The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm relatively new to outboard hardware, so not sure how i would add a compressor for the purpose of tracking and using it on the...

wickster
replies: 0 views: 507
wickster 11th October 2007

hey . how good are these ? i have the ones that come with protools . they arent the same ones right ? Universal Audio |...

ramzijr
replies: 45 views: 3,406
davioh 11th October 2007

Digi just announced a facelift for the ICON D-Control.... black is back! Nice. Chris...

protoolsusers
replies: 6 views: 6,039
SoundEng1 11th October 2007

I just ordered a pair from myself from Spectrumaudio.com they've shipped, arriving on Saturday. Apparently free shipping to U.S....

Jaan
replies: 0 views: 1,209
Jaan 11th October 2007

Hi everyone. I hope this doesn't seem a stupid first question. I've found this forum a great source of knowledge in the past so...

Andrew_Chart
replies: 0 views: 528
Andrew_Chart 11th October 2007

Who makes a good ITB Death Flanger. I have loads of UAD and Wave plugins, all the flangers sound likedfegad I remember trying a...

Rednose
replies: 7 views: 1,000
davioh 11th October 2007

I get a lot of noise from my germ when I use it with my vocal chain which is often SM7>GERM>550A>1176. WHen I use a...

superburtm
replies: 23 views: 1,710
china jam 11th October 2007

George Benson is a friend so I am posting this info. Skinner auctioneers of Boston are auctioning a nice collection of high value...

100below
replies: 2 views: 518
kafka 11th October 2007

Im new and shopping for a good ADA. i read a lot of great things about the Lynx2. i bought an Aardsync to take care of clocking...

Rea
replies: 49 views: 4,305
lukejs 11th October 2007

Can you hear the backing track when the chorus kicks in? They dont even try to hide it.... QOcGKHk7dQ0

quietdrive
replies: 76 views: 4,512
Audio Hombre 10th October 2007

I can't seem to get the Gain Reduction lights to line up with the holes and the Bypass and Supernice buttons to engage. I've...

filthyrich
replies: 2 views: 487
filthyrich 10th October 2007

AES 2007 Show Report | ãƒ*ックオンカンパニー » Waves Some informations, in...

K-Slash
replies: 3 views: 2,074
Realtugs 10th October 2007

Hi, all... This is driving me nuts! I have a Focusrite Octopre feeding 8 ins (9-16) to a MOTU 24i (not the 24I/O) via a 25...

Buzz Smith
replies: 2 views: 1,686
dan p 10th October 2007

I have Pioneer CAC V3000 here, it is a 300-CD jukebox, 2 players and digital outs etc, pro gear, weights a ton :P . It is...

esaias
replies: 1 views: 1,870
ansgar.kern 10th October 2007

Looking for a console for OTB mixing. Need around 24 channels for around $20,000 or less. Anybody know where to find...

Sonicvalley
replies: 6 views: 2,517
RKrizman 10th October 2007

who took a cassette of rough mixes to a record store in NYC of Springsteins stuff and played it there for his friends wondering...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 492
Sigma 10th October 2007

While sick on bed with a laptop you have plenty of time to kill, so I thought to put out this comparison. I took my Powerbook,...

jindrich
replies: 11 views: 2,261
jindrich 10th October 2007

Sluttyz- Anybody know if the Focusrite Liquid Mix is "getting along better" with the Mac Intels yet? I have heard...

Antagonist
replies: 0 views: 661
Antagonist 10th October 2007

Just wondering if anyone takes a no cash up front/we'll give you points gamble on a band with some but not a ton of commercial...

Cujo
replies: 19 views: 1,486
Kenny Gioia 10th October 2007

AND I've just heard the new Radiohead album. All in all it's been a good 60 minutes. heh I'll get back to you about that...

the tortoise
replies: 1 views: 617
rapfreak 10th October 2007

Hi. I have an Altec 1591 a Comp/amp. I have had it for a while, but took it out today to test it. Itr actually sounded quite...

Lennon
replies: 3 views: 1,153
espen askelad 10th October 2007

anyone else ever do this to themselves? so i'm working on a hip hop mix today, and i get things sounding good on both sets of...

rayne
replies: 18 views: 2,363
rayne 10th October 2007

... first of all, apologies if this is in the wrong place? the girl I normally use is working in brasil so can any london...

bigbongo
replies: 0 views: 844
bigbongo 10th October 2007

I thought it might be a good idea to gather all links to A/B-type recordings in one place. This might help those of us who for...

A. Linna
replies: 37 views: 10,943
8th_note 10th October 2007

I can't seem to find any confirmed info that says I will be able to use my TDM hardware with Logic Pro 8 on my MacPro. It says...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 653
stefanosoffia 10th October 2007

Drop by and give a listen: Mic Listening Room There are now 62 mics for your listening pleasure, including some vintage mics...

chris319
replies: 0 views: 571
chris319 10th October 2007

AES

I know I'm gonna get slammed for this but here goes. Did anyone go to the API booth and then to the Toft booth and try both...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 0 views: 570
dasoundjunkie 10th October 2007

Hello! Does anyone know if you can put UAD cards alongside Pro Tools Accel cards in an expansion chassis? Don't know if this...

Flanders
replies: 1 views: 605
Flanders 10th October 2007

I'm looking at the Lynx AES16 cards. They claim 16 channels at 192kHz over single wire AES. I haven't found any other gear that...

spiderman
replies: 0 views: 577
soundslikejoe 10th October 2007

Hi there, howdy I am a keyboardist and I'm building a new studio in my basement. I've been reading GS for a long while and I...

Mr. Varaldo
replies: 3 views: 1,571
Mr. Varaldo 10th October 2007

Come and hang out with us at the Gearslutz Lounge Couches, rest your feet! - grab swag! Meet your online buddies in person! ...

Jules
replies: 59 views: 3,619
frank lyon 10th October 2007

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet so many of our fellow Gearslutz at the AES convention. I had a wonderful time...

kittonian
replies: 0 views: 766
kittonian 10th October 2007

This is my first post on this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this isn't the right place for this thread... I'm...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 761
fastlane 10th October 2007

Would you prefer recording to Tape then send to Digital? or Go Digital all the way?.. What do you guys prefer and why?

Jbrax
replies: 1 views: 514
macgee 10th October 2007

i'm interested in checking out the API 5500 dual EQ... so i'm reading up on it.. but i can't seem to find out what frequency...

t_d
replies: 2 views: 1,480
t_d 10th October 2007

Hi Folks, I checked out the amazing SSL booth at AES this weekend and am still drooling over the prospect of someday mixing at...

jambirn
replies: 1 views: 585
[email protected] 10th October 2007

Hello there. I come to you slutz again with a question. I always thought that there was one type of mic stand. I recently bought...

mikemillinator
replies: 6 views: 572
Matti 10th October 2007

In the 80's the snare was in drenched in reverb, toms in another dimension! Current trends to have snare, kick, hihat, cym...

fuzzface777
replies: 16 views: 1,160
picksail 10th October 2007

I have been thinking about getting a Senn 421 for guitar and drums. I have seen some white vintage models on evilbay, as well as...

fuzzface777
replies: 5 views: 2,874
tarnationsauce 10th October 2007

Their name and console models are only 2 characters long.

soupking
replies: 2 views: 496
soupking 10th October 2007

Hey guys, Nice lounge setup. Go GS!! kfhkh I was contemplating dropping large $$ on an M49. I thought maybe I should hit AES...

hle144
replies: 19 views: 2,312
abit 10th October 2007

Okay, I'm new and a guitar player so take it easy on me! mezed I just finished recording an album where we went through various...

guitarist4life
replies: 2 views: 1,427
James Lugo 10th October 2007

Has anyone listened to this new record yet? I know that Kurt posts here sometimes so I was hoping for some insight. The...

rlsoundsystem
replies: 13 views: 5,466
blarg 10th October 2007

Well, there has been some hype and a lot of nice things said about these mics. I'd been looking to round out a great drum mic...

manthe
replies: 28 views: 3,799
TobyToby 10th October 2007

I can leap out and snag passing producer / engineer / mixer superstars, and persuade them to come do guest Q&A...

Jules
replies: 13 views: 1,638
delcosmos 10th October 2007

Do these guys even have indie rates? If so, how much are they charging (unsigned acts) per song? Please PM if you have specific...

timothy
replies: 9 views: 6,496
indie 10th October 2007

hey all, i soon will be lucky enough to record a track with a local singer in my city called zkye. here is her myspace so...

theque
replies: 5 views: 1,152
theque 10th October 2007

hello fellow slutz ! ok..so my setup unfortunatly now is..(dont laugh..im not rich :) pro tools tdm 6.4 dfegad 888 16...

ORGANIK
replies: 0 views: 567
ORGANIK 10th October 2007

I'm likely going to be adding a Lucid A/D 9624 stereo converter to my rig which now uses a Presonus Firestudio for converters. ...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 2 views: 625
PheelTheMusic 10th October 2007

Hey everyone, What I need is a permanent workhorse amp+cab/combo that will be able to give me pretty good range of overdriven...

TheRealRoach
replies: 33 views: 3,097
Brian Whitten 10th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search