The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here's the deal, I've got an old pair of dbx 160x's as well as a new pair of RNC's in the Mercenary rack and a pair of dbx...

aermotor
replies: 13 views: 1,848
aermotor 19th October 2007

I've been reading some great things on here about these headphones. I was thinking about getting a pair, however i wanted to know...

Neruk
replies: 1 views: 2,403
bobx 19th October 2007

I dont know if I will get a response because this compressor is not in the now. But does any one have any thoughts/ experiance...

Gibripper75
replies: 0 views: 3,251
Gibripper75 19th October 2007

my situation is that a) I like dynamic mics. b) my recent accusation of an RE20 is not working so well w/ my LA610 for acoustic...

tree montgomery
replies: 18 views: 2,708
travisbrown 19th October 2007

Hi I just purchased one Fostex r8 recorder with the purpose of recording from my pc to it to make saturation effects. I am a...

EspenKluge
replies: 11 views: 1,553
Da Mill 19th October 2007

Anybody knows how many samples of delay you hear when using 'low latency monitoring' in PT LE (digi002) on a record enabled...

yuppie
replies: 11 views: 1,528
Sensual Ears 19th October 2007

I am Doing a session in a room with Mix Plus.... I am just tracking so I want to save the whole Protools session and open it up...

gurubuzz
replies: 3 views: 878
recall 19th October 2007

I've been trying ribbon mics (Royer 121)on snares lately and I truly dig their sound - the wood sound of the snare is there and...

SoundWeavers
replies: 4 views: 3,979
PRobb 19th October 2007

Guys: Just bought a NOS 3234...was very surprised by how good it is! It is a very kool sounding and pro recording...

Claude G.
replies: 2 views: 3,613
Claude G. 19th October 2007

YouTube - Arms And Legs - New Video From China A friend of mine got signed in china heres the music video. give it a listen and...

critical
replies: 0 views: 668
critical 19th October 2007

I have been looking for a replacement of the ns10m, and i find that there is nothing... its most basic spec is that its a...

audiothings
replies: 5 views: 1,438
dubrichie 19th October 2007

One thing I've been wondering about, with the slutty popularity of summing boxes, is what is the difference between a rack...

crufty
replies: 12 views: 5,933
crufty 19th October 2007

When using multiple tracks of the same guitar (different amps/mics) do you buss them when adding compression and use a stereo...

Coldsnow
replies: 3 views: 635
Protools Guy 19th October 2007

Please can somebody help me? I am that one who posted about conference in university half a year ago. From that I lost contact...

icecubeman
replies: 9 views: 1,196
u b k 19th October 2007

I guess the title says it all, im looking for a midrange console that has snapshot automation, i dont care if it has motorized...

deuc647
replies: 5 views: 745
deuc647 19th October 2007

So I know that power can interfere with your normal cords, so I was wondering how far away to keep them apart from each...

Chris
replies: 5 views: 861
colinmiller 19th October 2007

Very Interesting. (Photo of George Pringle) ...just found the online link for the full article HERE: Ok I'm...

noiseflaw
replies: 7 views: 1,592
sam sanford 19th October 2007

Need input on next purchase. I need three more channels of good mic pres before I can replace my Digimax LT. I have 5 channels...

jyork13
replies: 12 views: 987
aermotor 19th October 2007

I was offered three units, 2 x Aphex 207 tube pre (4 x mic pre´s total) and TLA 2012 Indego parametric valve eq (stereo 2 band...

T.Johannsson
replies: 0 views: 793
T.Johannsson 19th October 2007

looking on upgrading converters. will the lynx aurora 8 work well with the 001? should I get a 002 to hook up the lynx? I dont...

jorstua
replies: 2 views: 640
barryjohns 19th October 2007

Does anyone know any good DirectX or VST plugins for guitar effects? Especially spacey/delay/don't like to use this word but...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 1,281
heisleyamor 19th October 2007

I posted this at Home Recording too, but I wanted to share this with the slutz. $15 (best-offered down from $20) and worth every...

chickencoop
replies: 2 views: 645
chickencoop 19th October 2007

Hi all. About to get some tonelux eq. Very interested in what the comps sound like. Spiggy

Ski spiggy
replies: 13 views: 1,539
Ski spiggy 19th October 2007

I just bought two DBX K9-22 from Acoustilog in NY because they are supposed to work in a standard Dolby 361 frame a fact I have...

yrplace
replies: 0 views: 1,527
yrplace 19th October 2007

Hello friends! I've been a frequent reader of the website.. but just registered and this my first post. Question: I am...

Byron
replies: 2 views: 695
blackwatch5805 19th October 2007

I'm looking for a nice pre to go with my SM7...I want to stay under 700/800 dollars...I was thinkin about the Chameleon Labs...

heisleyamor
replies: 42 views: 4,835
Baz 19th October 2007

Does anybody know where I can purchase these from? hooppie

Hpatty
replies: 2 views: 647
yarrick19 19th October 2007

This poll is based on the thread "mp3 mix approval slow...

chris carter
replies: 7 views: 1,177
dbbubba 19th October 2007

Hi guys this is my first post! ;) Here is my problem.. I have a pair of LA4 (blackface) but one has a defect when I turn the...

bellidezzio
replies: 2 views: 666
bellidezzio 18th October 2007
replies: - views: -
lwr 18th October 2007

Hi I´m building my studio.hittt I hope you can help me with some advices that I need for doing this better. The size is 5...

deepshow
replies: 7 views: 998
soupking 18th October 2007

Has anyone here actually used a Bricasti on a project. Not listened to it in a demo but actually used it for recording.

plexisys
replies: 3 views: 1,765
Baz 18th October 2007

I have a pair of Tannoy System 800 that need to have the speakers replaced, therefore I'm considering changing them...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 606
djanogil 18th October 2007

I'm not a believer of the Distressor hype. Let's here some examples of "Holy ****"

keiffer
replies: 87 views: 7,426
octatonic 18th October 2007

Hello, I have a couple of questions regarding a Chinese ribbon mic mod and application. Background: I just got one of the...

piotr
replies: 14 views: 5,484
6dyslexicelephnt 18th October 2007

Anyone care to guess what this whole setup might be worth? It's a complete Wurlitzer 112 with original Amp and Bench. I've had it...

aermotor
replies: 1 views: 2,183
Stevil 18th October 2007

I record a podcast between a couple of friends - we currently use 4x Audiotechnica AT2020 mics and monitor ourselves with...

decryption
replies: 2 views: 2,039
zilver 18th October 2007

I have recorded tons of vo's over my years in the business. I have "better" mics, but thought I'd take a shot at the...

djp
replies: 1 views: 706
danno812 18th October 2007

I know, it's a weird question. But I'm curious about the "Joemeek sound", understanding full well that it is not...

bongomania
replies: 0 views: 537
bongomania 18th October 2007

I'm in the market for a new set of reference monitors for mixing sound design & music (stereo). Whatever i get needs to...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 878
plexisys 18th October 2007

I couldn't access the site for like 30 minutes!!! At first I panicked, then I wasted some time on the TapeOp board, then I...

Audionaut
replies: 2 views: 527
Oroz 18th October 2007

hi, what do you guys think about a list of all the plugin latency? i start cooge all native, audiounits: Sonnox Inflator: 0...

JMJ Auer
replies: 0 views: 1,320
JMJ Auer 18th October 2007

Anyone know what happened to the whole Old School Audio thing. they seemed to be pushing real hard at one point with their 500...

Klauth
replies: 1 views: 532
NathanEldred 18th October 2007

I have a session Friday morning, and I am trying to decide which of my pres to use on which parts of the kit. My pres: 7...

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 664
uptoolate 18th October 2007

...i recently had a great band in my studio to record. The resulting tracks sound great, their sound is kind of a cross between...

Ottomo
replies: 35 views: 2,868
Neruk 18th October 2007

Have any of you ever experienced this? My mix sessions are never attended, and often I’m mixing for non-local artists anyway....

chris carter
replies: 18 views: 1,180
chris carter 18th October 2007

Hello Gearslutz, As iam newbie about it, please could anyone explain me definition of Clock.I have got it on my Motu 828 and...

Modusvivendiuk
replies: 5 views: 611
Ben B 18th October 2007

I'm going to make some more XLR cables (microphone and connecting cables for various boxes) and a question occurred to me: Is...

Elk
replies: 8 views: 3,415
Elk 18th October 2007

Don't want to pay the major bucks for HD. So if I go with the Digi musician production toolkit and a M-audio ProFire...

stresstour
replies: 5 views: 741
[email protected] 18th October 2007

Hey there. Has anybody had experience with either the Studer A80 mkI or the AMPEX AG440-8 1 inch eight tracks? Opinions of...

woodlands
replies: 8 views: 3,705
Paul Hammond 18th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search