The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My ADAM A7's are my main monitors for mixing. I have an pair of Fostex PM04 monitors that ive considering throwing up for...

layez
replies: 4 views: 1,508
T_MIX 7th October 2007

How does purchasing UAD cards and plugs work? Do you buy a "project pack" or "Express Pack" and get a card...

fooman
replies: 13 views: 2,048
timmcallister 7th October 2007

what cables would i need to connect Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A ? i have a interface HD Protools i have a mixer beringer Eurodesk...

ventura33
replies: 0 views: 692
ventura33 7th October 2007

Just wondering why you wouldn't mix most music on a home made car stereo speaker set or simply mix on a reasonably good quality...

FFTT
replies: 69 views: 5,033
theblue1 7th October 2007

...how important is having a spiffy transformer present? I'm looking at the Radial DIs, and there is a Pro DI ($90) and a JDI...

lanervoza
replies: 10 views: 1,024
Bluzzi 7th October 2007

This is a funny video of Johnny Tsak jamming his nuts off at a private party. Some lady just HAD to take out her trash during...

FFTT
replies: 0 views: 552
FFTT 7th October 2007

I could be alone in this, but I think car commercial music kicks A$$ as times. Who are the guys that do this stuff? Is there...

uptoolate
replies: 5 views: 2,369
theblue1 7th October 2007

Guys: Why do they have such bad reputation? I just bought an older 16 channel Phonic and it is FANTASTIC! No noise and sounds...

Claude G.
replies: 6 views: 2,995
firby 7th October 2007

Hey All, Looking to bring a friend of mine to AES today.. Anyone have extra guest passes? Thanks! jamieboss1

jamieboss1
replies: 0 views: 1,050
jamieboss1 7th October 2007

I have opportunity to buy this used console for my mixing OTB needs.It has transformers on each channel.Price +- 6000usd.Any...

janek 68
replies: 0 views: 2,479
janek 68 7th October 2007

Alright so I'm looking to get a new audio/midi interface that uses firewire and is around 400 or so bills. Right now I use a...

wormsoftheearth
replies: 3 views: 987
steelyfan 7th October 2007

and its absolutely AMAZING. teenagers is a hell of a tune. i dig the production on this record too. anyone else heard...

lwr
replies: 61 views: 6,873
juniorhifikit 7th October 2007

I have a pair of 2" tapes full of tracks that i need to take across the country with me on the plane. Wouldn't the tapes get...

edvdr76
replies: 12 views: 717
Brent 7th October 2007

Hi, Just bought Universal Audio 2-610 .. Can i use them for glue mix at masterbus? i see some hip hop producer using that for...

1945MF
replies: 8 views: 1,403
1945MF 7th October 2007

Slutz- After reading tons of posts regarding the Blue Sky's I went and picked up the Media Desk 2.1 system. I needed a bit...

Antagonist
replies: 1 views: 716
Pascal Sijen 7th October 2007

What I wanna know is where can I buy a Beyer M380 from?? I hear they're awesome, but I look on ebay all the time and they never,...

Stuey Stu
replies: 0 views: 478
Stuey Stu 7th October 2007

maybe a stupid question but its my first aes~ thanks!!

Mr XY
replies: 15 views: 1,427
Fletcher 7th October 2007

Hey! I'd like to clean the front of my UA 2192 (sort of brushed chrome). The metal got a little darker here and there due to...

MrVelvet
replies: 3 views: 1,055
travisbrown 7th October 2007

Just heard about a sizeable explosion in NYC? Hoping everybody's OK. Anyone know details? hooppie

Realtugs
replies: 3 views: 941
Realtugs 7th October 2007

Beware of Paypal phishing scams, 2 were attempted on me in the last few days. They start with "Dear valued...

heathen
replies: 6 views: 1,393
davioh 7th October 2007

I have a digi 003, a UA2192, and a pair of API 512c's. I have the UA2192 hooked up via ADAT (toslink) to and from the digi and am...

jleeward
replies: 0 views: 724
jleeward 7th October 2007

Im running Cubase SX3. When ever i create a group channel (say for drums) all my panning on the toms is lost. Everything just...

shuffle01
replies: 2 views: 1,118
shuffle01 7th October 2007

Hello I´m sorry if this has been covered before, but I wonder if anyone knows what Focusrite micpre is it in the original...

SMT
replies: 4 views: 715
Whitecat 6th October 2007

I'm looking to run my audio and VSTi's off of an external HD. My laptop, which I use as my DAW (Windows XP Pro), has an e-SATA...

verb1
replies: 2 views: 703
Nu-tra 6th October 2007

I am moving into a new house and I need help setting up my studio. If you look at the pictures I attached I will have my Ominrax...

Joji
replies: 4 views: 2,127
bpape 6th October 2007

Hi there. I am wondering what people's opinions are on what would be my best choice for converters for tracking, mixing, and...

Diegel
replies: 4 views: 2,629
allencollins 6th October 2007

How many outputs can you directly assign from a 003 LE to a 24 channel mixing board for OTB mixing? I suspect it may be only 8,...

Yetti
replies: 2 views: 1,348
Yetti 6th October 2007

I'm ordering a pair of BM5a's, and they'll be hooked up to my Presonus Firebox. I heard everyones crazy about Mogami's, but they...

Jaan
replies: 1 views: 653
dementedchord 6th October 2007

I saw this youtube video, the man makes some great points. Winds of change are all around. ....Ringtones cost more than...

tarnationsauce
replies: 4 views: 1,432
8th_note 6th October 2007

Hi. Which one of these se electronics mics would you pick for use on classical guitar (no other instruments in the mix), and how...

mortlar
replies: 3 views: 1,728
Trent in WA 6th October 2007

Hi guys, A friend of mine wants to get himself an amplifier and speakers for surround while budget being maximally 2000...

Ruphus
replies: 11 views: 1,287
Ruphus 6th October 2007

I am doing the majority of my mixing at my little place on PTLE (MAC). But I am taking my personal CD over to a friends who has a...

superburtm
replies: 0 views: 498
superburtm 6th October 2007

I've been working at a studio for a while now that's got really great gear, but the control room has some serious EQ issues...

samwinston123
replies: 9 views: 1,179
greatgreatriver 6th October 2007

If you get a session from a live gig and some tracks simply have to be retracked because they aren't good enough ..... how do you...

XJR
replies: 24 views: 1,707
KEYBEEETSSS 6th October 2007

Hey everyone. I've noticed some keys players use a small mixer to send multiple boards into a guitar amp. My keyboard player...

OrangeSun
replies: 0 views: 1,926
OrangeSun 6th October 2007

when I told my wife I wanted to get a couple of old ward beck console strips and rack them for their preamps she...

mister
replies: 21 views: 1,873
andrew berlin 6th October 2007

I have always double tracked guitar since I can remember. I was wondering if anybody miced two cabinets at the same time and...

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 540
Jason Poulin 6th October 2007

Whats the Friday night spot??? cellfone

Nerve Nickels
replies: 2 views: 1,161
Jules 6th October 2007

Hey all, I'm renovating my studio and there are lots of new tasty mics that I absolutely WILL NOT trust the shabby "on...

Audionaut
replies: 19 views: 2,057
swafford 6th October 2007

Hi everyone, I was just looking for some advice on miking my amp for recording.right now I'm using an M-Audio nova mike and an...

osharan
replies: 7 views: 2,944
osharan 6th October 2007

AES... here we goboing, Saddly I miss the first day but this Saturday and Sunday are mine!! See you there Jules. Armando...

delcosmos
replies: 4 views: 852
Empty Planet 6th October 2007

I had a chance to audition this fantastic little 4 channel pre with the existentialist name, the NPNG ("No Pain, No...

joelpatterson
replies: 7 views: 3,565
joelpatterson 6th October 2007

I need some guidance with my routing. I have a Ghost routed to a patchbay and want to run outboard pres through the board. ...

Klauth
replies: 2 views: 779
psycho_monkey 6th October 2007

Hey guys, I am an audio productions student and I wanted a new good set of headphones for school projects and my own projects...

sethbrand_12
replies: 2 views: 582
travisbrown 6th October 2007

I received my solo 6's today. I read in the papers with it, that the beryllium tweeter cannot scratched or it dangerous? Can...

fuzzface777
replies: 11 views: 2,926
fuzzface777 6th October 2007

anyone have any experience using the SM Pro Audio AO8 ? i need more inputs on my motu 828mk2, and this seems like a cheaper...

derma_tek
replies: 1 views: 1,105
travisbrown 6th October 2007

For those of you who love the sound of tape like me, Super VHS can be a viable option. I just dug this file up from the inner...

bcgood
replies: 1 views: 1,057
wineredno1 6th October 2007

This may sound stupid... But who cares. :) I just got a couple of akg mics and the clips won't screw on to my stands. They are...

mikemillinator
replies: 0 views: 644
mikemillinator 6th October 2007

Anyone know the best and cheapest way for us to give surfers a means to listen to 30=60 seconds or more of our upcoming CD's on...

natpub
replies: 7 views: 1,082
PhilR 6th October 2007

any rumors or predictions? cooge

mixerguy
replies: 84 views: 9,858
theblotted 6th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search