The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I guess the title says it all, im looking for a midrange console that has snapshot automation, i dont care if it has motorized...

deuc647
replies: 5 views: 745
deuc647 19th October 2007

So I know that power can interfere with your normal cords, so I was wondering how far away to keep them apart from each...

Chris
replies: 5 views: 860
colinmiller 19th October 2007

Very Interesting. (Photo of George Pringle) ...just found the online link for the full article HERE: Ok I'm...

noiseflaw
replies: 7 views: 1,592
sam sanford 19th October 2007

Need input on next purchase. I need three more channels of good mic pres before I can replace my Digimax LT. I have 5 channels...

jyork13
replies: 12 views: 984
aermotor 19th October 2007

I was offered three units, 2 x Aphex 207 tube pre (4 x mic pre´s total) and TLA 2012 Indego parametric valve eq (stereo 2 band...

T.Johannsson
replies: 0 views: 792
T.Johannsson 19th October 2007

looking on upgrading converters. will the lynx aurora 8 work well with the 001? should I get a 002 to hook up the lynx? I dont...

jorstua
replies: 2 views: 640
barryjohns 19th October 2007

Does anyone know any good DirectX or VST plugins for guitar effects? Especially spacey/delay/don't like to use this word but...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 1,279
heisleyamor 19th October 2007

I posted this at Home Recording too, but I wanted to share this with the slutz. $15 (best-offered down from $20) and worth every...

chickencoop
replies: 2 views: 644
chickencoop 19th October 2007

Hi all. About to get some tonelux eq. Very interested in what the comps sound like. Spiggy

Ski spiggy
replies: 13 views: 1,539
Ski spiggy 19th October 2007

I just bought two DBX K9-22 from Acoustilog in NY because they are supposed to work in a standard Dolby 361 frame a fact I have...

yrplace
replies: 0 views: 1,527
yrplace 19th October 2007

Hello friends! I've been a frequent reader of the website.. but just registered and this my first post. Question: I am...

Byron
replies: 2 views: 695
blackwatch5805 19th October 2007

I'm looking for a nice pre to go with my SM7...I want to stay under 700/800 dollars...I was thinkin about the Chameleon Labs...

heisleyamor
replies: 42 views: 4,835
Baz 19th October 2007

Does anybody know where I can purchase these from? hooppie

Hpatty
replies: 2 views: 645
yarrick19 19th October 2007

This poll is based on the thread "mp3 mix approval slow...

chris carter
replies: 7 views: 1,177
dbbubba 19th October 2007

Hi guys this is my first post! ;) Here is my problem.. I have a pair of LA4 (blackface) but one has a defect when I turn the...

bellidezzio
replies: 2 views: 664
bellidezzio 18th October 2007
replies: - views: -
lwr 18th October 2007

Hi I´m building my studio.hittt I hope you can help me with some advices that I need for doing this better. The size is 5...

deepshow
replies: 7 views: 998
soupking 18th October 2007

Has anyone here actually used a Bricasti on a project. Not listened to it in a demo but actually used it for recording.

plexisys
replies: 3 views: 1,765
Baz 18th October 2007

I have a pair of Tannoy System 800 that need to have the speakers replaced, therefore I'm considering changing them...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 605
djanogil 18th October 2007

I'm not a believer of the Distressor hype. Let's here some examples of "Holy ****"

keiffer
replies: 87 views: 7,423
octatonic 18th October 2007

Hello, I have a couple of questions regarding a Chinese ribbon mic mod and application. Background: I just got one of the...

piotr
replies: 14 views: 5,483
6dyslexicelephnt 18th October 2007

Anyone care to guess what this whole setup might be worth? It's a complete Wurlitzer 112 with original Amp and Bench. I've had it...

aermotor
replies: 1 views: 2,182
Stevil 18th October 2007

I record a podcast between a couple of friends - we currently use 4x Audiotechnica AT2020 mics and monitor ourselves with...

decryption
replies: 2 views: 2,038
zilver 18th October 2007

I have recorded tons of vo's over my years in the business. I have "better" mics, but thought I'd take a shot at the...

djp
replies: 1 views: 705
danno812 18th October 2007

I know, it's a weird question. But I'm curious about the "Joemeek sound", understanding full well that it is not...

bongomania
replies: 0 views: 537
bongomania 18th October 2007

I'm in the market for a new set of reference monitors for mixing sound design & music (stereo). Whatever i get needs to...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 877
plexisys 18th October 2007

I couldn't access the site for like 30 minutes!!! At first I panicked, then I wasted some time on the TapeOp board, then I...

Audionaut
replies: 2 views: 527
Oroz 18th October 2007

hi, what do you guys think about a list of all the plugin latency? i start cooge all native, audiounits: Sonnox Inflator: 0...

JMJ Auer
replies: 0 views: 1,319
JMJ Auer 18th October 2007

Anyone know what happened to the whole Old School Audio thing. they seemed to be pushing real hard at one point with their 500...

Klauth
replies: 1 views: 532
NathanEldred 18th October 2007

I have a session Friday morning, and I am trying to decide which of my pres to use on which parts of the kit. My pres: 7...

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 664
uptoolate 18th October 2007

...i recently had a great band in my studio to record. The resulting tracks sound great, their sound is kind of a cross between...

Ottomo
replies: 35 views: 2,866
Neruk 18th October 2007

Have any of you ever experienced this? My mix sessions are never attended, and often I’m mixing for non-local artists anyway....

chris carter
replies: 18 views: 1,180
chris carter 18th October 2007

Hello Gearslutz, As iam newbie about it, please could anyone explain me definition of Clock.I have got it on my Motu 828 and...

Modusvivendiuk
replies: 5 views: 611
Ben B 18th October 2007

I'm going to make some more XLR cables (microphone and connecting cables for various boxes) and a question occurred to me: Is...

Elk
replies: 8 views: 3,413
Elk 18th October 2007

Don't want to pay the major bucks for HD. So if I go with the Digi musician production toolkit and a M-audio ProFire...

stresstour
replies: 5 views: 741
[email protected] 18th October 2007

Hey there. Has anybody had experience with either the Studer A80 mkI or the AMPEX AG440-8 1 inch eight tracks? Opinions of...

woodlands
replies: 8 views: 3,703
Paul Hammond 18th October 2007

I´m looking for an affordable stereo channel strip. Joemeek TwinQ seems a fine option. Is this worth a consideration? Pros...

Cosmonauta
replies: 20 views: 9,415
Audionaut 18th October 2007

Hey, so i am looking for a way to have a few heads in the control room and to be able to have one cab in the live room and be...

lwr
replies: 10 views: 3,339
crypticglobe 18th October 2007

I usually use a single omni for a room mic, often a green bullet, just as some glue/reverb to add in. This approach works well...

John Suitcase
replies: 14 views: 3,125
John Suitcase 18th October 2007

Using Cubase SX3 Whenever (lately) i have imported audio into my project its playing slow. The pitch is lower and the song is...

shuffle01
replies: 3 views: 6,061
shuffle01 18th October 2007

i am selling a MINT Universal Audio 2-1176 trying to get 1900 out of it, i am willing to ship if anyone is interested. email...

eric cronstein
replies: 3 views: 814
eric cronstein 18th October 2007

Hi there, I was wondering what drummachine Sly Stone uses on Family Affair? Is it the Maestro Rhythm King MarkII or is it the...

Roger Starr
replies: 3 views: 9,938
Roger Starr 18th October 2007

I'm attempting to record my electric guitar (distorted) and am achieving results that arent as "big" sounding as id...

Gates
replies: 73 views: 4,871
Gates 18th October 2007

On Friday I´ll sign a rental contract on my future studio space. It´s an amazing space, not that high ceiling, but it´s 2,7...

mrpony
replies: 10 views: 2,965
mrpony 18th October 2007
replies: 115 views: 11,296
camus 18th October 2007

What do you think? I think its going to suck if it happens but I'll still be the first in line to see it. I just think a 15 year...

CorkyTart
replies: 224 views: 15,784
The Ox's Nard 18th October 2007

Been listening to this record for years. Listening to it always makes me feel like the lonesome lovelorn surfer himself at a...

Saudade
replies: 37 views: 4,216
The Ox's Nard 18th October 2007

anyone ever worked or knowing anyone who works for Harman International (audio company)? if so please let me know thanks.

DanielaPetri
replies: 0 views: 833
DanielaPetri 18th October 2007

For you who have experience with these mics which would you chose for an all around large condenser.

20forseven
replies: 3 views: 4,417
partnering 18th October 2007

My band uses our own mixer for live shows - digitally processed guitars/keys are going through it (along with vox and a laptop )....

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 562
miercoles 18th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search