The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Wouldn't it be amazing if AMS-Neve made the equivalent to the SSL Duende? I'm sure it would sell like crazy. So why arn't they...

A440
replies: 14 views: 1,176
The Listener 21st October 2007

Does the sansamp bass driver (the pedal version that sells for about (199) compress the signal? For example when you are using it...

t56tr
replies: 5 views: 1,043
Jack Ruston 21st October 2007

Hi all Anyone got a JLM Baby Animal or a 1290? Looking to buy a kit and put together for a Vocal appkication. Using a Lewson 42...

[email protected]
replies: 6 views: 1,020
Johnyc 21st October 2007

This guy did a story on the shred videos! Hey I got a mention on...

Nu-tra
replies: 21 views: 1,781
Fred67 21st October 2007

Instead of our mastering room , I got really small studio oriented for producing pop, rock and RnB stars over here.Because...

carloff
replies: 6 views: 865
futur2 21st October 2007

schematics wanted for WHITE 4400 EQ i checked Whites web site ,they only have user manuals,Tony

princetown
replies: 0 views: 1,694
princetown 21st October 2007

Maybe you all have seen this already but felt I had to post it. Kid is unbelievable. Says he has a great career ahead of...

KBOY
replies: 13 views: 932
samwinston123 21st October 2007

Why is it that a myriad of different manufactures make "clones" of the venerable U67, U87, U47, C12, 251 etc etc...

Sigma
replies: 26 views: 1,400
Sigma 21st October 2007

I just picked up a used Motu Traveler for a great price, but am kind of having buyer's remorse. Seeing that the Saffire Pro 26...

rexxe
replies: 0 views: 667
rexxe 21st October 2007

oh and can please could u specify ANY faults in those dsp processors??? THX ALOT :))))))))))

meymia
replies: 5 views: 648
George Necola 21st October 2007

Someone using the Presonus HP60 headphones amp? What do you think of it? thumbsup TIA thumbsup

Lusitano
replies: 0 views: 971
Lusitano 21st October 2007

Hey guys, I wanted to pick your collective brains. I'm looking for any type of controller specifically for controlling EQ. Yes, I...

Barron43
replies: 3 views: 1,123
Barron43 21st October 2007

It sounds unbelievable in my car. One of the best sunding hard rock records I've ever heard. The bass is glued to the guitars so...

James Lugo
replies: 28 views: 2,379
Blast9 21st October 2007

I just have one channel of Daking. Help me use it wisely when tracking drums. Daking on kick, Sytek on snare? or Sytek...

uptoolate
replies: 12 views: 2,660
Rufuss Sewell 21st October 2007

Great set of Easton stuff at guitarplayer.tv. The 2-part interview has some excellent insight into why his solos were so...

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 696
vodka gimli 20th October 2007

I did a search and came up with almost nothing. About the only useful comments came from Warhead who described it as good for...

bongomania
replies: 3 views: 3,669
bongomania 20th October 2007

I can't post mp3's because we used cover tunes to test the mics so here it goes. I can send samples if you PM me. The basic...

James Lugo
replies: 60 views: 6,839
insomnio 20th October 2007

I recently upgraded my TLM103 and got a U87. Now I'm looking for another mic as an alternative. Something that would be a...

Dopamine
replies: 12 views: 1,293
Dopamine 20th October 2007

any tips for recording a vocalist while he is playing acoustic guitar

rdfusari
replies: 7 views: 1,120
Clarence 20th October 2007

I'm pulling my hair out. My new control/tracking room is 10 X 10 X 12 feet. The option of moving to another room does not...

BlueRadio
replies: 30 views: 2,695
Vandergraf 20th October 2007

From a mix engineer's standpoint, how polished/compressed/eq'ed do you like projects to be when they come to you? I've been...

drewharris
replies: 17 views: 1,435
11413 20th October 2007

I see some studios have this 8x8 Hardwood floor piece that can go on carpet. If you look at the picture you will know what I...

Joji
replies: 5 views: 960
mikey 20th October 2007

AVEDIS CAUGHT IN THE ACT! We know this man makes high quality audio gear but what you don't know is that he likes to party!...

Nu-tra
replies: 62 views: 8,570
raal 20th October 2007

I mostly produce techno and recently gone into more commercial dance/pop with lots of vocals. And even though my DAW´s are...

perx
replies: 0 views: 541
perx 20th October 2007

i was just bout getting my a disstresor but im starting to think hmm should i use that cash to get me a dst card with lots of...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 853
George Necola 20th October 2007

A continuation from a hijacked thread.... I figured a new thread is more appropriate. Yes, the FF800 looks beautiful. Thanks...

Stisse
replies: 5 views: 776
andiji 20th October 2007

I've been in the somewhat lamentable habit of buying records solely becuase the mix or production is great. In any event, my...

six_wax
replies: 217 views: 20,915
sparklehorse617 20th October 2007

Hi All, I have had a bad computer crash with my G4 and I am currently trying to Continue tracking with a power book...

conguero
replies: 3 views: 645
fuzzface777 20th October 2007

I'm just having a blast, all alone at Front End Audio working late but putting together the new studio! Plugging everything in,...

warhead
replies: 7 views: 741
warhead 20th October 2007

It occured to me today thinking about a hand percussion session for tomorrow that I might be able to experiment with turning my...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 4 views: 640
Jayro_Rockola 20th October 2007

Hey I need to put a new roof on my studio/Garage. I was thinking metal standing seam. Besides the obvious noise possibilities ...

bonneybear
replies: 2 views: 885
chrisp2u 20th October 2007

Anybody planning on seeing this while you're in NY? The new REAL director's cut will be released on Oct 5th for a 2 week run in...

analog orange
replies: 16 views: 1,574
nikki-k 20th October 2007

I did the research, I got confused. Just when I thought that the main thrust of the SPDIF cable posts was "well, it only...

Tubthumper
replies: 14 views: 2,469
analog modeling 20th October 2007

Ok this is real not a fake one. HE is out of tune! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjx_GjyXCs4

Nu-tra
replies: 46 views: 5,370
pixelhead 20th October 2007

the AnalogRules - BASE Cool recording tips from the 70's ans 80's !! This compressor trick is by fellow Gearslut...

Bassmankr
replies: 10 views: 1,398
dropblacksky 20th October 2007

I love the ad that SONAR has in the recent TapeOp. I think that it is one the inside cover. There is this "hip"...

dbbubba
replies: 15 views: 1,153
ElMosca 20th October 2007

Common slut knowledge, but I just have to say the MK-319 is easily the best investment I ever made in a mic. It sounds great. I...

drumzealot
replies: 3 views: 1,061
drBill 20th October 2007

Well, first I want to thank everyone for their help when I was buying a bunch of mics a couple months ago. Now it's time for me...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 13 views: 1,640
TocaLaGuitara 20th October 2007

Nightmare.....Anyone know where to get a VP-1 fixed in the Seattle area? hjghfgghjghfgg They don't even answer my emails. ... ...

Randirainbow
replies: 0 views: 549
Randirainbow 20th October 2007

Hi guys! can you explain your techniques for Vocals: How do you add Vibe, warmth and ambience on a mix. I mean the plug ins o...

zak7
replies: 32 views: 7,504
Y-Studios 20th October 2007

Pleuse my friends help me !!! its a basic question but i dont no how to do it !!! i have a Behringer MX3282A Eurodesk i want to...

ventura33
replies: 0 views: 561
ventura33 19th October 2007

A neophyte question and thread, to help me cut to the chase and wrap my head around on the summing concept! I have been...

mynameischance
replies: 2 views: 763
FMNYC 19th October 2007

which is better ?....... i have my personal favorites, and some mp3 samples of each comparison.....but will only reveal them...

jchadstopherhuez
replies: 11 views: 1,910
jchadstopherhuez 19th October 2007

Hi, currently I don't have a sub in my studio. I thought, to test things, about taking the sub from the theater room (good sub)...

tazman
replies: 2 views: 612
tazman 19th October 2007

I have noticed that small body acoustics that don't have as much overtone record better as a solo instument than their larger...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 686
aermotor 19th October 2007

I'm piecing together my recording chain, and I am at the crossroads of choosing the centerpiece of the chain, my console. I use...

Hamas
replies: 2 views: 620
tINY 19th October 2007

So I need to buy another reference amp for a secondary set of monitors. They are Camber 3.5s I don't want to spend much more...

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 955
tINY 19th October 2007

I did a search and read alot of threads on the subject of converters but my question wasn't really answered as I mix a bit...

D Vision
replies: 1 views: 802
tINY 19th October 2007

It's really nice looking. It looks like a really well-made blast from the past. What is it emulating?

soupking
replies: 5 views: 4,878
vernier 19th October 2007

Can you recommend me some good EQ for recording? I mostly record e. and a. guitars and bass. I use my Dan Smith Stratocaster and...

Red 7
replies: 8 views: 6,741
Red 7 19th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search