The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Who out here has owned, or at least played extensively with both of these machines in an audio environment? I am in the market...

hduncan
replies: 27 views: 1,294
drumzy 5th October 2007

I was re listening some of their hits lately, and these songs are amazingly well mixed! Very punchy drum kits, they almost sound...

alexstringer
replies: 19 views: 2,468
Sugarnutz 5th October 2007

Hi GS, Is there a significant difference between the A, B, and C tape machine models?

soupking
replies: 3 views: 696
soupking 5th October 2007

Hi, I am a bit confused. I am mixing a song in Pro Tools 7.2 using plugins, delay compensation is turned on and tracks are...

jacko
replies: 8 views: 1,078
jacko 5th October 2007

I will be recording a remote gig in a week or two and I have only three channels remaining to track the drums. It's a great kit...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 6 views: 1,264
samwinston123 5th October 2007

Audiophile @ ILikeJam You guys argue about 44.1/88.2/96 or target sampling frequency? Well these guys apparently have tweeter...

slaveern
replies: 1 views: 751
theblue1 5th October 2007

A little bird has told me something very interesting...heh Kevin Burgin, 2006 AES award-winning designer, who has worked...

oceanblue
replies: 0 views: 1,288
oceanblue 4th October 2007

Current setup: Pres: Seventh Circle - 1 A12 (API), 1 N72 (Neve), 2 J99 (jensen twin servo) Presonus Digimax FS Studio...

dr bockman
replies: 15 views: 4,590
Audio Hombre 4th October 2007

My poor head gets confused and messed up when threads about contracts, and the more complex side of the biz get mixed up with...

goldphinga
replies: 16 views: 1,117
Sounds Great 4th October 2007

so i did one of my first actual metal bands this past week and it was a blast. i loved doing it, but here comes the...

drewrevolution
replies: 8 views: 1,214
RCM - Ronan 4th October 2007

I'm flying out of town this weekend to do a producing gig in Chicago. I talked to the engineer at the studio we'll be working at...

edvdr76
replies: 4 views: 917
edvdr76 4th October 2007

I received an e-mail from an ebay user. This is the e-mail, with names deleted. Has anyone ever received this type of...

Ken Walker
replies: 7 views: 734
dan p 4th October 2007

an actual Theremin. yep, i am totally intrigued, fascinated and blown away by the thing. do you folks know of good...

FMNYC
replies: 4 views: 592
FMNYC 4th October 2007

Going to vancouver once again to do a record in november. Independent label stuff, so no HUGE budget. Talked to the guitar...

C_F_H_13
replies: 15 views: 947
travisbrown 4th October 2007

I’m going to buy either the REDEYE or the REAMP this week. I’ve read good things about both and I’ve seen the debate...

666Dross666
replies: 25 views: 2,070
Sensual Ears 4th October 2007

Hear is footage of my live show. It is the only modern recording we have. I was thinking about micing amps for the keyboards...

Nu-tra
replies: 26 views: 1,806
Nu-tra 4th October 2007

What to wear in New York this week... Weather?

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 1,891
Kenny Gioia 4th October 2007

Hi, im new in the forum, and im starting my own studio and i will like some advice, im in the conflict of which microphone buy, i...

Bolo
replies: 6 views: 816
KEYBEEETSSS 4th October 2007

i was thinking about getting a motu 8pre. I was just wondering, does motu hardware work for cubase? I talked to a salesman at...

pikapikapi
replies: 16 views: 923
vixapphire 4th October 2007

To leave on, or turn off - that is the question. We've been discussing this at the studio. Some of the guys leave their gear on...

Mile-High
replies: 12 views: 1,673
dbbubba 4th October 2007

Well, it's a type of gear:-) Anyone taken the plunge? Anyone successfully using hearing aids while playing/listening to music?...

gtrnstuff
replies: 0 views: 761
gtrnstuff 4th October 2007

hi guys. Im after a Roland Phantom X-8 keyboard. I live in Perth Australia. im after a couple of trusted sites to by...

elfy
replies: 2 views: 636
Jack Pettit 4th October 2007

For those of you interested in the MW1, Wade was so nice to let us show an MW1 studiotool at the Chandler Limited booth 162....

mwagener
replies: 0 views: 1,218
mwagener 4th October 2007

Hello All. I'm in search of someone that would be interested in being reimbursed for half the cost of their room on Saturday and...

Lionman
replies: 3 views: 773
mwagener 4th October 2007

hi all, first off i would like to say THANKS to all participants to this forum. Although i have never posted before i have...

electric
replies: 23 views: 4,519
Stitch333 4th October 2007

how do you guy's keep the bass on laptop speakers, what frequency's should I am for so that it wont disapear ?

seb37000
replies: 13 views: 1,407
explorer 4th October 2007

Which will bypass the A-D conversion section on the Digi002? is it ADAT? or by going SPIDF?

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 565
maskedman72 4th October 2007

Trying to get my Martin acoustic bass to sound a little smoother in a mix. It seems a little too separate from the drums...

montanasan
replies: 11 views: 1,689
scuzzywuzzy 4th October 2007

It's all over, bar the updating! With the release of Apple's Logic 8, people got a much more refined, bugfree platform for...

chrisj
replies: 5 views: 1,013
chrisj 4th October 2007

Hey there, The last few projects I took to mastering all ended up being put through a WEISS dynamic eq and compress at 8.7K....

passenger
replies: 13 views: 5,905
toolskid 4th October 2007

I just got a KT 780 reverb off eBay for a pretty reasonable price I think. This thing is awesome. I'm really stoked to have some...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 788
ktf 4th October 2007

Hi, I got a call this morning to fill in for a session tomorrow. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup Apparently the producer and...

maestromiles
replies: 6 views: 802
goatsound 4th October 2007

Howdy ho! diddlydoo Long time lurker, first time poster here. Getting ready to jump headfirst into the wild world of mic...

ricman
replies: 9 views: 2,090
pan60 4th October 2007

Hi slutz, I would like to add another pair of lo-fi/consumer/PC type speakers to check my mixes. Any recomendations ? ...

David-Morpheus
replies: 16 views: 2,696
Silver Sonya 4th October 2007

Hi, im new in the forum, and im starting my own studio and i will like some advice, im in the conflict of which microphone buy, i...

Bolo
replies: 0 views: 574
Bolo 4th October 2007

Does anyone have any space available in or around NYC, that would be willing to let me stay them? For many reasons my plans fell...

conquest
replies: 1 views: 588
tenor39 4th October 2007

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they think the problem may be on my Drawmer 1960 pre amp. Basically I have...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 0 views: 620
AURORA4DTH 4th October 2007

Ok I have been really frustrated with this issue. I have a Roland Fantom S and an MPC 1000 I want my mpc as a master and fantom...

prieto1021
replies: 2 views: 690
prieto1021 4th October 2007

So my band (MySpace.com - Lorieta Sound - PLEASANT GROVE, Utah - Happy Hardcre / Rock / Pop - www.myspace.com/lorietasound) is...

megamat
replies: 3 views: 633
megamat 4th October 2007

We were given this Midas desk a couple years ago, it's missing the power supply which I did plan on sorting out but as it has...

china jam
replies: 1 views: 1,955
china jam 4th October 2007

I have composed a celtic-style composition and in the end of it I played a vocal part of LZ Gallows Pole on guitar. Just for fun....

moi
replies: 9 views: 1,025
Lee 3rd October 2007

I'm new to this forum... I've read a ton of mic threads here including a great shootout thread by johhnybregar which included...

kirkbross
replies: 16 views: 1,556
kirkbross 3rd October 2007

Hey all, I'm probably going to go to the hardware store and just buy some basic hooks to attach to the walls of the mixer case,...

The Greening
replies: 1 views: 521
Jay Kahrs 3rd October 2007

Hello I´m sitting here with 5 different microphones, trying to figure out which is the better, and i somewhat feel it really...

Mats
replies: 2 views: 807
Empty Planet 3rd October 2007

hey guys, I'm looking for an MS decoder. I've had a wtb thread going for a bit on the classifieds (looking for the discontinued...

alschnier
replies: 9 views: 2,059
[email protected] 3rd October 2007

I read an interview with Andy Wallace from mixonline.com where he talks about editing analog tape. Taken from Tech Tips from...

Joemamma
replies: 7 views: 2,642
Sigma 3rd October 2007

Hey guys I'm looking for the best monitors under and around $4,000 a pair to replace my genelec 1031A's any thoughts? So far I'm...

Diegel
replies: 18 views: 2,879
polycorn 3rd October 2007

Is the saffire a better choice? quality wise like with pre's/convertors? ignoring the fact that you get pt with the mbox2.

pikapikapi
replies: 1 views: 848
DSMrehearsal 3rd October 2007

Anyone used both. I probably won't use to mix - mainly for the wow factor and to check HP filters on vox. I am using the JBL...

bdunard
replies: 0 views: 1,339
bdunard 3rd October 2007

My monitoring signal path is Cubase -> RME Multiface -> Genelec monitors. Cubase is 32-float, RME DA converters are...

sound_forward
replies: 4 views: 2,708
DAS 3rd October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search