The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Some of you have heard about my release of Dark Side of the Moon A Cappella, an entirely vocal version of DSOTM. I produced and...

vocomotion
replies: 8 views: 636
Funk Dracula 28th October 2007

ok, heres the setup: digi 002r, focusrite isa 428 with a/d option, focusrite twintrak pro with a/d option. the isa428 goes into...

suiseidl
replies: 1 views: 680
psycho_monkey 28th October 2007

Has anyone here had any experience with this unit??? I've never seen one before. It's the same layout as the Digital Echo but...?

alnico
replies: 0 views: 3,017
alnico 28th October 2007

It's strange how things change - I've been recording at home for about 2 years and getting more and more frustrated with my...

Spikeh
replies: 18 views: 1,695
Spikeh 28th October 2007

i'm wondering if people prefer trident or harrison consoles? similar priced models of course- but no specific ones in mind. just...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 0 views: 849
jsswtpmp182 28th October 2007

those are the videos I have shot at the hi-endgear.com Concert that was at Stefans Studio zEpWIBUedwg Guido Apke about the...

George Necola
replies: 2 views: 1,514
George Necola 28th October 2007

I'm looking at a variety of channel strips, which I would primarily use for bass guitar and electric upright; ideally it would be...

bongomania
replies: 0 views: 717
bongomania 28th October 2007

I have recently purchased a classic Eckmiller HV53 passive filter EQ - I have no circuit diagram for the pin config - have...

Soulfunk
replies: 3 views: 1,843
mig27 28th October 2007

any no of any sample cds with good sounding drum samples for drumagog replacer....all the one s ive tried sound ridiculously...

rdfusari
replies: 7 views: 716
BLueROom 28th October 2007

Hey all who attended AES. Wondering if anyone remembered the band and song that Digi used for their demonstration of ProTools...

Dxsare
replies: 1 views: 663
Ben B 28th October 2007

Is there any chance that someone here worked on this record? It is my favourite album of the whole year so far I think.... and...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 3,020
jdjustice 28th October 2007

Hey guys, I need serious mojo and advice... http://forum.dijonstock.com/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I've got the following...

MitchM
replies: 1 views: 1,351

What is the general consensus on this unit?

spoonie g
replies: 2 views: 1,444
postman56 28th October 2007

Hi There A lot of people have mentioned running your whole stereo-mix through a pair of coloured mic-preamps (neve, api,...

tho_dk
replies: 1 views: 606

Hi all- I'm auditioning some mics this week, one of which is the Crowley & Tripp Studio Vocalist. I've also got a C&T...

infiniteposse
replies: 2 views: 1,307
Gretschman 28th October 2007

I'm arranging a recording studio. I've got a 24 channel console and need 24 channels of I/O on the computer. Can fireface 800...

Ciozzi
replies: 4 views: 782
macleod 28th October 2007

Perhaps somebody here knows: I took a spring out of an organ... The organ was dead, and I never heard the spring on it. Now if...

miqer
replies: 3 views: 686
The Byre 28th October 2007

Shall I keep my Amek Big, or change it to a Sony/MCI MXP 3000? Thinking of spares and stuff- I think the MCI sounds better but...

tommy lee
replies: 4 views: 1,306
tommy lee 28th October 2007

the guy from popstars was showing up to have a look at the SSL;) sterling modulardesk with nice gear in...

George Necola
replies: 2 views: 1,187
George Necola 28th October 2007

May be separate preamps and audio interface ...or still all in one but better kfhkh thx BD

BD Guitars
replies: 0 views: 774
BD Guitars 28th October 2007

watch..... the.... left...... ...

Umlaaat
replies: 65 views: 5,306
Peter Simonsen 28th October 2007

Hi, I'm in a small city in Amazonia (Brazil) far from my home .. I'm here to do some drums records for a friend.. In the...

andremattos
replies: 6 views: 858

hi there, im new to gearslutz and hoping im posting this in the most appropriate forum. ive got a yamaha pm2000 console, 24...

fogcity
replies: 1 views: 868
quantz 28th October 2007

YouTube - Tony Royster Jr. Drumsolo the buddy rich solo reminded me of this guy , tony royster jr . if u havent seen it before...

ramzijr
replies: 0 views: 661
ramzijr 28th October 2007

What's up with this U67 PSU? I've never seen one like...

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 1,109
Riccardo 28th October 2007

Is it just me, or does "That 70's Show" theme rock? I've only heard it on my 7 year old tv, but those gtr's sound...

druhms
replies: 7 views: 1,020
initialsBB 28th October 2007

Clip for gearslutz - Putfile.com :: Update Videos and Pictures for Free. Here is a clip of a song that I'm recording. It's...

heisleyamor
replies: 36 views: 2,031
LADanny 28th October 2007

Help mehooppie Aaaahh hah.. Seriously. I need some help here. I`ve been lurking around here to find a pair of good flexible...

Jade
replies: 7 views: 1,097
guitardom 28th October 2007

(This thread was borne from a post I read in another thread. I figured I should start a new thread discussing the mentality of...

AlexLakis
replies: 0 views: 627
AlexLakis 28th October 2007

Hey, I'm currently running a Pro Tools HD2 system and using a PreSonus HP4 for all monitoring purposes. Any recommendations for...

drewharris
replies: 1 views: 1,571
guitardom 28th October 2007

zSHARE - these trails - sowed a seed.mp3 what is that pattering effect on the organ? just something with the rotar or is it...

replies: 7 views: 864
Kiwiburger 28th October 2007

I would be going out through benchmark DA and into make up gainand compressor and than to AD converters either back into protools...

tree montgomery
replies: 0 views: 865
tree montgomery 28th October 2007

i own Great River NV, and find its capability to attenuate the output after output xmfr indispenable, as it allows me to drive...

clusterchord
replies: 25 views: 2,054
clusterchord 28th October 2007

Hey guys, I was curious when you are mixing on an analog board with inserts on it, and say you want to send a track to a...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 7 views: 984
Raw-Tracks 28th October 2007

Hello! I am just bought cople of P-1 for MPC. Running two outs of MPC into Radial pro D2 into P-1's XLR input, then out into...

Petrusha
replies: 2 views: 655
Petrusha 28th October 2007

I bought a ddrum Acoustic Pro Tigger for Kick drum. It work good for the first 2 bands I used it on. Then it starts missing...

studiotte
replies: 6 views: 4,668
RawDepth 28th October 2007

yeah sorry, im not sure if this is condemmed here... but anyway... i've got a DBX 904 Noise gate card that i'd like to get...

AndrewsLaneRec.
replies: 2 views: 729
AndrewsLaneRec. 28th October 2007

I tried to find an already existing thread that was even remotely related to my question but I couldn't find one. I've just...

Zack
replies: 3 views: 1,419
RawDepth 27th October 2007

every so often i like to play my guitar along with alices hits, particularly elected, no more mr nice guy etc etc, and many...

manning1
replies: 34 views: 1,819
Stiff 27th October 2007

Pa. Mom Fights Back With Lawsuit Against Music Company

Sounds Great
replies: 2 views: 964
slick0 27th October 2007

I am looking for a good dual channel and am trying to decide between: Toft AC-2 Joe Meek TwinQ Has anyone A/B'd them if so...

Grumblefoot
replies: 9 views: 858
LeeStoker 27th October 2007

I've been searching online for over an hour, but I never know which "Review" site to trust. One site will have a...

Neruk
replies: 5 views: 6,151
dementedchord 27th October 2007

After going through upgrading my 96tt set-up to a 192tt, I have to say that I have a new found respect for audio...

soupking
replies: 40 views: 4,611
Tibbon 27th October 2007

I am about to transport several pallets of analog master tapes across the country and unload them into a climate controlled...

MusicKat
replies: 9 views: 3,249
MusicKat 27th October 2007

Hey all, I just got a used Adcom GFA-555 and the left channel is non-responsive. Anyone know of a good repairman at a decent...

The Greening
replies: 1 views: 1,167
The Greening 27th October 2007

Dear all, I'm about to rent a mic/pre combination for a rather thin sounding vocalist. I've recorded with him before (really...

beard
replies: 8 views: 1,113
Mats 27th October 2007

I'm thinking of getting another pair of small diaphragm condensers (I have a pair of AT 4041s right now), and I'm looking at...

paulbystereo
replies: 0 views: 798
paulbystereo 27th October 2007

Well I usually end up doing at least one local Christmas album per year, and that happened this past week. If only these people...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 643
warhead 27th October 2007

currently working with a female singer who's after that amy lee from evanescence sheen on her vocals. it's a similiar band sound...

turing
replies: 13 views: 2,595
norman_nomad 27th October 2007

My Studio partner is going to nyc for a recording session with a singer. They dont want to rent a studio, but they will need a...

jbuzz
replies: 2 views: 779
jbuzz 27th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search