The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just picked up a telefunken ak-47 and 2 API 512c's. Its not to late to make changes. The only catch is I have to buy at sam...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 4 views: 726
Igotsoul4u 29th August 2007

I'm wondering what are some opinions on the best mic(s) to use if you want to capture the kit as a whole from a distance of...

Diegel
replies: 30 views: 4,408
Diegel 29th August 2007

Hi, I live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and I am looking for a decent company that can do small to medium sized run on...

True North
replies: 9 views: 948
vodka gimli 29th August 2007

I've heard good things about the SPL transient designer. It sounds really cool how it treats every drum hit (or instrument hit)...

Joemamma
replies: 27 views: 2,423
manthe 29th August 2007

Hi you Audient series 8000 users. Just curious about the bus compressor; do you use it or not, is it any good, how does it...

tommy lee
replies: 9 views: 1,528
Graham Tobias 29th August 2007

I have a G5 and recently noticed that a very high pitched sound (which I hear when I put my ear near the computer- it's the hard...

Watersound
replies: 18 views: 1,141
Watersound 28th August 2007

I have Rosetta 800 and ProTools HD2. Well , in ProTools I have a mono track to record it to another track . Nothing is between...

tukutra
replies: 9 views: 1,011
nukmusic 28th August 2007

Okay, so I'm guessing a lot of people don't dig the sound of this record, but for me, there's just something magical about it....

Matthew Murray
replies: 22 views: 2,840
Jules 28th August 2007

What's a good 1/2" 2-track reel-to-reel tape deck that runs at 30ips? A lot of people online brag about their machines and...

soupking
replies: 18 views: 965
stevep 28th August 2007

Hi peeps, Wondering if any of you guys have any problems with your 4BST? I have been using this beautiful amp together with...

Kip
replies: 3 views: 1,523
Kip 28th August 2007

Does one have a distinct sonic advantage over the other??? I have used a TLII before so I have some idea of a starting point as...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 6 views: 1,686
Jimbo 28th August 2007

Looks like someone is checking out this thread from Gearslutz !! ...

Mike Shipley
replies: 4 views: 1,137
chrispick 28th August 2007

I have an old trombone that I used to play in junior high and it needs a complete overhaul. Any suggestions on the right person...

sourcekode
replies: 4 views: 1,783
stampen 28th August 2007

Could replacing most of the electronics make this a usable summing mixer? Buy Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 16-Input Line Mixer...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 778
filthyrich 28th August 2007

Wow......so i bought this awhile ago, and i can't believe how horrid the mixing is on that album.........how did that even get...

basskater87
replies: 5 views: 1,780
basskater87 28th August 2007

I have an 002R, but I didn't want to bring it to college with me so I was thinking about buying a Mbox. I see a lot of them on...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 1,322
Sean Sullivan 28th August 2007

I was doing some mixing for an acoustic band over the weekend and it occurred to me that I have a knee-jerk response to engage...

centurymantra
replies: 19 views: 6,360
alessio 28th August 2007

Seems like these things get many positive reviews. Should I save same some bucks and go with one of these instead of a 2247 LE...

uptoolate
replies: 7 views: 1,319
recall 28th August 2007

I'm thinking of getting the SYTEK MP4 pre which they will ship to me in UK for about $1000. I'm trying to find out the VAT...

recall
replies: 15 views: 964
Barish 28th August 2007

unfortunately i have currently lost the power supply to my a/da flanger and i am totally lost to what i am even looking for to...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 1,811
davedarling 28th August 2007

Hi all, I am looking for a female singer to sing along with me on a song I have recorded. It's an indie/alternative tune. If...

dogbiscuit
replies: 4 views: 533
dogbiscuit 28th August 2007

Does anyone have the schematics for the avalon 737sp. Im looking to get a clone built of the preamp stage. something a little...

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 1,439
nukmusic 28th August 2007

last night i had a dream that i was making a transient designer video tutorial... 0_o i've never even seen one in person

orksnork
replies: 4 views: 721
Unclenny 28th August 2007

*Apologies if this is a newbie question* I just got an older console with parametric eq. On many channels, the sweep knobs are...

mikecorwin
replies: 3 views: 921
mikecorwin 28th August 2007

I have my monitors spread out about 3 feet with my head 3 feet from them making an equilateral triangle. The wall I face is 10...

willerichey
replies: 2 views: 593
willerichey 28th August 2007

Hey, I have to go to a drumemrs house to record in his basement, it was my only option. I've never seen his basement, yet he told...

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 521
tINY 28th August 2007

I just got a pair of these really cheap from my uncle's studio, but I'm having a hard time placing them. I have a decent sized...

amishsixstringe
replies: 0 views: 554
amishsixstringe 28th August 2007

I need a snake so I can record in another room. I think I'm going to need 50 feet. Will this long cable loose alot of signal from...

biggun1234
replies: 2 views: 711
tINY 28th August 2007

hei fellew slutz. i own an HD600 headphones for 3 monthes now, untill today everything worked fine... but today when im...

cosmos
replies: 3 views: 596
imdrecordings 28th August 2007

Seems like transient designers are the theme of the day so far. Seeing the few threads here this morning has re-kindled my agony...

manthe
replies: 0 views: 1,193
manthe 28th August 2007

I'm a young musician/producer living in Bali, where I'm building out my first proper studio (I've been porta-recording for 4...

betoweb
replies: 3 views: 330
awebagar 28th August 2007

Hi here, I am starting my jouney in to build audio gear- I'm starting very slowly- begining with a nice little tube pre...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 518
jimmyz 28th August 2007

I know this album has been talked about ad nauseum on this board, but I have a question more about the drums and drummer than the...

macrae11
replies: 7 views: 1,903
macrae11 28th August 2007

Anyone successfully upgraded a motherboard and processor Without Re-installing the OS..????? I've never tried it...I've been...

gurubuzz
replies: 8 views: 830
mxeryus 28th August 2007

Motörhead's live gig I went to last week hittthooppiehittthittthjghfggboinghittt Cheers, Macmod

macmod
replies: 2 views: 1,450
Geoff Firebaugh 28th August 2007

Tryin to pick out new monitors for under and around $5000 a pair. So far it seems like Adam and PMC are the top two in this...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 1,012
dubrichie 28th August 2007

I want to mic up a drum set and I am going for a less is more approach. I might employ some of the techniques of Glyn Johns or...

bdunard
replies: 6 views: 1,032
Slaytex 28th August 2007

Does anyone have any knowledge of this device? Specifically, how to test it to see if it's operable... I don't have the...

Atonal
replies: 3 views: 3,724
reidc 28th August 2007

Any advice on how to break into the TV ad composing industry? I am an independent composer, don't live in LA or NY, but I would...

DavidG79
replies: 12 views: 7,884
DavidG79 28th August 2007

I was rewiring my gear and I decided to put my DBX 160A into a new patchbaby to make room for new gear that I am about to...

bexarametric
replies: 1 views: 752
stevep 28th August 2007

Anyone have experience with this company?

uptoolate
replies: 16 views: 2,379
prismtheory 28th August 2007

Could somone explain me why as soon as you put a Pultec EQP-1A on a track, it adds 1.1db? The frequency reponses doesn't change...

luctellier
replies: 3 views: 879
slaves666 28th August 2007

Any opinions on this for male vocals. These 414's kind of accentuate the high end. I was hoping The Brick would add some weight...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 652
Beneficial 28th August 2007

AMBC 2007 - AustralAsian Music Business Conference Check out his keynote speech. I dont and you shouldn't believe him 100% as...

Chrizcol
replies: 9 views: 746
6strings 28th August 2007

What do you guys say is the best large condensor mic for Drums FOK (about 5 feet in front of the kit) around or below $500 (used...

Diegel
replies: 19 views: 1,270
1979 28th August 2007

I've been using a firepod for about 2 years now and am about to get a digi 001 from a trade i'm doing. I'm also getting a 16...

smalltownjon
replies: 0 views: 546
smalltownjon 28th August 2007

Which one....If there are others please tell Upgradeing from ProTools ...

RLHARDY
replies: 1 views: 575
davet 28th August 2007

I’ve just picked up an API A2D. Cue Mamas and Papas....... "it was all I hoped it would be". Just hoping to get...

Tubthumper
replies: 4 views: 1,215
titaniumpanties 28th August 2007

I'm looking at getting The Brick mic pre by Groove Tubes. I need to run it into an M-Audio 1814. The problem is that the 1814...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 885
orksnork 28th August 2007

.. Just curious as to what the AES plan is for this year in the big city? I apologize if there's already a plan / posting...

Sqye
replies: 1 views: 981
Sqye 28th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search