The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just picked up a 24ch Ghost and I want to start summing with protools M-powered. I've got M-audio's lightbridge, with three...

btnation
replies: 2 views: 580
gainstages 11th September 2007

Hi guys- Simple question.. What is the EL Distressor's English mod? Always seems to be preferred, but I can't find an explanation...

musicmann
replies: 7 views: 1,695
GilWave 11th September 2007

Hey Slutz, So I'm a home-studio musician. I run PT-MP on my MacBook Pro through a Projectmix, not exactly high end. My only...

Blindside
replies: 11 views: 1,091
Blindside 11th September 2007

Looking for pre-amps to use with Digi 002r and neumann km184s (and sm57s). I think a 2-4 channel pre-amp would be a good idea....

Fergusan Latkey
replies: 8 views: 904
mltamisin 11th September 2007

Hi- I am looking for an old analog filter with at least Low and Hi passes, however, other cool features would be a plus. I want...

jacob eli
replies: 0 views: 1,657
jacob eli 11th September 2007
replies: 5 views: 1,093
methmetal 11th September 2007

Hi Considering buying a vintage bang & olufsen ribbon mic but I'm a bit nervous about what to do if it develops a problem...

tho_dk
replies: 2 views: 735
beingmf 11th September 2007

Hi guys, I did a quick search for this but couldn't come up with anything. I'm hoping someone might have had the same issue...

anteupaudio
replies: 3 views: 830
anteupaudio 11th September 2007

I own a sweet medium sized studio in a bigger city in central Germany. I built it mostly for my personal use but I’m – sadly...

dan*leclub
replies: 4 views: 1,084
dan*leclub 11th September 2007

Its come down to these for the money, both are around the $600 range. Is RME gonna give better pres/conversion? Anyone know or...

lucasmusic
replies: 1 views: 732
Matt Hepworth 11th September 2007

Edit: Got the file, thanks! The PT session files have stopped working on my system since my last update (7.3.1cs3). Could...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 634
Matt Hepworth 11th September 2007

hello all again. i have put together a portable protools recording rig consisting of a g4 1.6ghz and 2 gigs of ram running,...

grammo76
replies: 3 views: 1,647
Bob Olhsson 11th September 2007

By searching for "vocal performance" in the thread titles, there were no results, and when searching for...

Ibvee
replies: 32 views: 4,972
HockeyMike 11th September 2007

This should be a fun listening test. Here's three clips of a full mix. The one called "MIX" is the original...

BradM
replies: 86 views: 19,685
flute player 11th September 2007
replies: 11 views: 1,204
clip6 11th September 2007

So I finally ventured out of the box. Hey....it's dark in there....and lonely. I was really only trying to check the tone of a...

Unclenny
replies: 0 views: 766
Unclenny 11th September 2007

Looking for a product like the M-Audio Profire Lightbridge. Dont want it cause I think its junk. Any other ones out there to...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 730
travisbrown 10th September 2007

hi i am curious about this and hope fellow guys could help chipped in. if given a studio would you guys rather a board that has...

zenguan88
replies: 10 views: 1,131
Slaytex 10th September 2007

Stupid noobie question, but I bought a pair of NS-10s and I've never used a power amp and was wondering how you connect it to a...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,338
Sean Sullivan 10th September 2007

Im looking to get into pro tools and am lookin to get an interface i can travel with. The digi 002 and 003 are out of the...

bendecido
replies: 12 views: 1,148
Ibvee 10th September 2007

Hi guys! Does any of you have any comments on the Focusrite Red production line? Have you got it/ used it/ compare...

balkanboy
replies: 45 views: 4,814
Radiance 10th September 2007

Can any of you point me in the direction of some good reverb articles. Specifically about when to use mono verb vs stereo...

vaesion
replies: 5 views: 1,091
noiseflaw 10th September 2007

Hey, just aquired a sub. would this be usefull for either my Mackie 824's or my Urei 809's ? Thanks

bonneybear
replies: 1 views: 893
Ethan Winer 10th September 2007

Hey Slutz, Anybody out there own a PEQ-4? I got one recently. I finally hooked it up last night and I'm not sure if it's...

ELI-173
replies: 0 views: 1,743
ELI-173 10th September 2007

I'm looking for a good lo-fi plugin, something in the vein of Digidesign's Lo-fi. I've heard about Izotope's Vinyl, but I...

bionic brown
replies: 1 views: 1,836
bionic brown 10th September 2007

Had the pleasure of befriending director Jeth Weinrich this summer, and wound up shooting three music videos to support my...

Mark Cattano
replies: 0 views: 521
Mark Cattano 10th September 2007

Folks, I've been wondering about these summing boxes. The Speck and Folcrom look great since they both allow gain to be made up...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 12 views: 3,113
GrooveMerchant 10th September 2007

Just wanted to start a thread to get a survey of what all you slutz are typically using as sidechaining frequencies. Say you...

ballast32
replies: 2 views: 1,239
Ricey 10th September 2007

Hey all, I'm just curious if there's any sort of Beat Detective type programs out there for non Pro-Tools systems. Looks like...

OzNimbus
replies: 3 views: 746
OzNimbus 10th September 2007

(Not sure if this is the official fmr audio forum, but...) I quit my old band, am re-releasing three of my tunes from that...

MoonMix
replies: 0 views: 915
MoonMix 10th September 2007

I have been mixing my stuff lately to where its always in the red in cubase' master fader, but I dont want it quiet, but I have...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 1,474
miqer 10th September 2007

Hey guys, where would you recommend I purchase a 6-11 space lunch box for 500 style pre's? where would I get the best deal?...

passenger
replies: 1 views: 713
Jack Pettit 10th September 2007

.........they have got tons of chandler ltd1's in their personal studio... look at...

Alexi
replies: 55 views: 8,161
Jon Harter 10th September 2007

I am trying to decide between using an external harddrive to backup, or just using my 2gig flash drive. I know that I will...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 805
manning1 10th September 2007

Buying a pair of Josephson c42 for OH and guitars. Is it necessary to purchase their shockmounts at the price of 115$ each?

ejod
replies: 8 views: 1,169
ejod 10th September 2007

Please go to the following link and make your vote for Delirious P. (Funny Dutch contest) Their good friends of mine and need...

Amstel
replies: 4 views: 527
Amstel 10th September 2007

I just purchased a Presonus Firestudio and am looking to record my band with it. The band consists of 2 guitars, bass, drums (5...

djad05
replies: 2 views: 471
travisbrown 10th September 2007

I have a friend looking for a good bass teacher on Long Island... preferably in suffolk... lemme know :D

orksnork
replies: 3 views: 903
orksnork 10th September 2007

Anyone using this software to integrate hardware into thier DAW? Im looking to use my Lexicon LXP-15 as a VST plugin in Sonar 6.....

micapost
replies: 0 views: 870
micapost 10th September 2007

Hello everyone, been lurking around this forum for a few months now, It's a great place. I've learned quite a bit here already....

steelyfan
replies: 10 views: 1,218
steelyfan 10th September 2007

Are great if you (like me) need to have it placed on a mixer. nice and small/light and has a lip on the bottom top, so it...

adamcal
replies: 1 views: 796
C Heat 10th September 2007

Hi all Just redeveloping the studio and buying/selling gear. Have run with dual power systems 110v and 220 volts up until now...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 236
[email protected] 10th September 2007

Hey, I don't know if anyone is interested but I came across this: Search Page It looks like the regular version of Presonus'...

sssaudio
replies: 3 views: 854
sssaudio 10th September 2007

in another thread started by rcm the subject of mixing distorted guitar amp sound is being...

pan60
replies: 12 views: 3,894
malaclypse 10th September 2007

Hello friends for people who have exprience i want play Live performance with Arturia Minimoog ,Reaktor,Atmosphere and other...

ventura33
replies: 2 views: 917
musicjon 10th September 2007

I'm going kinda insane writing my EP. I'm paranoid that I need to keep writing, until I'm 1000000% sure that I got the right...

timothy
replies: 39 views: 2,521
laser 10th September 2007

Hi all I have been running mixes out of a small analog mixer which is a little brittle in highs, so I have run mix through...

asagaai
replies: 1 views: 683
RCM - Ronan 10th September 2007

I'm currently writing for my EP, it'll be my first high end recording. I'll hire somebody to produce the songs. I just started...

timothy
replies: 8 views: 1,033
Kenny Gioia 10th September 2007

So, I've been listening to my recordings on my main monitors and I get them to where I think the mix and everything sounds...

drewrevolution
replies: 17 views: 1,270
Old Goat 10th September 2007

I'm looking for a free (or ultra-cheap) service provider to give away free ringtones of my music as part of a promotion....

Kubilay
replies: 1 views: 1,410
Gregg Sartiano 10th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search