The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just curious- Does anyone know what that little screen is that the guy is playing with? Jake

jacob eli
replies: 3 views: 1,064
matt thomas 25th October 2007

I'm getting an $8,000 grant. I'm not sure what to buy. I do know that I want to fill up a 6 slot lunch box. And I can't decide...

Ramchandra
replies: 10 views: 2,153
Ramchandra 25th October 2007

Has anyone used and if so how does this pre amp compare with API 512 or Great river MP..NV?? I know its a tube blend type but I...

gurubuzz
replies: 1 views: 801
Unclenny 25th October 2007

Hiya! I know there are other threads similar to this one, but I'd like some advice more specific to my gear and needs. I track...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 527
Sean Sullivan 25th October 2007

Hi, I have a situation that I need a little advice on. I have to put together a small ProTools rig that will be used to record...

anteupaudio
replies: 0 views: 880
anteupaudio 25th October 2007

Does anyone one know what Pj harvey uses on record for her extreme distorted vocal sound?

mic monkey
replies: 0 views: 3,574
mic monkey 25th October 2007

Does anyone know a great place to buy audio equipment like Rack Cases/Desks, mics, cables etc.. thanks!

knerd
replies: 8 views: 840
jeep 25th October 2007

I got an EMT 256 MkII wich sounds wonderfull, I recaped it and replaced 741 with TL071 and 1458 with 4558..... I just cant...

roginator
replies: 0 views: 964
roginator 25th October 2007

This will be for mainly metal and rock. Any suggestions on which will be more suitable? Thanks.

mikemillinator
replies: 53 views: 2,921
AllAboutTone 25th October 2007

ok, imagine this setup: - digi002r - focusrite isa428 with a/d option connected to 002r via adat - api 3124+ using inputs 5-8...

suiseidl
replies: 13 views: 1,309
Ozzy 25th October 2007

Hi, I've been producing a lot of loud rock music these days, and most of the records have dry, in your face, drums (kick and...

Nama
replies: 3 views: 1,507
Ciozzi 25th October 2007

because of the free wifi available for everyone, I can upload pictures.. and I will do it ;) dont worry. nice feature here.

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 757
George Necola 25th October 2007

Does anybody use china cones? Any improvement over a MoPAD or similar style decoupling?

johnbohn
replies: 5 views: 1,703
goldphinga 25th October 2007

I have Rode K2 and Apogee Mini-Me , but sound seems to me little thin and cold . Can you recommend to my any warmer preamp ?...

gore
replies: 7 views: 760
Chevron 25th October 2007

Hey I have an rme adi-2 but Ive been rethinking wondering If I should sell it and get an apogee rosetta 200 that is so famous...

musicmind11
replies: 17 views: 1,041
macgee 25th October 2007

Haha, the difference is hilarious. Why have I put this off for so long? hittt

mikemillinator
replies: 6 views: 920
AudioFocus 25th October 2007

...I asuume I'll have to lunchbox it? right?

spoonie g
replies: 3 views: 672
thethrillfactor 25th October 2007

Winter is coming and the temperature can only go down from here. I'm wondering what gear should stay out of the cold - let's say...

Windtaken
replies: 12 views: 783
uncle duncan 25th October 2007

Just seeing if I'm missing anything on the market... I'm looking specifically for a half-rack sized budget (meaning like, less...

KrisNY
replies: 5 views: 4,274
KrisNY 25th October 2007

I'm a project studio guy, not a full-time pro, and have been trying to record more seriously for the last few years. I quickly...

kyle barton
replies: 8 views: 946
Acoustic Cloud 25th October 2007

It's daunting to be faced by an 19-page long thread that runs the gamut of demo issues, demo issue fixes, licensing issues,...

FossilTooth
replies: 23 views: 3,629
Punchmo 25th October 2007

Would you rate "RANE" as hi, mid, or low end gear?

Klauth
replies: 17 views: 2,099
zbargain 25th October 2007

Hi I m currently lookin to makin a business with ebay and I m just wonderin if selling audio equipment like comps, eq, mics...

cwar05
replies: 16 views: 913
zbargain 25th October 2007

I think I gonna put together an api lunch box and I'm looking for opinions on modules. I'm looking for eq's, preamps, and...

Magnum29465
replies: 2 views: 548
Magnum29465 25th October 2007

Just wanted to say that this is a great idea. Wish I had known about it a couple of months ago...

johnbohn
replies: 1 views: 782
kittonian 25th October 2007

Am I weird that I like to eat all together with the band / artists? Start Noon Lunch 2pm Dinner 8pm End 11pm (unless I am...

Jules
replies: 13 views: 1,553
ToddF 25th October 2007

Before i put it on ebay.. if i even can put this on ebay.. im selling my IK multimedia Total workstation bundle. It comes with...

Gordonosterhage
replies: 0 views: 654
Gordonosterhage 25th October 2007

Before I spend thousands I wanted to get opinions. BAE rack mount 6 space or API lunchbox? I know the BAE stuff has external...

Andy W.
replies: 6 views: 1,492
pan60 25th October 2007

k so i audio mixdown my project into a wav file... i try to "audio track", burn it on nero and nero keeps telling me...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 601
Oliver 25th October 2007

what is YOUR method of recording bass and creating the BIG SOUND???

meymia
replies: 6 views: 1,293
allencollins 25th October 2007

I'm looking into adding an entry/mid level Tube Pre for the specific purpose of tracking my vocals. My vocals tend to me a...

teachingking
replies: 10 views: 1,685
Jimbo 24th October 2007

hello im a newbie with triton and Konnekt 24d interface i dont have any preamp except the one on konnekt24d will it improve my...

Rapslow
replies: 5 views: 782
Rapslow 24th October 2007

The confessions of Eric Clapton NEW YORK (AP) -- Clapton is Good. The second "o" is critical. Back in the...

Sounds Great
replies: 4 views: 2,084
kafka 24th October 2007

So there saying that bands like Radiohead and the Charlatans are starting a revolution in the music industry. Giving away free...

Shabo
replies: 31 views: 3,058
not_so_new 24th October 2007

I am looking at the Trion 6000 and Trion 8000 mics. I have read some reviews, but I would like to get an idea from those who...

tazman
replies: 4 views: 755
dj_who 24th October 2007

a topic i read had me interested but dindnt quite andwer my question. whats the difference between a tube mic and a plain...

Docmattic
replies: 12 views: 5,179
hangman 24th October 2007

Well, I just paid my deposit for the mods for one of my 1224 boxes. I also paid for my BLA clock. I can't wait to get them and...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 6 views: 1,386
uncle duncan 24th October 2007

Just wondering if anyone is having luck recording vox through the Fatso. If so, are you using the "tracking comp" in...

Lazer Toms
replies: 19 views: 2,808
11413 24th October 2007

Plz tell me frankly about Millenia TCL-2 twin topology compressor. any good? it's quite expensive, but is it worth to try or buy...

josva
replies: 1 views: 1,479
TonyBelmont 24th October 2007

I am interested in people's opinions on the cons (if any) of using extensions and/or adapters on mic cables. Let me explain a...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 2,969
psycho_monkey 24th October 2007

Just want to say how much I'm enjoying the sound of the new Rush disc, Snakes & Arrows, and if Rich happens along, I'd love...

bleen
replies: 77 views: 6,627
Squids 24th October 2007

I successfully installed the latest Duende software and firmware without a single hitch. Anxious to try out the new $600...

manthe
replies: 46 views: 5,070
JB872 24th October 2007

Can any one tell me if it is really worth the extra money to move up to the PM series of Furman power conditioners? I have 4 of...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 2,179
manthe 24th October 2007

Hi. Been searching the web for info on the Calrec S2 console. Hard to find, the console is probably too new...Are there anyone...

allarts
replies: 0 views: 1,319
allarts 24th October 2007

Hello everyone, I am looking for a swell MIDI keyboard controller to use in conjunction with Native Instruments KOMPLETE and Pro...

CPV
replies: 6 views: 5,110
boyinthebox 24th October 2007

So last minute I was asked to do live sound for a friend's band's CD release. The venue had crappy gear, etc. and was next door...

travisbrown
replies: 5 views: 719
travisbrown 24th October 2007

Mic cables

I'm fairly new to recording and computers, and especially electronics. I don't mind paying more for gear if I know what I'm...

Old Goat
replies: 45 views: 3,017
primemeat64 24th October 2007

I run a recording studio at a school. I am in charge of selecting gear and trying to pursuade the bursar to stump up the money!...

guy1
replies: 32 views: 2,533
woofersus 24th October 2007

Basically want something new to track vocals with and maybe use it to beef up drums, etc.. I already know alot of ppl like it...

perx
replies: 4 views: 900
KEL 24th October 2007

What's the best guitar humidor/hygrometer set up that you guys use? I don't really have the room to make a closet humidor so I'm...

DavidKmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,707
DavidKmusic 24th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search