The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It seems like "color" and/or "thickness" are reasons for loving many pieces of gear on this board...and I can...

BlueRadio
replies: 15 views: 3,650
hangman 16th September 2007

Seriously.......I just realized that in the past eight months I've finished up one project and tracked and mixed another without...

Unclenny
replies: 3 views: 689
Unclenny 16th September 2007

Ok, I got this u87, and i have absolutely no idea what the two controls on the back that arnt the pattern changer do. Someone...

redfield
replies: 37 views: 4,007
Audio Hombre 16th September 2007

Just got both of these and loving the Daking. Quick question: Should I plug the DI into the mic input or line imput on the...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 768
GordZilla 16th September 2007

Hey all, I read about this online, detuning room mics for a 'fatter' drum tone. Curious if anyone has had any luck with this?...

jredrecording
replies: 17 views: 1,884
tuflek 16th September 2007

The fun starts around 3 minutes into the video.. 9XO0bJf7RT4

quietdrive
replies: 192 views: 17,634
stratton 16th September 2007

hi.. im setting up my guitar rack for studio use I need some opinions what will work better?? option 1.->...

musicmixer04
replies: 14 views: 5,544
bobx 16th September 2007

...but I was reading Miho Hatori's blog. She goes back in forth between English and Japanese, her native language. Check out...

Silver Sonya
replies: 4 views: 979
joeq 16th September 2007

Hi. I'm accepting resumés, references or contact info for anyone who's really good with tuning vocals using Melodyne, has a...

Bounce
replies: 32 views: 3,415
stanmart 16th September 2007

Hi, Having seen some extremely slutty home studio pics on the 'show me your home studio racks' thread, I can't help but wonder...

nobo
replies: 13 views: 1,562
stanmart 16th September 2007

can anyone recommend a good shockmount for an AKG C28? old stock or new - it doesn't matter just as long as it works well! ...

DQA123
replies: 3 views: 1,094
nbrecording 16th September 2007

I would like to buy some bass combo in to my home studio and I was wondering what could be a good choice. I considered to buy...

Red 7
replies: 8 views: 1,015
chrisp2u 16th September 2007

Has there ever been a pair of monitors that just about everyone here loved, or at least liked a lot and had no real significant...

Lunatique
replies: 18 views: 1,819
Sigma 16th September 2007

HeyIm trying to record some drums and want more than 4 tracks, as of now the only other mic pres i got are the two from an mbox2....

Baderup99
replies: 6 views: 1,113
orksnork 16th September 2007

In an obvious attempt by the Bush administration to further delay the release of more information about the success of the surge...

Tibbon
replies: 3 views: 584
soundbarnfool 16th September 2007

I'm curious to get some other mixers' (and some mastering engineers') feedback regarding their approach to mixing. Do you guys...

bgrotto
replies: 9 views: 1,663
AlexLakis 16th September 2007

I'm looking for a good reverb and delay plug in compatible with protools M powered on an Intel Mac. I've got experience with...

ianvargo
replies: 28 views: 2,054
markisha 16th September 2007

Sort of an entry level question here. When using a D.I. to record bass and guitar direct, should the D.I. be plugged into the...

uptoolate
replies: 2 views: 590
nosebleedaudio 16th September 2007

Hi!! I'm currently recording our band's first album. Soon we will be recording the guitars. My plan is to double mic the...

deftone_86
replies: 5 views: 922
deftone_86 16th September 2007

Hey, I sometimes have a band all setup in the live room with headphones and im looking for a headphone amp that will push out...

lwr
replies: 11 views: 4,497
TornadoTed 16th September 2007

Adam p33a mixes still translating well? Read somethings on this forum that where about 2 years old.

miqer
replies: 0 views: 836
miqer 16th September 2007

Hi, I am in need of a real celeste (preferably Schiedmayer or yamaha) for a recording session in the U.S. Does anyone know of...

littledoodler
replies: 3 views: 736
robmix 16th September 2007

I currently use Waves SSL bundle and i like it a lot. It's very stable on my ProTools M-Powered PC (AMD 2x 2.4GHZ, 4G RAM). ...

marshallplexi
replies: 6 views: 943
[email protected] 16th September 2007

Just bought a delapidated Trident VFM 16/8/2. I'm trying to track down some schematics & a manual... Just wondering of...

Blister
replies: 3 views: 1,061
Blister 16th September 2007

Hi folks. 1. I do a lot of writing, sound design, etc. late at night and can't make a ton of noise in my apartment so I will...

dave999z
replies: 5 views: 1,139
FireMoon 16th September 2007

I'm at a bit of an impass, so I was hoping my fellow gearslutz might be able to help. I'm currently working on my Master's...

replies: 7 views: 919
theblue1 16th September 2007

Alright, a different approach on two tired topics. Im curious if anyone has had the opportunity to compare/try something like...

CorkyTart
replies: 2 views: 604
mltamisin 16th September 2007

Also, how common is it bi-amp the main monitors? FYI, I'm trying to work out if the Bryston 3B SST amp I currently use with my...

Steamy Williams
replies: 0 views: 824
Steamy Williams 16th September 2007

Hi, I just got a pair of Adam P22a for testing. I like the midrange and the top end a lot but i´m missing the low end. Is...

phil
replies: 3 views: 1,431
norman_nomad 16th September 2007

AVID owns Digidesign. I've heard that AVID is loosing money, that Pro Tools sales are on the decrease etc. Here's what Yahoo...

nativeaudio
replies: 85 views: 6,260
Bob Olhsson 16th September 2007

Use your illusion 1, I always wondered what the sound panned left at 57 seconds is and why it is there. Is it on purpose??...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 1 views: 803
wineredno1 16th September 2007

The other DAT thread brought up a memory and I was hoping some of you might help me out. I worked in a studio just as DAT...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 29 views: 1,447
Benjy King 15th September 2007

I thought it might be more appropriate to put this in this area of the forum, mainly as a reference for what this particular...

Rick Shepherd
replies: 0 views: 753
Rick Shepherd 15th September 2007

While we're here discussing compressor Z vs eq X, the music industry is crashing in flames. Sales are going down so fast that one...

spaceman
replies: 44 views: 2,284
mikeeusa 15th September 2007

Well I have done a lot of listening to Lynn Fuston's cd comparing a lot of different converters including weiss, mytek, crane...

Diegel
replies: 2 views: 1,662
Diegel 15th September 2007

I have a Furman Ar pro, the specs specify that the Input capacity 30 amps & the output capacity is 22.5 to 30 amps. Does...

alexstringer
replies: 3 views: 522
SixAndChange 15th September 2007

olivia newton john's... let me be there. that song sounds great would love to know what it was mixed on.........p.s. who is the...

vintagelove
replies: 3 views: 744
Harvey Gerst 15th September 2007

What kind of cables do you use for your 1/4" patchbays? Brand... model #, etc. I usually go to redco.com and order mogami...

fooman
replies: 0 views: 711
fooman 15th September 2007

Greetings, Recently I won a very prestigious competition for audio engineers in Poland. The contest was organized by...

jacko
replies: 37 views: 5,690
Fleaman 15th September 2007

Because of the way you need to chain things (if you want them working properly), I daisy chain my external HD through my...

jordanh
replies: 2 views: 821
jordanh 15th September 2007

So the question is what to get :) I have the P11a monitors and want to get a sub because of the limited low-end of my...

David-Morpheus
replies: 3 views: 1,967
jamwerks 15th September 2007

Hi If someone got this pice of gear plzzz answer my question. Is standard version Alesis HD 24 has got 24trks up to 48hz and 12...

cypher_diaz
replies: 7 views: 827
travisbrown 15th September 2007

Hi, I'm trying to preserve a mix from reason, but I've printed the midi to audio, cause I have to. Is their any way to compare...

Firemans Run
replies: 1 views: 534
travisbrown 15th September 2007

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. After hanging out here a year or so ive started to notice things i never noticed on...

bluestarbass
replies: 2 views: 775
bleeding ears 15th September 2007

Anybody lease a HD 1 system with a 192 or 96 i/o. How much a month are you paying? Do you have to make a down payment? Places...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 4 views: 1,236
Steffmo 15th September 2007

I am trying to remember the name of this meter I saw--it was a standalone LED readout, high end meter that a mastering guy was...

morebutter
replies: 2 views: 931
morebutter 15th September 2007

love the tone, the quarter notes on the ride, vocals, great mixes. gooof jkthtyrt

audioez
replies: 23 views: 3,099
James Lehmann 15th September 2007

Anyone know where I can hire a decent nylon acoustic/electric in Sydney? Thanks

sbmuso
replies: 0 views: 633
sbmuso 15th September 2007

Just got em all hooked up tonight, I must say...I likey. The Digimax FS sounds great...and the RME 9652 is like a ROCK, love...

af_analog
replies: 0 views: 650
af_analog 15th September 2007

Anybody doing two identical tracks with different EQ on each? I can see a reason for this if you've got parametric EQ and want...

morebutter
replies: 4 views: 6,056
GYang 15th September 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search