The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yes-- I've searched it here several times, but I know that many people have grabbed them during the recent BLUE/Telex madness,...

chickencoop
replies: 14 views: 1,048
lowfreq33 4th September 2007

Tascam 3500, Mackie 32.8, or digital control surface? For tracking, is it worth all of the variables to go for the analog signal...

splitphaze
replies: 2 views: 911
soupking 4th September 2007

I have a friend that owns this unit that is wondering how to get the information off the IDE drives and onto standard computer...

bexarametric
replies: 5 views: 2,615
idylldon 4th September 2007

Pretty much as soon as I bought my Mackie mixer a lot of the channels starting cutting in and out and then some stopped working...

jonnypowell
replies: 0 views: 750
jonnypowell 4th September 2007

I am using an HP4 to control the volume of my monitors, but the problem is, if I turn the volume knob more than 3 centimeters...

hduncan
replies: 14 views: 1,302
centurymantra 4th September 2007

All of the sudden, as of yesterday, and for no apparent my VOX [email protected] amp is blowing fuses. It is NOT the fuse on the back,...

manthe
replies: 9 views: 9,214
paulmoak 4th September 2007

so i happen to come across this poster in an audio engineering school it is written out exactly as it appeared spelling and...

peat
replies: 43 views: 4,257
Kiwiburger 4th September 2007

i just bought an ibanez ad202 analog delay and i'm trying to figure out the best way to hook it all up. when using it with a...

jacob eli
replies: 6 views: 3,857
jacob eli 4th September 2007

So I was having a discussion with some studio clients last night. They were helping me clean up after a tracking session and...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 0 views: 626
rainsinvelvet 4th September 2007

Hi, My band won a contest, where we can pick out gear worth about $1700 from a certain store. I have the intention of putting...

Diktatoren
replies: 2 views: 3,028
Diktatoren 4th September 2007

Hey all, I searched the forum, but did not find the answers i was looking for. I do some scoring work, and i make...

thefirehooligan
replies: 10 views: 4,422
Sid Viscous 3rd September 2007

So if you were me, what would you buy. I've got a fast track pro and Im thinking ... do Im thinking "do I buy a new...

mountainstorm
replies: 24 views: 1,494
MeatPye 3rd September 2007

alright, I'm trying to find a website with listings of major live and recording consoles over the years... for instance, there's...

colinyc
replies: 2 views: 658
andychamp 3rd September 2007

I've always been a JT fan. A local university radio station recently played 4 songs from his Mud Slide Slim and One Man Dog CDs....

kdp
replies: 5 views: 937
Barish 3rd September 2007

Any one try both Sub? How's they compare? Which more detail and accurate? Thanks for info

alyi
replies: 1 views: 1,595
andrea19837 3rd September 2007

Im only producing Dance Tracks at the moment. Mainly in the style of Cascada, Tiesto and also some Funky House. I used the UAD...

Jorg
replies: 18 views: 3,853
inqer 3rd September 2007

Are these new Lavry Blue Mic Pre's any decent? I was thinking of getting the A/D to D/A with the chassis, but there would be two...

beau_mckee
replies: 10 views: 1,531
ISedlacek 3rd September 2007

Hi, just saw this movie today. Though being very touched by it, the GS in me couldn't help noticing the beautiful tape-flutter...

ericwall
replies: 0 views: 537
ericwall 3rd September 2007

I am debating myself between the Nicerizer 16 and the SPL Mixdream...I know are different but seems both have a good sound. ...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 1,549
ToneRexx 3rd September 2007

I have PTLE and am monitoring with a Benchmark dac1 via spidf. I need to get 2 more channels or d/a so I can use my fatso for...

ericdevine
replies: 7 views: 861
ericdevine 3rd September 2007

I currently am using a Soundcraft 2400 with a PTHD3 rig for summing and mixdown. In the back I have a Soundcraft 6000 which I was...

zonamusic
replies: 27 views: 1,657
anotheranalogguy 3rd September 2007

Is there a way to hear my mix in mono using PT LE?

fuzzface777
replies: 12 views: 951
fuzzface777 3rd September 2007

I want to know more about the Telefunken stuff. What is the s67 rack? Can you just fill it up with v72's? Is the rack set up for...

sleestack
replies: 1 views: 966
JB3 3rd September 2007

What kind of soundcards are you using? I'm looking to get 2 Aurora 16's and wanted to know what kind of cards you guys are using...

CorkyTart
replies: 9 views: 999
True North 3rd September 2007

Lots of competion in thie arena. Anyone find it is a good investment. I am sort of so-so, ho hum on the results so far. But I...

jumpnyc
replies: 0 views: 538
jumpnyc 3rd September 2007

Hi, Shops like thomann and such don't sell all kinds analog equipment like you see in us shops like Mercenary. So to maybe ask...

Jbassist
replies: 28 views: 1,770
lostinmusic 3rd September 2007

Hello all. I'm often looking for threads here about studio business advice, and there aren't that many. Here's what I'm...

Evil_G
replies: 78 views: 4,717
u b k 3rd September 2007

This news was posted on www.prosoundnews.com. If you have already read it, sorry. If not, then here you go. Reel Deal Offers...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 944
PDC 3rd September 2007

Would this work and sound good you think? Guitar>Pedals>Distressor>Amp? ???

replies: 1 views: 1,266
PhilC 3rd September 2007

So, just a thought - why do people join the "VS" sound comparisons and add comments, that they only listened to those...

The Listener
replies: 0 views: 747
The Listener 3rd September 2007

We have a Yamaha LS9 32 that's supposed to be able to be controlled remotely via a laptop. It does work with one of our...

mysmartin
replies: 2 views: 2,872
mysmartin 3rd September 2007

Hi, who has any information regarding the vocal chain used in the recording (and info on the processing too ) of this song...

lorenzo
replies: 0 views: 735
lorenzo 3rd September 2007

I've been using it now for a couple of weeks and the sound is amazing. We've used it mainly for bass, kick and male vocals and...

James Lugo
replies: 30 views: 4,282
pan60 3rd September 2007

Hi fellas. Its time to give back something since I have learned loads from this forum where I plan to keep coming. kfhkh I have...

barbaroja
replies: 3 views: 758
barbaroja 3rd September 2007

Hey all - I have the opportunity to pick up one of these on trade for a session. Apparently it's in mint condition. I am...

Mertmo
replies: 7 views: 7,853
Mike Caffrey 3rd September 2007

I will be rewiring the studio this week - moving from a LE rig to a new Mac Pro / HD2 system - adding an new TT patchbay, etc I...

danocaster
replies: 3 views: 699
danocaster 3rd September 2007

I'm shopping for an acoustic guitar with a built in pick up and EQ (would that be called an acoustic-electric? i'm kind of a...

gigamesh
replies: 0 views: 607
gigamesh 3rd September 2007

...(or ANY mastering plug-in, for that matter) I've used the L2 before and LOVE IT!! I haven't used the L3...is it relatively...

Drewid
replies: 33 views: 4,438
Sigma 3rd September 2007

I own a Blue Bottle and after about 3 months it developed a problem with the power supply.I called Blue and told them that the...

jamroom
replies: 5 views: 771
pan60 3rd September 2007

I feel I really need a ck12 based mic but i can't afford a real c12 or elam251. I think of selling my um92 and getting peluso...

kasach
replies: 1 views: 1,132
u b k 3rd September 2007

Just curious. I haven't heard anyone talk about them in a long time. What are some of you guys using and on what applications?

prismtheory
replies: 3 views: 828
auxpot 3rd September 2007

Ok, so I've got a Firestudio and a 003 daisychained but I can't use them both at the same time in either Pro Tools or Cubase. I...

Gdood9
replies: 5 views: 841
imdrecordings 2nd September 2007

I´m looking for a metal enclosure, for a portable preamp. I have dificulties to find one: Depth, between 260mm and 300 mm ...

lagoausente
replies: 0 views: 622
lagoausente 2nd September 2007

When trying to edit my posts and clicking on that "Edit" button under the post, nothing happens, and when clicking...

pkautzsch
replies: 0 views: 504
pkautzsch 2nd September 2007

yup i decided to not buy the uad 1176 and get the distressor (the way i see it some people dislike the 1176 some people love it...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 983
Cornchuck 2nd September 2007

Question for Bruce: How did you capture the glorious sound of the 16 men recordings? What mics, config, console, etc.? Any info...

Blazinghammer
replies: 0 views: 1,509
Blazinghammer 2nd September 2007

Im looking at purchasing the Fatso, i want to use it for tracking and also in my mastering chain. I know that the Fatso only has...

beau_mckee
replies: 7 views: 1,241
u b k 2nd September 2007
replies: 20 views: 2,317
HIGHENDONLY 2nd September 2007

Hey Guys, I bought a 535 off of ebay about a month ago and just got around to hooking it in to my patchbay today. I noticed on...

Mr. Carden
replies: 2 views: 1,699
Mr. Carden 2nd September 2007

I have been trying to trouble shoot with both M-audio and digi about this situation, yet they just told me to ask the other...

JustinMac
replies: 3 views: 628
JustinMac 2nd September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search