The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone please tell me what mic this is? looks like a Neumman, but i am not really sure..

the moon
replies: 7 views: 689
frans 31st August 2007

My band is doing an EP, basic tracks are going to be done at a studio, the rest we will do ourselves ( overdub guitars, vocals)....

abell1234
replies: 26 views: 1,531
Tom Hakala 31st August 2007

I was wondering how come no one speaks about carbon microphones much these days? I was reading a book and notice that it was in...

Johnk
replies: 4 views: 4,646
lofi 31st August 2007

Anyone here done any biz with this company? Their prices are really low on AT mics! I spoke to them, they say these are brand new...

emkay
replies: 5 views: 2,420
emkay 31st August 2007

Thinking of making the user profile page a bit more fancy.. What do you think? Any other suggestions? Wanna go live with this...

Jules
replies: 10 views: 765
Jules 31st August 2007

Hi- I am borrowing a friends 1/4'' Fostex 8 track reel to reel recorder. I just bought a reel of quantegy tape but i'm not sure...

jacob eli
replies: 8 views: 843
stagefright13 31st August 2007

I recently upgraded from an M-Audio Projectmix I/O to a Fireface 800. Definitely an upgrade in terms of audio fidelity, but I'm...

voodoochild292
replies: 9 views: 1,338
stevetgn 31st August 2007

Something that I myself and I'm sure at least a few other people would like to know, is how to diagnose a speaker that's been...

Deleted #29233
replies: 6 views: 1,350
Mike Caffrey 31st August 2007

Is the trade show floor open for 3 days or 4?

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,869
Jules 31st August 2007

I picked up the new CD by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. A big thumbs up on this one. Produced by Mike Daly and Recorded in...

Jamz
replies: 4 views: 2,021
Jamz 31st August 2007

ANY INFO ON THEM AND WHAT THEY ARE GOOD FOR WOULD BE GREAT! CHEERS

ampegfreak
replies: 0 views: 910
ampegfreak 31st August 2007

Hey there, I am a muscian and am collecting enough gear so i can record my bands bass, & guitar tracks for our debut album...

ampegfreak
replies: 21 views: 1,757
ampegfreak 31st August 2007

First off, I'm still basically a student learning the ropes, and while I think I have a decent grasp on the creative side of...

Mr. Quimper
replies: 6 views: 651
KansasAudioWorks 31st August 2007

This morning when I tried to boot up my Mackie Control universal (original), all faders passed the calibration test except for...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 3 views: 2,418
PheelTheMusic 31st August 2007

Straight to the point: How to record a good piano to fit pop music mixes (think Nashiville pop Country, and Latin pop a la...

Cosmonauta
replies: 5 views: 1,162
travisbrown 31st August 2007

This power amp is not working. It's from Ibanez "soundwave 65" bass combo amp. It's a nice little amp but was only...

gigamesh
replies: 4 views: 833
gigamesh 31st August 2007

Hello everyone, I'm a student film music composer and still very new to producing music, especially mixing. I'm using my...

LGK_Dude
replies: 0 views: 701
LGK_Dude 31st August 2007

I'm watching Fuse right now, so it's the usual fall out boy, foo fighters, good charlotte, etc. Even saw an anti-flag video on...

amishsixstringe
replies: 2 views: 1,671
max cooper 31st August 2007

Hi Folks, Just got a Rosetta for use with my Digi002r/PTLE on a MacG4 dual. Connected via ADAT. Playing a CD through iTunes....

jambirn
replies: 2 views: 1,025
jambirn 31st August 2007

I record primarly acoustic music, folk, bluegrass, Celtic, some electronica. I have about $3500 to spend on an upgraded analog...

diamondjim
replies: 3 views: 1,085
diamondjim 31st August 2007

Due to rack confinments in my home mixing studio, I'm forced to choose between having an LA-3A and 1176. I humbly approach you...

TankStudio
replies: 0 views: 490
TankStudio 31st August 2007

I need a versatile compressor for tracking and sometimes mixing. I don't intend on slamming it during tracking, but just to...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 18 views: 1,996
guid0 31st August 2007

I haven't had any problems with my 'tools setup since i got it, but i ran into my first. so i have a session that i'd been...

ecsound
replies: 6 views: 1,080
PlatinumSamples 31st August 2007

Hello everyone, diddlydoo I'm a big fan of the work of this band and I want to know if , please, anyone here now anything...

Long_Shaded_Eye
replies: 3 views: 1,750
Long_Shaded_Eye 31st August 2007

We're putting together a system in a smaller room with a MOTU 828mkII and Presonus Central Station for monitor control for...

Daedalus77
replies: 3 views: 630
Duardo 31st August 2007
replies: 14 views: 3,625
Duardo 31st August 2007

Hiya! I'd like to know how people usually use and patch in gear such as outboard EQ, compressors, Transient Designers, etc. I...

fooman
replies: 7 views: 1,156
octatonic 31st August 2007

I've been tracking drums lately and I'm noticing so much bleed in all my close mics that it is driving me crazy. I'm pretty happy...

rodreb
replies: 15 views: 1,157
Long_Shaded_Eye 31st August 2007

I'm going to be doing some drum recording in a big room with carpet installed on the floor. I'm used to hard wood and liking it....

amishsixstringe
replies: 6 views: 1,318
Berolzheimer 30th August 2007

Microspotting the talk show hosts. Lets see who as what. I couldn't find one of Gary Shandling, I remember he had one also. ...

sahiaman
replies: 1 views: 541
AdamLazlo 30th August 2007

For all you freelance engineers, do you have the artists that you work with sign a contract so each of you don't get screwed...

basskater87
replies: 1 views: 509
dokushoka 30th August 2007

I ran across this site that explains the differences, strengths and weaknesses of firewire and usb applications, I thought it...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 1,111
hduncan 30th August 2007

How common is it to double guitar tracks? not harmony, or another guitar part but just a straight double

abell1234
replies: 6 views: 1,071
sahiaman 30th August 2007

I just got second hand argosy console desk. Its the dual 15 and its awesome looking. I'm ecstatic about it. I've had bands...

BigJunk
replies: 3 views: 877
BigJunk 30th August 2007

I have been mixing a lot of rock and I just realized that when I add reverb to the drum kit, it's usually just to the snare,...

ryst
replies: 30 views: 13,071
doorknocker 30th August 2007

Hey Cats, I'm looking for a decent luthier in or around Toronto to setup a couple guitars o' mine. Anybody to recommend? J

JRo
replies: 1 views: 943
rochishin 30th August 2007

So I keep reading and I keep forgetting. Today I re-read the technical aspects of how to control a compressor from this...

lanervoza
replies: 3 views: 962
lanervoza 30th August 2007

Hi! i am building some floor to ceiling bass traps, 4 inches thick and made of rockwool to go in the corners of my control...

tommy pee
replies: 1 views: 690
Glenn Kuras 30th August 2007

Have TC really improved on this model>> is it the "next" step up...We have only used the early Voice Prism...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 1,181
cjogo 30th August 2007

Hi guys, I finally decided, as I have collected some outboard to play with, to get a patchbay. Now I wont cope with all the...

vibralux
replies: 16 views: 10,334
jwh1192 30th August 2007

My cambridge eq has an eliptic filter that is a sharp cut and i THINK a 100 db drop off. my 2 questions are when do you use...

vaesion
replies: 1 views: 532
tINY 30th August 2007

I'm after a decent distortion pedal. Just decided to scrap my line6 podxt and use real amps / pedals for live. Currently have...

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 885
Chrizcol 30th August 2007
replies: - views: -
audiomichael 30th August 2007

Hey guys, I remember I saw a picture of sort that compare in relative terms the characteristics of various mics: it has 2 axis...

slaveern
replies: 2 views: 573
slaveern 30th August 2007

Alright. I have the ever so classic D8B. I was thinking of actually paying mackie the $299 and upgrading the software to v5.1 so...

persianstyle
replies: 1 views: 769
MJGreene Audio 30th August 2007

Hi. This is a new one for me. I take the snare or overheads put a light reverb on them maybe a plate. Then I eq the returns...

firby
replies: 2 views: 2,081
tomdarude 30th August 2007

Anyone here have xp running on a mac running either cubase or protools? If so, how is it?

pikapikapi
replies: 19 views: 996
Dan 30th August 2007

When you want to EQ a hi-hat (or a ride) what do you usually reach for first? Also, are there any other processors other than...

Steamy Williams
replies: 23 views: 32,045
crypticglobe 30th August 2007

Been lurking here for a while, mainly browsing to try and figure out what power amp to match with my new TB2S+ pair. Money is a...

WeeFace
replies: 4 views: 2,296
WeeFace 30th August 2007

What would one use this for versus the 550? Any reason in particular to want a graphic versus a parametric eq? What is the...

ryanojohn
replies: 12 views: 1,515
Aearth 30th August 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search