The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a unique/cool looking mic stand (with boom, or angled enough to extend over pedalboard) to use live on stage....

Meriphew
replies: 18 views: 23,708
Berolzheimer 7th September 2007

Is there such a thing as a truly good inexpensive noise gate. I am well aware of the Drawmers and units in that quality range,...

dcisive
replies: 0 views: 1,845
dcisive 7th September 2007

Like will using one create much difference than another. I see them range from $6 to $6000. It stirs the magnet polarity, am I...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 757
mattallen 7th September 2007

Does anyone have a price for the new upand comiing fairlight Xynergi control surface. will it work with Protools. here is a...

Joji
replies: 7 views: 1,124
Graham Tobias 6th September 2007

Your recommendations are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Franco
replies: 6 views: 798
dokushoka 6th September 2007

Hey all, Wasn't sure whether to post this here or geekslutz or... My Boss RC-20XL started acting wacky today. It made a loud...

Colorblind
replies: 0 views: 747
Colorblind 6th September 2007

Paul came down to award my friend Drmmrboy for the tonelux box .. went to lunch to get philadelphia cheesesteaks and talked about...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 914
Sigma 6th September 2007

Hi, here are some soundbits of my Bricasti M7 :) The "pure" files are the raw ones without reverb and then I...

kosi
replies: 3 views: 1,854
dokushoka 6th September 2007

How often have you noticed when mixing that it only takes one little mistake to be messing up the clarity of a mix. On the flip...

pingu
replies: 59 views: 7,171
HockeyMike 6th September 2007

i really dig the guitar tones on the spill canvas record titled "one fell swoop" - they're different than most emo-rock...

destiny brandon
replies: 0 views: 1,137
destiny brandon 6th September 2007

Dave brought over his new prototype tube mic, it's like the MiniMe version of the TM-1. We used it all this week, that mic rocks....

James Lugo
replies: 93 views: 11,002
whereisbkp 6th September 2007

Let me start by saying that I,ve gone through many phases of music. I know all off you have as well. When I was a kid (i,m 36...

steelyfan
replies: 2 views: 784
steelyfan 6th September 2007

Hi all, going on a short vacation in BC. I will be staying with freinds in Courtenay, and was wondering if I could check out...

s.d.finley
replies: 8 views: 776
BradD 6th September 2007

I have some 5 foot mogami gold 8x8 trs to trs cable snakes on ebay right now if anyone needs.

Diegel
replies: 2 views: 1,485
Diegel 6th September 2007

Not sure if this has been done yet or not but in the thread bout the CD being...

ryst
replies: 0 views: 621
ryst 6th September 2007

I just picked up one today because of my crappy Mbox, to much to my surprise the reviews on gearslut say they still have the...

AllAboutTone
replies: 13 views: 1,083
UnDeFiNeD 6th September 2007

Hi, this question may be asked quite a bit. I am deciding whether to purchase an MPC 2000 or a Emu Sp 1200. I am wondering...

robot gigante
replies: 0 views: 691
robot gigante 6th September 2007

I'm putting together a home studio and was considering the Alesis HD24xr currently. My question is what is your opinion on this...

Jackster
replies: 11 views: 1,121
idylldon 6th September 2007

Is this something you reccomend? Or do you reccomend to plug in straight from the wall outlet? Any ideas? My friend and I were...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 3 views: 841
Reptil 6th September 2007

I do mostly soul music and I've been using all drum samples so far. I'd really like to start incorporating live drums into my...

backtothemusic
replies: 6 views: 741
Slaytex 6th September 2007

Hello all, I recently purchased a mixed logic 24 control surface used. I have it set up and running with Sonar 6 and everything...

mr. torture
replies: 0 views: 588
mr. torture 6th September 2007

Is anyone using the SSL duende with a pro tools HD ?or Waves what its better? How is the latencie of SSL DuendE ?Whow is the...

ventura33
replies: 2 views: 730
ventura33 6th September 2007

What makes the 2 track master have that "polish sound"? What equipment or gear would create that polish...

Walters
replies: 30 views: 4,596
blaugruen7 6th September 2007

I know that this is probably a repeated question in the never ending battle of digis protecting of profits but is there ANY way I...

dctbrock
replies: 1 views: 580
tINY 6th September 2007

I had heard a while back that Nigel Godrich favored using Tridents. I'm not sure how accurate this is...can anyone confirm? thnx

replies: 2 views: 1,049
baikonour 6th September 2007

With the discontinued production of the 550A- (re-issue) will it's value (dollar or, otherwise) go up. or??? The new (SW 550A)...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 3,189
Klauth 6th September 2007

Any one have the who -what's on this new hard disk recorder yet ? Thanks James

james.ca
replies: 2 views: 1,020
Remoteness 6th September 2007

I was curious on the caretake of our ears. as engineers it is a very important. Earwax...iHygenic.com THis is all the info...

Johnk
replies: 15 views: 2,924
AnAverageJoe 6th September 2007

(I know there are many other threads on Continuum, but not about the distortion.) I'm curious if anyone know what pedals he's...

jonshin
replies: 4 views: 7,427
GregoryC 6th September 2007

Hey there. Anyone know a place on the world wide web where i can check out some basic mic-ing info and placing examples ect...

junya-eskimo
replies: 8 views: 1,526
nadumr 6th September 2007

I was at Lowes hardware and asked about fiberglass free insulation. The man working there pointed out Enviro Pro, which basically...

ihateregisterin
replies: 0 views: 976
ihateregisterin 6th September 2007

It says "Made In Korea" The serial starts with S 916..... From what I could find on the net, S means seventies and the...

filthyrich
replies: 12 views: 5,577
Mike P 6th September 2007
replies: 0 views: 627
steve10358 6th September 2007
replies: 9 views: 1,392
nukmusic 6th September 2007

Hi, who has any information regarding the vocal chain used in the recording (and info on the processing too ) of this song...

lorenzo
replies: 9 views: 2,725
BCains 6th September 2007

Metallica/Black album. I've had the CD since it came out. Last night (16 years later!!!!) I realized that there's a shaker...

andychamp
replies: 6 views: 673
Dan 6th September 2007

The show is great, it's my new favorite show..

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 3 views: 648
6293 5th September 2007

Hey all, I bought a Thermionic Culture Vulture a few months ago, had a little quality use from it, but now it seems to put out...

eliteforce
replies: 3 views: 1,767
Kevlar 5th September 2007

Anyone know an audiology center where I can get them made in nyc? Also, which brand do you recommend? sensaphonics, etymotic,...

drockfresh
replies: 0 views: 1,241
drockfresh 5th September 2007

so... those of you offended by rookie musicians SHOULD STAY AWAY... recorded most of this last night, the drums were done...

FMNYC
replies: 7 views: 1,164
FMNYC 5th September 2007

So, just to be sure...is it like a real chain? If I put the eq plug after the comp plug...will I get the same results (i know...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 1,053
fastlane 5th September 2007

I want to treat my 1/4 inch tapes as best I can. Anyone got any good tips for storage? I'm slightly concerned about heat and...

MeatPye
replies: 8 views: 970
DAS 5th September 2007

Hey guys. Maybe you can help me out with this. Yesterday I had a flute player come in to play on my record. I made the rookie...

GearGeek
replies: 22 views: 2,400
soupking 5th September 2007

I'm looking to replace the one that came with my M-Audio Lightbridge. I want a really short one that wont mess up the data at...

Bierce85
replies: 10 views: 2,759
tINY 5th September 2007

Any thoughts on how the Fireface 400 / 800 stacks up against the Saffire Pro 26? I really only concerned about converter quality,...

nobo
replies: 6 views: 3,513
stevetgn 5th September 2007

Greetings all you fine folks on this board. I currently have a FF800 and while I'm fairly satistifed with the sound (not that...

pabelius
replies: 9 views: 2,294
Schmacko 5th September 2007

I just did some tracking in a sudio using nuendo, and I need to export the wave files so I can take them to my house and put them...

abell1234
replies: 6 views: 730
Slaytex 5th September 2007

I've searched but can't seem to find anything about them on the web. Does anyone know if these are boards worth anything?

Ramchandra
replies: 1 views: 955
aussie_techie 5th September 2007

How's everyone doing? Just wondering who's using these to mix soft rock,i got a pair a couple months ago and really like them....

steelyfan
replies: 7 views: 832
bluestarbass 5th September 2007

just a quick rookie review of the Great River ME-1NV Single Channel Mic Pre/DI. first off, a shout out to the folks at...

FMNYC
replies: 25 views: 1,404
not_so_new 5th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search