The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know there are several different versions of this compressor, but I'm specifically looking for one to use on bass and snare...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 19 views: 2,612
dbbubba 5th October 2007

I just booked my room at the Milford Hotel through AES. I thought I'd start a thread simply figuring out who all is coming from...

warhead
replies: 99 views: 5,046
bongo 5th October 2007

....NOT that I'm unhappy w/the GR, but there has to be ONE out there that is just "MAGIC." Which one......???????

Claude G.
replies: 22 views: 2,770
Guitarhak 5th October 2007

I am wanting to float my drum booth in my studio so I need some neoprene padding. Anybody know of a dealer in the US that can...

stresstour
replies: 3 views: 1,353
dingo 5th October 2007

Just got some new monitors the other day. NS10m's. Bloody hell! No bass! People said that this was the case but I thought they...

Paddlepop lion
replies: 0 views: 640
Paddlepop lion 5th October 2007

Anyone know of a good source around portland to buy this stuff? Not the easiest to find around here. Got any vendor...

beruang
replies: 8 views: 4,254
bpape 5th October 2007

Is there a definitive answer on whether or not Logic 8 will work on a Mac Pro with a PTHD TDM hardware system? I've heard both...

amost
replies: 0 views: 922
amost 5th October 2007

Hello all, With so many mixed and varying reviews on the Duende, I ended up going on gut feeling. Hopefully that feeling pans...

mynameischance
replies: 40 views: 3,906
[email protected] 5th October 2007

Any thoughts on this box? Focusrite: Hi Resolution Product Image Focusrite: Hi Resolution Product Image ISA...

Kecinzer
replies: 4 views: 1,617
obscure object 5th October 2007

Okay, lately EQ's been quite a mystery. At first it was a necessary tool. Then it seemed to be useful in small places. Then, I...

soupking
replies: 20 views: 1,134
doorknocker 5th October 2007

Hey fellow slutz, I have a mint Klaus Heyne U87 I'd like to try using for recording guitar amps/cabs. Is there any danger of...

suburbansoul
replies: 15 views: 4,661
Igotsoul4u 5th October 2007

Hey there, I want to be able to record 4 mics at once to separate channels on my PC. So far i can only record two. Im...

shuffle01
replies: 6 views: 772
shuffle01 5th October 2007

I've noticed in some "show me your rack" flicks that many seem to have more preamp outputs than mixer inputs. I assume...

BezowinZ
replies: 6 views: 725
BezowinZ 5th October 2007

hello ppl, Is CL 1B from TC any good ? thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 5 views: 871
GYang 5th October 2007

I LOVE making music! I am loving my germanuims and royer 121!!!! Cheers to making music everyone!!!! kfhkhthumbsup

TheReal7
replies: 2 views: 580
Gravity 5th October 2007

Anyone run across this connector--think they were introduced in Europe only stike would eliminate a box for Roland to the...

cjogo
replies: 1 views: 1,444
MOFO PRO 5th October 2007

First I liked it a lot it soundet nice on the first recordings I did(drums and GTR line)- but somedays later I listened again I...

tommy lee
replies: 17 views: 1,852
Sensual Ears 5th October 2007

So I just got my first 421 off of craigslist. Its a white MD421-N with only one bass roll off position and proprietary cable. I...

silverjet89
replies: 2 views: 1,234
gurubuzz 5th October 2007

I read somewhere that motu's don't do well with nec firewire cards. guess what i have, a nec card. is there something wrong...

pikapikapi
replies: 0 views: 415
pikapikapi 5th October 2007

As some of you know, I was in the band The Rosenbergs. It's been almost 6 months since David and I performed together and our...

kittonian
replies: 5 views: 1,129
d. gauss 5th October 2007

I've been wanting a Joe Meek channel strip for awhile, and my hands are tried up trying to decide between the VC1 and VC6Q. They...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 11,703
Janesaid2me 5th October 2007

Hey guys, I have a pair of Roland DM 20 Monitors that I bought probably about 4 or 5 years ago. I bought them b/c I started...

sethbrand_12
replies: 1 views: 3,992
davioh 5th October 2007

Is there anyone making a simple box for mixing back a single mic singal into the cue mix? I know I have seen guys use these but...

bdunard
replies: 0 views: 594
bdunard 5th October 2007

thinking about getting one here quick and about $1300.00 seems to be the going price i have seen. anyone know of anywhere to pick...

guitardom
replies: 11 views: 1,146
druhms 5th October 2007

AES New York 2007 Historical Event H2 Saturday, October 6, 5:00 pm — 7:00 pm H2 - LEGENDS OF NASHVILLE SOUND/HISTORY OF...

Bob Olhsson
replies: 0 views: 1,168
Bob Olhsson 5th October 2007

Who out here has owned, or at least played extensively with both of these machines in an audio environment? I am in the market...

hduncan
replies: 27 views: 1,294
drumzy 5th October 2007

I was re listening some of their hits lately, and these songs are amazingly well mixed! Very punchy drum kits, they almost sound...

alexstringer
replies: 19 views: 2,468
Sugarnutz 5th October 2007

Hi GS, Is there a significant difference between the A, B, and C tape machine models?

soupking
replies: 3 views: 696
soupking 5th October 2007

Hi, I am a bit confused. I am mixing a song in Pro Tools 7.2 using plugins, delay compensation is turned on and tracks are...

jacko
replies: 8 views: 1,077
jacko 5th October 2007

I will be recording a remote gig in a week or two and I have only three channels remaining to track the drums. It's a great kit...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 6 views: 1,264
samwinston123 5th October 2007

Audiophile @ ILikeJam You guys argue about 44.1/88.2/96 or target sampling frequency? Well these guys apparently have tweeter...

slaveern
replies: 1 views: 747
theblue1 5th October 2007

A little bird has told me something very interesting...heh Kevin Burgin, 2006 AES award-winning designer, who has worked...

oceanblue
replies: 0 views: 1,288
oceanblue 4th October 2007

Current setup: Pres: Seventh Circle - 1 A12 (API), 1 N72 (Neve), 2 J99 (jensen twin servo) Presonus Digimax FS Studio...

dr bockman
replies: 15 views: 4,586
Audio Hombre 4th October 2007

My poor head gets confused and messed up when threads about contracts, and the more complex side of the biz get mixed up with...

goldphinga
replies: 16 views: 1,114
Sounds Great 4th October 2007

so i did one of my first actual metal bands this past week and it was a blast. i loved doing it, but here comes the...

drewrevolution
replies: 8 views: 1,214
RCM - Ronan 4th October 2007

I'm flying out of town this weekend to do a producing gig in Chicago. I talked to the engineer at the studio we'll be working at...

edvdr76
replies: 4 views: 917
edvdr76 4th October 2007

I received an e-mail from an ebay user. This is the e-mail, with names deleted. Has anyone ever received this type of...

Ken Walker
replies: 7 views: 733
dan p 4th October 2007

an actual Theremin. yep, i am totally intrigued, fascinated and blown away by the thing. do you folks know of good...

FMNYC
replies: 4 views: 591
FMNYC 4th October 2007

Going to vancouver once again to do a record in november. Independent label stuff, so no HUGE budget. Talked to the guitar...

C_F_H_13
replies: 15 views: 947
travisbrown 4th October 2007

I’m going to buy either the REDEYE or the REAMP this week. I’ve read good things about both and I’ve seen the debate...

666Dross666
replies: 25 views: 2,070
Sensual Ears 4th October 2007

Hear is footage of my live show. It is the only modern recording we have. I was thinking about micing amps for the keyboards...

Nu-tra
replies: 26 views: 1,806
Nu-tra 4th October 2007

What to wear in New York this week... Weather?

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 1,891
Kenny Gioia 4th October 2007

Hi, im new in the forum, and im starting my own studio and i will like some advice, im in the conflict of which microphone buy, i...

Bolo
replies: 6 views: 816
KEYBEEETSSS 4th October 2007

i was thinking about getting a motu 8pre. I was just wondering, does motu hardware work for cubase? I talked to a salesman at...

pikapikapi
replies: 16 views: 923
vixapphire 4th October 2007

To leave on, or turn off - that is the question. We've been discussing this at the studio. Some of the guys leave their gear on...

Mile-High
replies: 12 views: 1,673
dbbubba 4th October 2007

Well, it's a type of gear:-) Anyone taken the plunge? Anyone successfully using hearing aids while playing/listening to music?...

gtrnstuff
replies: 0 views: 761
gtrnstuff 4th October 2007

hi guys. Im after a Roland Phantom X-8 keyboard. I live in Perth Australia. im after a couple of trusted sites to by...

elfy
replies: 2 views: 636
Jack Pettit 4th October 2007

For those of you interested in the MW1, Wade was so nice to let us show an MW1 studiotool at the Chandler Limited booth 162....

mwagener
replies: 0 views: 1,218
mwagener 4th October 2007

Hello All. I'm in search of someone that would be interested in being reimbursed for half the cost of their room on Saturday and...

Lionman
replies: 3 views: 772
mwagener 4th October 2007

hi all, first off i would like to say THANKS to all participants to this forum. Although i have never posted before i have...

electric
replies: 23 views: 4,519
Stitch333 4th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search