The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

(btw i meant TS in the topic not TR) Im looking into buying this interface Tascam FW-1082 from zZounds.com! It says on the...

dmarz45
replies: 2 views: 864
nukmusic 30th October 2007

I want to put washers on both sides of the rack ears to avoid metal/metal contact. So, the problem that I am running into with...

filthyrich
replies: 6 views: 705
666666 30th October 2007

So I've recently purchased an HD1 system with the PCIe card. I've got a 96 I/O to go along with it as well as an Apogee Rosetta...

BJohnston
replies: 1 views: 706
apdv1 30th October 2007

Folks, How easy or how hard should it be to update your own website? Let me explain...You hire a 'professional' company to take...

The Alamo
replies: 13 views: 737
theblue1 30th October 2007

The mic on the acoustic guitar in this clip; YouTube - Ray La Montagne sings 'Jolene' I thought it was a C12 until it...

ben m
replies: 5 views: 734
psycho_monkey 30th October 2007

Went to the Kodak theater last night and saw the Herbie Hancocks tribute. Lots of great performers - good performances. I could...

ktf
replies: 11 views: 964
ktf 30th October 2007

Hi GS, I bought a 8-track tape deck from an local engineer here in L.A. and he was talking about a used AC Isolation unit he got...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 875
666666 30th October 2007

According to Apple, a surprising 18% of iPhones in consumers hands have been unlocked via hacks... MORE: PC World - A Quarter...

theblue1
replies: 40 views: 1,956
ssaudio 29th October 2007

These have seemed to come along and kind of fizzle out, I would like to hear some more opinions on what people think of these...

camerondye
replies: 9 views: 2,657
True North 29th October 2007

Hi, I just experienced a phantom power problem with TOFT ATC-2... I can normally use Shure SM81 with it, also dynamic, ribbon...

The Listener
replies: 2 views: 867
The Listener 29th October 2007

I am trying to send a signal from my EQ into my compressor so I can side chain. The only way I can really do this is to come out...

Joji
replies: 2 views: 1,997
theblue1 29th October 2007

What would you consider best? If you have good converters like Lynx AUrora and monitors capable of digital as well as analog,...

pistol-pete
replies: 4 views: 639
tINY 29th October 2007

OK - I have thought and thought and tried many ways to do this and all of them are just not good enough. Does any studio out...

jumpnyc
replies: 5 views: 657
jumpnyc 29th October 2007

Very nice. Anyone out there do this? It's a video ad for the Epiphone Texan remake of the one he played on Ed...

Jalabodu
replies: 0 views: 2,043
Jalabodu 29th October 2007

I´ve just had a listen to the ADAM S2A monitors, and i´m just blown away. They clarity and definition is just unbelievable. I...

Mats
replies: 23 views: 3,202
Bryce 29th October 2007

Is there a problem in the music world, where quantity matters more than quality? I see so many bands bragging about how they...

hitmaker
replies: 88 views: 4,434
diamondjim 29th October 2007

Hey who has an api a2d and is using it for their main a2d converter? Running the entire mix through it into pt? How does it sound...

musicmind11
replies: 5 views: 1,830
BlueRadio 29th October 2007

I am about to make a $2500 gear purchase and am trying to figure out the best way to pay for the item. The item is out of state...

Jazzpunk
replies: 7 views: 1,887
diamondjim 29th October 2007

I wish there was a board that was like (or affiliated) with gearslutz that had discussions for musicians and actual music. The...

soupking
replies: 18 views: 1,316
soupking 29th October 2007

I´m fairly good at mixing(whenever i actually finisch something) and for some time now, i have realized that it´s really only...

Mats
replies: 15 views: 1,110
Fishmed 29th October 2007

Anyone has some ideas, pictures, etc ?

andre tchmil
replies: 0 views: 717
andre tchmil 29th October 2007

It's been about 15 years since I heard this album, I forgot how great it was. I was just a young metal head, and just liked how...

ericdevine
replies: 10 views: 1,133
superburtm 29th October 2007

Any opinions on the CAD M9? I've always been impressed with the cost/quality ratio anytime I've come across one of their mics,...

lowfreq33
replies: 6 views: 1,048
Janesaid2me 29th October 2007

I couldn't wait to hear Duende's EQ. I've been chomping at the bit for some time now. I'm definately going to get one, but I...

fross
replies: 29 views: 2,282
MyNameIsChris 29th October 2007

Yep, that's pretty much the question... I haven't seen one.

soupking
replies: 13 views: 3,175
Jim Williams 29th October 2007

Is there any way to convert a drum pattern in GURU into midi information on the timeline in Sonar? Basically so it plays as a...

nyarlothothep
replies: 2 views: 557
Angus_FX 29th October 2007

I've been using a 414, but wonder what is generally considered the best for females vox.

spoonie g
replies: 18 views: 3,038
Six Silver 29th October 2007

I wanna buy the q tron but don't know what model. Are there any sound difference between the q tron and the mini? Is it...

j-uk
replies: 0 views: 1,494
j-uk 29th October 2007

Just thought I would share-the buzz essence is pretty useful in de-essing vocals. I tracked a vocal track some time back-and I...

asagaai
replies: 0 views: 1,302
asagaai 29th October 2007

I'm recording an album for myself soon and wanted to rent some gear for the project (MTSU students get a discount at a local...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 7 views: 1,335
Grumblefoot 29th October 2007

Are you guys all using the Lynx AES card or are any of you using the RME AES version? Is one better than the other? I know some...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 995
deve 29th October 2007

So you're using this HDS/HRM system, and you want to be able to hear what the players are saying when they hold down their...

Larry Crane
replies: 2 views: 2,216
Flymax 29th October 2007

I have a firepod and I'm thinking about buying an external pre to run line in through my firepod. Will I hear a big difference? I...

heisleyamor
replies: 13 views: 1,142
heisleyamor 29th October 2007

Hello fellow german slutz!I am travelling to Berlin and Munich to play couple of gigs and i have one day off in both citys.Could...

mkane
replies: 5 views: 19,009
pkautzsch 29th October 2007

Howdy Folks, Just a quick question which (may have been tackled before) but may also bring up some interesting...

DowntownScience
replies: 6 views: 957
DowntownScience 29th October 2007

Hey my friend actually has a set of xylophone keys that he hangs from strings and hits with a little rubber mallet. He would hit...

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 1,025

Can I have different eq fixed points on different channels or do I have to have all four of 'em the same? And how does vintech...

deve
replies: 2 views: 1,208
deve 29th October 2007

Does anyone know of a place that does a mod for a BLUE baby bottle. How much does it cost and what improvements are they?

DROSS
replies: 0 views: 1,197
DROSS 29th October 2007

I'm thinking of upgrading from my 824s. I heard some other speakers recently that really sounded great and am searching to see...

uptoolate
replies: 19 views: 1,263
Sqye 29th October 2007

I'm really in the mood to read about some mixing ideas and theories. i've read my mags and books and dont want to wait on some...

Magnum29465
replies: 2 views: 620
peat 29th October 2007

Hey guys, I'm doing a ton of tracking myself these days and when I'm all strapped in operating the controls is a drag....

mds
replies: 25 views: 5,433
mds 29th October 2007

I am going to be making some really ambient recordings soon with a friend which require a lot of reverb and delay effects and I...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 996
Marty J 29th October 2007

Is anybody doing mods for the Sytek? I'm interested in improving the sound if possible. Thanks

uptoolate
replies: 15 views: 1,489
uptoolate 29th October 2007

Someone started this conversation on craigslist, and I thought I'd bring it over here. So what do you think?

lowfreq33
replies: 183 views: 10,310
joelpatterson 29th October 2007

I am finishing up a record that I recorded and need some advice. The project is a semi-experimental indie rock (hi/lo-fi...

layez
replies: 10 views: 994
5down1up 29th October 2007

Would it be goofy to use a Shure M268, or like type mixer, to group top and bottom rack-tom mikes to one output if I were limited...

Shaft
replies: 4 views: 1,302
lowfreq33 29th October 2007

Hi there A friend of mine called me and told me about an opportunity to buy an old Studiomaster 16-4 console ( this one ). The...

hisbluness
replies: 3 views: 1,307

I could have good deal for this highend speakers.. does it worth to buy it to studio or only for home ? SoundStage! Equipment...

carloff
replies: 1 views: 1,412
DSD_Mastering 29th October 2007

Hey slutz.. Upon request my current project calls for some rather insane guitar micing.. I've got all of a 121, 421, sm57 and...

Freemiumaire
replies: 2 views: 623
Freemiumaire 29th October 2007

Hi! What's the dirtyest compressor or limiter you ever used? I need one to add to my outboard collection to use with drum room...

Lole
replies: 12 views: 2,844
redroom 28th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search