The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So gearsluts, what to do? Maybe I can lay down a free drum track or some synth lines or something at your studio! Or maybe visit...

Bounce
replies: 15 views: 755
Bounce 15th September 2007

Greetings! I'm looking to move to the West Coast...West L.A. / Santa Monica, San Francisco Bay Area, or Portland, OR. In a...

whereisbkp
replies: 6 views: 703
drBill 15th September 2007

'THE BEAT GOES ON' by the Whispers features a bassline, which is gorgeously fat, harmonically rich, and has a beautifull punchy...

PHAZE77
replies: 0 views: 980
PHAZE77 15th September 2007

Anyone know anything about this guitar pre? Advanced Audio Designs Guitarist. It's been sitting around my studio for years and...

cww2
replies: 0 views: 1,474
cww2 15th September 2007

We got a chance to sit down with Dan Zimbelman and Gordon Smart from API at Vintage King to check out the new API 1608. Below are...

jfleibo
replies: 16 views: 8,500
Realtugs 15th September 2007

Is there anyone in Southern California with a Mac Pro dual 3.0ghz Quad-core Xeon? It must be the new top of the line Intel Mac to...

Mixerman
replies: 0 views: 1,419
Mixerman 15th September 2007

Hello to all, Just want to know if anyone has an opinion on ASHDOWN RADIATOR ONE Acoustic Guitar Amps ? Is there something...

doacmusic
replies: 0 views: 762
doacmusic 15th September 2007

Bottom line, hired as Director of Marketing and Promotions, titled changed on first day to Director of Artist Realtions,...

composer
replies: 0 views: 662
composer 15th September 2007

How is this possible? All the triggers i see have 1/4" or XLR outputs.. I want to use my set to program drums within...

Umlaaat
replies: 21 views: 5,424
jchas 15th September 2007

Hello there, Anyone can give me the names of a few good audio gear shops in Washington ? thx you slutties RT

rtprods
replies: 17 views: 1,249
kafka 15th September 2007

Sorry, but I'm having zero luck with the search function. Sometime in the last few weeks there was a thread on here about how...

JES
replies: 2 views: 580
JES 15th September 2007

As subject. I've put as much bass trapping and broadband absorbers as I can in my little 11x9x8.5 control room (10x rockwool and...

slaveern
replies: 5 views: 719
slaveern 14th September 2007

Hello! I am spending another 2 weeks here in Montreal on vacation. I am a gearslut from London running a smaller commercial...

Robert King
replies: 11 views: 974
Robert King 14th September 2007

So I just upgraded to a 4 channel Vintech 473 preamp and have a question. How do I connect this to my mixer? If I plug into the...

electraplay
replies: 4 views: 701
max cooper 14th September 2007

hi title says it all I need an analog card for a KSP8 - have no need for my AES card. anything out there?? thanks dan

mcguin
replies: 0 views: 420
mcguin 14th September 2007
replies: 2 views: 614
theblue1 14th September 2007

and i am really looking forward to it.......here is some cool studio footage of them recording the album, i think "night...

Alexi
replies: 4 views: 646
AlexLakis 14th September 2007

Hola Slutterinos! Quick question: I'm purchasing the above titled gear (Distressor/ME-1NV/VTB) in the US next week & plan...

DowntownScience
replies: 5 views: 1,433
DowntownScience 14th September 2007

Hi gang, I want to get Dorroughs 40-A meters for that precision RMS+Peak metering. Question, how/what is the best way to...

SoundWeavers
replies: 5 views: 1,173
Evil_G 14th September 2007
replies: 0 views: 592
Bierce85 14th September 2007

Dearest Blue, I want to start by saying that I really enjoy your microphones. The stylish design coupled with unique...

BlueRadio
replies: 12 views: 1,940
minus-sounds.com 14th September 2007

Alright, finally got my Profire Lightbridge working (disabling network adapter card fixed everything) so I've got a question...

Bierce85
replies: 0 views: 798
Bierce85 14th September 2007

If so...how? Here's my thoughts: I use Sonar 6.0 pe with MOTU 24 I/O. If I want to use a stereo compressor on one L-R...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 888
filthyrich 14th September 2007

These days they're going for £200ish at sound control.. What are they like..? Opinions? :)

-Noodles-
replies: 9 views: 9,951
TheSoundFella 14th September 2007

I've got a few songs on the record I'm working on where I'd really like to build the mix around the vocals (lots of...

Benmrx
replies: 3 views: 2,456
PhilE 14th September 2007

Hello everyone, What do you think of that combination,according to what you hear of this sample? The sample was recorded in 24/48...

bigo
replies: 6 views: 1,233
bigo 14th September 2007

Title says it all....I am not looking for anything specific but I like to add mutiple overdubbed layers of percussion to some of...

aleatoric
replies: 8 views: 2,716
aleatoric 14th September 2007

Someone asked me this today and I couldnt give them an answer. I was told if something was class A that said something about the...

bluestarbass
replies: 6 views: 4,281
Capstan Cappy 14th September 2007

Its a lot of space on those for a very decent price (300 bucks!) at the same time, its a lot of info I could loose in...

gsilbers
replies: 6 views: 812
TAVD 14th September 2007

Hi Slutz, I'm currently working on a project with a killer wah wah guitar solo. Only problem is, it seems to get lost in the mix...

mahler007
replies: 2 views: 2,634
84K 14th September 2007

i'm using a motu traveler with ADAT lightpipe and Logic pro. i'm looking into the M-audio Lightbridge so i can be running logic...

whereisbkp
replies: 17 views: 2,503
naethoven 14th September 2007

I'm on the road right now with my new portable setup. Macbook Pro Apogee AD-16x Lucid DA M-Audio Profire...

numrologst
replies: 7 views: 3,707

This is driving me nuts... I have a bunch of clicks and pops in PT M Powered 7.3 And When it's not that, i get error 9128...

marshallplexi
replies: 24 views: 2,416

I'm interested in hearing the M20s and the M60s, but can't figure where to go!

darkwater
replies: 8 views: 1,198
tyro 14th September 2007

Super chunky and with that cutting raspy midrangy thingy. Heavy yet present and never boomy or flabby or overhyped by...

Saudade
replies: 15 views: 5,550
u b k 14th September 2007

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but seeing as there are many people here knowledgeable about music would anyone know of the...

nyarlothothep
replies: 1 views: 521
Mydog_Nixon 14th September 2007

I was just thinking today about gear investment of course... as im sure all of you are. But i realized i have what i need...

agwhite1014
replies: 6 views: 967
Sigma 13th September 2007

I work for a swedish magazine called Studio (www.studio.se). We're currently writing an article about analog vs. digital summing...

Majken
replies: 74 views: 9,794
gaspard 13th September 2007

o.k, Vinylslutz, I'm ready to make the move.....back. I sold all my vinyl records a long time ago and despite growing up in the...

doorknocker
replies: 21 views: 1,583
Old Cane 13th September 2007

My current vocal chain consists of the following BLUE Baby Bottle(a little hyped on the highs good on some voices) Focusrite...

gearjunky
replies: 10 views: 4,483
JeffSanders 13th September 2007

Any opinions on best path for summing b/w X.Sum and Folcrom? Folcrom is less $ but Speck allows gain and pan OTB. I'm still...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 2,025
GrooveMerchant 13th September 2007

So after being somewhat dead set on picking up a Microkorg on the cheap, I saw that the R3 was out and has *gasp* an XLR jack....

vs.Gotham
replies: 2 views: 5,146
vs.Gotham 13th September 2007

Hey all, I'm about to order snakes for my new studio. We've got five wallplate/breakoutboxes around the live room and ISO...

Matthew Murray
replies: 2 views: 662
tINY 13th September 2007

I tested 50 mics today for a friend who bought them. All kinds of Neumanns, AKGs, EV's, 421's, 57's, 441's etc. The Beyerdynamic...

James Lugo
replies: 16 views: 1,984
Musiclab 13th September 2007

I just wanted to say that I had a great experience when dealing with the Audio-Technica parts department. I needed parts for a...

Rappy
replies: 7 views: 1,291
GravityRobert 13th September 2007

A song of mine is going to be featured in Mix Rescue in the next print issue of Sound On Sound. It's by no means my best track...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 739
tommyd123 13th September 2007

How do you find Crest Audio X4 preamps qualitywise? Midas, Studer... Thanks! Matti

Matti
replies: 0 views: 2,227
Matti 13th September 2007

I have heard it is best to use the same reverb type/settings on all instruments to help reinforce/encourage the proper spatial...

hduncan
replies: 27 views: 2,887
dokushoka 13th September 2007

Just found this board, looks like there's a lot of knowledge here which is a good thing, I've been making beats for about 7...

ozziechan
replies: 0 views: 589
ozziechan 13th September 2007

Hi everybody, I have been visiting this forum already for a long time, collecting lots of information. I want to start out by...

Heiko
replies: 4 views: 483
Heiko 13th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search