buy Presonus central station to...

Mozart
replies: 4 views: 2,296
Worlez 18th August 2007

I'm trying to gauge interest in this idea: Imagine a complex (industrial warehouse or something) that was built out into a bunch...

confooshus
replies: 7 views: 1,050
Tony Shepperd 18th August 2007

Hello fellow musicians. I'm thinking about moving to Atlanta and I wanted to ask you guys if the music scene is really big down...

Sidious
replies: 17 views: 1,118
oradii 18th August 2007

Considering the problems I'm having with my MAudio Fast Track USB, does anyone know anything about the Edirol UR-80? A local...

stodge
replies: 0 views: 917
stodge 18th August 2007

came across this and was wondering if it is/ will be selling/sold? LoopNet - ' THE PLANT' famous recording studios, Flex...

cat_hoot
replies: 14 views: 1,538
hw2nw 18th August 2007

if you dont know what it is then here u...

gsilbers
replies: 14 views: 973
UnDeFiNeD 18th August 2007

Does anyone know of someone that fixes these synths in the US (preferably the bay area)? I have one that needs two new Octave...

Chris Modular
replies: 5 views: 2,254
pulse_divider 18th August 2007

I need a head phone amp for my ultrasone 750. I need 4 head phone inputs. Is the Samson Q5 any good. or is there something better...

Joji
replies: 0 views: 3,474
Joji 18th August 2007

Hi Guys This is a copy of an email sent to Apogee Support Have you got any ideas where I've gone wrong ? Hi Ja:deth:...

Puresonics
replies: 0 views: 612
Puresonics 18th August 2007

Dear slutz, i just finished a project for a 22 girl named "Marlene",and this is one of the songs that ended up in...

sofa
replies: 13 views: 1,120
RainbowStorm 18th August 2007

right now i have everything patched in my patchbay except insert points from my mixer. when i want to patch in a processor, i go...

e-are
replies: 0 views: 664
e-are 18th August 2007

interesting...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 799
T_R_S 18th August 2007

Hi. I need a drum module plugin. I don't use Vdrums. I trigger the samples with my midi keyboard. I really like the sounds in...

Pandemonium
replies: 69 views: 46,917
JPZ 18th August 2007

Smaller project studio that does mainly rock and metal but also alot of hip hop and bluegrass. Here is what we have now... ...

David_Kessler
replies: 5 views: 1,037
corn55 18th August 2007

Saw this link on the Ampex newsgroup vintage recording studio gear - a photoset on Flickr

NathanEldred
replies: 2 views: 717
theblue1 18th August 2007

Are they the same pres in each unit? Just the 96k can do higher sample rates + limiting? Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Akoppenheffer
replies: 0 views: 872
Akoppenheffer 18th August 2007

Hi all, My old man, bought this 16 channel Alesis mixer with a kind buld in interface...Anyway, the mixers is ok , but when...

junya-eskimo
replies: 0 views: 750
junya-eskimo 18th August 2007

In my little island there is no people to be found that can play a decent chromatic harmonica. Do you slutz know of anyone that I...

sedohr
replies: 7 views: 692
Drumsound 18th August 2007

I've always received great advice on these forums, so I wanted to see wassup with some of the mixes I've been doing...

skindogdms
replies: 5 views: 1,010
Iain Hutch 17th August 2007

Hello audio sluts, my first post on this forum. i am making my first big purchase in monitoring, thinking about the A7 (of course...

beefybassandsub
replies: 7 views: 4,881
Kiwiburger 17th August 2007

Does anyone have any info on this compressor module...i have one and i really want to rack it up...having a hard time finding any...

replies: 37 views: 5,430
8070 17th August 2007

I need to switch between 2 sets of monitors, both active. So, I'm looking for an XLR A/B switch that will take a pair of inputs...

majortom
replies: 15 views: 24,562
Dave Peck 17th August 2007

Hello, I have a client who needs to adjust a few lines of his song, but can't make the trip to Nashville. I'm using Pro Tools 7.2...

Chas Williams
replies: 0 views: 494
Chas Williams 17th August 2007

Tightening the tension rods changes the polar pattern of the speaker (mic). It can be tuned just like a small tom and adapted...

Jax
replies: 7 views: 1,718
elkpantscamino 17th August 2007

CD celebrates 25th anniversary EINDHOVEN, Netherlands (AP) -- It was August 17, 1982, and row upon row of palm-sized...

Sounds Great
replies: 0 views: 582
Sounds Great 17th August 2007

I have a Blue Dragonfly and I love it (on certain things...when positioned properly). I have an opportunity to pick up a Bluebird...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 1,777
manthe 17th August 2007

Who has one? Is it worth the money? I might be able to apply for the Exchange program and get rid of my aging MBox. It is a lot...

beefybassandsub
replies: 3 views: 1,696
soundwizard 17th August 2007

. Please, folks - serious inquiries only - thanks. 3-Room Recording Studio Space Available Available for Lease or Share...

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 834
Sqye 17th August 2007

Hi all. New here.I have a rather dumb question that maybe someone has an answer.Just set up a new 003 rig with ua 2610,stereo...

jcfbass
replies: 0 views: 1,075
jcfbass 17th August 2007

I'm looking for a good 1176 emulation for on-the-go mixes. The UAD 1176 is pretty good, but it lives on the UAD-1 card at the...

FossilTooth
replies: 4 views: 1,052
mltamisin 17th August 2007

There's kind of a two edge sword to this idea, especially if you're trying to keep your gear spending habits secret. Even so, ...

FFTT
replies: 7 views: 927
dingo 17th August 2007

I have a little problem right now. I was testing my ADAT inputs and outputs to see if I'm all good to go for an 8 channel preamp...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 6 views: 1,153
Akoppenheffer 17th August 2007

Just picked up on of these units and Id like to get information on powering and 'racking' it. Anybody a fan of this...

turnstile
replies: 3 views: 1,378
daniel c 17th August 2007

Hello fine Gearslutz. I have a problem. I am using a Mac G5 PPC dual 2.0 processor with 3.5 GB of Ram. My DAW is Pro-Tools...

Rappy
replies: 7 views: 809
Rappy 17th August 2007

Hello, I've been asked to do a loop (30s-1min) as background music for a 10 minute video webcast. Anyone have any idea about...

Stiff
replies: 0 views: 1,658
Stiff 17th August 2007

I just stumbled across this site. Not sure if it's way more expensive or not, but the STC ratings are very, very...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 20 views: 12,624
Sigma 17th August 2007

I've had it with PC crashes. I was sailing along fine 'til today. Nothing seems to work with the PC today. I use Cubase (LE and...

ScottTunes
replies: 22 views: 1,681
mountainstorm 17th August 2007

Has anyone made the jump to OTB mixing and then regretted it because you couldn't hear a real improvement? I would love to...

uptoolate
replies: 31 views: 2,601
AllAboutTone 17th August 2007

charter oak m900, Peluso cemc6 or Josephson C42 i'll throw the KM 184 into the picture too... hello. I know I'm going to...

Jeff16years
replies: 13 views: 5,413
Nu-tra 17th August 2007

Hello everyone, This weekend, I'm recording bass for my future album. I want to go rent a bass + amp + mics. I play...

simonv
replies: 3 views: 877
ziegenh5 17th August 2007

just curious to know why many threads that do not relate strictly to the hiphop get posted there... are the answer going to be...

gsilbers
replies: 3 views: 563
Gregg Sartiano 17th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search