The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

okay guys, so i own a firestudio, a 003 and a blue robbie thats a grand total of 13 mic pres, how can i get protools to record...

Temposelect
replies: 3 views: 747
GregoryC 5th September 2007

Silly question I know... But I know a lot of people that refer to an arrangement as the song structure e.g. intro - verse1 -...

Chrizcol
replies: 49 views: 2,461
GregoryC 5th September 2007

Hello, Does anyone know what battery is used in the Sony ECM-51? (This is the telescoping "game show mic") ...

Fred Mann
replies: 1 views: 2,025
chicagobob 5th September 2007

Does such a thing exist? I play violin and viola and upright bass, and am a composer. I'd like to be able to sound like a...

tromostheory
replies: 6 views: 2,189
Stiff 5th September 2007

For those interested in a hands-on approach to mixing training and ear training, check out The Mixing Workshop. It just might...

sscannon
replies: 2 views: 4,940
sscannon 5th September 2007

Guitar Center had a great sale going yesterday for Labor Day. I was talking with the salesperson about getting a pair. They were...

filthyrich
replies: 7 views: 1,008
aeroc 5th September 2007

AT4050 for less than $420.00? Anybody ever heard of or bought from Super Audio Chief? I'm interested, but skeptical.

robskane
replies: 14 views: 1,287
bdunard 5th September 2007

The type of music I do is 80's Metal. Some bands for reference are, Ozzy, Accept, Judas Priest, Sabbath, Maiden etc. I am...

mr. torture
replies: 42 views: 5,695
samwinston123 5th September 2007

Is this real? as in, soon? If not, I guess I'll be taking the dive into...HD. gruudge It's just the whole native thing is so...

indie
replies: 22 views: 1,928
PoorGlory 5th September 2007
replies: 2 views: 669
29327 5th September 2007

Anyone know of a place I could bring my MXR dual limiter to be repaired? I live in new haven, CT. close by would be...

jacob eli
replies: 0 views: 908
jacob eli 5th September 2007

I have some real old and cheap Hosa cables that I run from my Ensemble to my powered KRK speakers. Is it worth upgrading these...

stonecutter54
replies: 3 views: 852
Frost 5th September 2007

Does anyone know how the Toft pres stand up to others in its class (RNP, grace, Solo 610) it seems that its EQ is good but no one...

abell1234
replies: 5 views: 2,054
Tubthumper 5th September 2007

Today I watched a good friend of mine drink a $3.50 cup of Pabst in 8 minutes. I bought him the drink, and left the buck tip. He...

astorian
replies: 35 views: 1,984
valleysound 5th September 2007

They sounds worthwhile, do they run at 30ips? Are they only 1/4" machines?

soupking
replies: 1 views: 1,438
Cellotron 4th September 2007

Hi, I posted a thread a while back regarding the output of my fatso not working when going into my massive passive and my ELOP. ...

thesteve
replies: 4 views: 781
Jamzone 4th September 2007

Well if this topic doesnt get your blood flowing i dont know what will! I need to clean up and polish my guitar, and i dont...

kindkind
replies: 2 views: 563
mikey 4th September 2007

..North Country ... Dylan and Cash..outta time and outta tune..a today boo hoo err but one of the most emotive songs...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 1,024
Sigma 4th September 2007

hello. I need 8 channels of A>D, I don't really need any D>A So I'm wondering if the AD-16x sounds much better (or any...

Jeff16years
replies: 7 views: 1,548
Clawson 4th September 2007

Hello, howdyfirst post on this forum but have been helped greatly by browsing. I am currently looking for a pre-amp to...

therodstu
replies: 12 views: 2,174
therodstu 4th September 2007

I had a question, I couldn't find on the net about about recording/panning. I am using PT LE. If I hard panned 2 mono tracks...

fuzzface777
replies: 8 views: 743
Unclenny 4th September 2007

Probably put this in the wrong thread, anyway looking forward to seeing this: TIFF '07 - Films & Schedules Here Is What Is

strings
replies: 8 views: 1,089
Santiago 4th September 2007

Is Kester brand solder better than the usual electronics shop solder? (I don't mean Rat Shack products.) I've been using some...

davet
replies: 0 views: 1,120
davet 4th September 2007

hi. how do you think? SAMPLE

tootired
replies: 22 views: 3,154
tootired 4th September 2007

Hi I am very interested in the API 2500...I realized many GSlutz love it! My question is what were the main reasons that make...

ToneRexx
replies: 10 views: 1,772
AMIEL 4th September 2007

Hello! I came across this Soundworkshop Series30 26-channel mixer and apparently it is for sale but no-one seemed to know what...

esaias
replies: 6 views: 1,441
NathanEldred 4th September 2007

Hello there (again), I trying to connect 2 output sourches on the Lynx Aurora 8 (+ AES16) I'm talking about one passive and...

TAXS
replies: 5 views: 1,330
TAXS 4th September 2007

Hey there, I have the clock set to "internal" on the AES16 and to AES/SPDIF on the 2192. How will I have to set it in...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 677
MrVelvet 4th September 2007

obviously, innovations and the development of technology made sound quality improve, but I'm still a little bit confused as to...

rhythmic5
replies: 32 views: 2,154
u b k 4th September 2007

I don't think I've ever seen one of these on eBay (or used for sale any other place, come to think of it). Only seen one in...

Deadmeat
replies: 2 views: 713
John Moran 4th September 2007

Cause IM having a hell of a time picking one. Even after much research. One being half the price of the other. Im not so much...

void
replies: 2 views: 1,256
redddog 4th September 2007

HEY GEARSLUTZ !! ...maybe some of you have already seen the banner here on GS...or read about it in a magazine... but...

Hi-END GEAR
replies: 1 views: 630
Jules 4th September 2007
replies: 10 views: 865
Jonboy79 4th September 2007

I love this compressor but it's too pricey for my budget....gruudge Any of you that knows something that sounds similar but more...

Ciozzi
replies: 9 views: 1,605
[email protected] 4th September 2007

Hello, I am looking at condenser mics for drum overhead/acoustic guitar applications in the $350 price range. I am wondering if...

Amr Kadry
replies: 72 views: 7,453
chetatkinsdiet 4th September 2007

Hey everyone... Just reading a post about stereo enhancers and was thinking how i've never used one of these things. I've always...

TheRealRoach
replies: 0 views: 1,094
TheRealRoach 4th September 2007

Sitting here and working on a mix. Have to hand it over tomorrow. It sounds alright. I'd be happy enough for this band to show...

orksnork
replies: 38 views: 2,244
orksnork 4th September 2007
replies: - views: -
melodic_disaster 4th September 2007

I've been reading on the Pendulum stuff for a while now, and its very intriguing. I'm thinking of getting a par of quartet 2's. I...

Gordon -10
replies: 3 views: 791
seaneldon 4th September 2007

PMC TBS2A $3000/pair Klein & Hummel 0300D $4300/pair Bowers & Wilkins 805s $2500/pair Focal twins $2900/pair I am...

Diegel
replies: 22 views: 5,295
Diegel 4th September 2007

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (just tierd of saying "Hi ppl"..its late-i'm board) Right...i am just moving into my...

junya-eskimo
replies: 3 views: 710
junya-eskimo 4th September 2007

OK I need a big mortgage, a big house and a pair of ATC SCM300ASL ($45,750.00 if you please). What an absolute pleasure to be...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 1,480
theother 4th September 2007

I will personally beat anyone senseless who tries to "makeover" my studio in this way.

joelpatterson
replies: 0 views: 819
joelpatterson 4th September 2007

Whilst sweating my a** off by the pool this weekend, I got to thinking that one of those battery powered IPOD boom box dock...

cajonezzz
replies: 3 views: 606
picksail 4th September 2007

Yes-- I've searched it here several times, but I know that many people have grabbed them during the recent BLUE/Telex madness,...

chickencoop
replies: 14 views: 1,047
lowfreq33 4th September 2007

Tascam 3500, Mackie 32.8, or digital control surface? For tracking, is it worth all of the variables to go for the analog signal...

splitphaze
replies: 2 views: 910
soupking 4th September 2007

I have a friend that owns this unit that is wondering how to get the information off the IDE drives and onto standard computer...

bexarametric
replies: 5 views: 2,615
idylldon 4th September 2007

Pretty much as soon as I bought my Mackie mixer a lot of the channels starting cutting in and out and then some stopped working...

jonnypowell
replies: 0 views: 750
jonnypowell 4th September 2007

I am using an HP4 to control the volume of my monitors, but the problem is, if I turn the volume knob more than 3 centimeters...

hduncan
replies: 14 views: 1,301
centurymantra 4th September 2007

All of the sudden, as of yesterday, and for no apparent my VOX [email protected] amp is blowing fuses. It is NOT the fuse on the back,...

manthe
replies: 9 views: 9,202
paulmoak 4th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search