The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi. If this subject has been done, sorry....gooof..Question: I know the deal on audio cables being subjective to sounding better...

Snatchman
replies: 12 views: 2,170
WKG 13th September 2007

I just ordered a pair of Barefoot MM27's from Vintage King and just can't contain my excitement for getting these. They told me...

Diegel
replies: 3 views: 707
Diegel 13th September 2007

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so excuse meif this this question has been asked 2000 times before. I tried using the search...

roknjohn
replies: 28 views: 2,165
layez 13th September 2007

I'm trying to finish up a live tracking setup with an HD24. I want to find 24 channels of input preamps, preferably 1u each. Of...

travisbrown
replies: 37 views: 5,198
travisbrown 13th September 2007

I just bought this dual channel preamp used for $1000.00. Mainly for tracking electric guitar. It sounds great, very api ish. i...

johnnyknight
replies: 15 views: 2,834
sleeps 13th September 2007

Does anyone have a Tascam X-48? I saw them advertized, heard very little about them (except they were VERY delayed in release...

naethoven
replies: 1 views: 692
HughH 13th September 2007
replies: - views: -
ryanojohn 13th September 2007

Yesterday Apple unveiled what everyone was expecting, an iPod based on the iPhone. The device looks great although a little too...

jindrich
replies: 157 views: 6,250
JesseJ 13th September 2007

hi gearslutz this week I´ll recive my LA610 and I´m kinda excited about it. What do you guys think of it?. I´ve recorded a...

Emi
replies: 15 views: 1,529
Emi 13th September 2007

Can anyone explain to me the signal flow with the API legacy plus consoles? The eq's and compressors at the very top like that,...

basskater87
replies: 3 views: 2,333
basskater87 13th September 2007

I currently use a Zoom mrs 1044 digital 8 track recorder Which is: A Digital multitrack recorder hard disk mrs 1044. The...

chk027
replies: 2 views: 547
chk027 12th September 2007

Hi Guys... I know i should not be asking this here, but i have not got the energy to open a new account on a new forum...And you...

junya-eskimo
replies: 3 views: 632
poncival 12th September 2007

I love me some laptops, the portability, the conveniece of everything being all there on your lap, take it with you everywhere...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 1,316
hduncan 12th September 2007

The Edmunds St. Cambridge (last and biggest location) of Fort Apache is for sale. My friend Jeremy Cyrier, a real estate agent...

godcity
replies: 3 views: 882
thenoiseflower 12th September 2007

Can somebody advice me on the pros and cons of different patching between preamps and compressors? I have the Great River...

Carnivale
replies: 5 views: 927
[email protected] 12th September 2007

I was too cheap to spend $60.00 on a rack tray to mount them, so I made my own. All made from Aluminum....

mr. torture
replies: 12 views: 1,773
[email protected] 12th September 2007

A purely fun question that I don't know the answer to - what percentage of home studios do you suppose are never used or...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 0 views: 624
PhiloBeddoe 12th September 2007

I posted this in low end theory, but didn't get any bites so... Does anybody have experience with these? I didn't even know...

ToneBender67
replies: 2 views: 869
jimmyjimjim 12th September 2007

There are all kinds of software sequencers. Some easy and some very difficult. So for everyone; wich sequencer/DAW is the easy...

TAXS
replies: 21 views: 1,554
sonus 12th September 2007

Does anyone know of any shops in or around Manhattan that sell used audio gear? I want to switch it up from ebay and Guitar...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 8 views: 834
Lando Calrissian 12th September 2007

Hello, I've been using a couple of nady cm 90's for overheads and I'm looking elsewhere for a better pair of oh's at still a...

mikemillinator
replies: 29 views: 1,958
lofi_lothario 12th September 2007

I've already ordered the stereo pair. Have any of you guys had an experience with these mics? Just curious what everyone thinks...

daveseviltwin
replies: 1 views: 1,148
warhead 12th September 2007

Hello there. Just been setting up my studio and managed to hook everything up to a monitor controller. This monitor controller...

recall
replies: 3 views: 687
recall 12th September 2007

Are there any professional quality control surfaces available for Nuendo/Cubase that actually look and operate like a console? ...

BradM
replies: 16 views: 6,000
Franco 12th September 2007

What is the best hardware synth currently made that will get me the Moog Taurus pedal sound? I only need bass sound. I don't...

Alex Wyler
replies: 10 views: 10,289
santibanks 12th September 2007

I have a m-audio firewire 1814 with lucid AD and DA with pro tools 7.1 m-powered. I found a deal for a PT mixplus (core + mix...

xs4all
replies: 8 views: 1,660
InstituteOfNoise 12th September 2007
andsonic 12th September 2007

Alright all you NYC slutz, I'm headin your way. I'll be visiting with family in New York city, as well as attending a wedding in...

Mike Derrick
replies: 11 views: 1,123
FMNYC 12th September 2007

i have the opportunity to buy one of these really cheap...is it worth a few hundred bucks? I will be using it only for the pres...

aetucker1
replies: 24 views: 3,268
Jim Williams 12th September 2007

Looking for some links to a quite 1 U Rack Space Fan, preferrably one that ventilates out the front panel and not the top.

JB872
replies: 25 views: 3,510
Bob Ross 12th September 2007

New album sounds erm Wierd discuss (don't know what else to say it just sounds a bit odd to me!)

BevvyB
replies: 3 views: 903
Pasta4lnch 12th September 2007

I love the slap on kenny loggins vocal on "I'm all right" from the Caddyshack film. ANybody have any info on what unit...

superburtm
replies: 0 views: 585
superburtm 12th September 2007

I got a in on doing two track movie shoot recordings. I would have to gear up. Do any of you have any experience doing that? It's...

ktf
replies: 8 views: 1,025
AllAboutTone 12th September 2007

Rapid TV News, Chris Forrester Editor, Telecoms, DTT, Mobile, Interactive Industry News Just thought you might like to know that.

Tibbon
replies: 2 views: 972
dave-G 12th September 2007
ktf 12th September 2007

Hi all. I'm going to build in some redundancy into my signal chain as I have been embarrassed when the PC pooped itself and I was...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 1,109
travisbrown 12th September 2007

Daking MicPre/EQ Mic Preamp and "A Range" 4-Band EQ vs Chameleon Labs 7602

iflyinmymind
replies: 6 views: 2,789
Brian Whitten 12th September 2007

I currently run Sonar 6 producer ed. with a firestudio interface. I have never been quite satisfied with the sound i am getting,...

redfield
replies: 2 views: 2,807
Doktorfuture 12th September 2007

What an inspiration! R.I.P. Joe hooppie http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/11/AR2007091100354.html

Jazzpunk
replies: 0 views: 563
Jazzpunk 12th September 2007

Using a Pro Tools HD Accel rig, I've been sending clients mixes for approval using the MP3 bounce option Just wondering if...

danocaster
replies: 1 views: 659
travisbrown 12th September 2007

Hey all I'm working on an R n' B ballad. The tempo feels good in the verse and pre, but feels sluggish in the chorus, even...

celebritymusic
replies: 6 views: 1,260
celebritymusic 12th September 2007

easy one for you: I'll need another 8 in/out for a session later this week. My setup today is a Rosetta 200 and a Rosetta 800...

philip
replies: 13 views: 926
Matt Hepworth 12th September 2007

I used to work in a studio in Brighton, MA that I helped to start up in 2003. I had a great time. Did the engineering thing there...

Tibbon
replies: 3 views: 1,476
Tibbon 12th September 2007

I'm not necessarily looking for monitors, but rather everyday speakers that I can use to listen to records through and run music...

gutsofgold
replies: 9 views: 2,004
tINY 11th September 2007

from here (Sound on Sound interview). What amazes me is the sound of that combo (Cee Lo, TLM103, Neve 33118, UA 1176) is so...

Blast9
replies: 12 views: 1,912
Ironklad Audio 11th September 2007

Hello, does anyone know if the RME HDSP 9632 has a soft limiter at the AD stage, and if so, is there any way to disable it?

Johnny Plant
replies: 0 views: 644
Johnny Plant 11th September 2007

hi folks, i just bought (for a VERY low price kfhkh ) one km84 and one km 184. since i have no recordings this week, i am not...

arjan
replies: 6 views: 1,851
doorknocker 11th September 2007

When using your TD on drums, where are you inserting it?

Klauth
replies: 5 views: 834
chandlersonic 11th September 2007

Wow. He's back - complete with dodgy photoshopped images of things that don't exsist in any place other than his mind, hooky...

reid
replies: 0 views: 646
reid 11th September 2007

Jules- Any insights on Marr's guitar playing and method of layering tracks? Please forgive me if this has been covered -I...

vodka gimli
replies: 68 views: 14,589
[email protected] 11th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search